Apartment 562

Story Info
Danni's adventures in BDSM begin when she’s sent to Apt 562.
5.1k words
4.17
27.8k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, please pick up. Please.. Please.." Danni muttered, honking at an old Celica that almost cut her off. "Come on answer. Please pick up.." she thought over and over.

Eventually a voice came over the line, "Hello, how can I help you?"

Danni immediately recognized Victoria's voice, and thanked her lucky stars. "Victoria, its Danni... please don't hang up." she pleaded.

"Oh. It's you. What do you want?"

"Victoria, give me one more chance. That's all, I promise I won't screw up this time, please.. please.." Danni begged. In the background she heard a phone ring.

Abruptly the phone went silent, but she could hear talking in the background. It was hard to make out. What she could hear sounded like an exchange of pleasantries.

"Come on.. please.." Danni muttered to herself. She needed the money badly and without working for Victoria there was no way she could come up with the money quickly enough.

"Alright you, listen up girl," blurted the voice all of a sudden. "This is it, the last chance, you screw this up and I'm through with you. You understand?!"

"Oh thank god," Danni thought to herself. "Yes Victoria, I promise I won't mess it up. I promise." Danni gushed.

"Ok, here it is. 7:30pm sharp, be at 1220 East 5th, #562. You'll be entertaining a couple and their friends. Collect $600. And be ready for anything, the lady of the house can be a little demanding."

"Hmm.. $600?" That was better than usual. Danni drifted off in thought doing the math in her head and not really hearing the warning she was getting.

"Did you hear me?" the voice demanded pulling Danni from her thoughts.

"Er.. yes." Danni said.

"Don't be late and don't screw up!" ordered the voice and then the line went dead.

"Whew, thank goodness." Danni thought to herself putting out of her mind the really distasteful part that would come later. At this point she could only think of the money and her current fiscal crisis. Rent for another month, money for food and maybe even a little to splurge on clothes. No thoughts of the college tuition bill at this point. That was still a good two months away yet. She glanced at her watch, the clock in the car had gone on the blink long ago. "Shit! 6:25 must get moving.. be home in 5.. 5 minute cab ride to the job, not much time."

"A couple and their friends.. hmmm wonder what that means.. well maybe they want a dancer or something." knowing in the back of her mind that it was probably the 'or something' that they'd want. "Wonder what the woman would want." She didn't really mind women but to be honest she preferred men. Women were just part of the business that she had to put up with. "Hopefully, it wouldn't be a bunch of fat balding old men," she thought, "Please!" Nevertheless, true to her nature she put it out of her mind, not wanting to deal with the ugly realities that the business could entail. "Now what dress should I.."

"1220 East 5th." she told the cabbie as she slipped into the back of the cab. She took the time for a last minute inspection. Her dress looked okay she thought, smoothing it out under her. Nice low cut in front, showing ample cleavage, customers always liked that. Short enough for plenty of thigh to show. Lacy, revealing bra and panties completed the picture. Her breasts were ample enough, firm and years from being saggy. High heels to match her dress gave her legs a lean muscular look. She just loved when men couldn't get enough of them. Her shoulder length straw blond hair didn't look bad considering the time she'd had to get ready. In fact she thought it was fine. A quick check of her diminutive purse showed all was in order. Condoms, keys, compact.. she mentally checked off her list. Her wallet was there in the bottom with her last $20 in it. As she looked up the cabbie pulled to the curb and punched the meter without saying a word. $5.60 it read.

"Do you have change for a $20?" she asked as she slid to the side of the cab. The doorman opened the cab door for her and as soon as she had her change she slinked out of the car, noticing the doorman's eyes on her legs.

"Apartment 562." she calmly stated at the desk inside the door.

"Who may I say is calling?" the attendant queried.

"Danni." she answered and immediately regretted not giving a more formal answer.

"And who are you calling on Miss?" the attendant continued.

"Er.. uh.. why the lady of the house of course," Danni stammered. Shit she'd forgotten to even get the woman's name! She mentally kicked herself, wondering if it was even the woman she was supposed to ask for.

With barely an expression the desk attendant turned and phoned 562 over the intercom.

"Yes?" a male voice came back quickly.

"A 'Danni' here, Sir."

"Send her up." was the answer.

The attendant silently motioned Danni towards the elevator.

Trying to look, natural, Danni moved into the elevator as quickly as she could. Being referred to as 'a Danni' hadn't set well with her, plus she could feel the lecherous eyes of the doorman and the attendant searching her over even without looking at them. She unconsciously smoothed her dress as she stepped to the rear of the elevator and turned to face the front.

"562 ma'am?" the elevator operator asked.

"Yes please," she answered back trying to sound confident "Thank you." The elevator operator was a scruffy little old man, and he too couldn't keep his eyes off Danni. As soon as the elevator was on its way he shot a quick glance sideways to get a view of Danni's ample cleavage. He then started quickly craning his neck as if it was stiff and needed the movement. Danni knew what he was doing even though she did her best to avert her eyes from his.

"Maybe this dress is too much." thought Danni. She had dressed to kill and it seemed to be working.

After what seemed like an eternity of scrutiny from the elevator man the door opened with the announcement, "5th floor ma'am."

"Thank you." she muttered.

"Have fun.." the elevator man said as he quickly closed the door.

"Wha..?" Danni turned back to the elevator, just as it closed. What had he said? "Have fun?" What was that supposed to mean? The elevator was gone though. The whole experience with the doorman had unsettled her and her heart was now noticeably beating faster. She took a deep breath to calm herself and turned back to the hallway.

Not really much of a hallway, just an entryway, maybe 10ft by 10ft. 561 was at the end on the left and 562 the same but on the right.

"Wow, building didn't look that small from the outside... has to be more than two apartments on each floor", she thought to herself.

As she reached for the bell in the wall next to 562 that old sickening feeling in the pit of her stomach came back. Although, she was curious what was behind the door, she dreaded and hated what was to come. It always turned out worse then she imagined it would. Now that it was at hand she couldn't ignore it any longer. She glanced back at the elevator, thought about it but it wasn't really an option. She needed the money too bad. Again she reached for the button but couldn't press it. "Ok, gotta do it." she thought. Hands back at her sides, she smoothed her dress out, closed her eyes, took a deep breath to calm herself and rang the doorbell.

Immediately she heard a shuffling on the other side of the door, and the door opened to display a man in his mid 20's, with a bow tie but no shirt. He had shoulder length brown hair and a natural looking trim muscular torso.

"Wow," Danni thought to herself and smiled, meanwhile uttering a nervous 'Hi'.

The man looked her over, head to toe devouring her curvy body, but in a restrained expressionless manner. Nevertheless Danni blushed.

"Please come in," the man said "Your name?"

"Danni." she answered now unable to keep her eyes off his gorgeous torso.

"Just a minute please." and with that the young man turned and walked off into the apartment, leaving Danni standing in a large entranceway.

There was a nicely finished plain wooden bench to the right, which was flanked by two end tables both with simple lamps on them. Above the bench was an impressionist painting of Venice, oddly dark though, as if a storm were brewing. On the left were side-by-side doors, probably to a closet. In the left corner by the front door was a soft looking small bearskin rug. No bigger than a doormat but placed out of the way unlike a doormat would be. The entrance way opened up into a room furnished not unlike a living room although there were bookshelves lining some of the walls. The furniture was arranged in little groups, sofas and chairs grouped around coffee tables. There were at least three groups. Not unlike the lobby of a hotel.

Danni watched the man as he made his way to a door towards the back right side of the next room. He was barefoot and wore and wore a pair of black pajama bottoms that accented some shapely buttocks. The muscles in his back rippled as he reached to knock on the door. Despite herself Danni felt an aching desire welling in her groin.

"Maybe, just maybe.. it'll be ok.." she thought.

The young man knocked gently and slipped in the room leaving the door more than just ajar but not open. Danni could only see a wall decorated with more impressionist art above a table of some sort. As the man entered she could hear some women's voices in a low conversation that immediately came to a halt.

"Yes, Jeremy?" came a women's voice from the room.

"The girl, is here ma'am." she heard him say.

"..the girl?" she thought.

"Wonderful, send her in immediately." replied the same voice.

Jeremy then appeared in the doorway and beckoned for her to come toward him. She made her way through the furniture towards the expressionless Jeremy whose eyes still seemed to be devouring her body and were now fixated on her cleavage. It was all Danni could do to not obviously ogle Jeremy also. The door was halfway open still not allowing Danni to see much besides the wall to the left and a large open window with the Manhattan skyline behind. As Danni approached the door Jeremy nodded and quickly walked back towards the front entranceway. Danni watched he walked directly to the rug next to the door and steadied himself to..

"Well? Come in girl!" came an impatient voice from within the room.

Danni turned away from watching Jeremy and stepped into the room. Odd she thought, he looked as if he was going to kneel.

"Ahhh, here we are.." the woman said as Danni entered the room.

Walking past the half open door, Danni saw a large leaf green leather couch against the right wall. The woman who was speaking to her sat in the left corner of the couch with her legs tucked under her and her feet pointing towards the middle of the couch. She wore a white terry cloth robe tied loosely with a black belt such that Danni could see a wisp of an ample bosom within. She had dark brown hair that had sheen to it as if she had just gotten out of the shower. In the right corner sat blond woman in a pink terry cloth robe, tied again so one could see the shadows of her breasts within. Her hair also had a damp sheen to it as if she too had just gotten out of the bath. Both of these women seemed to be in their early 30's and both were very attractive.

Facing the couch with her back to the windows and kneeling on her haunches at the feet of the woman in the pink robe was a young brunette woman about Danni's age in a red teddy and heels. The woman in the pink robe rested one foot on the girl's legs and the other foot was nestled between her breasts. The girl's left hand was kneading the lower part of the blonde's foot while the right rubbed the balls of her feet as her mouth gently nuzzled the toes. The kneeling girl turned her head slightly to get a glimpse of who had entered and in doing so her mouth left the blond woman's foot. Immediately the blond woman struck the girl with a riding crop. The blow made Danni wince but the girl did no more than whimper quietly.

"Get back to work girl, nobody told you too look." the blond woman hissed. With a wry smile directed at Danni the kneeling girl turned and complied. The blond woman sank back in to the sofa with a content look on her face.

"Come stand over here and let's get a good look at you." the woman in the white robe ordered.

Danni was standing there with her mouth agape lost in the scene before her. She just couldn't comprehend what she saw. It was all so unexpected. Her eyes glanced at the door but her feet remained riveted to the floor. The thought entered her mind to leave but it was no more than a fleeting thought. She really had no choice, she needed the money badly. Also, she couldn't blow this. She might not get another chance.

"I said over here!" said the woman pointing to a spot about 5 feet in front of her.

The order woke Danni from her daze and she looked towards the woman in the white robe. The woman's voice was calm and assured in its tone, almost hypnotic. The urgency in her voice told Danni she expected to be obeyed without question. Without consciously thinking it over, Danni's feet began to move as she had been ordered.

Danni had no idea what to think about the tableau before her but the aching feeling in her groin that had begun with Jeremy was getting stronger, despite her reservations about what she was seeing. As she stood before the woman in the white robe she noticed another brunette woman in a large padded leather chair in the corner of the room to her left. This woman was dressed in a sexy black cocktail dress and heels. The top of the dress was cut low with thin shoulder straps. Danni couldn't help but think how sexy this woman looked. Unlike the two women on the couch her short hair wasn't damp and was tucked neatly behind her ears. The woman in the black dress smiled when Danni looked at her.

Danni's head was spinning. From meeting Jeremy at the door till now there was just so much to take in. This was so different from the normal job she did that she just didn't know what to do.

"Look at me when I talk to you!" said the woman in the white robe with an authoritative air.

This brought Danni out of a daze for the second time and she looked down at the woman. The white robed woman was now sitting up straight with her arms folded across her chest. In the shadows of her robe Danni could see the soft round orb of a breast.

The look on the woman's face was one of supreme authority and control. She had no doubt her orders would be obeyed and it showed in her countenance.

"Ok young lady, hands behind your head."

Without thinking Danni complied. Then she came to her senses and thought, "Wait a minute.. I need to collect, call in.. ".

"Ah, hold on a minute I need to.." Danni started to say.

"You need what I say you need, when I say you need it!" interjected the lady cutting her off. "Now shut up and do as I say or you'll be on the way home with nothing but cab fare."

Danni's heart sank. They wouldn't! But they could.. she needed the money.. but this was so.. so degrading. However, she had no choice she reasoned, since she needed the money badly. But even more so she felt drawn to this lady. The ache in her groin was stronger and as she looked in the eyes of this woman her will melted like butter. So she demurely stood there with her hands clasped behind her head gazing down at her toes in embarrassment.

"Much better," purred the woman, "Now turn around slowly." she cooed.

Danni did so rocking from one foot to another so her hips swayed a little bit. With her hands up her dress had ridden up to just below her buttocks and she could feel it swaying against her.

"Hmmmm what do you think Joyce?" said the woman as she finished one rotation.

"So far so good but let's see a little more." intoned the blond woman, evidently Joyce, in the pink robe.

"I agree... let's see... now dear be a good girl and turn around and bend over." requested the woman in the white robe.

Danni thought she would turn beet red. It's not that she hasn't flaunted her body before but to be ordered to do it in front of some women, was just so, so.. degrading.

The woman noticed the hesitation and snapped her fingers and emphatically said "Now!" with a look that Danni had no choice but to obey.

Danni turned slowly and bent over at the waist, assuming that's what the woman was after. Her short dress now rode up her butt giving the women a nice view of her panty-clad ass. She started to bring her hands down to her knees but then thought better of it. Better to wait till she'd been told to do it.

"Go ahead put your hands on your knees and wiggle that ass for us." requested the woman.

"Meg, she does have a nice ass." commented Joyce.

"So the lady of the house is Meg." Danni noted to herself.

"Come on, come on, move that ass around." Meg said. Danni slowly ground her ass through the air. "Ok now roll your panties down to just below your crotch." Meg demanded.

Danni slowly rolled them down all the while keeping some motion to her behind.

"Very nice," purred Meg, "Now stand up, hands behind your neck and face me." ordered Meg.

Without thinking Danni complied.

"Do you have nice nipples?" asked Meg.

"Um.. ah.." Danni stammered. This was too much, and she hadn't even collected yet, she thought. "I need to.." started Danni.

"Shut up!" interrupted Meg. "I'll tell you what you need... have you forgotten already?" said Meg with such force that Danni went back to staring at her toes. "Well?" queried Meg.

"Umm.. what?" asked Danni demurely, now totally cowered.

"Do you have nice nipples?" asked Meg.

"I.. I.. I think so.."

"Well let's see one! First pull your dress straps off your shoulder."

Danni obeyed, her dress now resting on top of her breasts.

"Good Take one boob out and let's see."

Danni brought her right hand up and reached into her bra and brought out an ample well-tanned breast.

"Mm nice.. rub around your nipple a little." purred Joyce.

Danni looked up at Meg silently asking if she need obey Joyce also. Meg's look told her all she needed to know. She gently started caressing her nipple with her first finger. Slowly, gently she was circling her finger around and over her nipple.

Danni always thought her nipples were nice but she'd never really sought out comments on them. Danni's hand on her own breast and the gentle caressing of her nipple was starting to warm her loins.

"Give it a little lick." Meg said.

Danni looked toward Meg as she lowered her head and brought her nipple toward her mouth. She was now more than a little turned on. Danni took her tongue and made a broad sweeping motion starting on her breast above her nipple and then bringing her tongue down to circle around her nipple, all the while looking Meg in the eye. When their eyes met Danni felt in awe of Meg. Her own ministrations were turning her on more and more and she felt drawn to Meg, wanting to kneel and bury her head in the gap in Meg's robe.

"Ok , chop chop, that's enough, hands back behind your head."

Danni was reluctant to stop caressing herself but a stern look from Meg and she returned her hands to her head. Having second thoughts about her disheveled look she reached to tuck her breast back into her dress.

"No no, young lady leave yourself as you are, you look just lovely that way."

Danni felt foolish with her panties around her thighs and one boob hanging out but she still felt that warm stirring in her loins. She yearned to return her hand to her nipple and even better yet want to reach between her legs.

"Well ladies, shall we let her stay?"

"Mm.. mm," Joyce purred, "Yes please!"

"Definitely!" the lady in the leather chair said, who hadn't spoken yet.

"Yes I agree with you Joyce, it seems she has potential." Meg stated seemingly not taking notice of the woman in the leather chair. "Come closer dear." she said.

12