Aphrodisia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,071 Followers

Despite it all she was blissfully ignorant of the downright pornographic display she was giving him. Feeling the bed spring up and down behind her she turned her head to see what he was up to. This was just in time to see him knelt behind her with one hand lining up his cock with her slit. It wasn't however in time to prepare for the intense wave of pleasure that wracked her body when he lunged forward. His hips smacked wetly against her ass as he plunged every inch of his excited steel hard cock deep inside her in one powerful body spasming thrust.

"Oooooh! Slut likes!" She screamed, not quite being able to form proper utterances right then.

"Yeah baby? Does my gorgeous little cum-slut like getting fucked by my big cock?" He growled.

"Yes sir!" She squealed.

Jamie reached down to grasp the long heels of her shoes, lifting her feet from the bed and jackhammering his cock in and out of her mercilessly. Since she'd started cumming around his cock five minutes ago and showed no signs of stopping Jamie let go of his building climax. Immediately she felt stream after stream of his cum start flooding her ravenous pussy. The intense climaxes shook her to her very core and she started screaming his name again and again. Loving every moment of it the gorgeous mother was surfing cloud nine for a full ten minutes before coming back down to earth again. When she did she realised that she was once again cuddled up in his arms on some very messy sheets.

"Welcome back" He said, smiling down at her. "I thought you were ready to call it a night there."

"Mmmm, not on your life! Though I think if we do that again straight away I might black out or something from the high." She nuzzled herself in against his side and slipped one of her legs over him. "How about you go get coffee?"

"How about you go get coffee? I can't feel my legs at the minute. Just yours I'm happy to say." He said as his hand came to rest on her knee and stroked its way up along her thigh.

"Ok we can do without coffee right now. I think we should order a pizza or..."

The door buzzer rang.

Jamie let out a rather irritated sigh. "That'll be the neighbours complaining. Next time I'm gagging you and tying you to the headboard." He threatened whilst rolling out of her arms and off the side of the bed.

"Promises, promises." She said whilst turning on her side to face him and stroking the bed sheets invitingly. Perhaps too invitingly he admitted since he was now seriously considering ignoring the door buzzer.

His conscience got the better of him however as he snagged a towel to wrap around his waist. The door buzzer rang again.

"Coming!" He shouted.

"All over the place!" Sonya added.

Jamie had to stifle a rather strong laugh at that. She'd sure come a long way from the shy, reserved archaeology tutor he'd known only two days ago. After securing the towel he walked around the bed and over to the door. Holding down the locking mechanism he twisted the door knob to peek around the edge of the door at who it was.

Gwendolyn Chambers was stood there bracing herself upright with her hands on both sides of the doorway. Her long auburn hair was loose and wild rather than set in the bun he'd seen it in earlier. Those exotic Latin features formed an expression that was a cross between desire and frustration. Her suit had gone save for the large white shirt he assumed was the same one as she was wearing earlier. The hand that braced her against the door wasn't that far from his face and he swore he could smell her sex-juices on her fingers. Glancing over her over properly now, he could make out the lines of a black bra beneath the thin white cotton shirt. She was leaning forward a little so he couldn't make out if she was wearing panties or not through the curtain the shirt provided. Her legs were still covered in her dark stockings held up by a slinky black garter belt that vanished up beneath the shirt. She was breathing heavily too as if she'd just been for a run.

He took only a second to let his eyes drink in the sight of the slightly ruffled woman.

"Gwen? Oh hey look sorry about all the noise. I-ah...we'll try to keep a little quieter." He apologized but the woman simply started at him with a smouldering gaze.

"Is...um...Is there anything else you'd like?" He asked in the kindest tone he was able to muster. Maybe she wanted the damn sugar or something?

"I'd like you to make me scream like her whilst you fuck my pussy raw." She replied a little breathlessly.

"There is definitely a god," Jamie thought."...and her name is Allison."

Authors Note: Thanks for all the feedback and the help I've gotten with the first part of Aphrodisia. I'm glad you guys liked it and it means a lot to me as a new writer that you did. Hope you like this one too! I got a few requests asking for the second part ASAP so I've posted it here after only one proofread. Therefore there might be some errors here and there because of that and if so I apologise in advance. The next part will take a little longer to write I imagine and before I do I'll have edited and checked parts one and two properly. If you have any questions about the story then wing me some feedback, otherwise constructive criticism and general feedback are still greatly appreciated.

Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,071 Followers