Aphrodisia Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,085 Followers

Elisha tilted her head and spotted Jamie's large shaft pressed up against Gwen's eagerly awaiting slit. The woman's sweet nectar flowing freely onto the boy's thoroughly aroused cock and her legs lifting to wrap around his hips in an effort to increase that slippery friction between them. As the pretty redhead watched the show she felt the all too familiar sensation of a warm wet tongue lick up along her inner thigh where she'd previously felt her love juices trickling from her own pussy.

Suddenly realising what was going on Elisha turned her head to see Sonya kneeling behind her with her face settled between the pale girl's legs. The sight of what the older woman was clearly about to do made the eighteen year old tense with what was either excitement or terror as no woman had ever touched her so intimately before. Then when she felt Sonya's lips plant a gentle loving kiss on her cunt she couldn't help but let out a soft moan of pleasure.

By some small miracle the sound caught Jamie's attention and he pried his lips away from Gwen's to turn his head and look over to his other two lovers. Gwen was by now completely oblivious to the world and in the absence of the boys lips she lifted her head to suckle and nip along his neck and shoulder, unable to get enough of the taste of him.

Elisha looked up to see she'd somehow caught Jamie's attention and suddenly became a great deal more tolerant of Sonya's attentions. Clearly the sight of them aroused him to new heights leading Gwen to let out a muffled scream against his shoulder as he began to move his hips faster. The underside of his long shaft was rubbing vigorously against the woman's practically frothing pussy.

Seeing the lust in his eyes warmed Elisha to her core and she felt much less self conscious about the whole thing. She was eighteen after all, she was supposed to be experimenting right? Though Sonya soon caught the girls full attention as her tongue snaked inside the redhead's smooth pink slit. Elisha gasped and her eyes widened as she felt the woman's tongue wriggle and tease her as Jamie had done only minutes before.

"Oh Jamie sweetheart I need you to fuck me!" Gwen said, unable to take the feel of his cock against her slit any longer. She needed him inside her dammit!

The plea brought his attention back to the beautiful woman beneath him and he lightly kissed her lips, a silent apology for taking his attention away from her.

"Let's go upstairs then." He whispered to her.

Given his unearthly strength it wasn't difficult to keep her against him as they ascended to the bedroom. Slipping his arms about her waist to allow his hands to grasp her bare ass he lifted his upper body and as she clung to him so desperately she easily lifted herself with it. With the curvy woman comfortably settled against his chest he stood up, lifting her clean from the ground. His cock idly slapped her wet pussy as he stood sending droplets of her love juices to splatter across Elisha's cheek. The redhead instinctively slipped out her tongue and lapped up what she could without thinking given Sonya's tongue was still providing a considerable distraction.

The girl's eyes did manage to flutter open long enough to see Gwen rocking her hips against Jamie's, trying to get his cock to slide up inside of her. Jamie looked over Gwen's shoulder and caught Elisha's eye, sending her a wink and nodding his head indicating they were going upstairs. It didn't take long for Elisha to crawl away from Sonya who insistently followed her at first and even reached out to grab the girls ass to keep her from squirming away. In the process however she caught sight of the reason as Jamie was already walking to the door that led to the stairs and Gwen was looking back at them with a half lidded gaze.

Elisha lifted herself to settle on her knees and looked at Sonya. Both women's expressions slowly shaped themselves into slightly self conscious yet happy smiles before they stood up and followed Jamie and Gwen up the stairs.

They found the pair of them on Sonya's bed spooning together and arrived just in time to see Jamie reach down to lift Gwen's leg and position the tip of his cock against her pussy. Gwen let out a moan of contentment as Jamie finally plunged into her, his cock gliding between her pussy lips effortlessly and slowly burying itself in her tight slick depths. They stood and watched as Jamie started to thrust slowly into the full bodied woman and Gwen arched her spine, throwing her head back to rest on Jamie's shoulder. He started to tease her by letting his tongue lick over her earlobe before softly kissing along her jaw line. The woman turned her head away to give him better access and mewled with desire as he continued to pleasure her relentlessly.

Sonya's room was not immense, its most prominent features being only a large bed and an antique wardrobe. Though Elisha had little time for sightseeing she did note several large books scattered about the floor before she lifted her shirt over her head and hopped on the bed next to the rutting couple. Sonya took a little longer in joining them as she had still to shed her pants and her top. She caught sight of Jamie watching her as she slid her pants down her long slender legs and gave her magnificent ass a teasing wiggle in his direction.

He started fucking Gwen much faster after that, drawing a banshee like scream of pleasure from the woman. Sonya crawled onto the bed next to Elisha just in time to witness Gwen's first volcanic climax as the stunning woman began shaking and gasping for air at the sensations Jamie was causing as he glided in and out of her dripping wet cunt. The boy had to hold her steady as the shockwaves of ecstasy crashed through her body. Both Sonya and Elisha looked on enviously having both felt the unearthly waves of climax now coursing through Gwen's body.

As Gwen finally calmed down Jamie lowered her leg and slipped out of her well fucked pussy to sit up. Gwen remained laid on her side, her eyes closed and a content smile forming on her features. As his cock sprung up from where it had been sheathed Sonya immediately sprung forward, stopping only to look back at Elisha for approval.

"You mind if I..." She started as her head lowered to Jamie's engorged length.

"No of course not, go ahead." Elisha told her with an eager nod of her head.

Sonya immediately slipped Jamie's cock into her mouth, he felt her tongue licking fervently at his length and felt the vibrations of sound as she let out a soft moan whilst she sucked Gwen's nectar from him. Jamie watched her, his breathing having grown heavy from the fucking he'd just administered but when Sonya looked up into his eyes he smiled at her to let her know he was ready for more.

Whilst Sonya sucked his cock, only relinquishing it from her talented mouth to lick at the base and along his balls, Jamie looked over to Elisha. All three women were now naked for him and Elisha had caught his attention unintentionally by starting to play with herself as she watched Sonya work. She was crouched with her feet together on the bed and her knees spread wide apart, the fingers of one hand slowly rubbing her slit whilst her other hand was clamped tightly over her left breast. The sight almost made Jamie give Sonya a creamy drink.

The blowjob and the exhibitionism lasted a long while until Jamie was practically face fucking Sonya and took matters into his own hands.

"Sonya, baby, come on up for air." He said.

"Getting tired Jamie?" Elisha teased between gasps as she had almost brought herself to cum.

"Are you kidding? I just need to fuck one of you or my brain's gonna melt." He told her honestly.

"Why not fuck both of us together?" Sonya suggested, lifting herself to rest on her haunches though keeping her hand sliding up and down Jamie's shaft.

"You ok with that Elisha?" Jamie practically pleaded.

"Uh yeah! How are yeh gonna fuck both of us?" The redhead asked, absently lifting her hand from her fiery snatch to lick her own juices from her fingers.

"Like this!" Gwen suddenly seemed to spring to life, catching Elisha off guard and rolling her onto her back drawing a squeal of surprise from the girl. The curvy woman caught the pale girl's flailing legs and drew them up over her head, pinning her to the bed. Sonya smirked and took the initiative then, with Elisha's pussy freely exposed and her ass pointing skyward it was easy enough to settle down on all fours over her.

"Heeeey!" Elisha complained as she felt Sonya's pussy grind against her own.

At the sound of the protest Jamie quickly looked to Gwen for any sign that Elisha wasn't enjoying herself and Gwen checked the eighteen year olds expression before looking back at him and throwing him a mischievous wink. Sure enough her wriggling stopped and a soft sigh of pleasure escaped her mouth as she felt Jamie settle behind both her and Sonya on his knees and slide his cock between their slippery pussy lips.

"This is how he fucks both of us." Sonya gasped as she felt Jamie's cock start to move.

"Oh wow!" Elisha screamed and immediately stopped struggling.

"Like that?" Sonya whispered to the girl as she lowered herself to cushion her apple sized breasts against Elisha's larger c-cup tits.

Sonya's smooth tanned skin clashed beautifully against the snowy white tone of Elisha's and as Jamie began to slide his cock between their two slick cunts the women found themselves face to face. It was the red haired girl who made the first move, slowly lifting her mouth to kiss Sonya's lips, a kiss that was responded to with great enthusiasm by Sonya. Jamie was left to listen to the soft coo's and stifled moans of the two women as he smeared his cock cream between their lower lips.

"I guess that's a 'yes' then." Gwen surmised as she watched the women make out.

Jamie chuckled at that and looked over to Gwen who was now smiling back at him. The sight of one of these women alone was enough to make a man blow his load but even then Jamie held back his climax. It didn't take long thrusting between the tight space between the two clamped together pussies until Elisha suddenly arched her back and pulled her mouth from Sonya's as she was lifted to a thunderous orgasm and let out a silent scream into the bedroom.

Upon seeing Elisha's reaction Sonya immediately followed suit, unable to hold back the tidal wave of pleasure any longer. She rocked her hips back and forth as her sweet cunt juices squirted from her pussy to mix with Elisha's. Jamie reached down to grasp that perfectly shaped ass of Sonya's and increased his tempo as the two women were wracked with a series of climaxes that eventually left them desperately holding on to one another for support.

When he was finished Jamie slipped his still erect cock from between them and the two women wiggled about on the bed to lie together in each other's arms more comfortably. He watched as they exchanged soft scintillating kisses between each other and enjoyed the afterglow of the experience.

Seeing the boy kneeling on the bed, his bronze body by now making Hercules and Adonis look like deformed wretches, Gwen crawled forward to embrace him once again. Jamie took her into his arms and soon felt her familiar taste as her lips meshed against his. He felt her nipples glide along his hard muscular chest and then the soft cushy feel of her large breasts as she pressed herself against him. His cock slid down between her legs and smeared her inner thighs with the combined juices of Elisha and Sonya who were now engaged in a more prolonged lip lock.

"Jamie I love you." Gwen whispered as she pulled her lips from his.

"I know Gwen." He spoke with softer tones and lifted his hand to gently cradle her cheek, his thumb tracing lightly along the corner of her lips. "I love you more."

"I doubt that, my chest feels like a herd of horses is stampeding through it my heart's beating so fast. It's like that every time I look at you." She said as she kissed his cheek and extended her tongue to let the warm wet tip enticingly lick over his earlobe.

To prove her point Gwen eased back on her haunches and reached out to take Jamie's hand and placed it over her breast to let him feel the beat of her heart against her ribcage. The thunderous pulse made Jamie smile, though strangely the expression had a sadness to it that Gwen didn't quite think suited the occasion.

"Jamie are you alright?" She asked, the question brought the other two women on the bed quickly to their senses.

Sonya and Elisha disentangled themselves from each other to sit up and look over to Jamie to see what was wrong. The boy looked just as healthy as ever, his sleek musculature shining slightly with perspiration from his previous endeavours that morning.

"It's about time I told you guys something." He said after a long moment.

"Jamie you can continue telling us about gods and monsters later. We know it's important but we really need this right now." Gwen said as she lifted his hand from her breast to lightly trace her lips along the back of his fingers.

"This is something else. It's about me. Sonya I was going to tell you last night but I thought I should tell you all together." He said sombrely.

"Tell us what love?" Elisha asked, the light Irish melody of her voice dampened by concern.

"About what will happen to you if we keep doing this. About what I am now and what that means for you." Jamie started to explain.

"Don't tell us, if we keep having sex with you we all explode from pure joy?" Gwen joked, eliciting amused smiles from the other two women.

"No, no of course nothing like that." Jamie said with a thin sheepish smile of his own. Then he took a deep breath and began. "When Allison and I first met she sort of unintentionally nearly killed me."

This revelation drew a gasp of terror from Sonya and a look of surprise from Gwen. Elisha merely continued to appear curious.

"It wasn't her fault. She was trapped and I released her. It was at the dig site in York, I found this tiny glass vial in the dirt and when I opened it: boom. Allison takes the shape of a beautiful woman because it allows her to speak to me, amongst other things. In her natural state however she's pure energy and when that energy passes unchecked through a human it can mess us up real bad. She didn't realise what she'd done at first since she'd been trapped for so long getting free was all that mattered. When she finally saw me she was a little distraught. Apparently she'd burnt me quite badly and the damage she'd done to my soul was even worse.

Now given the fact that it was a human who had trapped her in the first place she took a while looking into what was left of me. She didn't want to fix up someone who wanted to trap her all over again after all. She says that what she found in me was just a nice guy who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Seeing this she got to work at fixing me up. I don't remember any of it, just coming to in the field a few hours later feeling like nothing had happened. The thing is that in order to get me back to my full strength she had to give me some of her power. Power that helped rebuild me like this." He gestured to his body.

"Before this all happened I was a skinny guy who hadn't seen direct sunlight in months. Then all of a sudden I've got arms that can lift cars, hands that can crush stone and a cock that...well you all know what that can do. I can also do other things. 'Leesh do you remember that torch we had in the cellar? The batteries really were dead in that thing after we'd left it on all night. When I picked it up all I had to do was will it alight and sure enough it flickered to life again. I can also pick up thoughts and feelings from people around me as well as influence them to do what I want."

"Wait a sec you're a mind reader? Have we been doing what you want Jamie?" Elisha asked suddenly before she could quite think it through.

"No, of course not Elisha. I'm sure Allison played a part in getting us all together but she doesn't really force anyone to do anything. She once told me that people are too focused on thinking up ways to not be happy. They get too focused on their job..."

At this point Gwen half heartedly put up her hand. "Yep, you got me there."

"...or too hung up on someone because of what they can do rather than who they are..."

This time Elisha stuck up her hand to join Gwen's. "Guilty. Jamie the only reason I didn't ask you out straight after meeting you was because Louis had a guitar. I'm an idiot by the way."

"...and she said that some people just give up on love all together." Everyone turned to look at Sonya who pulled up her knees and lowered her head against them sadly.

"Well...my point is that Allison doesn't force people to do things they don't want. She just lets them see what's important, maybe lowers inhibition a little and then lets nature take its course. I swear I've never made any of you do anything you didn't want to do. Hell I wouldn't even come up with some of the stuff we've done together in my wildest dreams. Gwen you're an amazing woman. Being clever, driven and dedicated to what you do isn't a flaw. Having a husband who is a complete asshat isn't either."

Gwen's eyes raised and she grinned genuinely before leaning forward to kiss him on the cheek gratefully.

Jamie then turned to Elisha. "And if you think I hold it against you for being with Louis you're crazy. He's a nice guy Elisha and I wasn't exactly putting myself out there when we first met. I'm just glad we finally found each other."

Elisha's pale complexion flushed a little and she swung her legs about to rest on her knees and planted another kiss on Jamie's opposite cheek.

Finally he looked to Sonya and reached out to let his fingers gently run through her smooth dirty blonde hair. She lifted her head to show her eyes were sparkling with tears.

"And you, well Sonya you're just amazing. Everything you've done for those two great kids of yours all by yourself? Everything you've sacrificed to give them a life? Well you don't have to go it alone anymore. You don't need to be scared anymore."

Jamie lifted her face into his hands and kissed her lips softly. His touch alone crackled with a strange electric heat that passed through her melting the woman's sorrows as it did. The boy then reluctantly parted his lips from hers and placed a smaller kiss on her brow before leaning back to speak to them all once more.

"The point of all this is that you need to know what I am. I'm part human, part god and because Allison is the goddess of love sex with me is going to have an effect on you. You already know that despite my attempts to pleasure you in different ways..." He trailed off, not quite knowing how to continue speaking in purely scientific terms.

"The slightest touch of you makes us horny, fucking you is like making love to a force of nature and just a drop of your cum brings on orgasms so powerful we occasionally black out?" Gwen supplied helpfully.

"Well I didn't want to brag." Jamie rolled his eyes and all three women twittered with laughter. "But seriously you might have already noticed a little but making love with the disciple of a love goddess isn't something taken lightly. If we keep doing this you'll start to change. Sonya I've already noticed it a little in you. Your skin is almost golden, last night your eyes had a very feint glow to them in the dark and I'm betting you feel like you could run a triathlon without breaking a sweat."

Sonya thought about it for a moment and then nodded slowly as she comprehended what he was saying.

"I actually feel the best I've felt all my life too. I thought it was just because of this whole thing happening to us. I figured it was just perking me up but you're saying that having sex with you actually has a physical effect on us?" Gwen asked, she seemed more intrigued than alarmed.

Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,085 Followers