Aphrodite's Island Ch. 02

Story Info
Two women watch while two men battle irrepressible erections.
1.8k words
4.06
31.9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skol
Skol
7 Followers

The afternoon sun blazed hot and dry in a sky of deep blue above the Greek isle. From her hilltop above the beach, Aphrodite looked on with amused interest at the mortals below. On the sand the two boys were awkwardly making conversation with the blond strumpet; and watching them from her cottage, the prissy brunette was now lasciviously entertaining herself in a most wanton way.

She reached over to a crumbling marble ornament of a vessel of stone fruit, and lifted from it a bunch of grapes, which, at her touch, transformed themselves into plump, fleshy fruit. She crushed the grapes between her full red lips and let the juice run into mouth, some escaping and dripping over her chin, splashing onto her breasts.

Beside her, on a plinth, a marble statue of a satyr stood frozen in mid dance, his pan pipes raised to his impish lips. She idly ran a hand up the cold stone, and at her touch it began to warm. First his furry, hoofed legs came to life, and then moved, revealing his large, scarlet phallus, which at her soft touch, swelled and rose. Then his muscular torso shuddered, and he shook his head, skipping from his plinth towards his mistress.

The satyr, blinking to life, grinned up at her. Beckoning to him with a long finger, she rolled onto her back and parted her thighs, inviting his virile and bestial rod into her soft and intimate lap.

*

In the cottages on the slopes below our four friends, each in their own way, were attempting to come to grips with their frustration.

The virile effects of the medication that Reilly and Mike had accidently ingested had not abated. Not in the slightest. Each of them still sported an erection of almost unbearable rigidity, and neither could find a way to change their situation.

Mike was lying naked on his bed, his hand idly toying with his cock.

"Maybe, you know," he called out to his friend in the adjoining room, "If we were to, you know, shoot our loads, that would make them get back down."

"Tried it," Reilly replied, "Twice. No different... But I'm going for a third wank. Maybe that will work."

Feeling bit less inhibited, and even a little inspired, from hearing that his friend was similarly occupied, Mike put a bit more spirit into his manipulation of his meat. As his hand worked up and down his shaft he looked in the mirror on the wardrobe door, which was tilted to reflect the cottage on the hill above. On the balcony he caught sight of a blonde-haired figure, who seemed to be watching him through a pair of binoculars. And from what he could see of her hand veiled beneath her robe, she was similarly engaged in self-stimulation

Keeping his eye on her in the mirror, he stopped his stroking, but continued to lie there, not wanting to alert his voyeur that she'd been noticed.

"Reilly..." he called out, "I think that French woman from the other cottage is watching me."

"Yeah?" Reilly appeared in the doorway, a towel round his waste barely disguising his tumescent organ, and raised his eyebrows to see his friend naked on the bed.

"Don't look out the window..." Mike warned, "Come over here, get down next to me, and look in the mirror..."

Reilly crouched beside Mike and glanced into the mirror.

"You know," he said, glancing back towards his friend, his eye unavoidably drawn to the swollen, curved brown shaft of his engorged dick, "She thinks we're gay. And she seemed turned on by the idea."

Mike nodded.

"I think," Reilly continued, "We should give her a show..."

*

Angelique stood on the balcony, gazing out over the roof of the cottage below, at the breathtaking view of the turquoise sea stretching to all horizons.

Rebecca, after they'd eaten lunch along with a couple of glasses of chilled wine, had retreated to her bedroom with a magazine for a siesta.

Just as her new roommate had that morning, Angelique noticed that their balcony view included a direct line of sight into the large, uncurtained window of the neighbours -- the same two guys she'd met on the beach. She made out Mike's figure, sprawled on the bed. Naked. And, as before on the beach, impressively endowed with a fully-inflated penis.

Rebecca had left some binoculars inside, and Angelique retrieved them, and trained them on the man below.

He was lying on his back, and as she watched he wrapped his hand around his cock and began playing with it. Angelique drew in her breast, and slipped her free hand inside her robe, enclosing her furry mound.

Mikes lips moved, calling out to his partner, and he stopped touching his cock as reilly entered, a twel around him. Reilly kneeled beside the bed, and they talked.

Then Mike began stroking his cock again, and Reilly dropped his towel, taking hold of his own erect dick.

"These guys are permanently aroused," Angelique murmured to herself, feeling her own body resond similarly as two of her fingers glided wetly over her swollen clit. Her robe fell open, and the sun fell on her tanned breasts and her blonde bush of nether hair.

Through her binoculars she watched Mike grasping his cock at its base, pushing it away from his body. Reilly lowered his head over it, and still frigging himself, started bobbing his head back and forth.

"Mon dieu..." Angelique moaned, opened her thighs slightly and arching into her hand as she slipped a finger inside her slippery vagina.

*

Reilly and Mike were trying not to laugh as they both watched, in the wardrobe mirror, the effect that their show was having.

Reilly's head bobbed in the air above Mike's stomach, Mike's cock standing in the air next to his cheek. They'd positioned themselves so that, in the profile view that they presented to the window, it Mike's cock was behind his head, looking from a distance like a blowjob. And they were more than pleased with the effect that they were having on their watcher.

"Hey look... there are two now..."

Reilly glanced at the reflection of the balcony, and saw that the French woman from the beach had been joined by a dark-haired woman.

"Let's give them both a show.... Pull right back so it looks like just the tip is in your mouth..." Mike prompted, "Then come down and deep-throat it..."

Reilly obliged, and Mike noticed that his hand was working his own cock with considerable vigour.

*

Angelique's entranced masturbation was interrupted briefly as Rebecca came out onto the balcony.

"Hey, what's up? What are you watching?" she asked.

As she came alongside Angelique she realized that her robe was gaping open, noticed her quickly moving her hand away from where it been busy at her groin..

"Its those gay guys I met on the beach... they're getting it on... look..."

Rebecca's eyes followed Angelique's gaze to the bawdy boudoir scene, and opened wide with shock at the sight of Reilly paying lip service to Mike's cock while he kneeled beside the bed jerking his own organ.

"Hot, huh?" Angelique murmured. Rebecca just nodded, her mouth suddenly dry, and her more intimate parts, conversely, quite wet.

Angelique's hand had crept back between her legs, and Rebecca could see that her middle finger was delving through the blond curls, into the dark cleft, rhythmically rubbing at her clitoris. Emboldened by this, Rebecca slipped her own hand into the waistband of her loose cotton skirt, to satsfy the desire in her swollen, moist cunt.

"Do you want a better look," Angelique asked, offering her the binoculars.

Rebecca took them, and held them to her eyes with one hand, her other hand continuing to expertly diddle herself.

The clear, magnified view that the lenses offered, in addition to the shameless frigging of the woman standing beside her, sent a further jolt of arousal through her body. She could clearly see them, and their rigid pricks, in vivid technicolour.

The red-haired man was wanking his thick cock vigorously, as his head bobbed diligently over his partners brown body, his long, cafe-au-lait penis emerging and disappearing into his open mouth. She could see the blowjob-recipient's lips moving as he encouraged his lover to continue, and the pleasure on both their faces was obvious.

"Its such a pity they're gay," she whispered to her accomplice, "I could really enjoy one of those cocks now."

"Or both!" Angelique added.

Still watching, Rebecca concentrated on her genitalia. By her side Angelique was panting and making guttural noises and her body started to tense, and likewise, the two men seemed to be gathering momentum. Rebecca felt her body begin its freefall towards orgasm, and clitoris swelled beneath her twirling finger as her vagina began to spasm.

*

This was undeniably hot, Mike thought to himself, as he watched the two women pleasuring themselves on the balcony below. His own hand was massaging the base of his cock as Reilly continued bobbing next to it in a mime of fellatio. His dick was impossibly hard, and his balls felt fit to burst.

"Oh, man," her grunted, "Those women are really going at it."

"Yeah," Reilly muttered into his stomach, his eyes also fixed on the reflection in the wardrobe door, "If they didn't think we were gay we'd have a chance with them."

At that moment his cheek rubbed the tip of Mike's cock, and Mike held his breath as his body trembled at the friction from his rough stubble. Reilly brought his face closer, allowing his cheek to grace his friend's dick as his head moved up and down beside it.

The friction was enough to bring him over the edge, and Mike bum tensed as his cock shuddered.

Reilly leaned away and watched as Mike gasped, releasing several jets of cream onto and around Reilly's chest.

Reilly's own cock responded, spurting hot jism in an arc that ended on Mike's body.

Both men froze, panting, their dicks twitching, rivulets of semen trickling off their bodies.

"Dude, sorry..." Mike blurted, suddenly embarrassed.

"Don't worry," Reilly smiled, "Hey, I think we gave a pretty good show. Our audience seemed to like us..."

On the balcony above, Rebecca and Angelique were also panting to get their breath back.

"I think we should invite those boys here for dinner tomorrow," Angelique suggested.

She looked across at Rebecca and winked.

Rebecca's face broke into a broad smile.

"I think that's a great idea," she agreed.

*

As the sun set over the island Aphrodite looked down from her temple ruins over the mortals who had arrived to entertain her, and smiled.

The marble statue beside her, the perceptive observer would have noticed, also had an impish grin on its face, and the marble protuberance between hoofed faun legs seems particularly well polished.

*

To be continued?

If you like this story... and would like more... please leave feedback.

Skol
Skol
7 Followers