Apology to the One I Loved & Hurt

Story Info
A sincere apology.
299 words
4.3
19.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think Elton John said it best: "Sorry seems to be the hardest word."

A couple of months ago I posted a story on here called Dear Journal. I never should have done so. What I posted was an actual transcript from my MSN messenger between myself and someone I dearly love. I posted that story because I was angry at him and it was the only transcript I had not erased. I honestly gave no thought to him when I posted it. I wish now that I had done so.

So, what do I do to repair what I did? I'm not sure anything can be done. I can apologize for the rest of my life, and God knows I am sorry for having hurt him because, deep down, I do still love him. He didn't deserve this... he did not deserve any of the pain I ever dealt him over the 6 years we have known each other. I truly am sorry. If I could go back and change it all, I would gladly do so in a heartbeat.

Everything he said today about me when he confronted me was both true and deserved. I don't blame anyone or antyhing but myself... and at the moment I truly despise myself.

So, with all of this said, I am asking The Powers That Be to please remove the Dear Journal story and to post this one instead.

To the one I hurt: Nothing I"m doing now makes anything I did right, but I hope, in time, it will show you that I accept what I have done wrong and I want nothing more than for you to believe me when I say I never meant to hurt you or betray your trust. I truly am sorry.

Sincerely,
~L~