Appena Per Lei Ch. 02

Story Info
Mistress tests beauty's will.
4k words
4.5
10.3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i paid the waiter and asked permission to freshen up in the restroom before Wwe go. i was very hot and knew my face had to be flush. Mistress followed me in and pointed to the large stall in the corner. i was in shock when She followed me in.

She says, with a half cocked grin, "There is no reason to get shy. I want to be sure that you do not try to relieve yourself, pun intended. It would be a lot of wasted torment, if you came before i allowed. So please carry on."

Blushing, i close my eyes and remove the vibe...take a deep breathe. All my muscle have a chance to relax and i just enjoy the relief. Quickly my eyes open as i feel Her breast resting on my lips. A smile crosses my face and i lick and tease at the nipple. Letting my stud flick against it. Feeling it harden in my mouth. And feeling myself getting even more aroused. my Mistress has the softest sweet breast i have ever felt. i love to caress them, worship them.

A quiet moan fills the air and i am told to finish up. i do as i should, and begin to stand. Quickly feeling a forceful hand on my shoulder, i know i am not permitted up. Taking the vibe from my hand, She reaches between my legs. Teasing both my sex and my bum...i gasp! "OOOoooohhhhh...mmmmmm." my body is twitching while i try to maintain control of myself. i know i will not be able to stand this long.

Once content with my reaction Mistress place it back inside me. Reminding me, "Now baby, i told you 3 glasses of wine might be too much. your muscles are going to have a hard time holding this in. I am not playing with you, it better not drop." With that i am allowed to stand, Wwe finish freshening up and return to the car.

i begin to open the car door but You protest. "baby, I have a little fun up my sleeve as well. I will drive Uus to Oour next stop. I have very detailed instructions that you will need to pay close attention to."

Wwe climb in, and She drives Uus away. i have to admit, i am very turned on by the mystery, but a bit concerned as well. There is no telling what is in store for me. Mistress knows what Wwe like and what will drive Uus to the very edge. i no longer look at any feeling as Hers or mine...but Oours. When Wwe became Oone, so did Oour feelings.

She turns down the music still playing for Uus and beings to tell me what is expected, "When I tell you, you will close your eyes. Every part of you is Mine. Every sensation you feel is a gift from me. I want you to appreciate that even more than you already do. I am taking the gift of sight and replacing it with your imagination. I will walk you in, take you to your chair, and describe all that is around Uus. you will make Me proud and sit with your legs spread, your back arched and head high. Under no circumstances are your eyes ever to open. I am your eyes. i am hoping to see how much control you really have over yourself. To see how much you can ignore your own wants to accommodate Mine. I thought to use a blindfold, but i know curiosity gets the best of you. So this will be about you controlling yourself."

Hearing all that is required i feel a rush of heat run through me. This will be very hard. How will i be able to do it. Not see what is around. i always have to absorb my surroundings. i try to calm myself by knowing that i still will. i will just be doing so through my Love, my Mistress.

"Now My beauty." is all i heard when the darkness took me over.

Listening to everything around me, i feel Uus stop, a man opens the door and She places my hand in his, telling him, "She has no sight, please retain her for me a moment."

i begin to shake, i trust my Mistress to lead me, but this is a stranger. Breathing heavy i got scared. How can She just hand me over, without warning. "Calm down lori, She would never put you at risk. you are Her one, Her only. Any hand that you are placed in is as safe as Hers. She would never have it any other way." That voice in my heart helped, but i so wanted to feel Her.

i heard the car drive away, and still never opened my eyes. In a minute or two i could feel Her behind me. Chills ran through me, when Her hand rest behind my back. When Wwe enter it is loud..not a lot of light reflecting off my lids. i am weary about stepping forward, but She is guiding me with patience.

Taking my hand and placing it on a stool, i know this is my seat. Its not that high of a stool, and has no backing. Wrapping my legs on the sides and arching my back, i assume the position that i have been told. Her hands run down my leg and i hear a whisper to me, as She clasp restraints around my ankles, insuring i can not close them. "Relax baby, i only want to make sure you don't close them. you will have enough of a problem keeping your eyes closed. Place your hands behind your back. feel the rope in my hand, its soft..it will help keep your hands in place." With that i feel you tie my hands behind me and then the rope to the stool.

i am starting to panic, not sure of where i am that this is acceptable. i know that there are alot of people around me, i can hear them, smell them, occasionally i can feel one accidentally brush past me. It must be some kind of club. i squint my eyes harder so that i can hear more. Yes, yes it is! i can hear a slave being scolded, chains....but where am i in all this! Oh no...what's going on, i have to know!!

my Mistress can see me losing it, and quickly work to bring me back. i feel Her arms wrap around my shoulders...holding me close. She must be standing behind me. i hear Her, "baby, baby...sshhhhh. Its ok, breathe easy, deep breathes. you are with Me, your Mistress. Nothing can hurt you here. I protect you, even from yourself. Will yourself to safety, know that there is nothing here that I will not tell you about. Are you ok? Do Wwe need to slow down?"

Taking a deep breathe i hang on each word, "Mistress can You just hold me a moment, before doing anything else. i just need a moment, i am trying to take it all in, but without my eyes i cant. Please Mistress, i beg You. Tell me what i see, tell me about this place i am restrained in."

i must have made Mistress happy. i feel Her caress me, kiss my neck...whisper i love you in my ear. Giving me time to pushing everything else far away, so that nothing is here but You and i.

my imagination grips every word i hear, "Its dark in here baby. There are three stages, each one displaying a different scene. Dom/Dommes are talking amongst Each Oother. Their slaves and submissives are sitting on satin pillows at Their feet. Right next to you, a Master is getting a blowjob..she is working so hard to please him. Taking Him deep in her mouth, she is starting to gag. He must know that she is having problems, cause He just grabbed her by the hair and is now forcing her face hard into Him." i am hearing, seeing Her words. i feel Her cupping my breast...my nipples are getting hard and my seat is wet.

"oh Mistress Sally, please tell me more. What is on the stage? What are others doing? This is so hard. But, but ....oh its turning me on." All i have is my honesty, and i cant believe how this is making me feel. As much as i want to see it for myself, its amazing what Her voice is doing to my body.

One hand is pinching my nipple, the other is feeling between my legs, "My beauty..you are so excited. I knew you would like this. Lets see how bad you want to know what's going on with the stages. I will be exploring your body, seeing what will tempt you. you are NOT permitted to cum! I will start off slow telling you about stage one. When i am done describing it, I will ask if you want to know more. With each new description I will get more intense. Lets see what will win, your curiosity or your submission."

Two fingers begin to slide deep in me. They twist and turn, turning me on more. With deep breathes i listen to Her voice. "beauty here is stage one: a sub is bound, on her knees..she is bowing her head, and asking forgiveness. her Master is not caring at all. He takes out His cain. grabs her by the hair, and throws her head to the floor, this causes her ass to stick firmly in the air. She has tears running down her cheeks. Dressed in a red corset, red thigh highs and red stiletto boots. She has long black hair but its loosely pinned up. Her legs are spread so wide, her swollen lips are completely visible. Her pussy is glistening. Can You hear her begging?"

Its so hard to concentrate on anything else that but Her hands. Shivers are running through my body. my nipples are aching and i can feel my pussy drip. Its not black behind my eyes anymore. i can see the girl, she is anticipating his wrath. "Yes Mistress, i can hear her. If i listen hard i can hear the determination in his steps. she is whimpering her sorries. Does she look like an experienced slave? she should know that pleas will only upset Him. Maybe its her first time up there on a stage. maybe that's why she is crying. "

Then i heard it. Though all this noise, i heard the cane cut into her flesh. she screams out! she is not stopping. Yes she must be new. she has no control over herself. His voice shows He is getting impatient, as He tells her, "You cunt, shut Your mouth..before I shut it for you. you wanted to tease the neighbors with your body, now all can see it. They can see a little tramp like you.. pretending to not like this, but your pussy is dripping down your leg." The beating continued for what felt like an hour. she tried hard to not plea, but He had no choice but to gag her. With every strike to her, i felt my Mistress twist my nipple. Each time causing me to arch my back more. They are aching, and so is my sex.

"My baby, how are you liking stage one? I feel your body tightening round my fingers. i love the way your body responds to my touch. your nipples begging for more torture. your thighs trying to close. Now you see why i had to strap them back. Are you ready to hear about the next stage? Do you think you can handle it?"

Handle it, i have no idea if i can. my body is starting to beg me to cum, take the punishment later, just cum! But i cant. She wants me to suffer through this, and what she wishes... i desire. i take a deep breathe and ask Her, "Please Mistress. my body cant take too much more, but my mind is starving. i know there is so much more that i am not told. What is happening with the girl giving the blow job, who is on stage two? Am i as exposed as i feel? Can anyone see what You are doing to me? With that last thought, my head begins to bow.

A firm hand roughly grabs my chin that squeezes it tight...lifting my face high up. "Ouch!", it hurts. i was not supposed to lower, i forgot. "Beauty! Who told you to lower that face. you want to know what Aall can see? All but you! They can see a little slut perched up in a chair. They see the emotions constantly changing on that needy face. A few have stared into Your pussy, they want to touch it, and i have not let them. They can see that you have little control over yourself, your legs want to close, your eyes want to open. (Mistress grabs a handful of my inner thigh and digs Her nails deep, making me regain my posture) They can see all of you, my little slut. Are you sure you can continue, knowing there are as many eyes on you, as there are on the stages?"

Panicking again! my heart is racing. i did not know they could see that much. Starting to shake my head. No, no, i can't do this! i feel Her arms let go of me. This tantrum is not pleasing Her. I do i think i can still feel Her behind me, but it could be anyone. "Mistress? Mistress! Where are You? Why cant i feel You? Am i alone? Please i will do anything, please come back to me?" i am so scared", i start to pull against my restraints. Tears are running down my cheeks. i realize, all i have to do is open my eyes. i will see where She is, i will see what is around me. All i have to do is open them.....i CANT. i physically cant open them. My eyes will not betray Her. Seconds are feeling like hours...what is going on? i start to thrash, i feel someone standing in front of me, no they are kneeling. their hands are on my thighs, but they are not Hers. i know Her touch and this is not it. "Mistress Sally, please...please.... (and i whisper as i bow my head ..) yellow."

A blanket of security falls over me, when She rest one hand on my shoulder. One hand across the front of my neck, and kisses my head. "Ok Ok...everything is ok. Wwe will slow down. Would you like to stop? Maybe this is too much for you. I know you love me, but do not push yourself further than you can go. Know that I will not let anything bad happen to you. I have faith in your abilities, you must too."

She gives me 5 more minutes to speak the word again. To see if i need to stop or still slow down. All the while the girl in front of me has frozen, her hands still resting on my skin, but not moving an inch. She is right, why am i panicking, nothing bad will ever happen to me. "i am sorry Mistress, i lost control again. i am ok now...please may Wwe continue?"

"Yes beauty Wwe may. I want you to know, you have dropped your head twice now. you know that does not please me, when Wwe get home tonight, I will have to discipline and train more on that. I know this is hard for you, but that doesn't't give you any rights to bend the rules. Now lets move on to stage two. Yes?"

"Yes Mistress, please may i see through Your eyes once more." That must have been a cue, the statue before me, began to move. Quickly tightening up. What is happening now to me?

Her hands still on my neck and shoulder, She whispers to me, "The girl that was giving the blow job, she is quite turned on by you. She served her Master well, and i have been asked if she can have a taste as a reward. While she does so, i will tell You about the stage. It is a Mistress and Her submissive. Mistress is sitting back on a lounger and She has a riding crop in Her hand...Her subbie is in her towering position by Her side. The Mistress is dressed in a business suit, but its very short. Her lilone is wearing a schoolgirl outfit, and looks quite delicious. she has well rounded breast and I could see her nipples piercing through."

As i am hearing all this, the slaves hands gently rub up and down my legs, as if waiting for a command. my Mistress' hands are now cupping my breast, and my head feels like its caught up in a whirl wind. i can feel my clit pulsating...wanting attention. Moans escape me as i muffle out the words, "Yes, Mistress more."

"That's what i want to hear, baby. Ask for more...beg for it. Push yourself. The Mistress is walking around Her sub. Can You hear what She is asking. She wants to know if She is a painslut, and the sub is saying yes. There is a wooden bench up there and She is motioning for the girl to get on it. Crawling up, she returns to her previous position."

i can feel the slaves lips brushing up my thigh. i cant stop her, and i don't think i want to. i was about to speak and Mistress Sally placed a finger in to my lips. Now, i am not to speak? i tease my tongue around Her finger, and take it in. She plays with my tongue and i take Her whole finger in, licking and sucking it. i feel Her press hard against me and this causes Her to push Her mound into my bound hand. She starts to wiggling on my hands and i know i am permitted to explore. my fingers danced up Her skirt finding Her sex.. She is so wet, what a gift this is. Sliding my fingertips, just inside. The soft rope is cutting into my wrist, but i don't care. i want to feel more than this, i was Mistress to feel the same pleasures i am feeling.


"The Mistress clips the subs collar and wrists to the bench. her breast are barely touching the surface. OOhhh nipple clamps are being clamped tight. i can see a partial smirk from here, she likes them. Hhehe, she is shaking Her tits so the clamps will pull tight. She is really enjoying all of it. her Mistress is presenting the crop for kissing, sub is being giving her instructions.......'you get 15 swats...make it though all of them without a tear and the real reward will start.' With complete respect sub answered, 'Yes, Ma'am, i understand...thank You for this gift to me.' Mistress takes Her place behind Her sub...and takes a fairly easy swat at her right cheek, the another to her left...the next 5 land quickly in the same place...on her left thigh...and another 5 to the right. Each one getting harder. I can see her face wincing at each one now."

Every time my Mistress Sally describes a blow to the sub, She pinches my nipple or bites my neck. its making my mind work in over drive and i am feeling it all! my fingers are still fumbling, trying to get deeper. Moving from Her love hole, to her hard clit. i continue to hear and feel what is happening on the stage..

"Oh here come the last two swats....apparently they pushed the sub. Each one handed it harshly against her clit...boy did she let out a scream, but never a tear. Smiling now, you can see the glow of success in her eyes. she knows what her Mistress is about to pull out of the bag...its a wand. Oh beauty, this is wonderful, the reward is to be able to feel the want dance across her. You have got to see this, ooppssss sorry you can't." With those words She went back to kissing on my neck...and i continued to play with Her clit.

i know She is so turned on, She is grinding harder, and i am trying to stop the sticky liquid from running down Her leg. my body is about given up. The room gets really quiet and i can hear the Mistress saying if this is what Her sub wants, and the sub is pleading for it, begging. The Mistress turns it on, and i jump! i can hear the crackling from here. Then i realize i have no idea how far i am from the stage. Then it all happened in a flash, i have no idea WHAT i was thinking.

I heard a noise, i cant explain what it was now. i though maybe it was the noise that hurt me, but it wasn't't. Just as the sub was going to feel the first ZAP, i felt...OMG...i felt that fucking slave bite the hell out of my clit! In retaliation i screamed, LOUD. Before i could stop myself, i pinches a strong hold my Mistress Sally's clit. Mistress Sally got a hold of my hair and yanked my head back as far as it would go. i thought it would have snapped my neck. As my hands released...it happened, Oour eyes met. i just couldn't't help it, it was so much at one time. i never looked from Hers eyes. i could have started darting from one spot to another , but i was frozen.

All She told me was "they better downcast NOW!" and She pushed my head down. i was able to see the top of the slaves head and then she looked up at me. i will never forget that cunts evil grin. she knew exactly what she did, and what would be my outcome. my only comfort was that her Master knew as well.

He grabbed her by the hair and dragged her back to her place by his chair, throwing her to the side. Then directing His attention to Mistress Sally. "I am so sorry Ms. Sally. I should have known that she would turn spiteful. Normally she is well behaved, but there are times that when i believe she could be pure evil. Wwe will be going home to discuss what is just not appropriate behavior."

"Yes, i believe it is time for Uus to go as well. It seems my beauty has a bit more to learn about control as well. We will be in touch, I am sure." then i felt my arms legs being released. Pulling on my arms (which remained bound together), i was brought to my feet. Wobbling a bit as i get the muscles to respond to my weight. Never did i stop looking at my feet. i was scared. i was hardly breathing as i stood still, listening to Her finish up conversations and saying Her goodbyes. Its amazing, She never lost Her composure. She handled the situation (me) and returned to the Other Ds like nothing happened.

Within only a few moments, i was back outside. i will never know what else was happening. There was so much more that i wanted to see, what the hell what that little fucking bitch trying to do. If i ever get the chance, i will pay her back!

12