Appetizer...and Dessert

Story Info
A special invitation to dinner.
1.8k words
4.26
27.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carrie-on
carrie-on
19 Followers

You invited me to your home for dinner, and I accepted, not knowing that I was the appetizer... and dessert!

When I arrived, you immediately order me to strip, right there in the driveway. I unbutton my long royal blue dress to reveal my favorite white lace teddy with garters attached, black stockings and heels, (no panties, of course... damn uncomfortable things anyway).

Jim says, "Hold out your hands, slut, " and when I do he fastens leather cuffs around my wrists, and winked, "You look delicious."

The 3 of us walk into the house, and after we walk through the door, you tell me to stop and Jim places a blindfold over my eyes, successfully blocking out all light. You take my hand and lead me into the next room where I hear a longgg, low whistle. "OMG... who else is here?" I ask. "None of your business slut. " SMACK SMACK SMACK. "Not a sound from you, unless you are asked a question. "Yes Ma'am" I say, earning another SMACK. "Not another sound!" You reach between my legs and say "MMM... Jim, her pussy is very wet. Well, we shall have to do something with this, I hate to let a wet pussy go to waste. "

You take me to a chair and tell me to sit down. The chair has curved arms, a low back, but no seat, And when I sat in it my whole nether region was completely exposed.

"You get as comfortable as you can, because you will be here for a while, " I hear you whisper in my ear, and your breath on my cheek sends shivers down my back.

While you are telling me this, my hands are being fastened to the arms of the chair and my ankles to the legs, my knees also to the arms, and a cord is placed at the bend in my elbows and fastened behind me, thrusting my breasts out farther.

"I am soooooo wet, " I think to myself, but I must have whimpered, because SMACK, right on my spread open pussy.

"Not a sound, Slut!and to make sure, here, ." I feel a ball gag placed in my mouth and fastened behind my head and also to the cord holding my elbows back, effectively restraining me completely. I feel hands on my throat, caressing, rubbing, moving down the front of my body. CLAMP, CLAMP... I jump slightly as weighted nipple clamps are fastened to my turgid nipples, stretching them, pulling them and setting off my first climax. OMG, I am such a slut, cumming without even having my pussy touched.

"Look, Jim, see how much she enjoys this? Her pussy is wetter than I have ever seen it before. "

I feel fingers burying themselves in my cunt from under the chair and then I feel something being shoved in my asshole. Oh Fuck, it's a butt plug that fills me up, SMACK... SMACK! Right on it, forcing it deeper inside... it is in so far it will not come out until someone takes it out. MMMMMMMM, it feels wonderful.

I think I am alone now, I sit in the chair listening to the sounds in the other room. Chairs sliding on the floor, laughter, cutlery clinking on the plates as food is eaten, the clink of glasses as toasts are being made. Voices that I cannot clearly hear, setting me to wonder how many people are here, how many people have seen me so exposed. Just the thought of knowing how open I am, open to anything that my lovers have planned for me, has sent another orgasm exploding through me. I struggle to hold it as long as I can, but to no avail. My cum begins squirting out of me and I cannot stop it. I know there has to be a puddle and I do not know what will happen to me when Jim and Marie see the wet floor under me.

I waited for what seemed an eternity, but in reality was only an hour or so and my vivid imagination ran away with me. Nothing I could dream of, came even close to what happened next.

I must have dozed off sitting there in the chair, because suddenly I feel a sharp jerk on my nipple weights. All I could hear was heavy breathing in my ear as someone pulled my weights again and my breasts were being squeezed. 2 pairs of hands were playing with my nipples and breasts. I could feel breasts on my face as whomever was in front of me stood up and kissed whomever was behind me. Marie? Jim? I was not sure anymore.

"Oh, Jim, look how beautiful she is, how marvelous she looks all open and WET!" I hear Marie from across the room. Who is this touching me if not Marie or Jim?

I feel my wrists being knees and ankles being untied and as I am helped up, I feel my elbow restraints being tightened, thrusting my tits farther out. Another tug on my nipple nooses, a soft caress on my ass and then SLAP, right on the plug in my asshole. MMMMMMM, I moan around the ball gag in my mouth. I sense that it is being unfastened and I hear beautiful Marie say, "You liked that huh?"

Yesssssss, " I whisper as I lick my lips trying to moisten them. "I love being your sextoy, Miss Marie. "

"I did not hear you, slut!"

"YESSSS, MISS MARIE, I love to be a Sextoy. "

I am walked until I feel myself being leaned over a chair or a railing of some sort. Bent over at the waist, it is the only thing that is holding me up. My ankles are re-fastened, my elbows are still restrained and my breasts are hanging down on the other side of whatever this is I am leaned over... the weights pulling down, stretching my nipples to the limit. Oh, it hurts so gooooooodddd!

SMACK SMACK on the plug, forcing it in deeper... SMACK SMACK SMACKKK on my wet exposed cunt and ass.

"Oh Fuck, May I cum?Please?"

"NO Slut!you may not. " Jim says as I feel another SMACK on my hot fuckholes.

"Oh, PLEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEE?" I am begging now.

"PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEE? May I cum?"

"Yes!you may!" I hear from across the room.

Hot breath blowing on my wet cuntlips sends shivers from my head to my toes, and suddenly a tongue is flicking my clit and sucking my juices that begin flowing.

"I can't help it, I cannot stop cumming. " I cry out as the mouth on my cunt sucks harder and harder, and the plug in my ass is pulled, pushed, pulled again and again and SMACK! right on it, causing me to explode again.

I opened my mouth to to cry out from the ecstasy, and a cock is shoved into it... Deeeeeeeep into my throat, almost gagging me, fucking in and out, in and out, in and out, hitting the clit in the back of my throat which sends more juices to the mouth still plastered to my cunt.

In and out, fucking my face like there is no tomorrow, fucking... fucking... until the cock in my throat begins to swell, filling my throat with the seed that is erupting, cumming until my cheeks puff out and jism starts leaking out around this wonderful tasty dick. More cum oozing from my cunt to the waiting face there.

Whomever is eating my pussy gets up and I feel another cock filling me. With the plug in my ass and my mouth and cunt filled with cock, I am in 7th heaven.

I can also feel hands pulling my nipples and all of a sudden the clamps are removed sending blood rushing to them But SLAP SLAP SLAP on them at the same time sends me over the edge again.

By this time I am as limp as a noodle and not sure how much more I can take. My blindfold is released and as my eyes adjust to the light, my ankles and elbows are untied. With Jim and Marie's help I stand and look around. There is no one here but the 3 of us. They lead me to the couch and help me sit down and as they turned I could see that Marie is wearing a strap-on dildo. You must have been the one in my cunt as Jim was fucking my face. Damn, she looks so hot.

You unstrap it and lay down on the floor in front of me, spreading your cuntlips open and showing Jim and I how wet and tasty you look. MMMMMMMMMM

Jim kneels and buries his face in your cunt as you continue staring at me, eyes locked with mine.

You motion with one finger to me, beckoning me to come to you. As I do you mouth "Lick Jim's asshole. " and point to it.

My mouth and tongue zero in on his puckered hole and as I touch him Jim quivers and tells me to fuck his ass with my tongue. I fold my tongue as tight as I can and shoved it inside, deeper, fucking in and out. MMMMMMMMM I enjoy being a sex toy so much and very glad that Marie is allowing me to do this to her special love. My tongue moves faster and faster and I feel Jim jerk as he begins to cum. With a look at Marie for permission, I crawl under him and catch his cum... as much as I can. After he is completely spent, he sits back on the floor and tells me to lick and suck Marie until she cums too.

I roll over on my stomach and lower my face to The wonderful feast in front of me. Laving you from top to bottom, tasting her, sucking your clit until it swells under my tongue and feels like a little cock in my mouth. Chewing, nibbling, sucking... putting one finger inside of your softness rubbing your G-spot, soon followed by another. I cross my fingers inside of you, and rotating my wrist, I feel my knuckles sliding back and forth across that special place. Fucking... sucking... playing with you, until you squirt all over my face and hand... squirting hard enough to shoot over my shoulder and land on Jim. Marie collapses on the floor, my tongue still flicking her clit until she pushes my head away telling me to stop.

She pulls me up to cuddle with her and Jim moves to her other side. Exhausted, we fall asleep and wake up in the morning still in a huddle.

When we are all awake I asked them if there was anyone else here last night. They look at each other and tell me "Yes, there was another couple here but that this was their first experience with a "sextoy" and they do not want you to know who they are.

"Yet."

carrie-on
carrie-on
19 Followers