Apple

Story Info
submissive woman has a need.
1.8k words
4.28
27.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Slave Girl knelt in the orchard; she picked apples carefully from the ground, checking each one to ensure it was the best she could find. As she looked at an apple that had been damaged by an insect, made rotten inside; she smiled. Picking it up she felt a small burst of fear and excitement, she looked again at the apple, and said to herself;" I must do this today."

She placed the rotten apple in the basket and stood, her heart starting to pound softly, as she committed herself to her decision.

She stood and walked out of the orchard, her bare feet on the soft grass. As she walked back into the courtyard; a large circular space, covered in light gravel; she felt the mild discomfort on the soles of her feet as she walked onto the gravel. She remembered a time when another girl had been caught wearing slippers she had found. The girl unaware that slaves were forbidden to wear shoes. She remembered the excitement as the girl was discovered, taken into the courtyard, and bastinadoed before the entire household. A brutal and humiliating eastern punishment, she remembered feeling the strange sensation of excitement as she had watched the punishment.

She walked past a post at the centre of the courtyard, A smooth wooden post about 7 feet in height, its sand base covered in bare foot prints. She looked at the post briefly in fascination, as she had done many times. She felt its power and looked at the apple, if her plan worked, this piece of fruit would lead her to this post. Her heart pounded harder at the thought.

She entered the great hall and approached the master, who was sipping wine at his throne; she placed the basket of fruit on the table next to the master and took her place on the furs before the throne.

Her heart pounding now, the anticipation; the excitement was electric within her. She had done all she need, now; the anticipation, such a powerful feeling, possessed her as she waited.

She glanced around, the master continued to sip his wine, the apple that would seal her fate in the basket next to him. He drank and she waited, the excitement, overwhelming.

Before she could dare a glance, things happened quickly. The master selected the rotten apple, though she could not see, he bit into it, making a noise of disgust. Her heart pounded as she heard his words, "Her," she could feel his accusing finger pointed toward her.

As quickly as she looked round she was grabbed by two guards and made to stand before him. At once she felt one emotion that she craved, no she was the centre of attention, all eyes on her, the mixture of fear and humiliation washed over her like a warm glow.

The master spoke in a low commanding hiss, "This apple is rotten girl" he snapped. She continued to look at the floor, her heart pounding, her face flushed red with the sudden attention. "You need a lesson" the Master hissed, nodding to the guards.

The guards acted swiftly, the first ripping off her dress and under garments, the second tying her wrists with a leather strap. She felt deeply sexual as her clothes were sharply removed, her breasts heaved and her nipples became erect. Her whole body flushed as she was suddenly naked in the room, many eyes upon her. She smelt the scent from the guards.

The Master barked a command, "Take her to the post." The guards gripped her arms and began to lead her to the door. She heard the Master snap his fingers and bark another command; "My Whip." Her heart skipped a beat, this is what she had hoped for, and the Master himself, not a soldier, would punish her. She had seen how expertly the Master used the whip, her plan was working.

She was manhandled into the courtyard, and saw the whipping post in the distance. People were already assembling, some out of fear some, out of interest. The Master insisted that the household be present at a flogging, so everyone was aware of the penalty for mistakes.

The guards dragged her forward; she shrugged them off, silently indicating that she would walk to the post unaided. Her heart pounding and flushed with her nakedness in full view, she began the walk, eyes fixed on the post. She held her head proud, the feelings of humility, fear and anticipation, made her body hot; her nipples were hard, erect, and her clitoris also became excited and throbbed. Her body on fire with a range of emotions.

She walked purposefully, the soles of her bare feet on the harsh gravel, her feet were hard however and she felt no discomfort as a free woman would. She tried not to look at the gathering crowd, but she felt their eyes on her, she was overcome with the feeling of attention, such a powerful and deeply sexual emotion.

She reached the post, stopping slightly before it to take in its beauty. She made another step and felt the soft sand under her feet, noticing the bucket of cool water that would be thrown over her body to signal the flogging was ended.

One of the guards made a motion for her to raise her bound wrists. She did this and felt the other guard lift her up so her bound hands slipped over the top of the 7 ft post. As she slid down the post her breasts rubbed against the smooth wood, the leather biding her hands came to rest on a peg at the other side of the post. Leaving her stretched on tiptoe, her back, buttocks and legs, even the soles of her feet vulnerable to the lash.

Her body was alive with excitement now, every nerve alive. She had never felt such attention, such sexual power, and such deep excitement. She felt the eyes of the crowd on her naked body, her heart beating like a drum. Her body on fire with sexual excitement. She found the she could rub on the post with her groin, starting this gently timing it with the powerful rhythm of her breathing.

She waited, it seemed for a long time, the anticipation almost over whelming. Excitement rather than fear possessed her. She knew the whip would be painful, but also knew the Masters skill with the whip. She was there to be punished, humiliated and taught a lesson, not to be permanently marked or injured.

Her heart leapt as she heard the heavy booted footsteps of the Master. His shining riding boots crunching the gravel as he approached. She could feel his piercing blue eyes surveying her naked body. She was able to catch a glimpse of him in a the reflective surface of a window. Tall with jet-black hair, he wore high riding boots and black tight fitting leather trousers. His solid chest was bare as he had taken his shirt off , she could just make out the single tailed flogger in his right hand.

His footsteps grew louder and she heard them stop. She saw his shadow and could feel his breath lightly wash over her neck. His hands reached forward and gathered her long hair, he gripped it tight and leaned to her ear. Pulling her hair down slightly he whispered in her ear, making her already excited body shiver with excitement. "I shall make you sweat girl" he said in a soft hiss. He tucked her hair down her right shoulder so her back was exposed. She pounded with excitement as the time was here, almost ready to release her first orgasm. She looked at the master's shadow on the ground, her first orgasm shot through her She gave a moan, which was mistaken for fear by the crowd, bucking on the post as the powerful release shot through her, making her body shiver as though she was in terror.

The Master gripped the handle of the flogger tightly, and gritted his teeth in anger. Using medium force he brought the whip down on the girls smooth shoulders. It licked across her skin like a hot tongue, making a loud LASH. She felt the first stroke in surprise, letting out a whimper as she felt the flogger lick over her. She was shocked by the pain, but soothed by how quickly it went to a dull warm feeling. The second stroke hit her in the small of the back, making her arch, LASH. She let out a low moan, "Ooooooaahhhhhhh," feeling her body building up for another release of ecstasy. The Third came over her buttocks, making her rise high on tip toes, then fall. The Fourth cam over her left shoulder making a large red line from her shoulder to the centre of her back. This time she let out a silent scream. The Fifth came over the centre of her back and licked around her body, striking both her breasts. She was surprised by this and yelped, as the flogger bit both her beasts, she felt herself lick the whipping post in lustful ecstasy, as she sensed that the Master was aroused by her reaction. Pleased with her action, the Master repeated the stroke with the Seventh lash. She rode up the post and for the first time let out a genuine scream, "Aaaaaaaaaghhhh." She was panting heavily now, fast rapid breathing, her body on fire with a mixture of pleasure and pain. The Eighth stroke hit the centre of her back, and her second orgasm exploded powerfully, she gushed her juices as her whole body shook with the most powerful release she had ever felt. Her legs gripped the post, as it was her lover, her toes clawed at the sand, as her body bucked under the power of her release.

She never felt the Ninth lash as she almost passed out with ecstasy, Her swollen clitoris throbbed hard. The final stroke slashed over her buttocks, making her grit her teeth. She slumped on the post allowing her bound wrists to take her weight. Her heart pounded, her body on fire with pleasure, endorphins making her light headed as if on a drug.

She gasped as the cool water from the pale was washed over her, cooling her naked body. Her powerful lust began to wane as she hung on the post. She smiled, her plan had worked, she had never felt such an experience. It was everything she had dreamed of and more. Her body ached with the exertion, not from resisting the beating but from the powerful feelings it produced.

She was half dazed with the powerful endorphins, produced by the body as a reward for enduring physical torment.

She saw the master had the whip to his aid and walk away. She smiled and silently whispered, "Thank You Master."

She waited to be taken down; a flogged slave was left on the post for a time, as an example. Then they were taken down and allowed to rest. She waited; content on the post, slowly calming down, the marks on her body receding.