Appleby Blush Ch. 03

Story Info
Alice follows Kirsten into the modelling agency.
9.7k words
4.56
23.8k
2
1

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
396 Followers

Chapter 3: Alice is initiated

Sandra Wilson glanced at Kirsten first and then Alex. "Where's Alice with the coffees?"

Goodwin craned his neck to peer out of the open door. "There's a queue at the machine. And the stuff is hardly drinkable. Can't we get another machine?"

"I'm campaigning for it," Wilson said dryly. "I'm due to see Colin Turner at half eight and he wants to brief me on how to complete 'his' quarterly report. To present him in the best light of course. Then he'll change a couple of commas and semi colons and pass it off as his work. Maybe that'll be a good time to mention it?"

Goodwin exchanged glances with Kirsten but wisely didn't respond.

"No?" Wilson asked. "Well maybe when I've got the report completed, assuming you can put up with the slosh they serve here until then?"

This time she stared at the two cops sitting in her office, as if wanting to provoke them into an answer. Geez, she sounded more and more like Donny Webster each day—although her ex boss wasn't quite so subtle. She knew what the problem was: she'd been in the office since six again and was beginning to feel the pressure.

The early mornings wouldn't bother her had they been fruitful, but instead the long hours she was working were necessary to keep her head above water with Turner's inane demands and had nothing to do with putting criminals behind bars.

Plus the fact that last night's pointless function had gone on far too long and tonight she was attending a ridiculously long seminar arranged on the back of the Government's new initiative to crack down on Vice in its Capital city. It was all rapidly becoming a joke.

Maybe that was why she was taking such an interest in Donald Appleby? It was a chance to get involved again, do what she was good at?

It wasn't just the job, of course. With her workload it wasn't possible to form any sort of lasting relationship and the need to fend off the not too subtle come-ons from smarmy politicians and fellow senior colleagues in the Met had become all too regular. Occasionally she thought that she should just give in and go with the flow—there were limits to the satisfaction that could be gained from her vibrator—but a series of meaningless affairs with married colleagues or connections was the last thing she needed.

She stood and stretched, catching her reflection in the small window that looked out into the alley. For a brief second, she caught Alex Goodwin's reflection and if she wasn't mistaken, his eyes were on her ass. If it weren't for the fact he'd want something more from their relationship, she'd even consider hooking up with him again just for the sex.

She glanced at him again as Alice returned with the coffees. No, getting it on again with Alex would be far more trouble than it was worth...

"Okay," she began, even as Alice passed around the coffees. "I have twenty minutes before I have to visit his Lord and Master. Let's make them meaningful. Alex—what do you have to report from yesterday?"

For a moment, she saw a flicker in his eyes as if he had something to disclose. But then the flash was gone again as quickly as it had appeared. "Nothing positive," he grunted. "I've been through all of the files again and there's nothing you've missed. Lots of mentions of Appleby Modelling but nothing individually that could lead to anything untoward."

Wilson felt the disappointment inside. "You think this is a wild goose chase?"

"No, I'm not saying that," he instantly responded, thinking of his conversation with Kaminski. There wasn't smoke without fire and with both Vice and Homicide interested, they were sure to find something eventually. He wanted to be the one that helped Wilson make the breakthrough.

"Then what?" She could tell from his expression that maybe she was riding him too hard, but hell, she wanted some good news if only to help her get through the meeting with Turner.

"Like you, Sandra, I'm not a great believer in coincidences," he slowly said, holding it in. "There's something there, I can smell it."

"My dad's sense of smell is powerful," Alice told them, trying to lighten the mood. That endearing smile touched the corners of her lips as she sent a grin around the room. She'd only been gone from the room for a few minutes to get the coffees and she'd returned to tension that you could cut with a knife.

Wilson nodded as she glanced at the young blonde. Alice had the same cute dimples as her father although that was about the only similarity she could think of. He was gruff and she was demure. He was slightly slow witted and she was bright. But on the other hand... both had hearts of gold.

"Okay," she murmured, turning to Kirsten. "Tell us how your audition went, Kirsten. Especially what Alice needs to know for her session today."

"I've briefed her already on what to expect," the brunette began. It was better to keep the details vague with Goodwin there, especially as Alice had insisted she make no mention of the bikini test in front of her father. "I passed the audition—"

"You passed the audition?" Goodwin interrupted. "How'd you do that?"

Kirsten batted her eyelashes at him but gave the finger as she turned towards him. "I thought of your best quality, Alex, and so I charmed them into submission."

"Touché," Alice laughed, grinning at her father as he sent a growl in her direction.

"While I didn't get anything specific yesterday," Kirsten continued, shuffling on the chair. "It's set things up going forward. The agency is run by Carmella Santiago and I'll get to meet her if I get through the second part of the audition."

"Carmella Santiago?"

Kirsten paused to look at Goodwin. "She was a supermodel years ago, Alex. When you were in your sixties..."

Wilson ignored the quip and glanced at her watch. Usually she loved the interplay but right now she only had another five minutes. "Go on..."

"If I can get really close to them, I'll have the opportunity to dig deeper. And there's a bubbly redhead at reception—Marcia—who'll be worth talking to. I've told Alice to look out for her, too."

"Okay, keep probing but be careful. I don't want them getting wind of anything," Wilson said, standing up and gathering her papers. "Alice, is there anything you want to cover before your audition?"

"Not a thing," the young blonde chimed. "I'm looking forward to it. And if all else fails, I inherited dad's sense of smell."

"Funny," Goodwin grunted.

***

"She's a cop?" Tony Daly repeated for the third time as he paced across his office floor. "That's unbelievable."

"It's true," Carmella breathed in that sexy Columbian accent. She looked stunning, sitting back comfortably in the chair, one hand brushing through her silken hair. Her short pleated skirt displayed her olive skinned legs to perfection, and the Kirsten Stiles tailored purple blouse that clung to her breasts left very little to the imagination.

"I can't believe she fooled me," Daly said, taking a deep breath to shake off his nerves. "I should have known, should have suspected something..."

"How could you?" she calmly responded. "Anyone would have been fooled in the same circumstances. That's why Donald invests in so many connections, so that we don't have too many surprises."

"What do you think the cops know?"

"Tony," the beautiful woman purred, pushing her sunglasses onto the top of her wavy hair. Her ocean blue eyes glimmered sexily at him in the cool, white light of the office. "Have a seat and stop fretting."

She waited until he crossed the room and plonked his muscular frame in his chair. It wasn't like him to react as nervously as this. There was frustration as well as anger.

"Okay, listen to me," she said, her unwavering brown eyes staring at him. "They're doing is slipping two undercover women in as models—"

"Two?"

"I'll come to that," she said patiently. "They know nothing at all. Not a thing. That's why they're trying to position the women inside the agency. In the hope of finding something."

"So we throw them out? Tell them they've failed the audition?"

"Not at all, Tony." Despite her sweet smile, Carmella's business head had been working overtime since her conversation with Donald last night. She had a clear plan of action. Who was it that said 'keep your friends close and your enemies closer? "What would that achieve—they'd only look at other ways to infiltrate us."

"But—"

"No buts, Tony. The plan is simple—we draw them in and feed them false information. That way we control what happens and we control them."

Daly's face changed as the simplicity of what Carmella was saying.

"Sounds good," he murmured.

"And we slowly bring them into the fold..."

He looked up at her quickly, a confused look on his face. "We do?"

"Of course," she huskily murmured, fluffing up her hair. It hung long and wavy over her shoulders. The colour tended to change dependant on her mood and today it looked sensational highlighted in hues ranging from light blondes to copper. "We just have to be a bit smarter as the chances are they'll compare notes."

"Smarter? How?"

"The other cop is called Alice and she's in reception now. Don't worry, I've asked Marcia to look after her for the moment so we have plenty of time. I want you to go through a normal audition, and be very careful. But if there's an opportunity to safely get usable information on video then I want it taken. Understand, Tony?"

Daly ran a black hand over his shaved head. "Okay..."

"Good. After the audition you tell her we want her back again but then leave it to Marcia and I from there. It's important we tackle the two of them in different ways."

He nodded again. "And the other one—Kirsten?"

His eagerness struck a chord with the Columbian woman. "So that's it, Tony," she said with a chuckle. "I do believe you're actually looking forward to servicing the brunette."

Daly's grin confirmed the accuracy of her observation.

"How silly of me," she laughed, holding up the papers in her hand. "Well, well... that explains a few things. These are the stats from yesterday. The viewing figures and ratings are the highest yet. And the advanced bookings for your forthcoming show with have exceeded all records. If she can turn my main stud on like that, it explains why we're getting such a huge reaction from our viewers."

"She's hot," he said, a sly look appearing on his face. "And the fact she's a cop adds a bit more spice..."

"Indeed," Carmella smiled, feeling her body react to the way he was talking. Watching her black stud fuck their new women each week was always a sexy sight, but seeing him with someone who genuinely turned him on should be something else. "But slowly does it. The last thing we want is for things to backfire and bring down the London Met on us."

"Slowly? What do you mean?"

She couldn't help but smile at his tone and the look that settled on his face—like a child who was being denied sweets. "Use the next session, Tony, to get her worked up again. No more than that. I want to make sure we have her gagging for it so that she practically begs you fuck her. Only once I'm sure she's ripe for plucking can we let loose the Daly beast..."

"But—"

"Patience, Tony," she murmured. "Some things are even better when you wait, don't you think? For example, I've always wondered about that black cock of yours."

His eyes narrowed. "Wondered? Wondered what?"

Carmella smiled at his slowness. Despite her long session with Donald last night, she was definitely feeling it. "Is it really a beast?"

His disdainful face stared into hers, as if she'd just insulted him. "Yeah, of course."

The Columbian woman grinned at his cockiness. "Are you hard right now, Tony?"

He nodded slowly as realisation dawned on his face.

"Come here and show me."

The way he jumped to his feet made her smile. It was amazing after all this time working together that she hadn't sampled the goods. That hadn't been her intention when she'd walked into his office but now it seemed an irresistible idea. When he made his way around the desk and stood in front of her, his hands went to his belt.

"That's it, Tony," she breathed. Her Columbian accent always thickened when she was aroused. "Show me."

Pulling the belt free, he yanked down his zipper and pulled open his jeans. With a triumphant grin, he dragged out his member and fisted it infront of her.

"Here, let me do that," she throatily told him, taking his impressive black flesh in her palm. He was so big she couldn't wrap her fingers around the thick girth. He was everything she expected and her searching brown eyes looked upwards to meet his. "Oh yes, Tony. It's every bit as big as it looks on screen."

Daly grunted as she slowly began to jerk him.

"Tell me, Tony," Carmella asked, licking around his large crown. "Have you ever dreamed of this?"

Before he could answer, she spat on his shaft and then linked a second hand to the first around the base. When her wet mouth descended, she took it slowly at first, savouring the sensation. She's waited a while to act out her fantasy and now the moment was here she wasn't going to be rushed.

"Good?" she murmured, coming off him long enough to spit again down one side of his length and then the other. The way he grunted in appreciation added to her excitement. She worked the saliva into his veiny flesh with both hands, corkscrewing them around his black shaft while her piercing gaze studied every expression on his face.

"Yeah," he grunted, dropping a hand onto her hair. He wrapped a few stands around his fingers. "Oh yeah..."

"Looks like you're about to blow..." she teased, sexily lowering her head again and taking the stiff member as deep inside her mouth as she could. Onscreen he could last for ages but she hadn't yet met a man who could resist her technique.

She sucked harder, her hair bouncing on her shoulders with each bob of her head. The way he raised his butt from the chair to shove himself deeper into her throat made her growl. Her intention had been to see if she could take him to the edge and then pull away just before he exploded. But now all she wanted his hot cum.

She yanked her head from him and looked up into his eyes. "Nearly there, Tony? Come on, baby... you've always wanted your Columbian mistress to give you head, haven't you? Want to cum in my mouth, Tony? Come on, give me what I want."

"Oh fuck," he moaned as her mouth covered him again. A combination of her words and sucking mouth was doing the trick. "Oh fuck... oh fuck..."

She sucked him hard for a good minute before slurping off his shaft again. "Come on, Tony. Or is it Solomon?" His porn name. He throbbed in her hand. "Come on baby," she encouraged, jerking him in both hands. "Give me it..."

His breath caught. Her lips covered him and her hands jerked him once, twice more. It was enough for him to burst like champagne from an uncorked bottle, sending the first blast of cum down her talented throat. Then he was pushing his hips forward, firing round after round inside the sexiest mouth he'd ever encountered.

Carmella almost choked, such was the creamy tide and the wanton way she'd instinctively taken what was hers. She accepted it all, swallowing his cum like the expert she was. Her hands continued jerking his cock to make sure she had it all. Satisfied, she wiped her mouth as she sat back.

Next time, she'd have to let him fuck her...

***

Alice was determined that nothing would prevent her from succeeding in her first undercover job and so when the red haired girl at reception apologised for the delay and offered her a drink, she jumped at the opportunity to engage her in conversation. This was Marcia, no doubt, and the chance to find out some background to the agency was perfect.

Kirsten hadn't oversold the woman's attractiveness. The curvy beauty looked stunning in that chocolate coloured top and the way her breasts bounced as she slid from behind the reception desk confirmed she was braless. Her glossy red lips added to her overall charm and her face reminded Alice of a Kayden Kross, Destiny Davis or Heather Kozar.

So did those magnificent breasts.

She might not be into the feminine sex, but Alice could appreciate a sexy woman when she saw one and she had to admit the redhead was something out of the ordinary. Quite why she was sitting behind a desk rather than in front of a camera left her dumfounded.

Her eyes fell to the rounded globes of Marcia's buttocks as they swung them from side to side as the redhead walked along the corridor. Alice tried to imitate the sexy sway so that when it was time for her audition she'd be able to replicate the movement. Kirsten had been asked back again and it was important that she was, too. Maybe then she'd be given some respect rather than being considered the inexperienced kid on the block?

Marcia kept glancing over her shoulder, making idle conversation as she led the way to a small coffee area. She took a glass of pink looking liquid from the small fridge and handed it to Alice. "My fruit energy supplement," she explained, nodding towards the small black sofa. "All the models here drink it. See what you think."

Alice took a seat and then sipped at the drink, trying but failing to place the distinctive taste. "It's good."

Marcia laughed, nodding at the glass. "Drink up. It'll help calm you for the audition, too. Even Carmella takes it."

"Carmella?"

"The boss," Marcia explained, folding her tanned arms beneath her large breasts as she leant back against the wall. They spilt even more over the vee of the chocolate coloured top. "So, you want to be a model?"

"Doesn't everyone?" Alice asked, returning the redhead's warm smile. "It's always been a dream of mine."

"Yeah. Mine too."

"But you're perfect, Marcia. How come you're at reception..." She paused for a moment, realising what she was in danger of appearing condescending. "Sorry, I mean, I'm sure it's a great job. I just meant that..."

The redhead laughed happily at her discomfort. "Oh, I do modelling, too, Alice—topless mainly. Here, what do you think?"

Before the blonde could react, her hands went for the bottom of her tee shirt and yanked it over her breasts. The large swells bounced before settling and Alice tried to contain her gasp. Marcia's tits were pretty much perfect—full, round and high, with the sixpenny sized light pink nipples melding naturally with her freckled, tanned skin.

"Hey, don't look so shocked," Marcia giggled. "You need to get used to some female nudity if you want to make it as a model." Stepping forward, she took one of Alice's hands and pulled it to her right breast. "Don't be shy," she laughed, those green eyes boring hypnotically into the young cop. "You can't tell the difference, can you?"

"Difference?" Alice stuttered, feeling the wonderfully soft flesh in her hand. Those nipples were so hard. For an absurd second, she was unable to stop herself from gently squeezing the flesh before shyly removing her hand.

"You were supposed to check it out, not fondle it," Marcia grinned, dragging the tee shirt down again. "But you have a nice touch. You wouldn't think they weren't real, would you?"

"Not real?"

"Nah. I had them done a couple of years ago." She stood with her hands on her hips. "Okay, you're turn."

The suggestion made Alice blush. "My turn?"

"Yeah, sure, we're all girls together. Like I said, Alice, this is a modelling agency and we're always dressing and undressing beside one another. Come on, I want to see yours, too."

She waited until the blonde had drained the rest of her drink and then took the glass and placed it on the side of the black sofa. Pulling Alice to her feet, the redhead's hands went immediately to Alice's blouse, making sure to stand just inside the girl's comfort zone. She grinned mischievously as she flicked open the buttons as casually as if she were peeling an orange.

hal_tee
hal_tee
396 Followers