Appleby Blush Ch. 06

Story Info
Kirsten and Alice head in different directions.
10k words
4.62
15.8k
1
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers

Chapter 6: Kirsten and Alice head in different directions

Alice checked her lipstick in the dim light of the taxi one more time. Carefully reapplying a layer of gloss over the pale pink colour, the young blonde woman excitedly blew a kiss into the compact mirror. Out of the corner of her eye, she caught the driver check her out and smirked to herself. She felt hot...

Snapping the compact shut, she dropped it back into her clutch purse, squeezed her thighs together, and looked out the window.

Are we almost there?

Her body was buzzing with nervous energy and she felt like an impatient child. Tonight was important and it was impossible to sit still for long. She was excited about seeing Marcia again, of course, but her conversation with her father kept coming back to her. She was their best hope. That meant a lot was depending on what she could uncover tonight.

The driver's voice interrupted her thoughts. "We're here, Miss."

Alice glanced up to see that the taxi had pulled up to the curb of one of the few non-descript buildings in Chelsea. The tiny sign reading, Aura seemed as proportionately small as the queue outside was long.

She paid him with a crisp twenty pound note and slid towards the door, the hem of her little white dress riding high across her thighs. That somehow added to her excitement, it wouldn't take much movement on the dance floor to her fellow revellers a view of her skimpy thong.

"Good luck," the driver chuckled, nodding at the mingling line of smartly dressed clubbers.

"Thanks," she softly replied, her eyes following the queue along the narrow road until it reached the corner and disappeared right. It looked like she was going to need it.

Her eyes raked along the revellers, hoping she'd find Marcia waiting somewhere close to the front. She didn't spot the curvy redhead, but based on the outfits she saw, she was thankful she'd gone with her short white dress rather than the skinny jeans she was considering.

This group could be queuing for an award show. Or a modelling review?

A voice from her left alerted her and she saw Marcia waiving at her from her position beside the club doors. Hurrying across the narrow road, she reminded herself that tonight the redhead was not just her new friend, but the person who was going to provide all the information she needed about the Appleby agency.

"Wow, girl. You clean up well!"

Alice blushed, standing pigeon-toed and demure as Marcia appraised her. Her white dress was the smallest she owned, high on the thighs and strapless across her perky bust. The approving gaze reminded her of how the redhead had looked at her when she was naked.

Memories of their steamy encounter immediately returned—of Marcia's fingers curling inside her, the curvy woman's lips suckling her nipple. Her excitement immediately jumped up another level. She had to be careful not to lose herself tonight.

"And I love your hair!"

"Thanks," Alice mumbled, finally finding a voice. She'd debated on what to do with it, hoping Marcia would like it as she curled it into lazy, golden ringlets that were draped about her bare shoulders. "You look great, too."

She wasn't lying. Marcia's agency outfits had always hovered at the borders of what was professional, but the red mini-dress she wore tonight blew all of it out of the water. Tight, ruched and certainly too short to be legal, she oozed sex.

"I wish I could wear red lipstick like that," she said, mostly for herself. She'd tried, but just didn't have the proper colour. But on Marcia, with that warm tan and her copper curls, the bright red looked perfect. Aware that she was staring for a few seconds too long, she started to turn towards the long line of waiting partygoers.

Marcia caught her arm. "Where are you going?"

"The queue."

The redhead tossed her a wide smile. "You wanted to learn what the life of an Appleby model was like, right? First lesson. Girls like us don't stand in queues..."

***

Kirsten Tobin glanced at the clock. Matt had said he'd be there around nine so he couldn't be far away from her flat. It was a conversation she wasn't looking forward to but it had to be done. She really had no choice.

It had been a strange day in the office. Everyone had seemed so subdued—or was that just her? There seemed to be a lot of tension around Sandra Wilson and Alex Goodwin, as if the two of them had had a mighty argument and were unsure how to patch it up. She'd never seen her boss so nervous and Goodwin had been hanging around her office as if he was desperate to get time alone with her.

Their morning team meeting had been extremely low key. Wilson had more or less intimated that her visit to the open night had been a waste of time and that there weren't any angles she could follow through. Goodwin, as usual, had nothing to report. Kirsten wondered what he was doing at all on the case. Alex was very solid, but his strengths were out in the field, not behind a desk.

Only Alice seemed to have any bounce in her, and that was probably because she was meeting Marcia tonight. Her blonde colleague was excited about her opportunity to shine and it had maybe been unfair of Sandra Wilson to heap some extra pressure on the young cop. But she had. If nothing came from Alice's meeting, she'd said, they'd be closing down the unofficial investigation. Their simply wasn't the time to pursue it unless they had something concrete.

Goodwin had pulled her to one side later and let it later that Colin Turner was on Wilson's back, although Kirsten had no idea what that was all about. But there was no doubt her boss seemed to be feeling the pressure. Kirsten wouldn't be in her Wilson's shoes for the world. Turner had her on a string, bouncing her up and down the stairs to his office every hour or so for one meeting after another.

Who wanted that kind of stress?

She'd asked Goodwin what was up between him and Wilson, but he'd had just given her one of his usual grunts. Something wasn't right between them, but Kirsten didn't have time to work it out. She had enough stress of her own.

The only good thing was that if the investigation was closed down then her fears about compromising herself would be resolved. She could back away from anything to do with the agency in the knowledge that her 'on the job' sex with Tony Daly would stay between her and the black stud.

She'd been due back to the studios today for another photo session, but she hadn't turned up and had told Wilson the agency had dispensed with her services for the time being. That they'd call her if they needed her. It was the perfect out. Her part of the case was closed and she could relax again.

The brunette had ignored all attempts by Daly to contact her during the day. He'd left messages, asking where she was and reminding her she had an appointment at the studio. But how could she face him again after yesterday's events? No, it was better to make herself scarce for the time being.

Maybe when she'd dealt with Matt, when the case was formally closed, she'd call him. Perhaps even suggest they meet up for a drink? She'd like to see him again. Who was she kidding? She'd like to fuck him again.

Sex with the black stud had been the most incredible of her life and once she'd got rid of the guilt and been able to safely separate her private life from her job, she wanted more. In the meantime, the long, thick black dildo she'd purchased today would have to suffice.

Damn, she suddenly realised her hands were wandering dangerously close to her thighs and she reached for her glass of wine. Even just thinking about Tony Daly had her drooling at the mouth.

The doorbell rang and she glanced at the clock again. Half nine. Alice would be on her way to meet Marcia for a fun night out and she was about to tell Matt it was over between them. She knew whose position she'd rather be in, especially as the fucking horniness she'd felt all day was still overpowering her.

Maybe before she had her conversation with Matt...

***

The bouncer hadn't even consulted a list. He gave each woman a quick once-over and waved them through. When Marcia linked arms with Alice, the blonde cop felt like royalty as they sashayed into the unassuming club.

They descended a narrow set of stairs to ticket counter, where a young woman also just waved them through without payment. Marcia shot a warm smile at the young blonde. "Fun, isn't it? Get used to it, girl."

Alice had to admit, the feeling of privilege was more than a little intoxicating. She'd felt the same way when stepping onto a crime scene with her badge slung around her neck—only this carried with it a different sort of adrenalin. She had no idea what to expect to find behind the silver privacy curtains that marked the entrance but everything felt so exciting.

The low throb of the house dub vibrated along the walls and floor but it felt unstated. Was this a dance club?

"This place is fantastic," Marcia whispered to her, just before she theatrically tugged the curtain aside. She was like a showman, unveiling what was in store.

The wall of bass and beat crashed over Alice like an ocean wave that snuck up on her. She hadn't expected those curtains to absorb so much, how was that possible? Like a switch, Aura spread out before her. Her eyes jumped from one sumptuous detail to the other. There were silk curtains; cool, uplit black lights against the white furniture; curvilinear lines. It was discreet luxury and clean decadence.

"You approve?" Marcia asked.

She was standing so close that Alice could drown in that sexy perfume she wore and when the redhead's hand slipped down into hers and weaved their fingers together, the young cop felt the exhilaration of the moment flow through her.

She glanced around the room, squeezing Marcia's fingers in her own as she soaked in the atmosphere. Even at this relatively early hour, the intimate dance floor was already full, packed with expensively dressed partygoers who writhed as one like some well orchestrated mass of flesh. It had been ages since she'd been dancing and her hips quickly found the beat as if they had a mind of their own.

"Feel the itch, don't ya?" the freckled redhead laughed. "Come on, let's get a drink first. Go grab that table over there." She patted Alice on the buttocks as the blonde turned, then giggled as she weaved her way over to the bar.

It wasn't difficult for Marcia to discreetly add a drop of Blush to Alice's Cosmo. The opportunity was there as soon as the bartender pushed the martini drinks across the black granite counter and moved on to the next order without a second glance. She carried the two drinks across to the table.

"Sex in the City, right?" she laughed, handing Alice the Blush-laced Cosmo.

"Right." The blonde held up the pink drink. From the flushed look on her pale face, she was already in the mood to party. "To tonight."

"How about we toast to tomorrow morning?" Marcia challenged. She wasn't going to let this girl get comfortable with anything tonight.

"Tomorrow morning?"

Marcia chuckled. "Look around you, babygirl. This place is full of sexy, young hunks. And trust me. If they're in here, they're loaded."

She leant forward across the stand-up table, resting her elbows on the rim as Alice took another sip. As she'd anticipated, the cop's eyes lingered on her impressive cleavage before sliding back up to meet her gaze.

"Maybe we can find some stud with a limousine," she suggested, running a finger along Alice's bare forearm. She leant closer, pushing her curves against the young blonde. "Ever been fucked in a limo?"

Alice glanced shyly at her, their faces inches apart. "As a matter of fact," she said, whispering back, "I have. A year ago."

Marcia rolled her eyes and planted a soft kiss on her friend's cheek. "I can't wait to hear all about that..."

The two women laughed together. When Alice's face became a little more serious, Marcia knew she had something on her mind.

"So," the blonde said, taking a long drink and making no effort to move her body away from Marcia's curves. "Tell me all about the life of an Appleby girl."

The redhead gave a hearty laugh as she playfully clinked their glasses again. "Tonight's not about telling, girl... it's all about showing..."

***

"What's got into you?" Matt grunted.

His voice sounded strained as Kirsten grinded her body down on him. When she'd opened the door and saw him standing there, she'd made the instant decision that she'd fuck him one more time before breaking the news.

How could she not, the way her body was screaming for attention?

They'd made love continuously for the last hour and yet she still wasn't satisfied. Hell, they hadn't even made it to the bedroom. As soon as he was inside, she'd taken hold of his hand and had dragged him across to the sofa.

"I gave you five minutes to recover," she snarled as she rotated on his cock. Her hands on his chest dug in harder. "I thought you were supposed to be a stud?"

"Stud?" he grunted, reaching up to cover her bouncing breasts with his palms. "You've never used that word before."

She hadn't? That was probably true. Tony Daly was the stud, not Matt. God, what she'd give to be fucked again by the black photographer...

With her blouse pulled up to her neck and her skirt rucked around her waist, she felt incredibly slutty. Matt was still half dressed, too. She'd torn open the buttons of his shirt and had dragged his trousers and boxers down to his knees. Sitting on him like this made her feel so powerful—so deliciously wanton.

There hadn't been much conversation between them in the hour since he'd arrived but maybe the time was right to gently raise the subject.

"Just trying to work off some energy before we talk about things," she carefully told him, tightening her velvet vice around his hardness.

He moaned at the sensation, arching his body against the back of the sofa. His voice was little more than a growl. "Talk about what?"

Kirsten leant forward and fed one of her breasts to his mouth. When he sucked her hard nipple inside, she groaned in delight before switching breasts. "That's it," she gasped, stroking the back of his head as she allowed him to suckle each in turn. "They both need attention..."

His mouth pleasured her for a while before her movements began to quicken. The feeling of his cock inside her as she grinded down was good, even if nothing could replicate the way Tony Daly had filled her. Or just the sight of Daly's cock, for that matter! It wasn't just that he was huge—he was black, too.

Was she twisted, thinking that way?

"Talk about what?" he grunted again, his hands clutching her hips in an attempt to slow her down. Kirsten loved that look on his face, the way it tightened as he tried to hold off his orgasm. For a few seconds, she pumped down harder, making it as difficult as possible for him to resist the pressures that were building in his balls. Then she slowed her movements

"Talk about us," she said, wondering what the fuck had got into her. Why was it such a turn on to tell him about her intention to end the relationship while they were fucking? Why was she getting off on fucking him but thinking of Tony Daly?

"Us?" he grunted, staring up into her eyes.

"It can wait," she suddenly snapped, realising this wasn't such a good idea after all. The conversation could wait until afterwards and besides, she wanted to concentrate on the moment. Forget everything else. Her long brown hair swayed seductively as she raised herself until just the head of his cock was inside her.

"Steady," he told her, his hands clutching her hips even more tightly as he anticipated what was coming.

She powered down on him and his body bounced on the sofa. "Steady?" she mimicked, feeling her breath coming in short, heavy pants. She powered down a second time. "You want me to take things steady, Matt?"

His narrowed eyes filled with arousal as she tightened her internal muscles on him again.

"Or would you like it hot and fast," she grunted, bracing a hand on the nape of his neck and looking down at their union. If only he was black! Still, it was a sexy enough sight, her labial lips wrapped around the root of his manhood. Perspiration covered their bodies and his chest was rising and falling as if someone was pumping adrenalin through him.

She thought of yesterday with Daly again and then started to move, softly at first and then harder. As he grunted she began to grind faster, moaning with each rapid down-thrust. The sound of her skin slapping against his juddered through her and she knew this was it. Matt was staring up at her through dreamy eyes that said he wasn't going to last much longer.

Leaning forward, her lips found his and she licked her tongue across his mouth like a cat licking at cream. It was time to take them both there again...

The smooth flanks of her inner thighs were aching from effort and from the effects of yesterday's marathon session, but she ignored the minor discomfort. The speed of her thrusts increased. She fucked down on him hard, alternating between down-thrusts and rotating her hard body in circles on his cock.

His hands found her full breasts again, attempting but failing to still their bouncing motions. Her nipples were deliciously hard against his cupping palms, adding to her exhilaration. Leaning backwards, sweat bounced from her brow as she fucked him like a dervish.

Her hair bounced on her shoulders as her inner thighs tightened around his sides, controlling him like a rodeo rider on a bucking bronco. She threw her head back and gasped, tightening the walls of her pussy around him as she gave him the ripple.

His hands dropped to her waist, digging into the heated flesh as he unsuccessfully tried to hold back. "Kirsten..." he gasped, confirming the moment had arrived. "Oh fuck..."

He grunted, clenching his teeth and pulling her in until his arms held her tight. Kirsten's hands went around his neck to steady herself as he erupted inside her, loving the feeling as he blasted cum into her still writhing body. She took the first two jets and then she was cumming too, both of them grunting, moaning and cursing out their release.

The sexual moment was probably as intense as they'd ever had in their relationship. Kirsten wondered if that would make the forthcoming discussion between them easier or even harder.

***

Tony Daly glanced again at the blonde and redhead. The two energetic women had been in the throng of the dancers for an hour now. He tossed back his drink, the hard liquor sizzling in the back of his throat.

"Pretty hot, aren't they, Alonso?"

"Fucking hot," the smartly dressed man beside him agreed. The owner had seen thousands of sexy women here in his club. Impressing him was a difficult task. "You didn't undersell them, that's for sure."

Daly stretched his broad shoulders back, catching his reflection in a smoky mirror behind the bar and flashing himself a white-toothed grin. "Yeah, the blonde's the one I'm particularly interested in."

It was a nice bonus when Carmella outlined her plan to him. Okay, he'd have preferred to be fucking Kirsten again—that brunette bitch was the hottest he'd had yet—but he wasn't going to turn down the chance to sample her blonde friend, too.

Alonso grinned slyly at him before both men turned their attention back to the women. The curvy redhead was bumping and grinding against the tight-bodied blonde, as if putting on a show for everyone around them. Not that the blonde was objecting. "I've cleared the VIP room, Tony."

Daly ran a broad hand over his shaved scalp and nodded at the club owner. "Always helps to have connections."

Alonso grinned back at him. "That works both ways, my friend. Both ways."

It did. Daly knew the club owner could have had his pick of any woman in here, but he also knew he'd had had designs on Marcia for a long time. Being an Appleby girl, he couldn't indulge without permission, of course. Tonight, he was being granted his wish—in exchange for helping Tony set up the blonde.

hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers