Appleby Blush Ch. 08

Story Info
Marcia initiates Alice into the delights of female love.
12.1k words
4.68
19.6k
4
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers

Chapter 8: Marcia initiates Alice

Donald Appleby replaced the phone and relaxed against the leather interior in the back of his limousine. The conversation with Emmanuel Nmobu couldn't have gone better. All that remained was for the two brothers to sign the contract and the biggest deal of his life would be finalised. That ceremony would take place during the forthcoming party at his house.

Immediately afterwards, he'd ensure that he met the brother's final request. Carmella was already putting the finishing touches to that...

He turned to Angela. After their late end to the day, he'd offered to drop her home as a reward for her diligence. That wasn't the only reason, of course.

"I don't think you've been in the limousine since that first time, have you?" he asked, flicking his ponytail in a gesture of quiet satisfaction. He was being provocative, he knew.

"No," she quietly whispered in that upper class voice of hers. He understood why she refused to look him in the eye. Her face had turned red, but that had nothing to do with the Appleby Blush. For the first time in their sexual relationship he hadn't fed her any tonight.

The symmetry tickled him. She'd succumbed to him in the back of the limo that very first time primarily because he'd given her a dose of Blush. She might have been able to resist his persistent advances up to that point, but it hadn't been possible for her to withstand the effect of the aphrodisiac. In a few moments time she'd freely give herself to him because of the hold he'd established over her, rather than the effect of the aphrodisiac. His mind went back to those early days. Dinners, gifts, exotic locations, even thinly veiled threats had all failed to bring the desired result. She'd only recently married, she'd naïvely told him, and would never dream of cheating on her husband. Her stubborn resistance to his advances had been such that he doubted that—even with his persuasive powers and money—she would eventually have given in. Not that he cared...

A single drop of Blush made the question hypothetical.

On the rare occasion a woman had resisted his advances, he'd instantly dismissed them from their well paid job. But this stunning black haired beauty was so stylish, so classy and so sexy that he'd persevered. Not the sharpest tool in the box, but her body more than made up for it. And she'd displayed a wild side even he could never have imagined.

"What made you give in?" he teased, even now unable to resist the opportunity to play with her. It made him feel more powerful. Even working as closely with him as she did, the Essex woman still had no idea of the existence of the liquid aphrodisiac.

"Donald..." she began in that posh accent of hers. Her sexy body shuffled on the seat beside him. "I... I don't know..."

"Personally," he told her, running a hand over her knee. "I can't understand how you held out for so long. I assume your husband still has no idea of all the duties you perform for me?

"That's not fair..." she told him, sending a concerned look into his eyes. She'd never dream of upsetting him, but he knew she hated talking about her husband. It made her infidelity more real, and as ridiculous as it was, she tried to keep her sex sessions with Appleby separate from her life at home.

"I understand," he told her, the hint of coldness in his voice confirming that nothing could be further from the truth. "Take your dress off, Angela."

The sideways glance she shot him was accompanied by a few second's hesitation. It was the only time since their first tryst that she'd shown any uncertainty. That was fine, he decided. Without the Blush to remove her inhibitions, this was another first step of sorts. And one he'd enjoy all the more because of that fact.

"Now," he prompted. The cold, hard tone brooked no argument.

This time she reacted, although her movements were less certain than on previous occasions. Reaching behind her, she unzipped herself, keeping her unusually bashful eyes on an imaginary spot in front of her as she reached for the straps of her dress. She pulled them down until it was bunched around her waist.

Appleby licked his lips as his gaze devoured her Playboy-like breasts that spilt over the top of her black plunge bra. Like much of her lingerie, it was one of his purchases. With a sexy twist of her body, she eased up and dragged the rest of the dress down her hips until it pooled on the floor beside her, revealing the skimpy matching panties.

The businessman's cock instantly lengthened.

"Take it off," he said, nodding at her bra. She shouldn't have needed to be reminded.

This time her searching eyes did find his. Was that defiance he saw there? He was becoming irritated—maybe she'd need to be taught a lesson...

Her full breasts bounced free as she discarded the bra. Her nipples were already hard. Other than Carmella, had he ever seen such a sexy sight? His erection twitched.

"Now the panties," he impatiently told her, reminding himself to stay calm. He was becoming so used to having women under the influence of Blush that he'd almost forgotten how some conquests needed to be coerced. Still, that made it all the sweeter. Conquering a woman's mind was far more preferable than just feeding them the drug.

The Blush simply helped ease the path to supremacy.

***

Marcia ordered another two Green Vesper's from the cute waitress in dimly lit bar. She'd chosen the location carefully and the small table in the far corner was perfect for their meeting. Couples were all around them—all women, such was the nature of the club—but there was no chance of being overheard. Everyone was concentrating on themselves.

She'd used Alice's visit to the restrooms to surreptitiously add a drop of Blush to the blonde's first cocktail. It was all too evident from the young girls' dreamy eyes and flirty gestures that the aphrodisiac had already done its work.

"It was a sexy night," she laughed, running her hand along the soft flesh of Alice's thigh.

She'd already pushed the hem of the light blue dress so far up that the girl's panties were almost exposed. Instead of embarrassment, the arousal in Alice's sea blue eyes had increased further. She loved the way the girl's pale flesh was so different to her own tanned body. That erotic contrast would be even sexier when they were both naked...

"Girl, you were so hot," she added, pushing her curvy body a little closer.

Alice giggled and opened her legs a little wider to accommodate the feather light touch. Her blonde hair bounced on her shoulders as she threw her head back and drained the remains of her second cocktail. Marcia wasn't only a sexy woman, she was so easy to talk to, too. She couldn't believe how much she'd already confided to the curly haired redhead.

No one else in her circle of friend's knew about her one night stands, and confessing to Marcia in the corner of the intimate club increased her arousal further. Whatever the reason, she was really feeling it tonight. She'd elaborated a little on some of the stories, just to see if her new friend would be as turned on by them as she was. From Marcia's constant questions, and gleaming green eyes, it appeared she was.

Of course, she'd explained that her love of one-off sex was a personal preference. Confiding that she needed to keep her anonymity because she was a cop was a step too far...

"You were so hot too, Marcia" she replied, not the least embarrassed any longer to admit it. She pushed a hand through her hair in another flirty gesticulation. Memories of being fucked so comprehensively by Tony Daly filled her mind, but so did the recollection of the redhead's sexy body as she'd writhed on Alonso and taken him to yet another orgasm.

Alice kept telling herself she wasn't into girls, but there wasn't any doubt that naked, with those full tits and array of curves, Marcia had made a mouth-watering impression.

Then there were the intimate moments she and the redhead had shared...

The kiss had been unexpected and maybe even hotter because of that. Marcia's lips felt softer, much different to any man she'd ever been with. So was the way the curly haired woman had instructed her to fuck Daly again while she'd rubbed Alice's clit. The cop still wasn't sure if it was Daly's cock that had got her off or what Marcia was doing to her.

All she knew was that had been the strongest orgasm she'd had in a long time.

Marcia kept her hand on Alice's thigh when the waitress returned with their third set of cocktails. "Nice butt," she whispered, loud enough for the woman to hear as she placed their third set of Green Vesper's on the table beside them. The waitress sent the couple a cheeky grin as she turned away and Alice could swear she put an extra swing in her hips as she returned to the dimly lit bar area.

"What did you think of Daly?" Marcia asked, returning her attention back to the blonde. "Have you ever had anyone as big?"

"Never," Alice said, with a sexy giggle. She'd been with lots of men but no-one had ever approached Daly's size. No wonder Kirsten had long held her fixation for black men. She felt guilty that she'd been the one who'd got it on with Daly rather than her fellow cop. She'd never be able to let that particular cat out of the bag.

"Wait 'til you have another black man," Marcia chuckled, stroking her fingers to within a fingernail of Alice's thong covered sex. Implanting the thought was essential in view of Carmella's plans at the party. "Other than being with a woman, being fucked by a black man is my favourite activity."

Alice felt the flush of heat rise and flutter inside her. Other than being with a woman...

"God, this is good," she mumbled, slurping at her new drink so that she had time to gather her breath. It had suddenly grown very hot in there.

Marcia took the glass from her, keeping her gaze firmly on Alice's as she made a show of taking a sip of the drink. Slipping her free hand around the blonde girl's neck, she pulled the young cop into a kiss and transferred the liquid from one mouth to the other.

Alice gasped as the redhead slowly eased their mouths apart. The tender kiss had reached all the way down to her toes. Marcia softly rested her forehead against Alice's, prolonging the intimate moment. "Remember what I told you?" she sexily breathed into the blonde's panting mouth. Her gleaming green eyes where sending out a clear message.

Alice's eyes widened. She couldn't quite remember what Marcia had said. With this level of arousal consuming her, it was difficult to think clearly. Her heart was beating so fast she could hardly breathe. What she knew with an absolute certainty was that it was no longer a question as to whether she was going to have sex with the redhead. It was inevitable.

The redhead slid a finger onto Alice's thong, finding the curve of the blonde's labial lips and provocatively trailing her finger up and down the opening. She could feel the heat permeating from the blonde's sex as clearly as the panting breath on her face.

"I said you could have me next time," she explained, her eyes shining mischievously. "Well, girl..." She planted another soft kiss on those heart shaped lips. "Next time is now..."

***

There was no hesitancy now. Perched on his lap, Angela was demonstrating her wild side yet again. Now that she'd given in to him without the need for the artificial stimulant, it would make life so much more simple going forward.

Head back, eyes closed, arms around his neck, she undulated on him with as much need as she'd ever shown. Maybe this was a special moment for her, too, one that felt a different form of submission without the Blush inhabiting her body?

Her wonderful breasts were erotically bouncing in front of his face with each downthrust. His hands went up to still them, cupping the heavy mounds. Leaning forward, he swiped his tongue across one hard nipple and then the other, flicking them from side to side, just the way he'd come to learn that she liked.

Her mouth half opened as she gasped. "Yesss..." Even the hiss sounded upmarket.

She responded by tightening her internal muscles around his hard shaft and grinding herself even harder down on him. For a while, she indulged herself, savouring the delicious friction as her peach-like ass made tight little circles in his lap.

She was gasping like a long distance runner. But then, he was too...

The pony tailed man redirected his hands to her slender hips to steady himself. He'd ceded control for long enough. Before she could prepare herself, he began to thrust upwards, grateful for the stamina of a younger man as he pile drove her in his lap.

"Oh fuck," she grunted, the words coming out in a throaty warble. Sweat had broken out on her forehead and he could feel the perspiration on his.

He slowed for a few moments to gain a second wind and then began to thrust again, feeling his cock penetrate as far as he could go with each thrust. Once Angela had recovered from her surprise at the sudden ferocity, she went with him. Planting the soles of her feet on the limo floor, she flexed her legs and matched him thrust for thrust.

"Oh God," her vibrating voice gasped into his ear, over and over again. "Oh God... oh fuck... oh yeah... oh God..."

Appleby lost himself, driven on by her Blush-less surrender and the sight of those superb breasts dancing up and down infront of his face. Gripping her hips more tightly, he held her while she arched her body and threw herself backwards. Semi horizontal, her hands reached out wide to grab onto something—anything—that would help steady her pulsating body.

One final glance at those heavy, animated tits did it for him. He came with a roar and jerked as he began to disgorge one shot after another of hot cum inside her sweet pussy.

It was a roar of triumph...

***

"Make yourself comfortable," Marcia said casually, throwing her apartment keys onto the nearby table as she walked into her lounge. She dropped her red jacket on top of them and turned to watch Alice as the young blonde stared goggle-eyed around the huge room.

"This is incredible..." Alice gasped. Her blue eyes were alive with excitement, like a child experiencing Disneyworld for the first time. "It's really yours?"

"All mine," Marcia told her, crossing her arms over her chest as she leant back against the table. Her West End apartment was impressive, courtesy of Carmella Santiago. As long as she remained in Appleby's employment, she'd be allowed to live here. The hidden cameras were only in operation for times like this, when 'evidence' was to be collected on someone particularly useful to their operation. "Appleby models are well paid, Alice."

The young cop nodded as she removed her own jacket. Marcia green eyes smiled as her young guest wandered around, mesmerised by the spacious room. The light green walls perfectly matched the mostly antique furniture and the plants, cleverly positioned around the room, added a nice, homely look. The suggestive photographs of women adorning the walls had been Marcia's own choice.

"Want a tour?" she asked, walking across to take Alice's jacket from the blonde's arm and nonchalantly dropped it on to a chair. She slipped an arm around the blonde woman's waist as she led her to a room to their left. "I don't spend much time in here," she chuckled, nodding around the state of the art kitchen.

"You don't?" Alice laughed. "I would. I love cooking."

Marcia tightened her grip on her waist. "Well, well," she giggled. "Who would have thought—domesticated as well as sexy. D'you fancy cooking a meal for us?" The look on Alice's face made her laugh out loud. "Not now, girl, I have other things in mind. Next week, maybe? I'll supply the drink and you bring the food."

Alice nodded eagerly. "It's a deal."

"Good," Marcia smiled, walking to the large, American style refrigerator and removing a bottle of chilled Chablis. She poured two glasses and handed one to her guest. "C'mon, there's more..."

The fabulous bathroom was next.

"You've got to be joking," Alice gasped, staring around the Victorian style room. "This is bigger than my whole apartment." Her head swung around the room. "Look at the cast iron bathtub... the shower... God, I love those mirrors... those two sinks... and you even have a bidet..."

"Slow down," Marcia laughed, taking her hand. Impressing the young girl was only part of this. She wanted to get to the bedroom. Two other rooms came first, each provoking similar reactions, before she moved onto the coup de grâce.

"Oh... My... God..." Alice gurgled, struggling for breath. Her eyes were as large as saucers as she took a huge drink from her wine. "This is incredible..."

The ornate, four-poster bed dominated the room, with every other item of furniture playing off the large bed. It made the perfect setting for the hidden filming that occasionally took place, supported by the ornate mirrored ceiling that never failed to enhance the regular fucking sessions that took place in the large four-poster.

Marcia pushed the bedroom door closed behind them and handed Alice her glass. "Hold this," she simply said, pressing her curves against the blonde as she pushed her back against the bedroom door. "Tell me," she softly said, her glossy red lips so close that both women could feel the others breath. "Have you ever been fucked in a four poster?"

Alice held a glass in each hand, keeping them either side of the redhead's body as she shook her head. Her voice was thick and husky. "No..."

Marcia rested their foreheads against one another. Her hands dropped to Alice's hips. "And you said you've never been fucked by a woman?"

She watched as the blonde's heavy breathing increase in line with her electrifying line of questioning. But that was the point, after all. Their mouths were so close that their breaths intermingled. Alice's excited sea blue eyes were speaking to her and that enthralled gaze provided every answer she was looking for.

"Then tonight..." she continued, whispering breathily into the young woman's attractive mouth. Those lips were so inviting. "You have a double treat waiting. Want to kiss me?"

Alice felt light headed. Tilting her head, her mouth found those sexy red lips. It was a soft kiss at first, with Marcia allowing her to make the running. Everything was in slow motion and she grunted into Marcia's mouth as their noses nuzzled. As the flames of passion were gradually ignited, the intensity increased and their flicking tongues joined the action.

Marcia's fingers found the hem of Alice's dress and the hands holding the wine glasses over her shoulders began to tremble. She had the cop pinned against the door as pushed her full breasts against her. Their mouths collided, urgent, as her hand snaked underneath Alice's dress. Alice was gasping as it continued its unavoidable path, sliding to the waistband of her thong and then down inside while they made out like two bitches on heat.

"You're mine," she provocatively whispered, licking her way from Alice's mouth, down her chin, across her neck and nipping at her earlobe. "Not just tonight. Always."

The Blush made it inevitable that any suggestions firmly resonated inside the victim. Alice would regularly think of those words in future, as if belonging to Marcia was an inescapable fact. All that remained was to reinforce those thoughts with actions and Alice's gratifying carnal response to the first step had even the experienced redhead panting in anticipation of what was to come.

She teasingly skimmed her fingers along the ridge of Alice's wet labia, her soft movements matching the lightness of her lips as she kissed her way across the tender flesh of the blonde's neck. The girl had raised her head, allowing her full access and was pushing her hips forward to gain a better contact with the two stiffened fingers inside her needy pussy.

hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers