Apples Fall Not Far... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Studying the naked woman like fallen prey, Shelby rolled her tongue around her mouth, literally tasting Melanie's wafting arousal on her palate as she reached down to massage the softness of the older woman's breasts.

"UUUUHHHHH," Melanie gasped through the scissor-cut opening of the ski mask when she felt Shelby's 10 fingers begin to knead and paw at her chest.

Straddling her knees now to each side of Melanie's waist, Shelby leaned forward and took the woman's left breast into her mouth, swirling her wet and rubbery tongue over Melanie's smooth, golf ball sized areola before rolling it up and down the shamefully erect nipple. Doing the exact same thing to the right breast, Shelby repeated the process several times over the new few minutes until Melanie was wincing below from Shelby's every movement.

Sliding even further up the length of Melanie's torso when she felt the time was right, Shelby arched her thighs across the older woman's bosom as she hovered directly above Melanie's concealed face. She could even feel Melanie's heartbeat thumping against her rear end as she made herself comfortable on top of her. Placing her hands gently down on the naked woman's shoulders, Shelby lowered her mouth towards Melanie's and placed her lips flush on top of her's.

Flinching slightly from the ticklish wool material of the mask brushing against her cheek, Shelby caressed her lips over Melanie's while seductively rubbing the tips of her thumbs up and down the quivering woman's throat as she kissed her.

A jolt of electricity shot through Shelby's loins feeling the way Melanie twisted and heaved beneath her, and she found herself savoring the taste of strawberries on the woman's breath from the daiquiris Peter had gave her before Shelby arrived.

Feeling Melanie's hands reach up and clasp around each side of her head as she continued kissing her, Shelby sensed the woman was just making sure Peter had put the blindfold on, as she'd asked. Turning her face away at just the right moment, Shelby was sure the woman could feel the material of the blindfold tied around her head and would assume her eyes were covered. When she pulled her lips away, the warm exhale of want that swept from Melanie's lungs sent shivers racing down Shelby's spine. Scooting backwards on her knees in the dark, Shelby allowed the musky scent rising between Melanie's legs to guide her where she was headed next.

Hearing Peter's feet shuffle on the floor as he moved in for a closer look when he sensed what Shelby was about to do, the 19 year old marveled at just how acute her senses had become in the dark when she heard the friction of Peter's hand sliding up and down on his cock as he strained to see what was going on.

Not losing a bit of her focus however, Shelby eased down on her belly and found a comfortable spot between Melanie's outstretched legs. Rubbing the fingers of her left hand over the trembling woman's simmering crotch, Shelby playfully planted several soft kisses along the insides of Melanie's thighs as she rolled the woman's clitoris like a computer mouse beneath her fingers.

"MMMMM... AAAHHHHH," Melanie's breath rose through the air, increasing a little more in volume each time the young girl spun her tongue and lips closer to her raging hot vaginal fissure.

"EAT ME PLEASE... EAT ME PLEASE," Melanie screamed inside her head, biting down hard on her lower lip to keep her pleading voice muted.

As if psychically sensing the older woman's desperation, Shelby quickly obliged.

A blind man could have told the moment when Shelby's lips first brushed against the pulpy stew of Melanie's pussy. The bedsprings rattling beneath the two women's' bodies, Melanie's pale legs flailed into the air before locking around the back of Shelby's head as the young college sophomore soul kissed her cunt.

Jacking himself off on his knees directly beside the bed, the darkness combined with the lack of blood flow to his brain created an intoxicating sense of disorientation in Peter's head as the sound of Shelby's tongue lapping through Melanie's dripping snatch filled the room.

"Oh God Baby... that has to feel sooooo good," Peter knelt forward and whispered into his Girlfriend's ear through the mask.

"Yeeeessssss," came Melanie's raspy but barely audible reply as she dug her fingernails hard into Shelby's scalp.

"OH GOD YES... LICK ME... EAT ME... FUCK ME," Melanie's mumbled over and over into the pillow, her body turning to a gyrating vessel of want from the debilitating way the escort, or at least so she thought, used her tongue to filet Melanie's spasming cunt.

Having discovered just how sensitive Melanie's trigger was if pulled the right way, Peter knew his Girlfriend couldn't withstand Shelby's withering advances for very long.

"Let her make you cum Baby... its exactly what you wanted... don't fight it," Peter gently urged into Melanie's ear as his cock turned to red hot lead in his rapidly pumping palm.

Her eyes welded shut beneath the ski mask, what started out as a modest Fourth of July fireworks display inside Melanie's head quickly turned into a fireball worthy of the combined Hiroshima and Nagasaki blasts as Shelby's greedy and relentless mouth shoved her over the edge. Slithering on the bed as every muscle in her body heaved and fired, Melanie dug her heels violently into Shelby's back as she twisted her gnarled fingers into the girl's soft, freshly washed hair.

Thrashing her head side to side, trying to hold her release in as long as she could, Peter thankfully raised the pillow up to Melanie's face an instant before her orgasmic cries bled like a train whistle from her throat.

"WWAAAAAHHAAHHHHHWWAAHHH," the muffled report of Melanie's release absorbed into the large pillow, her rear end bucking now like a basketball on the mattress as she rammed her quaking cunt against Shelby's grinding lips.

Shelby, to her credit, never relented. Keeping her hands tight against each of Melanie's thighs as the older woman's body flailed crazily above, the 19 year old college student simply rested there on her belly in complete control as she swallowed the sparkling dew spewing from Melanie's churning depths.

Any neutral onlooker would have never given it a second thought thinking that Shelby was a professional from the passion and eagerness she went about her chore between Melanie's legs. Shelby's concentration was almost surgical the way she laid there on her chest, rolling and flipping her tongue over the naked woman's clit as she rubbed the tips of her thumbs up and down Melanie's swollen and slick labia, until the older woman finally wound down like a clock and collapsed into a shivering heap on the center of the bed.

________________________________

When Shelby finally pulled her face from the crook of Melanie's crotch, the copious amount of vaginal spray glistened on the girl's cheeks, even in the dark. Pulling the blindfold down over her eyes as she crawled across Melanie's right leg towards Peter kneeling like a praying child beside the bed, Shelby seductively nuzzled her wet lips against the older man's ear, covering it in the smeared traces of his Girlfriend's cum.

"Get up here and fuck her... don't blow your load all over the side of the mattress... get up here and fuck her... I want to see you cum inside her," Shelby hissed into Peter's ear as she flirtatiously traced her fingertips up and down the back of his neck.

His dick throbbing painfully in his hand, Peter clumsily bolted to his feet and tried stepping out of his pants. It took about 30 seconds but he eventually took the same spot on the bed between Melanie's thighs Shelby had vacated moments earlier. His girlfriend's labia still flaring like the gripping bloom of a Venus flytrap, Peter managed to shove the head of his cock against the entrance to Melanie's pubic rim as he pushed her upper thighs apart with his bent knees. Lunging forward, Peter's straining erection pierced Melanie's vagina like it was a pool of hot butter.

"AAAAHHHHHH," she winced and cried, grabbing the pillow once again to cover her face as her Boyfriend ruthlessly stabbed his dick to the hilt inside her.

Inching the hem of the blindfold up slightly as she eased around the bottom edge of the bed, Shelby could hear the violent way Peter's crotch was plowing into Melanie's and couldn't seem to take her eyes away from the older woman's feet flailed wildly in the air. Reaching down as she stood at the corner of the mattress, Shelby took Melanie's left foot in her hands and tickled the arch of the older woman in-step as Peter grinded with weight down on top of her. A spastic combination of muffled laughs and shrieks burst from Melanie's lungs before they drowned into the pillow she was clutching to her face.

Letting Melanie's foot drop back down to the bed, another wicked idea sprouted in Shelby's devious head. Feeling the air swoosh through the room from the intensity of Peter thrusts, from her experience with him along with the dozens of other men she'd been with, Shelby could tell from the ferociousness of his grunts, Peter wasn't going to last much longer inside the woman whimpering beneath him.

Using her hands to help prop herself back on the bed, this time Shelby swung her feet up and braced her back against the headboard and wall. Probing her hands down until she found the sides of Melanie's masked head, Shelby adeptly pushed the pillow away from the woman's face and positioned her crotch directly above the small scissor cut opening for Melanie's mouth. Like a girl squatting down on the back of a horse, Shelby planted her knees to each side of Melanie's shoulders and dropped her pussy straight down on the trail of warm air trickling up from the woman's exposed lips and nose.

Zeroing her buttery slit down on Melanie's mouth as she rythemicly rotated the cheeks of her ass on the woman's forehead, with the sliver of a view she'd created under the blindfold, Shelby could look directly in front of her and see the outline of Peter's face shrouded in darkness. The veins in his neck working like chords as he thrust his cock in and out of Melanie, Shelby quickly slipped her right hand down to her crotch and took the greasy marble of her clitoris between her fingers.

"Fuck her Peter... Yeah... Fuck her... Fuck her hard," Shelby looked straight into Peter's eyes and demanded, too far gone now to care if he saw that she'd raised the blindfold slightly.

Her well toned calves acting like ear muffs as she straddled Melanie's masked face, Shelby knelt there absorbing the excruciating gasps belting from Peter's throat as plowed his dick into his cowering Girlfriend. Lowering her free hand down to Melanie's chest, Shelby joined hands with Peter and the two fondled the woman's heaving breasts as they collectively pillaged her body on the bed. Rocking her hips side to side on Melanie's heaving face, Shelby frigged her clit as the seeping trail of her lust drenched the older woman's mouth.

"I can feel her tongue trying to slip inside me Peter... she wants to eat me," Shelby leaned forward and playfully taunted into Peter's ear, causing him to groan loudly and shudder just before his dick exploded deep into Melanie's womb.

Spinning her fingers recklessly through her cunt, trying to match Peter's release with a bone-jarring orgasm of her own, Shelby pressed her lips against the older man's and allowed the tremors vibrating from his body to transfer to hers each time he shot another wad of cum into Melanie below.

Twisting the thumb and forefingers of her left hand around Melanie's left nipple at the same time Peter feverishly gripped the fleshy part of the same breast with his right, the two continued to kiss as Shelby's release washed like mercury up her spine.

"AAAHHH... AAHHHHH... GOODDAAMMMAAAHHHHHHHHH... GGGEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAHHH," Shelby yelped before mashing her face against Peter's collarbone.

Her fingers darting at the speed of light through her spasming cunt as she forced it down on Melanie's soft and chewing lips, Shelby humped her crotch savagely up and down until the wool mask covering the older woman's face was marinating in her leaking juices.

________________________________

It took nearly a minute, but Peter and Shelby waited until they each were capable of simultaniously lifting themselves off of Melanie's now spent frame.

Taking Peter's cock in her right hand as soon as he pulled it free from Melanie's now gaping snatch, Shelby quickly bent forward and shoved the thing into her mouth. Instantly, the combined juices of Peter's seed and Melanie's sweet vaginal nectar coalesced on Shelby's tastebuds as she spun her tongue like a tornado around the man's rubbery and drenched phallus.

Humping her crotch backwards against Melanie's face as she orally cleansed Peter's cock, Shelby swore she could feel the older woman's hands gripping her asscheeks, as if Melanie was trying to hold Shelby's cunt in place to lick what drippings she could from the overflowing fissure.

Swabbing Peter's manhood until it was shiny and clean, Shelby allowed the appendage to spill free from her lips just before she dove lower and wedged her face between Melanie's thighs, determined to repeat the clean-up process there.

"AAAAAWWWAAAAHHH," Melanie's muffled breath ricocheted through the folds of Shelby's pussy as the 19 year old girl scrubbed and scoured the creamy remnants of Peter's semen from her womb.

All Peter could do was lean back and watch as Shelby's shadowy outline assumed a dominant 69 position on top of Melanie. Holding his breath as the sound of what was happening on the bed filtered up to him, Peter head began to spin as he listened to the way Shelby wantonly slurped and swallowed the ejaculate he'd just dumped into his sexually wasted Girlfriend.

"Mary Mother of God", he mouthed over and over, slapping himself several times on the cheek just to remind himself everything he was sensing was real.

When Shelby finally did pull her face free from the trough of Melanie's sex, the young girl looked almost like a serpant the way she slithered down off the bed after her brief but filling feeding frenzy. Without even turning back to see what was left of Melanie on the bed, Shelby intertwined her arm around Peter's and allowed him to escort her out of the room and back up the hall.

"Is that what you wanted?" she asked him once they were a few steps from the living room and her discarded pile of clothes.

"Holy Shit Yes," Peter muttered, his knees still visibly weak.

"Is that what she wanted?" Shelby interrogated further.

"Yes... I think so," he barely managed, his tingling cock bouncing with life between his legs as he absorbed to cool demeanor of accomplishment in Shelby's tone.

"Good... Then maybe we can do this again sometime," Shelby added coyly as she reached down to start putting her clothes back on.

____________________________________

Heading back to the bedroom after sending Shelby on her way, Peter could hear his Girlfriend's exhausted sighs grow louder as he walked down the hall. He didn't dare flip on the light when he stepped into the room, given Melanie's condition, instead he just slipped down on the bed beside her and planted several soft kisses on her sweaty forehead.

"Still have the blindfold on, huh?" he noted.

"Yeah," Melanie laughed. "Still enjoying the lightshow beneath here."

"Is she gone?" she licked her lips and asked a few seconds later.

"Yeah," Peter replied. "Want me to go get her and bring her back?"

"AAAHHHH... I dont think I could handle anymore right now... definatly something to keep in the back of my mind though," Melanie shook her head and sighed.

"Maybe next time we could all do it with the lights on," Peter joked, watching Melanie struggle to reach her sore arms up to remove the blindfold from her head before tossing it to the floor.

"Yeah... Or maybe next time we'll blindfold her," she cooed before reaching over and sharing a long and passionate kiss with her Boyfriend.

"It's only a little after 9... bet you worked up an appetite... we could maybe make a run down to Applebee's or something... my treat," Peter suggested.

"Why not," Melanie quickly decided. "Its probably not a bad idea to see if my legs still work after all that. Buy me a hooker then treat me to dinner... what a guy!"

____________________________________

There was no denying the chemical bond between Peter and Melanie had deepened as they sat sharing a late dinner together. With the staff of the restaurant scurrying around getting the place ready to close, Peter couldn't help but feel something stirring inside of him for Melanie that he'd been trying to ignore since he started seeing her several months earlier.

He could also sense her growing comfort level for him as well.

"Hell... she use to be so self conscious she wouldn't hardly even eat around me," Peter thought to himself. "Now look at her gorging herself... guess if someone does all the intimate stuff we have the last few weeks, eating in each other's presence isn't a big deal anymore."

For her part, Melanie Wilder felt pretty much the same way. Despite the coldness she'd felt towards the male species following her divorce, somehow she now found herself longing to let a man like Peter not only into her life, but into her heart as well. The would be a conversation, both spoken and unspoken, for the weeks and months to come. After the dizzying events of the evening, all Melanie wanted to do was finish her meal, allow Peter to drive her home, kiss him goodnight then go to bed with the glow of the most perversely satisfying night of her life fresh in her mind.

"I'll just put the bill on my credit card," Peter said to Melanie as they were finishing up and sensing the waitress' subtle cues to 'hurry up, pay, then get the hell out'.

"There's a few dollar bills in my purse for the tip... just grab them and leave them on the table if I'm not back yet" Melanie replied before she stood up to head to the bathroom before they left.

"OK," Peter nodded, smiling from ear to ear as he watched Melanie's rear end from his seat as she strolled to the restroom.

"I Am A Lucky Fucking Man," he mentally patted himself on the back as he dipped his hand into Melanie's purse and cracked open her billfold to retrieve the tip money.

Quickly digging out five singles to leave for the waitress, Peter had all but closed the billfold up to stick back inside his Girlfriend's purse when the slightest subliminal image caught like a barbed fish hook in his mind.

"What was that?" he muttered in his head.

The color quickly draining from his face, Peter pulled the black leather case back towards him and opened it up much slower this time. The steak and baked potato in his stomach rolled when he laid eyes on the blue shirted girl in the picture on top of Melanie's pocket photo album.

"Oh... that's my daughter, Shelby," Melanie said as she returned from the bathroom and took her seat across from Peter.

"She's the one in the blue soccer uniform in the middle of the other girls... that's from their senior year of high school... she's a sophomore over at the community college now... hardly ever see her, she stays so busy," Melanie casually added as she finished her salad.

"... Your... Daughter," Peter's throat went bone dry.

"Yeah... that's my Baby," Melanie smiled as Peter closed the billfold and absently dropped it back into his her purse before sliding it across the table to her.

"Really made it a point not to bring many of the guys I dated around after the divorce... she's pretty close to her Dad... didn't need her playing spy for him," Melanie laughed. "But you know... I think we're far enough along... I might introduce you two... I think she'd like you," Melanie grinned to her suddenly dumbstruck Boyfriend.