Application Accepted

Story Info
Young Asian woman gets a new job as a secretary.
2k words
4.22
68.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finding good help is not easy. I found that out the hard way when I went looking for an secretary. I had just opened my practice and was tired of a monstrous caseload as was the case in my prior job. My standards are probably not very standard at all. My needs sexually probably come first and foremost and ability a distant second. I had not been in practice long but I was very experienced with running my own business. To find a woman that was totally compliant was my goal from the beginning. If it meant that I had to upset a few people so be it. My desires and unquenchable and it is necessary for them to be contained while I worked. Only one type of secretary could accomplish this. The problem would be finding her.

I had a number of applicants but none of them were very appealing. They were either 'not my type' or came off with an air of morality. Some were not even remotely qualified but I gave them 'an opportunity' to prove their worth but was left horribly disappointed. I was hoping the interview I had scheduled this afternoon would be more to my liking. Her name was Aja and I had spoke with her very briefly but her voice was light and airy.

She arrived promptly for her interview, always a bonus in my book. Of course I looked her up and down noticing every last detail. I had already seen that she was in her early 30's on the application. She wore a short black mini-skirt and a very sheer, semi-transparent, white blouse. She complimented with a pair of white nylons and very high black heels. The aspect of her that I noticed the most about her was the fact that she was Asian, which is a huge fetish of mine. She looked to be in outstanding physical shape, someone that I would guess worked out at least four times per week. Her skin was tanned and I would not be surprised if she spent a lot of time at the beach. She sat down right next to me and crossed her very well toned legs. If she did not spurn my advances then she had the job. It would take all of my willpower not to caress her thighs as they were within reaching distance.

"Hello, I am Aja pleased to meet you." She said with both an outstretched hand and a grand smile.

"I am Dr. Anders, pleased to meet you as well."

I went through the usual interview process, more or less what anyone would expect. What Aja did not know was that I had set the thermostat to increase in temperature every 3 minutes. It had the desired effect, after 12 minutes she had her begun to sweat quite profusely and had unbuttoned the top two buttons on her shirt. She frantically crossed and uncrossed her legs, giving me some prime views of her goodies. The sweat was begining to show the outline of her cute orbs. She was not very top heavy but what a pair of gams! I inched my chair closer and closer and gauging her reaction. As I came closer for inspection, I made every attempt to look down her shirt. Her tits were very cute, not very big but the kind that can be very sensitive. She did not seem too bothered with my close observation, so I thought I would sweeten the deal and make up a story.

"I am sorry but I just remembered that I have another engagement, are you free tonight?"

She smiled, laughed and spouted "Are you asking me for a date?" Little did she know that it was not so much as a date but a chance to see how far I could push her.

"Not at all, just a chance to get to know you better. It's strictly business."

Reluctantly, she agreed and we would meet at 7:00 PM downtown. I parked behind the restaurant and walked out front. I waited outside the restaurant and I could barely contain myself waiting for her. I had brought my briefcase full of paperwork and was hoping to use it as an excuse to get closer to her. She showed ever bit as sexy as when I saw her earlier. She wore a tight pink halter top, a short floral printed sundress, once again accented with black heels and white stockings. She certainly would be a joy to watch everyday at work I thought.

We ventured inside and were seated in the back of the restaurant. The lighting was relatively dim and the tables were draped with a plain white, flimsy tablecloth. I sat down opposite her and briefly stared at her. Her hair was long and curled with not a curl out of place. She wore her make up perfect, neither too much nor too little. Her lips seductively pouted at me as her eyes looked at me quizzically.

"This is the strangest interview I have had. I have never been to dinner for a simple secretarial job."

"Well, I am a very busy man these days, I use my time as best as I can and right now that means eating and potentially making a new hire at the same time. I think you would be perfect for the job, you are articulate, meticulous, and I your pleasant demeanor will put my patients at ease."

I grabbed my briefcase and placed it on the table and moved my chair closer to hers. I pulled out some standard paper work and a job description for her to peruse. This time my chair was side by side with hers. I placed my hand on her knee and began to flex and massage and rubbed my hand to her thigh. It was no or never, I had to know if she was in or out. She clearly noticed the strange invader and gave me a look as if to say 'are you serious?'

"Does this job involve any...shall we say duties that are above and beyond a normal secretary?"

"I will not deny that I am a...demanding boss. I suppose, yes, there are some duties that are not listed on your job description. Of course some of these duties may be...negotiable." My hand continued to caress the smooth nylon between her thighs.

"Well, Dr. , I just hope I am well compensated...for my talents." Her hand roamed the area between my chest and crotch. Her hand grazed over my firm erection, stroking my hard on through my pants. My own hand slid up her skirt and I reached to brush my hand over her panties. Imagine my shock when I discovered she was not wearing any! Even more surprising was the fact that she had a very hairy bush! It had been a long time since I had explored such a jungle. The feel of her soft pubic hair was a refreshing change to the over groomed and smooth slits that have become so commonplace.

"Is this an acceptance of my offer? I require...a lot of attention, I want you to know what you are getting into to. As I said that I flipped her skirt up and completely exposed her sweet mound to the open air. My hand stroked and plodded through her dense jungle until I finally found her puckered lips. I brought two fingers together and rode them up and down like a slide against her opening.

"I think I am...shall we say...equal to the challenge. I always knew that one day, I would make my boss very happy." As she had said that, she had unzipped me with one hand. She had my firm cock in her dainty hand and was stroking me off. I wondered how far we would take this as both of us were quite exposed. The tablecloth was there but how much did that really hide? Not to mention the fact that the expressions on our faces and our close proximity told a very different story. She moved herself to the point where she was almost on my lap.

"Lets get out of here. I need to show you some more details of your job duties."

I paid the bill and we B-lined for the door and went right to my truck out back. I opened the door to my backseat and pushed the front seats forward. We looked around as the foot traffic through the parking lot ebbed and flowed. I suppose that there was a possibility that we could get caught but did that really matter at this point? She hoped up onto the step rail and I held her hand as she balanced herself to climb inside. I followed her inside and sat down next to her. Our heights were completely at odds (my 6ft 5 frame would be too much for the poor girl), she would have to ride me. She shucked off her halter top and threw it to the floor. She reached around and unclasped a very lacy white bra and threw it with her halter top. Her perky tits were revealed to me as she moved onto my lap and brushed them against my face.

"I am guessing this is kind of a dry run for my future employment with you? I hope I have the job at this point."

"I suppose you would be right on both counts."

She lifted her skirt above my waist and my thick cock eased its way past her hairy lips. It was fascinating to see myself sliding into her hairy jungle. My rod disappeared completely when her hips bore down onto my hips. She lurched forward and I took both of her peaches into my mouth. She gasped as I bite down on both of her rock hard nipples. My hands reached around her slim waist and slapped her ass as she rode me like a carousel. I bucked my hips up and loved the sensation of her furry muff tickling me as we joined over and over. I could not let the opportunity to rub her stockinged clad thighs. I slipped my hands and massaged the upper part of her thighs. The swooshing of my hands striding across the nylon was a sensation that always excited me. I could feel my cock expanding to even greater size while inside her.

Outside, we occasionally saw people pass by, we wondered both what they thought and what they saw. This 'unaware audience' was an incredible turn on for both of us. I had asked her if she cared if anyone saw and she told me that she was hoping they would get hot for her as well. For me, the thought of people seeing me only turned me on, but I only thought about nailing her small, hairy , Asian bush. The slapping of her ass against my waist grew in intensity as did the heaviness of our breathing. The windows were quite fogged over and it was surely no secret as to what was going on inside of my truck. She angled closer to me and knelt down on me, placing most of her weight against my chest. I once again reached around grabbed her ass and began slamming onto my cock. Our cream began drenching us both, her muff was getting quite the shampoo job as my penetrations applied coat after coat of our juices.

At this point she was panting in front of my face, I tried as best as I could to maintain my composure. Our mouths met in a cataclysmic exercise in passion. We were nearly to the point where we were devouring each other when we felt that truck rocking from our movements. Our unbridled passion was simply more than I could handle. Our mouths and tongues still were locked as I groaned. My arms squeezed her with all my strength and she gasped a little bit herself as I clenched her to me. My hips bucked up inside her with my cock completely covered in her bush. Spurt after spurt shot into her warm entrance. I could barely keep from screaming as my cock kept shooting its atomic payload inside her. Her face contorted looking towards the roof of the care as I ejaculated, her pussy and legs quivering around my lower half. She collapsed right onto my chest out of breath and both of us drenched in sweat.

"You start Monday, Aja, please be ontime."