Appointment

Info
You are a very lucky man to have such an attractive wife.
795 words
3.67
69.7k
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



I sat in the waiting room for some time, thumbing though some tattered and torn magazines. I had come in for a ten am appointment with my wife Sherry, but from the start the counselor wanted to meet with only her first. We’d been having some problems lately and finally agreed to get into marriage counseling.

The other times we came we’d meet together first and only later break out and meet with him individually. I never really felt comfortable there in the waiting room, I always felt judged by the other people that were there. Of course I did the same thing wondering what horrific things went on their bedroom.

My imagination would run wild. A woman with a bit too much makeup would suddenly be covering up bruises, a man with a limp had been struck by his wife’s car after she caught him in a hotel with some slut and a quiet, sullen man was an obvious cuckold. Of course I had no idea what the others in the waiting room might be thinking of me.

I had been waiting about thirty minutes when I noticed the receptionist answering her intercom. She then called out, “Mr. Jahan, they are ready to see you now.” I stood up and walked over to her desk, where I expected her to get up, lead me to a door and open the door for me, instead, she just pointed to a door to her right, “You can just go on in.”

So I walked over to the door, opened it and stepped in. I immediately noticed my wife, completely naked, on all fours on a coffee table in the middle of the room. After glancing at her, I looked over to the counselor who also appeared to be naked while sitting behind his desk, talking on the phone.

“Mr. Jahan, excellent,” he said to me while hanging up the phone. He then stood up and walked over and stood behind my wife. Yes, he was completely naked, and I could see his cock growing as he approached my wife.

“You are a very lucky man to have such an attractive wife. One who is so willing and able,” he said, moving up behind her and pushing his cock against her thighs.

I watched in disbelief as she reached up, took his cock and guided it into her pussy. He immediately began moving back and forth while she reached up and rubbed his balls while diddling her clit. Falling back into the chair all I could do was simply watch as the intensity of their motions increased.

Breathing heavily, the counselor continued talking, “Now, before you came in, we experienced some wonderful foreplay. Your wife sucked my cock and then she moved onto this very table where I ate her pussy until she came twice. Surely you noticed how flush she was when you arrived.”

Yes, she had appeared quite flush. Suddenly my wife moaned loudly and I could see her entire body tense up as she moved her hips back to meet each of the counselor’s thrusts. I could see her muscles quickly relax as she came once again.

“You see, she comes again, and yes, yes I think I am…”

There was a sudden loud noise and I awoke, hitting the alarm button to turn it off. I sat up and looked over at my wife in the bed next to me. She rolled over and whispered, “Don’t forget our meeting at the counselor today.”

I turned and was about to climb out of bed when I paused and thought a moment. I then turned back to my wife, pulled back the sheets and covers, pushed her legs apart and moved my head up between her thighs. Before she could speak, I ran my tongue down her lips and slipped it into her pussy. Moving upward, I ran my tongue over her clit as she began to lift her hips, pushing up against me.

It wasn’t long before she moaned, lifted her ass off the bed and came, her hands reaching down and running through my hair. I then got up on my hands and knees and moved between her legs, pushing my cock into her wet opening. It slid in easily as I quickly began thrusting and withdrawing until she moaned again and cried out, “Oh yes, I’m coming.”

Only then did I let myself go, arching my back and spurting my hot cum into her again and again. I then quickly pulled out of her and headed for the shower to get ready for work. I shaved, brushed my teeth and got dressed. When I came to kiss her before heading to work I said, “Don’t forget our appointment today.”

 

--:--
--:--
1.0
Middleagepoet
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Monty Python taken a step further?

Reminds me of a certain Monty Python skit! A blast to be sure!

Share this

Similar Stories

Sharing Megan My wife plays along with my fantasy.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Mom's Night In The Van His mom gets nailed by one of his good friends.in Mature
It's Moms Night Off A new dress and two older men.in Group Sex
Lactating Breasts with Mom Hypersexual mother shares breast milk with her son.in Illustrated
More Stories