Appointment by Card Only Ch. 06

Story Info
Bruce's initiation, Poppy touched by him, an entombment.
3.7k words
4.5
16.3k
3

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His landlord was not best pleased when Bruce announced his immediate departure, but was happy to hand him a bill requesting three months rent in lieu of his vacation without notice. He packed his laptop and the few items of decent clothing and sparse possessions into a sports bag and slung it into his car, then drove back to the house, his mind racing; he could not believe what he was doing, his rational thinking telling him to turn away, but the draw of the magnificent controlling woman and a life which consisted of perpetual sexual excitement drew him to her. The plug teased his anus, reminding him of her power, his cock tight in its subdued erection in the cage which enslaved it, his submissive instinct would not be denied.

He drove slowly up the drive, past parked Porsches and expensive SUVs owned by clients, around to the unseen car park and outbuildings where a few vehicles more in keeping with his were hidden and parked up. He rang the side door and was greeted by one of the stern supervisors who had watched his approach. She stood with feet rigidly together and held out a manicured hand, the other in a tight fist on her curving hips, smiling from behind her glasses, her hair in a severe bun and large breasts jutting from a tight blouse.

'I'll have those keys. You won't have any need for that car, not without Madam Ruth's permission.' She took the keys and hung them in a key box with several other sets, then walked him through a plain room where several of the attendant maids sat filing their nails; they eyed him with contempt, smiling at him in knowing he was a pet who would rarely be seen clothed. He was taken into a softly perfumed room where a large bare breasted maid waited with cane in hand, long black pantie hosed legs perched on stilettos. He was ordered to strip, and the smiling maid held his nose close to her cunt as he was leashed, ready for submission to his Mistress.

Madam Ruth had seen the car approach from her penthouse window, he was a good ten minutes early and though this pleased her, he would be chided for not following her exact order. There was plenty of time for that though. She turned and held a leather hood in the air with a smile, and her audience of staff and select clients who populated her plush lounge applauded warmly. They were there to witness the initiation of her new pet, and the lofted hood signified his arrival to a life of permanent service to Ruth, and for the pleasure of some of the dominant female clients who eagerly awaited an appointment with a fresh new pet.

On being stripped and leashed, Bruce immediately lapsed into the strange comfort of submission he had felt when last at the sexually charged venue, his cock pulsed in tightly filling the plastic cage as the delightful maid led him up the ornately marbled stairs to a life of enslavement, the leash and cane wielding maid making his position of servitude clear to the several men and women who passed on the stairs, their grins and looks of utter contempt enhancing his enjoyment of in a dark humiliation at being owned and controlled. He yearned to be put firmly in his place by the magnificently dominant Ruth, and he was not to be disappointed.

Bruce's sense of exposure peaked as the door of the penthouse was opened and he found himself surrounded by a horde of impeccably dressed women and several female supervisory staff. They were mostly middle-aged and each seemed to give off their own air of mature authority as they smiled and sneered at him, as though he were no more than an item of livestock. Standing at the other end of the lounge and central to the leering women either side, was Ruth who wore a black silk dress, belted tightly about the waist with a six inch deep patent leather belt which expressed her large breasts beautifully, her nipples clearly evident through shiny black material. The lower half of the dress was cut diagonally, showing one superb thigh clad in sheer black nylon. She carried short whip in one hand, and the leather hood he would wear for her in the other The maid tugged his leash till he stood before her. Her broad smile let him know she was as pleased to see him as he was her.

'Kneel for your Mistress.' Bruce felt the eyes of each woman scanning his body and movements as he knelt obediently at Ruth's feet on hearing her command, eager to take in her scent again, and submit totally to her dominance. Some of the women who had been promised his services licked their lips and nodded their approval on witnessing his complete lack of the slightest reluctance to obey immediately, despite being viewed by a crowd. Ruth put the hood into her whip hand and pulled at a gold chain about her neck, lifting a small key on it from between the warmth of her ample cleavage. She unclipped it and passed it to the maid.

'Everyone here will now witness his pleasure at being of service to me, and those that I choose him to serve.' The maid bent and unlocked the cage, and the crowd of women smiled with satisfaction and nodded their approval as his cock rose to attention confirming the excitement of his submission; acknowledging his natural pleasure at being at the feet of a woman who would justly dominate him, and rightly too, as was the correct position of all males allowed to be in the company of women. Ruth's cunt tingled as her pleasure rose in slipping the mask of ownership over his head, some of the watching women stroking their cunts through their panties as they enjoyed seeing the male meekly accept ownership kneeling naked before them and duly taken down, reduced to a mere plaything for a powerful woman permanently. As she buckled the hood about his trembling neck the with her graceful fingers, she gave a contented nod to the maid who fetched a black silk handkerchief and lay it between Ruth's feet and his knees. Ruth took the leash and pulled it taut in triumph.

'You will now masturbate for me, and show the commitment of your worship in your disgrace which will be witnessed by all.' The women sneered with pleasure as Bruce eagerly grasped his stiff cock and looked up to the superbly dominant woman, who looked back with stern satisfaction as he stroked his rigid cock on his knees under her complete control. Naked, hooded, and leashed while enjoyed by a crowd of women who would also have their chance to dominate him, his balls tingled ecstatically as he was immersed in a divine humiliation. As he quickly neared orgasm his half-closed eyes explored the exposed nylon clad thigh, poking breasts, and the whip he would know so well as the superb woman radiated pure dominance.

His divine humiliation was brought to a deeply submissive climax as he bucked on his knees and arched his back, Ruth sneering with her own satisfaction as she kept the leash taut, and moaned in ecstasy as he surrendered his balls for her and her dominant audience. The women applauded loudly as he shot an abundant load of hot semen up in a grand white loop and down to the black silk in confirmation of his submission to his superior. Some of the women stood and closed in, grinning with satisfaction as they continued to clap, and he continued to jet the spurts of his milky submission to their dominance. The pleasure of his orgasm was exquisite, and as he gasped in recovery while Ruth held the leash up high to force his head back in displaying her triumph, the maid lifted the silk and strutted amongst the women to display the evidence of his submission. Ruth lifted her chin in supremely haughty fashion.

'See his pathetic confirmation! He is mine now!' The women gathered round and chatted more casually now, the official ritual now completed successfully; they having enjoyed the spectacle several times before, but each occasion just as thrilling. Ruth rubbed his hood with pride as Bruce sampled the assorted scents of women who would pay for his obedient service under Ruth's ownership. A stern looking woman of about 50, dressed in a tight black pencil skirted suit, turned his head to look into her green eyes which looked out from an immaculately made up pure white skinned face, her head adorned with auburn hair.

'I take it you will bring him down to witness how I like to keep my husband entertained here while I take my choice? I know I shall be requiring his services when you have settled him in and had your initial enjoyment of him.' Ruth nodded her assent with a grin.

'Why of course Miriam, I know he'll find that most refreshing; your husband has but an hour to ponder his thoughts before internment, you know I always love to watch his agony... and your pleasure.' The prim woman rubbed his cheek through the leather hood.

'I and my housekeeper will see he earns his keep with you, he will find our games with him so entertaining, my husband's jealousy and pain will be exquisite. I do hope he's ready soon.' She lifted a glass of wine from the tray a maid offered her and. grinned at Ruth as she started to saunter away to discuss her new acquisition with some of the others.

'He has put me a supremely horny mood for my session, I can't wait to have him see the humiliation of my husband.' Bruce was allowed no respite from eager women as Ruth paraded him proudly on the leash; after several encounters with similar women, the attention soon had his cock semi-erect as he indulged their curiosity. It erected fully as a large woman with huge breasts and a deliciously globular arse sought an audience; she and Ruth were delighted to see his obvious excitement as he was confronted by the huge hips and thighs of a truly Amazonian woman. She lifted his head and had him look up at her not unattractive face and short blonde hair through the cleft of her enormous breasts.

'So this is your latest toy who will inspect my collection of corsetry, pantie hose, and girdles at close range, I can't wait to have him bound and ready for straddling, I'll bet he'll struggle most valiantly.' Ruth pushed his face forward to sniff at the cleft at the top of her thighs, her dress clinging tightly and expressing her femininity in wonderful fashion. Bruce's cock bobbed as he sampled her sweet perfume and natural feminine aroma.

'Oh he'll only struggle when he really needs air Una, and he's likely to earn your cane for messing without your permission; I know how you like to make them disobey that way, he'll not disappoint you I'm sure.' Bruce's mind ran riot as the huge woman pulled his head. Into her crotch, his nose enveloped in her sumptuous mound of Venus, held him there for a moment and then turned to rejoin her friends, allowing him a good view of the huge cheeks which he would face at her pleasure. Ruth pulled his leash tight as his cock lifted to a full erection once more, reminding him of his primary position.

'After we have attended Miriam's appointment I'll have you all to myself; I'm so looking forward to receiving your worship now you are secured under my roof, and you'll be more than ready after a reminder of what this house has to offer.'

Poppy was walked back into the house by one of the stern supervisors who doubled as governess to the pretty sissy, chaperoning her when she was allowed out. She was still nervous and wary of her new life, but was now happy to return to the house having made several friends there, and slowly warming to the rush of excitement she experienced on being pampered by adoring males. Though she knew she was being groomed by Ruth for exposure to more than petting by those males, her submissive nature was curious at being used a little more sexually and the thought actually excited her. On entering the house she had been told to go to her room and dress in her pink maid's outfit and report to Cellar 3 in 30 minutes.

She was met by a maid as she descended to the ground floor, and escorted to the stairs which led to the basement, an area she had not been to before, and they descended below the vaulted ceiling which showed that the 20th century house above was built on foundations belonging to a much older building. Several hooded and naked males hung in chains on the cold stone walls of the corridor, adding to its dungeon-like atmosphere. An old oak door was opened by a stern and plump supervisor and they entered cellar 3. Poppy's balls tingled as she was held by the maid just inside the door; at the other end of the cellar a plump middle aged man cowered naked on his knees, flanked by two maids who stood rigid with canes at their sides. Close by was a strangely ornate sarcophagus with a round hole crossed by bars where the face would be. It stood upright with a rope attached to the top which was hung from a crane like device with a winch attached. Nearby on the other side of the room was a long padded bench on which was what looked like a black rubber shroud below which several belts hung.

The door opened again and the auburn haired Miriam walked in with a broad smile, trailing a large and very fit looking male on a leash, his ample cock showing his obvious excitement at being chosen by the prim woman. She was followed in by Ruth who smiled wickedly at Poppy, pleased to see she had arrived in time to witness the look of pure triumph on Miriam's face. Poppy blushed a little on seeing the hairy male whose eyes had shown obvious interest in her, leashed at her side; Bruce glanced at the sweetly feminine Sissy as she tried to look away, his balls tingling with a strange curiosity. Miriam had a phone in her hand and grinned wickedly as Ruth addressed the sissy.

'Panties off Poppy, Miriam likes to photo her husband for posterity; she'd like one of you with him.' Poppy slipped the pink silk panties down her white stockings to reveal her small cock, erect with excitement and on show beneath the tiny maid's skirt which hid nothing, and was walked over to where the dominant woman's sad faced husband knelt; one of the cane-maids moved aside slightly and the sissy was made to kneel next to him. Though in fear of whatever his dominant wife had in store for him, his cock had risen to a firm erection on seeing her with yet another male who would please her; he was normally taken home to witness her pleasure and that of his equally dominant housekeeper but today was different.

He had foolishly threatened to divorce her and cut off her finances when her wayward nature had become apparent to him, but she had seen his weakness and now dominated him totally; she had a catalogue of pictures to use against him which would show his deviances, though manufactured by her, he would never dare begin proceedings now and his business friends would also be given access to the pictures. Miriam and her housekeeper would often have him masturbate over the portfolio, taking further pictures as he expressed his pleasure before caning him for his weakness.

Miriam was in her element as pictures of her bemused but excited husband were taken with a delectable sissy, further evidence to be added to her collection. Satisfied with her many shots, she grinned and nodded to the maids and then to the plump supervisor. The cowering male was taken to the bench under further supervision by his wife who delighted in gagging him as he whimpered a pathetic protest. He was held tight and moaned again amid the women's laughter as the stern supervisor forced a large and luxuriously greased butt plug into his anus.

'There, you've whined too much in the past, I'll have more than complete silence this time.' The rubber shroud was then slipped over his head and feet, eyeholes the only opening in it so as he could enjoy his confinement fully. He was then rolled onto his front with his arms tight to the side of his body, and his cock erected to rigidity below him as the zip was drawn up at the rear and his body was constricted in tight and luxurious rubber. His cock slid in the ample pre-cum as the belts were buckled tight around ankles, waist and chest. He was then rolled to his side to face the sarcophagus, and his cock boned with excitement, its clear outline expressed in the rubber, as Miriam opened the ornate torture device, her cunt buzzing as she watched her husband squirm.

The Egyptian style artefact was unbolted, and opened slowly by Miriam who wore a teasing look on her face as she watched the horror in her husband's eyes; his protests muffled by the gag and tight rubber as he squirmed, bound and helpless.

The interior of front and back of the hinged sarcophagus was padded with leather bolsters up to the neck with a rounded head rest in the rear half, no spikes to inflict torture, but the occupant would be squeezed tight and held firm; the ultimate bondage. Miriam grinned at her husband.

'Oh yes, you'll stay here while I enjoy my male this time.' The rope which held it was winched down so it lay back at a forty-five degree angle, and the squirming male was lifted into it by the four eager women, his pitiful grunts of protest met with much pleasure by them all as he was laid back into the rear half and the front was swung over and squeezed shut. Miriam sneered into the terrified eyes as she received further pleasure in bolting it closed.

Poppy was beckoned over by Ruth, and the dominant woman pointed to the floor in front of Bruce, whose cock was already rock-hard with the spectacle of Miriam's cruel dominance.

'You kneel between my new pet's legs and enjoy the rest of the show; I know you probably need comforting.' Bruce did his best to appear disinterested as the sissy's soft white arse cheeks nestled on the heels of the pink satin ballet shoes she wore, her little cock poking erect as she felt the body warmth of the hairy male behind her, his urgent breath on her neck, and his cock against the exposed flesh of the small of her back. Ruth grinned as she saw her pet's cock pulse excitedly against the sissy's delicate back; she would tease him further.

'Place your hands on her hips, let her know she is safe with you; she needs to feel secure.' Bruce's cock dribbled pre-cum as Poppy shivered with a delight of her own when his firm warm hands clasped the flesh of her tight little waist below the tiny cropped top she wore, his fingers gently squeezing her. Ruth knew the pretty sissy would appeal to most otherwise heterosexual males, and try as he might to hide it, Bruce was no exception. She grinned with pleasure at the forced union of her two latest captures and then returned her attention to the delights of Miriam's dominance.

Miriam fetched her leashed slave and had him kneel close to her, allowing her captive husband to fully gauge the extent of the larger than average cock which would please his wife in a way which he was not allowed. He squirmed submissively in the tight enticing rubber, though held tight his cock slipped deliciously against the unforgiving but deliciously smooth skin; he knew he would come very soon as the sarcophagus was winched up high. The torment and the submissive pleasure it afforded him was far from complete though. Miriam grinned wickedly.

'Yes. We shall have complete silence from you while I enjoy the novelty of my choice.' The arm on which the sarcophagus hung was swung slowly back in an arc to the far wall, so that its captive occupant could see the floor between it and Miriam standing dominant with her kneeling slave. Her husband squirmed in divine submission, his anus clenching the butt plug tight as the two grinning maids moved to the midway point on the stone floor and each pulled a ringed slab back to reveal a black pit below. The two slabs had a semi-circle cut into their leading edge, just enough to accommodate the rope but nothing else. His cock pulsed and throbbed as he grunted pathetically on the ball-gag while the arm was slowly swung back over the pit. Miriam sneered in dominant triumph as the captive's squirming made the cruel device shudder on the rope while it was winched ever so slowly down.

'I think it will be a good two days or so before we see your pathetic face again, do enjoy your peace, I know I will.' She watched his eyes as the sarcophagus shuddered on the rope as his cock was thrust up and down in its rubber bondage, the supervisor winching it down as slowly as possible so as he may have the full enjoyment of his entombment.

12