Appreciating Katrina

Story Info
He meets online friend in real life.
5.7k words
4.14
14.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Joanne in an internet chat room in June of 2003. She was a regular visitor to that room, and had lots of friends there. Although I wasn't a newbie to chat, I hadn't been going to that room. The chat room was really good: lots of very intelligent people having deep discussions. I liked going there a lot.

The highlight of that room for me, though, was Joanne. She had been divorced the year before, and was using chat as a way of socializing and meeting new friends. She had also bought herself a webcam, which she liked to have on while she chatted.

She was 47 - thirteen years older than me - but I didn't care. I thought she was gorgeous. Long, dark hair; sloe eyes; a body that she had kept trim through the years; and a huge smile. She was also one of the sweetest people I had met on chat. Everybody loved her, because she was so kind and pleasant to everyone. She was a real gem.

That's what makes what her husband did so incomprehensible. He treated her badly throughout the marriage, always talking down about her and to her in front of the children, being generally abusive both emotionally and physically. He even once threw her out of the house during the middle of a hurricane, over a minor disagreement. And in the end, it wasn't she who left him; he was the one who filed for divorce. He most likely figured he could walk all over her in the divorce and get everything, but she chose that time to stop being a doormat, and got herself a good lawyer who got her half of everything. By the time the divorce was finalized she was able to buy her own house outright out of her share of the equity in his business. At least her two kids were adults by that time, so things were easier for her and her ex husband, but Joanne was still pretty messed up over the divorce.

Anyhow, when I met her online it was a year after her divorce, and she was really just starting to get her life back together. She had a seasonal job over the fall and winter months - if it can still be called "winter" down in Louisiana. The hours were very long, and there were no days off at all for months at a time, but it allowed her to take several months off work in the summer. She spent her summer months puttering around in her garden and relaxing in the internet chat room.

I got to be pretty good friends with her during that summer, and maintained contact with her through the occasional email during the winter. I was really happy to see her online again the next summer, and was glad to once again spend time with her in chat and looking at her webcam. She never did anything slutty on cam - she always presented herself as a lady, and as a result she was treated as such. By the end of that summer I was just dying to meet her.

As it happened, I was offered a job down in Florida that summer at a small aerospace company. All I had to do was get down there from Alberta. I didn't have a whole lot of money, but I did have a bicycle, which had been my main mode of transportation for years. I thought to myself "I'm 35 now, going to be 36 soon, how many more chances will I have to bicycle across North America?" I bought a bunch of lightweight camping equipment and gear for my bike, strapped it all on, and set out across the continent. After I had gone a couple hundred miles, I stopped at a rest stop, which just happened to have internet access. While I was there, I got in touch with Joanne and mentioned to her that I was going to Florida, and might stop by and visit with her on the way down; it would be only a few hundred miles out of my way. She agreed to meet me.

Well, I tried to anyhow; I made it about 600 miles before I ran out of money. Luckily for me, my mom sent me a bus ticket to come back to the small town where I had grown up. I went home. Shortly after I returned home, I had contacted Joanne and explained what happened. Just my luck, I had a chance to meet this incredible woman and I blew it over a silly dream of cycling across the continent. I got myself a job for six months, until I had enough money to go again, this time on the Greyhound. It might seem funny for a guy who works in aerospace, but I don't like planes. March of 2005 found me living in Florida.

It didn't take me long to start chatting with Joanne again. By this time I was 36 and she was 49. We spent a lot of time talking online, just the two of us. It turns out that she had found herself a boyfriend in the fall of 2004 and dated him for several months, until she found out that he was married. His wife had returned from Germany, and when Joanne found out she dumped him like a hot potato. When she told me this, I thought to myself: here's my chance.

I kept talking with Joanne online, several nights a week, when I could. My company got a big contract from the US Navy soon after I arrived, and I ended up putting in a lot of long hours at work, including a couple of hundred-hour weeks toward the end of the contract in July. After that, I deserved a break. I started talking more seriously with Joanne, trying to get her to agree to a date with me. I can be very charming when I want to be, and by mid-August she finally agreed to go out with me. She was very nervous, even afraid, about meeting me. Of course, being a lady, she told me that there was going to be no sex involved: "Don't go getting any funny ideas, mister!"

I didn't care. I just wanted to spend time with this woman. I think I was starting to fall in love with her.

She was very worried about this meeting. I remember that she told me "Please, please don't beat me or rob me or rape me." She had been through so much pain at the hands of men already. I assured her that I would not do anything untoward, that she would be safe with me. It was an easy promise to make, as I think of myself as a gentleman and act accordingly.

So, I agreed that I would get a hotel room in Lafayette and that she would come pick me up - and drop me off - there. I booked the room and my Greyhound tickets and got ready for my trip to finally - finally! - meet her at the end of August.

And then, all hell broke loose. Hell in this case was hurricane Katrina. With the I-10 washed out and New Orleans underwater, there was no way I could get to Lafayette. We decided to postpone my trip by a week, and I made the arrangements with the hotel and with Greyhound to do just that. By the middle of the next week, Greyhound had re-opened its route from Florida to central Louisiana, bypassing New Orleans. I told Joanne I was on my way and hopped on the first available bus.

Of course, Katrina wasn't done with messing up people's lives by then. The bus trip was kind of crazy, particularly once I got into Louisiana. The buses were all packed, people moving whatever they had managed to carry with them out of their doomed houses, spreading themselves out all over the state. The traffic in Baton Rouge was a nightmare. By some miracle, though, I managed to finally get to Lafayette. I only had a couple of carry-ons with me, and the hotel was only a couple of miles away, and it was a nice sunny afternoon, so I figured what the hell and I walked.

So, I got to the hotel and tried to claim my room. That is, I didn't succeed. It seems that while I was on the bus, the hotel had contacted the travel agency and told them they were canceling my room so that they could give it to someone that had been displaced by the hurricane. I stood there with a stupid look on my face for a few minutes, trying to figure out what to do. Finally, I called Joanne and told her what happened.

Did I mention that Joanne is a sweetheart? She figured that since I had come all this way and since my reservation at the hotel had been cancelled without my knowledge, well, she guessed it would be ok if I stayed in her spare bedroom for the couple of nights that I was in Louisiana. She came and picked me up.

God, she was even more beautiful in person. She was wearing a black dress with a print of pink flowers all over it, and it hugged her curves in all the right places. She had her hair tied back in a ponytail (which is, as far as I am concerned, the sexiest hairstyle a woman can have). She looked positively scrumptious. We got into her truck, and kind of jokingly shook each other's hands, still trying to treat each other formally, as strangers. I kissed her hand, and was rewarded with the cutest blush.

We headed back to her place, getting comfortable with the idea of actually seeing each other in person. Having known each other over the net for two years, it didn't take long for the nervousness to disappear, and we were soon laughing and chatting like two old friends, which I guess we kind of were. A half hour after she picked me up at the hotel we were walking into her house through the attached garage.

She showed me around the house a bit, and showed me the spare bedroom where I would be sleeping. I put my stuff down on the bed, and turned to talk to her. "Joanne, I was hoping to do this at the hotel before I met you in person, but I've got to do it now." She looked at me nervously, waiting for me to continue. "I just spent eighteen hours on the bus, and I stink. Where's the shower?"

She laughed, and looked relieved. She showed me where the bathroom was, and some towels, and said that she'd have some coffee on when I got out of the shower. I took a change of clothes and my shaving kit into the bathroom, and had a quick shower, shaved, and brushed my teeth. What a difference 20 minutes and hot water made; I felt like a new man. I got dressed and went to the kitchen.

There she was, with her back to me, standing at the sink washing a couple of cups while the coffee perked. "The coffee will be ready in just a few minutes," she said, smiling at me.

I'm sure that what happened next will be burned in my memory for the rest of my life. Looking at her standing there, smiling at me, all the good feelings about her that I had accumulated over the last twenty-six months just welled up in me. It was like my heart was bursting. In a breath or two I had made up my mind about what I must do next.

I walked towards her, not fast or slow, but inexorable, and said "I have been waiting for two years to do this". I put my arms around her waist, pulled her close to me, and kissed her right on the lips. Her lips felt so gentle on mine, welcoming. I have no idea how long that kissed lasted; it was a lifetime, and it was only a moment. I have kissed quite a few women, but that kiss was easily the most memorable. It felt like her body was just melting into me; her arms were around my neck, her lips were moving on mine, and the way I felt towards Joanne was just pouring out from my heart through my lips and into hers. It wasn't long before the tip of my tongue was slipping between her lips, and then the tips of our tongues were dancing.

I guess the kiss must have lasted for a minute or two. I felt like I was in heaven, that if this moment could just be frozen forever then all would be right with the universe. We finally pulled apart - just our heads, our bodies were still holding each other close - and we looked into each others' eyes. She paused a moment and then simply said "wow". I could tell by the look in her eyes that the kiss felt as amazing to her as it had to me. Both of us were grinning from ear to ear.

Then we were kissing again. I was pulling out all the stops; I sucked her bottom lip between my lips, our tongues got involved. Soon I was kissing her on the neck, nibbling on that muscle between the neck and the shoulder, and then moving up and sucking on her earlobe. My hands were moving down to grab her butt and gently squeeze, and then back up to her waist to hold her close to me. I trailed my tongue around underneath the ear, on that soft spot right behind the jaw where the artery passes close to the skin. Then I moved back to her mouth and we were kissing deeply again. It felt like we were giving each other a piece of our souls.

We must have stood there in front of the sink, holding each other close and kissing, for half an hour. The coffee was long forgotten; there was only the two of us in the whole world. Our knees were getting weak from the passion of those kisses. Finally, I had a flash of inspiration, and did something I had never done before. With my right arm still around her waist, I bent down and slipped my left arm around to my right side, and put it behind her knees. Then I lifted her up in my arms and kissed her again, walking to the hallway. She had 130 pounds on that 5'7" frame, but I felt like I could have carried her for miles.

When I got into the hallway I stopped and kind of laughed. I had no idea where her bedroom was. I just looked at her and said "umm... where am I going?"

"Down the hallway to the end." She was smiling at me as she said this, our eyes meeting again. The look she was giving me I can only describe as love. I know I was looking at her like that too.

I kissed her again, gently, and then carried her down the hallway to her bedroom. I managed to get her through the door without banging her head or feet on the doorframe. Then I set her down on the bed, kissing her as I lowered her to the surface. I lay down beside her, my head propped on my hand, and leaned over her face, continuing the kiss we had started back in the kitchen. My other hand was running up and down her side, sometimes grabbing her butt and giving it a squeeze, sometimes just feeling the curve of her waist and hips. We weren't in any rush; we just kept on kissing and turning each other on. Finally, I moved my hand over her ribcage, and kept going up underneath her breast. I rubbed the underside of it through her dress, not touching the nipple, just driving her crazy. After a few more minutes of rubbing the bottom of her breast and kissing her lips, I moved my hand up further and covered her whole breast with it. Her B cups made a very pleasant handful. I could feel her nipple, very hard, as I lightly brushed it with the palm of my hand through her dress and bra.

I pulled my head back and just looked into her eyes, smiling. She looked up at me, and with a tone of wonder in her voice said, "you could have just taken what you wanted". I guess she was just now figuring out that I really was a gentle man, just as I had appeared to be in all those hours in chat. I smiled and went back to kissing her, grazing her right nipple through the clothing with my left hand.

After a few more minutes of that, we were both really turned on. I could feel my hard-on throbbing in my pants, pressed against her left thigh. I looked down at her and said, "We're wearing too many clothes." I put my right arm behind her shoulders, pulling her up into a sitting position. My left hand had abandoned her breast - for now - and was moving up between her legs, caressing the inside of her left thigh. I wanted to keep going forward, but not so fast that I would spook her.

My right hand trailed down her back, finding the zipper on the back of her dress. Her right arm was around my neck, pulling my lips to hers, and her left arm was around my body, just holding me. I slowly pulled the zipper down until her dress was completely open, and then used my right arm to pull it off her left shoulder. I soon had her dress down around her waist; other than a frilly black bra, the top half of her body was naked. I started working on the clasp of her bra.

Damn. I have always had trouble with working a bra clasp. I swear that bra manufacturers put some kind of Braille padlock on there. She let me fumble around with it for a few seconds, then laughed and reached behind her back and undid it for me. Her bra came off into her lap. Her tits sagged a little bit, but for a 49-year-old woman they looked amazing, particularly those cute pink nipples of hers. They were jutting out a half-inch and were very hard.

With my arm again supporting her shoulders, I lowered her back to the bed while kissing her. I decided that this woman was really special, so she was going to get the full treatment, the best sex of her life. I started kissing her chin, then her neck, and then her sternum. My hands were massaging her breasts from below, gently squeezing and fondling. I avoided her nipples, as I wanted to prolong this experience. I kept kissing further down her body, running my hands down her sides. I stuck my tongue into her bellybutton, which elicited a moan from her and a grin from me. Then my hands were at her waist, pulling her dress down. She lifted her hips off the bed, and her dress soon joined her bra in a growing pile on the floor.

Joanne was so turned on by this point that her breath was ragged, and her eyes were closed. She had a little smile on her face. I stood up, and took off my clothes in about a microsecond, then lay back down next to her. I slid my body over top of hers, and kept on kissing. She just lay there, with her arms at her sides, so I grabbed her left hand and wrapped it around my cock. That's when here eyes popped open.

"Oh my God, you'll never be able to fit that inside me!" she groaned as she stroked my cock. Now, I'm not one to brag or anything, but I have a fairly substantial piece of meat down between my legs. An old girlfriend once joked that I should measure it, so I used her cloth tape measure from her sewing kit, and found that my cock is about 7-1/2 inches long and about 5 inches around. Not the biggest cock in the world, not even big enough to be a porn star, but I've never had any complaints.

"Oh ye of little faith," I said, winking at her. She kept on stroking it for a while as we kissed, but had to let go as I kissed down her body again. When I got down between her legs, I didn't go after her panty-covered pussy. Instead, I started nibbling and sucking on her inner thighs, high up on her legs. Joanne was going nuts, rubbing my shaved head and moaning. I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her panties, and started pulling them down - she once again lifted her ass off the bed and let me pull her panties all the way off.

Joanne was gulping for air as she felt my hot breath on her pussy lips. I just teased her with that for a while, and then reached my arms under her legs and up the sides of her body. My hands cupped her breasts, my fingers moving closer and closer to her nipples. I could see her pussy lips all puffed out, anticipating my mouth. Finally, when neither of us could stand it anymore, I grasped both of her nipples at the same time that I touched her pussy lips with my tongue. She groaned.

My tongue made several trips up and down between her lips, up and down, until her clit appeared from its hood. My fingers were doing a number on her nipples, tickling and tugging and flicking them back and forth. Then I did something that is guaranteed to drive a woman wild. I learned it from, of all people, Sam Kinison. It's called "licking the alphabet". You just trace your tongue in the shape of all the letters of the alphabet all over her pussy. Guaranfuckingdamnteed to bring her to the stratosphere.

By the time I got to the letter P, Joanne was shuddering and quivering all over, having her first orgasm of the night.

"Please Bill, I need you inside me, I need you NOW!"

I grinned. Here was this prim and proper lady, who was so nervous about meeting me just a couple hours before, begging me to put my cock inside her. It didn't feel like a conquest or anything like that though; I just had an overwhelming urge to make this woman feel special. I kissed my way up her body, stopping to suck on one nipple, then over to the other breast to suck on the other. Then I kissed her neck, and finally her mouth once again. I reached down between my legs and started to rub the head of my cock all over her pussy. When the head of my cock rubbed across her clit, it was like an electric shock was arcing through her body.

Finally I couldn't stand it anymore. I lined my cock head up with the opening to her pussy, and pushed in just a little. God, she was tight. I guess that stands to reason, as she hadn't been laid in months, not since before she found out that her ex-boyfriend was married. I slipped a little bit more of my cock inside her, very slowly. I only got about two inches into her before it was too tight to go further, even as wet as she was. I began moving in and out just those two inches, going slow and being gentle with her. After just a few minutes, she began to loosen up more and more, and I was able to go a little deeper with every stroke. By the time I had five inches inside her, she was grunting and thrashing her head from side to side. Then I felt her completely loosen up and I slid all the way into her body.

12