Appreciating Mother Ch. 03

Story Info
Son and mother's love grows ever deeper and hotter.
5.7k words
4.66
163.5k
159

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry to take a while with chapter 3. Real life does tend to fill one's time in the most inconvenient way.

Thanks very much for all your comments and feedback. You people are awesome.

Plenty more to come soon. This story is nowhere near finished yet.

Zero.

------------------

I didn't dare to believe that I had heard her correctly. Despite our new and extraordinary intimacy, despite the few strong words that had escaped her lips in the height of passion, to hear my own mother ask me if I wanted to fuck her was just too unlike the mum I had known for 18 years.

"Wh... What?"

"Would you like to make love to me?" she said, smiling nervously. "Would you like your first time to be with your mum?"

"I..." A sudden noise cut me off. A pounding from somewhere downstairs reverberated through the house.

"Shit. Someone at the door." I leapt from the bed, pulling on my sweat pants and grabbing a t-shirt.

"I'll go to my room and clean up," Mum said, grabbing her clothes.

I bounded down the stairs to the front door, opening it just as our neighbour, Ken, raised his fist raised to hammer on the door again.

"Christ, I'm sorry, Andy," he said. "I've locked myself out and I'm dying for the toilet. Could I...?" I gestured for him to come in.

"Help yourself." I pointed to the downstairs facilities at the end of the hall. "You know the way."

"Thanks, mate." Ken waddled to the toilet door, clearly in pretty desperate straits. "I'll be out of your way in a minute. I've got a spare key at the office, but there's no way I'd have made it there without this pit stop." He closed the door rather hurriedly.

As I struggled to control shaking hands and a thumping heart, effects of the adrenaline that the sudden interruption had released into my bloodstream, I busied myself in the kitchen, filling the kettle. and collecting together the makings of a cup of tea. I wiped the perspiration from my face on a tea towel and tossed it into the laundry in the utility room. It was at least five minutes before Ken appeared in the doorway.

"Shit. Sorry about that," he said. "The belly's been playing up a bit today. I was starting to think you were out. Worried I might have to crap in my back garden."

"Glad we could help," I grinned, almost calm now.

"No mum and dad?" he asked casually.

"Dad's off at golf and Mum's up in her room, I think. She was feeling a bit rough earlier. Maybe it's the same thing you have."

Ken laughed. "Doubt it," he said. "Unless your mum's in the habit of drinking nine pints of Fosters on a Friday night."

"Ah, maybe not the same thing then."

"Ah well, best go get my keys. It's infuriating. I usually keep them all on the same keyring, but the car was in for a service yesterday and I took the house keys off the ring. Of course, twat that I am, I left the house keys on the hook this morning when I shot off to work. Means I now have to go all the way back to the office to get my spares." He headed for the door. "Thanks again, Andy. Oh, and er... I'd leave it a few minutes before..." He nodded at the toilet door. "Sorry."

"No probs." I laughed.

"Tell your mum I hope she feels better soon."

"Thanks, Ken. I will do."

I closed the door behind him and leaned against it as I exhaled, closing my eyes. I opened them at the sound of a nervous laugh from the stairs. Mum came down in her robe.

"God, he scared the life out of me," she said. "All that pounding on the door."

"He said he hopes you feel better soon."

"Am I ill?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Yes. You're in bed with migraine or something, poor thing."

"That's a shame." Mum came over and slipped her arms around my waist. "I was having such a lovely afternoon."

"However," I said, wrapping my arms around her, "I heard that some migraines can clear as quickly as they start."

Mum held the back of her hand against her forehead as if checking for a fever. "You know, I think you're right. I'm cured!" She stood on tiptoe and kissed me. I kissed her back. She tasted of mint toothpaste.

"Poor baby," she said. "Things keep happening to spoil your day, don't they."

I lifted her in my arms and she squealed. "My day isn't ruined yet," I said and carried her to the sitting room and our sofa.

"Whoah. Not so fast, honey. I'm parched. I need a drink."

I lowered her to the floor with a sigh.

"Sorry, baby," she said. "Want a coffee?"

"I was making tea."

"Ok. I'll go finish it off. Cup or mug?"

"Mug, please."

Mum vanished into the kitchen, but I couldn't stay away from her and I soon followed. I found her at the sink, stirring teabags in two mugs on the draining board. I came up behind her and slipped my arms around her waist, moving my hands up to cup her boobs.

"My god," she chuckled. "What is it about breasts that fascinates men so much?"

"Yours are truly fascinating," I replied, squeezing gently, enjoying the weight of mum's big tits in my palms. I rolled her nipples between my thumbs and fingers through the silky robe. They hardened instantly and she moaned, pushing her bottom back against my groin. I pulled her robe open and her breasts fell out into the open. Leaning over her shoulder I gazed down at her bosom as I filled my hands once more with the warm, heavy flesh.

She turned with a mug in each hand and looked down at the tent in the front of my sweat pants. "Hold that thought, young man," she said and took the tea into the sitting room, boobs still hanging out of the front of her robe, and me following behind like an eager, horny puppy.

We sat nursing our drinks. For a while silence reigned. I was happy just to gaze at Mum, and she seemed content to gaze back. She just got more gorgeous. My earlier self conscious shyness had diminished and I no longer felt so embarrassed for her to see that I was looking. My eyes drank in her lovely face, her lush brown hair. She hadn't bothered to rearrange her robe following my interference in the kitchen and she sat with her glorious bust completely exposed to my hungry gaze.

As my mother had admitted herself, earlier that day, there was no way such big, heavy breasts could completely win the fight against gravity, but although her boobs hung a little lower than they may have done a few years ago, and though they swayed and jiggled as she moved and talked and laughed, her bosom was still just about as firm as that of such a well endowed woman could possibly be.

She sat with her legs crossed in ladylike style and I took the opportunity to admire them too. As I've said, Mum isn't a tall, skinny supermodel type. Hell, no; she has much more going on than that. Her thighs and calves curved. Their contours drew the eye in fascinating directions. Damn it, my mother was luscious, voluptuous, gorgeous, sexy, irresistible.

"What's the verdict?" Her voice brought my attention back to her face. "Not falling apart too badly yet, am I? Despite my age."

"I can't get over how beautiful you are," I said, honestly. "All these years I never spotted the hottest woman in the world right under my nose."

"Where the heck did you get that endless line of flattery and flannel?" she laughed. "You just never let up, do you?"

"I mean it, Mum. You are seriously gorgeous."

She looked thoughtful for a moment. She absently drew her robe about her, covering her breasts. "When we're alone, would you like to call me Christine?"

"I... don't know. Christine..." I tried it for size. "That's nice, Mum, but you're Mum. I think you'll always be Mum."

She smiled.

"Is that too weird?" I asked. "Me wanting to call you Mum even when we're..."

"No, baby, it's lovely. It's also kind of naughty and exciting." She blushed a little. I loved it when she blushed. "I just thought I'd ask. I don't care if you call me Mum or Christine, just as long as you call me."

We laughed. I patted my lap and held my arms open. "Calling now," I said and she was there in an instant.

Mum's arms twined around my neck and we kissed for several minutes then she buried her face in my neck and sighed. "I love you so much, baby."

"I love you too. I wish I could tell you how much, Mum, I really do. There's just no way to put it into words."

"Don't stop trying though," she said. "I like to hear you say it."

"I'll never stop saying it. I love you with all my heart."

She hugged me tightly. Another ounce of pressure and I'm sure she'd have broken my neck. "But I can't help being a little scared," she said.

"Why? If we're careful we'll be fine."

"I know. I don't mean scared of being found out. I mean I'm scared of what the future holds. Baby, I'm more than twice your age. I'm in fair shape now, but what about in five or ten years time when my boobs and bottom are drooping even more and the wrinkles really start to show? It'd take a fortune in plastic surgery and hair dye to delay the inevitable."

"We'll all get old, Mum. I may be half your age, but one day I'll be sixty or seventy or eighty. I'll have wrinkles and a droopy arse. It may take a toll on some aspects of a relationship, but I won't believe that it changes real love.

"I will always love you, Mum. I will always be IN love with you. I'll want you in ten years no matter what time does to us. I'll want you in twenty years. Thirty years."

"You'd take advantage of an old woman?"

Hell, yes! In a second if that woman was you." I groped her breast for emphasis.

"The things you say... You've got a mature head on those shoulders." She laughed. "In some ways perhaps the age gap isn't so great."

"What age gap?" I grinned and yanked her robe open, planting my lips over a nipple and sucking gently. "Mmmm!"

"My baby," she sighed clasping my head to her bosom. "Let me move a moment," she said after a minute. Once again, Mum straddled me, her knees planted either side of my thighs. She pulled her rope wide ad lifted her heavy tits, offering them to me. "Here, baby," she said.

I fell on her breasts hungrily, sucking each nipple in turn.

"I love to feel my baby boy sucking at me," she whispered. "Suck Mummy's tits, my love. Suck Mummy's big tits."

My hands and mouth worked at her huge soft boobs and hard nipples and my cock was soon hard. Mum felt it and ground her crotch against me. Her open robe slid to the floor leaving her naked. She pulled my t-shirt over my head and threw it away.

"Do you want to, baby?" she murmured, still rubbing her mound against my erection.

"God, yes, Mum." I kissed her deeply, keeping my hands filled with her breasts.

Mum slid from my lap. She hooked her fingers into the waistband of my sweat pants and pulled. I raised my backside from the seat and my pants and shorts were whisked away and cast away to who cared where. Mum climbed back to straddle me again. Our mouths met again in a long, hot, wet french kiss. All the time her slick pussy slipped back and forth along the length of my rigid penis as it lay against my abdomen. I cupped the full cheeks of my mother's lovely round bottom and encouraged her slow humping movements.

"Mmmm." She broke away. Mum looked down between us. The swollen head of my cock jutted out from under her pubis. She reached down and grasped it, at the same time raising herself up. She lifted my shaft and guided the head to her opening. "Are you ready, baby?" she breathed.

"Yes."

Mum lowered herself. I felt the wetness and warmth against the tip of my penis, then I felt the sensation spread around to envelope the whole of my cockhead as it slid into my mother. She lowered herself a little further, then up again and back down. She repeated this movement, each time lowering herself a little more and taking a little more of me inside her hot vagina. Eventually I felt her whole weight settle into my lap.

"Baby," she moaned without moving. "You are so deep inside me. Look." She leaned back so I could look down between us and see where my hard penis vanished into her. "My big baby," she murmured and began, very slowly, very gently to grind against me again.

The feeling was so much more than I had imagined. Soft wetness sucked tightly at my penis, and the heat! She was so hot. So hot and wet. As she rode me, Mum placed her hands on my shoulders and covered my face in kisses.

"Oh, baby... Oh, that's good," she moaned. "You fill me up so nicely!" She looked into my eyes. "Are you ok, honey?"

"Jesus, yes! Oh, Mum... I love you." My own hips were moving to complement my mother's motions. I was fucking her. The realisation hit me with a shock. I was having sex with my mother. I was fucking my own, beautiful mother. This gorgeous, mature woman with the rich chestnut hair and huge tits who sat before me fucking my hard cock with her soaking slit was my very own hot mother. "Mum, I won't last long," I gasped after just a couple of minutes. "It's too good."

"That's ok, baby," she breathed. "Just enjoy it for as long as it lasts." She wet my face with more kisses then leaned back again. "Play with my tits and fuck me, baby," she said, thrusting her bosom towards me. As I humped her up and down with increasing urgency her great, soft tits bounced in my hands. Every so often I released them so I could watch them bounce before grabbing them again.

Never in my wettest dreams had anything been so glorious. Had I really been such a good kid that I was being allowed into heaven so early? It couldn't last. I was too young, too inexperienced and too excited. I felt it happening and I knew there was nothing I could do.

"Mum, I'm going to come." I gasped. "I can't help it."

"Good boy," she said. "It's ok, you can do it inside me. Come inside my pussy, baby. I want you to feel good."

"Oh yeah, so good! Mum, it's going to happen. Mum... Oh, OH, MUMMY!"

"My baby boy!" she held me to her as I spasmed and trembled. My cock clenched and I felt spurt after spurt of come jetting up inside her.

I buried my face in her bosom. "I love you, Mummy." I gasped. "My beautiful mummy!"

"My good boy. Good baby." With one hand she fed me a nipple and I sucked at it hungrily. "There's a good boy," she breathed as she cradled my head in her arms and suckled me.

We sat for some minutes, my spent penis gradually softening inside her. We kissed and cuddled without speaking. Eventually Mum raised up and my penis fell from its warm, wet home between her legs. Mum quickly located items of our discarded clothing which we used as towels to prevent our mingled wetness from getting on the sofa.

Mum led me upstairs and into the bathroom. We stepped into the shower stall together. As the warm water jetted down upon us we fell into each other's arms. Our bruised lips and weary tongues met again and again. Eventually we soaped each other thoroughly, rinsed and dried off. We retired to my room again and slid into bed where Mum snuggled into my armpit.

"Baby?"

"Yes?"

"That was lovely."

"It was... I never imagined anything could be like that," I said. "Mum, I have never been so happy in my whole life. I'll love you forever." I kissed her damp hair.

"You know what I loved?"

"What?"

"Everything," she said. "But most of all, when you came inside me and called me 'Mummy' my heart just melted."

"I don't know why I did that. I haven't called you Mummy since I was about 7 years old."

"I like it. When we make love I'd love for you to call me Mummy."

"Seems to me that it happens automatically... Mummy," I laughed.

She tipped her face up to be kissed. "My baby boy," she smiled. "And quite a big baby too. You really did fill Mummy up nicely."

"I don't reckon I'm actually very big, Mum," I said.

"Well remember I've never been with anyone else but your father," she said. "And... I probably shouldn't say, but he's not a huge fellow. So, you are the biggest I've had and, I must say, quite big enough for me, thank you very much."

"And you, Mum... You feel so... So tight and hot. I love being inside you. It's like we melt together. My god, I am SO in love with you." I kissed her long and hard.

"Set the alarm clock, baby," Mum said. I want to sleep in your arms for a while, but I don't want to sleep away the evening."

I checked the clock. It was before 5 o'clock in the afternoon and the sun was still shining brightly outside the curtained window. I set the alarm for 6 pm and snuggled down with my mother.

I hadn't really expected to sleep as I was so excited, but I must have drifted off pretty quickly for the next thing I new the alarm was buzzing and Mum was stirring beside me.

"Hi, lover," she smiled.

"Hi yourself." I kissed her.

"Want some dinner?" she asked.

"I suppose so."

"What do you want to eat?"

I grinned evilly.

"Oh no..."

"Oh yes." I threw the covers back and slid down between her legs. Mum spread her thighs, giggling, and laid her legs over my shoulders. I began to kiss my way up the insides of her legs, slowly working my way towards her sweet slit. As I approached she reached down and pulled her pussy lips wide open exposing the moist pink treat inside. I buried my face in her cunt, pushing and probing as deeply as I could with my hungry tongue. I licked around the walls and then began fucking her with my tongue, plunging it as deeply as I could each time I thrust it into her. As I drew my tongue out I rasped it up and across her clit, before plunging it back into her sweet depths.

Mum groaned and moved her hands to my head, pulling my face tightly against her. I slid my hands under her full buttocks and pulled her to me. I was drowning in her sweet, fragrant hole and eventually had to come up for air.

I moved to concentrate on her clitoris, circling it with the tip of my tongue and flicking light licks across the little bud. As I did so, I slid a hand around and pushed a thumb into my mothers vagina. I licked and flicked at her clitoris while fucking her with my thumb. Her hips began to move in time with my efforts and she was soon bucking and gasping as an orgasm approached.

"Mmmmmmmmm..." I made a sound in my throat, the vibrations travelling along my tongue, effectively turning it into a vibrator. I kept licking while fucking her with my thumb and humming vibrations onto her clit via my tongue.

"Baby!" she gasped. "Oh, baby... Mummy's going to... Unnhhhh!" She clamped her legs and hands around my head, shuddering and panting. For a moment I thought she might do me some real damage she was clutching me so tightly. Eventually her spasms subsided.

I scooted back up the bed and lay beside her. She rolled into my arms.

"Oh, sweet Jesus. Where did you learn to do those things?" she gasped, hugging me tightly.

"I read a lot," I said.

She chuckled. "You've been reading up on technique?"

"Some. I wouldn't want to be a disappointment."

"Oh, honey, you are a very long way from being a disappointment." She laughed again. "That's typical of you, you know. You always wanted to do everything right, to be good at everything."

"So I'm doing ok?"

"Fishing for complements again? Ok, I suppose you've earned them!

"Andrew, if it's possible to die from lust and pleasure then you're going to be the death of me. I have never felt anything like what you do to me. I'm sure we're crazy. What we're doing is insane and probably very wrong, but I can't imagine living without what you give me.

"Baby, you're so young, but you make me feel more like a live, sexy woman than I have ever felt in my whole life. I just adore you so much, my beautiful baby."

I held her to me. "That's all I want, Mum. To make you happy and to have you love me as much as I love you."

"Baby, can we really be this happy? Can it last?"

"Let's see, shall we?" I said.

"Definitely."

She sighed happily. We lay quietly for a while, enjoying each others closeness, then Mum struggled free of my embrace and sat up. "Your turn," she said. " You made me feel good again, so I owe you one."

12