Appreciating Nice Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,644 Followers

I just smiled, kissed her nipples, rinsed her off with the washcloth, gave her a short kiss on the lips, and we both got up and got dressed.

As we stood next to each other almost fully clothed I said "Say, Jen. I can't see you tomorrow because I'm going to the reading of my grandfather's will. But I sure would like our encounters to continue."

"It's really fun, isn't it!" she laughed. "OK, just give me a call." She turned, smiled, and waved as she went out the door.

My thoughts -- Shit, I don't care if she's not a beautiful girl. She is so much fun, and those tits are to die for. And I wonder what it'll be like to fuck her pussy, and maybe even her ass?

I got a surprise the next day when my family went to my grandfather's lawyer's office for the reading of the will. My grandfather wasn't rich by any means, but he had a decent amount of money in stocks and bonds and had paid off his house. He had all of his cash, stocks, and bonds split up evenly between my father, brother, uncle, and two female cousins. He gave his car and pickup truck to charity. He left me his house and everything in it!

I was flabbergasted. I knew that we had had a great relationship but I didn't think he thought so much more of me than the rest of the family. My relatives had only a slight amount of envy, however, because they found out that there was about twice as much cash, stocks, and bonds than they thought there would be, and since it was now my house it was my responsibility to get it in order. Also I promised to give each of my relatives, including my Mom and aunt, who were not blood relatives of my grandfather, any one thing in the house that they wanted. My Mom immediately lay claim to the piano, and my aunt to the dining room chandelier, each probably worth a couple of grand.

After the entire family went out to an early dinner I called Jen. "Can I come over?" I asked.

"Sure, when?" she responded.

"In fifteen minutes?"

"I'll see you then."

When I got to Jen's house, still dressed in my sport coat and tie, I told her what had happened. She was happy for me. "Jen, let me tell you how this affects us."

"Shoot," she replied.

"Since there are a lot of valuables in the house, and since the house itself is worth several hundred thousand dollars, I don't really need to work this summer. My job will be getting the house cleaned out, selling things that are valuable, and getting it ready to go on the market. That will give me plenty of free time, and a private place to stay."

"I'm listening."

"Well, I'm hoping that that will mean that we can be together quite a lot until either you go off to Olympic tryouts or I go to college -- which I've decided to do now that I'll have the money to do so."

"What exactly do you think we're going to do with all of this time together?" she asked with a half-smile, half-sneer on her face.

"Well, I was hoping for blowjobs, tit sucking, tit fucking, and pussy fucking."

"Presumptuous little bastard, aren't you," she giggled. "When do we start?"

"What's your schedule look like tomorrow?"

"I'm free -- though not easy -- between 9 a.m. and noon."

"See you at my grandfather's house, 1220 Conifer, about 9:30, OK?"

"OK," she said, giving me a quick peck on the lips.

I spent the night in my grandfather's guest room after washing all of his sheets. I had it prepared for Jen's visit. She arrived a couple of minutes early -- I was pleased, I couldn't wait either. After a repeat of our last titty fuck session, which was even better than the last one since we were more relaxed and now more experienced, we sat down to make plans for the summer.

Jen had a thirty hour a week job teaching hockey to little kids and running a roller skate hockey league. Her parents were kind of protective, but she thought she could get away one or two nights a week. She would leave for Olympic trials in ten weeks, and I would leave for college in eleven. After figuring out what times and days were best I had some questions.

While holding Jen's hands I asked "OK, Jen, when do I get to fuck your pussy?"

"God, you're pushy."

"Compared to someone who said 'I have a secret, I want to suck your cock,'" I laughingly replied, trying as best I could to sound like Jen.

"I don't have birth control pills, and I don't want to go on them since it might screw up my training."

"How about a morning after pill?"

"I don't know...."

"I'll get some, you can try it, and if it doesn't screw you up will use that."

"You little bastard, I'm not going to be able to avoid getting your dick jammed up my pussy, am I?"

I just smiled.

"By the end of the week -- maybe!" she giggled.

After a few more BJ and tit fuck sessions, we decided to spend the night together on a Saturday.

Jen was a little nervous on Saturday night so I took it slow. We had a few beers and ate some popcorn while we watched a movie, a romantic comedy. When it was over I started kissing her and playing with her naked boobs, and then gradually worked my way down to her crotch. I undid her jeans fasteners, stood up, pulled them off of her while she remained on the couch, and then pulled off her panties.

I have to be honest. She didn't have a very attractive bottom half. Her legs were muscular, but not feminine muscular, and while I am most turned on by a sparse bush, hers was way too wild for my tastes. However I was sure that I would enjoy fucking what may be her virgin pussy -- it wasn't my place to ask that question.

Jen fondled my cock and balls as I stripped in front of her and sucked on my cock for a minute or so while I again played with her tits. Once I was rock hard I lightly tugged up on her hair and said "Don't get too enthusiastic, Jen, my cock is going into your pussy."

She smiled and released my cock, I got down on the ground and turned her on her hands and knees with her head and hands on the couch, I fingered her pussy finding that it was extremely wet and then without further ado shoved my cock all the way in. No hymen resisted my probe.

Her pussy wasn't tight, but it was wet and warm. I quickly got into a rhythm. While her ass was not particularly attractive she had a completely pink lovely little pucker hole; it looks like an asterisk I thought to myself. I grabbed her ass and put both thumbs on the "asterisk" and applied mild pressure.

As I was pumping away I was treated to three sensor pleasures, two of them auditory. In order of how erotic they were, Jen's ass was quivering in response to my thumb pressure on her asterisk, she was letting out the sweetest medium-pitch continuous combination of a groan and "ahhh" sound that I had ever heard and which I find impossible to even remotely successfully duplicate in words, and her tits were slapping together. This spurred me on to greater activity including occasionally rotating my cock in her pussy, pushing slightly harder on her asterisk, and pumping harder and more quickly. The harder I pumped the sweeter her groan/ahh sound got and the louder the slapping sound of her boobs. I imagined her boobs to be clapping to encourage me and they sure did because I unloaded a massive amount of cum into her pussy. My ejaculation replaced the two auditory pleasures with a sensory one. She orgasmed hard causing her whole body to shudder as she screamed and fell forward onto the couch, her face buried in a cushion and her tits flat against the front of the couch.

Once I shot my entire load, in a good half dozen spurts, as Jen lay whimpering I slowly continued to pump in and out of her leaking cunt. When I removed my thumbs from her anus I swore that the thing winked at me, so with my right hand I squeegeed up some of the copious amount of liquid seeping from her cunt and slathered it over her asterisk. Then I slowly inserted the lubricated middle finger of my right hand into her anus up to the second knuckle and gently wiggled it back and forth. She let out a low continuous moan as her ass spasmed uncontrollably until I removed my finger.

I lay on Jen's back, found her tits -- not hard to do considering their size -- and fondled them while my cock remained in her pussy. I stayed in that position until my cock became completely flaccid and popped out. Then I stood up, lifted her up onto the couch, and sat next to her with my arm around her.

Jen had a tired, but happy, look on her face as she quietly said "That was fucking amazing. My brain is fried."

"It was fun, wasn't it?" I replied with a big grin on my face.

I talked to her for a few minutes, getting only nonsensical responses and then said "Time for a shower and bed." Fortunately she was fairly ambulatory as I helped her up the stairs because though I could have carried her she was too heavy for that to be comfortable. She was still not making much sense by the time I finished washing her off, drying her with a towel and leading her to my bed with clean sheets.

We quickly fell asleep, but I woke up in the middle of the night -- actually probably about 3 a.m. I whispered in her ear "Wake up Jen, I'm going to fuck you again."

"OK," was her weak reply.

I again put her on her hands and knees, and had a repeat of the downstairs session but this time fucking her even harder to intensify the exceptionally erotic sound of her tits slapping together.

When we woke up about eight in the morning Jen was smiling broadly. "You really turned me on Mark. I've never felt better in my life."

"Fucking you was a really unique and pleasurable experience," I replied. I had fucked tighter pussies of better looking women before, but her reaction to my playing with her anus, her moans, and especially her tits slapping together, had made this on par with any other sex I had ever had. Sex with Jen was different in another way -- I could be more honest and direct.

"Say, Jen, you seemed to like it when I played with your pucker hole."

I got a blank look from her, so I clarified, "When I thumbed and then inserted a finger into your anus."

"Oh yeah," she meekly responded while turning red. "I did kind of like that."

"Kind of?" I laughed. "Your whole body spasmed."

"Yeah, I guess it did," she replied, obviously embarrassed.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about," I said. "In fact, why don't I fuck your pucker hole this morning?"

Her eyes got wide. "I don't know," she said with trepidation in her voice, "some of the girls on the hockey team say that it hurts."

"Well if it hurts, I'll stop," I said. "Listen, if you let me try it then the next two times we meet -- Monday and Wednesday afternoons -- we can do anything you want, OK?"

"If you promise to stop if it hurts, OK."

With that I took a tube of cherry flavored anal gel out of the night stand, again put her on her hands and knees, and as methodically and carefully as possible started working on her pucker hole. I applied the gel liberally, explored with just one finger for a good five minutes, then two fingers for another five minutes, and then three fingers for a few minutes more. Her anus was really tight, as snug and her pussy was loose. By the time I had inserted the third finger my cock was rock hard. I lubed my helmet, removed my fingers, and started inserting my dick into her ass.

I thrust so gently and intermittently that it took another five minutes before I actually "popped" into her anus. She let out a small scream as I suddenly buried my cock balls deep, but I stopped and let her relax before starting to fuck her. Once I heard pleasure moans I started pumping. I really enjoyed the tightness, I loved watching my dick go in and out in the morning light streaming through the window, and I was treated once again to her medium pitch combination moan and ahh and her fabulous tits slapping together.

The harder and faster I fucked, the louder her tit clapping got and the more she seemed to enjoy it. She had a minor, but real, orgasm as I jettisoned into her, the contraction of her sphincter muscles milking every last drop of joy juice that I had and sending shivers throughout my entire nervous system.

Jen and I face, tit, pussy, and ass fucked to at least ten orgasms a week the entire summer. She did have to go on regular birth control pills because we were fucking so much that just Morning After pills weren't going to do the trick especially since sometimes she'd be so delirious after a fuck session that she'd almost forget to take one.

It got back to Jen that a number of girls that were generally considered "hot" by most males tried to get my attention but though polite I never followed through on their cues. My reason was simple. Fucking Jen was pure physical pleasure, she was fun to be around, there was no drama, and no inhibitions. While she didn't have a classically desirable body or face she had consummate tits and a nice, sensitive pucker hole.

Also a number of people found out about our mink-imitating activities through one of Jen's friends. Since it wasn't because I said anything Jen actually was pleased that the word got out. It gave her a different type of status than she previously had, as well as a lot of confidence for the future.

I was able to sell my grandfather's house by the end of the summer and timed the closing so that Jen and I could have one last fuck fest the night before she had to leave for Olympic trials. I talked her into letting me make an audio recording of her combined moans and ahhs, and her tits slapping together, as I doggy fucked both her pussy and ass our last night together.

As I write this Jen is on the Canadian Olympic hockey and I enjoy watching her games on T. V. I'm doing fine in school, and I'm getting my share of pussy. If I ever have a free evening, however, I enjoy playing my audio recording of those consummate tips slapping together; it brings a smile to my face and inflates my cock.

imhapless
imhapless
3,644 Followers
12