April

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,038 Followers

"Tell me about it! I spent so many nights thinking about you." Jimmy said as April slowly lowered herself on him. Her wetness dripped on him as she lowered, easing his swollen head inside and her tight muscles grabbed him. "I love you!" Jimmy moaned, held her hips and enjoyed every second of this. He'd waited for this moment for so long and now, it was happening.

She caressed and kissed all over Jimmy's face as his sweet, loving words filled hr ears. "No more dreaming, okay? I'll be here for you all the time." April said in a soft voice, thinking of being with this amazing, young man.

"I may not ever let you go," he smiled as her body held his cock, April's wetness covered him and it felt so good to be in her body. All his dreams and thoughts of her were over. She was now his and he was hers.

"I think I'd like that." April whispered as he slid in her, filled her tiny hole with his massive cock, stretching it so wide, but April loved it. "I've never had...anything like this before," she moaned as it sank deeper and deeper in her, touching places April never knew existed until this very second.

He sank in her, enjoyed her warm insides wrapped so tightly around him, hoping this wasn't another horrible dream, if it was, he would die. "I'm afraid this is just another dream and I'm going to wake up and you'll be gone." Jimmy said holding her tight and hoped that if he held her, she couldn't leave.

"I'm not going anyplace," she whispered again, kissed him more and savored the feel of him in her body. "I'm here for as long as you want me." April smiled, sank lower, until their hips touched. "You're all the way in me!" April moaned and she felt a strange, almost forgotten feeling rushing over her body. "Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" she growled and started grinding her slender hips against Jimmy as fast as she could. Her blood was boiling, her heart raced out of control and her tiny pussy clamped around him. "Oh my God! Yes! Yes!" April screamed as the wonderful feelings tore through her body.

Jimmy held her tight and when April started to cum, he thrust his hips up, driving his stiff cock to her core. "Oh yes! Come on baby! Do it! Cum for me!" Jimmy moaned, held her as tight as he could. Her muscles started squeezing and pulling his cock. It felt like her pussy was milking his cock of it's cum.

"It's so good!" April moaned as his long cock slid in and out of her tiny pussy. "I could be your slave and never, ever get enough of this," she smiled, reached between them to caress his hard cock. "You never came," she said in a soft motherly voice as she softly kissed him. "What can I do to fix it?" April asked in the same soft voice as before and wondered why her handsome young lover didn't cum for her.

He just laid there looking up at her and he still could not believe this was happening. All the years of dreaming about her and he was in her and he couldn't cum. Maybe it's because you sucked me off. Jimmy thought and hoped there wasn't anything wrong with him. "I don't know what's going on," he said with a hurt look on his face.

"Do you think it's because you already came?" April asked as she kissed him and she started moving her hips up and down. "I'm going to make you cum in me. I want to feel you in me so bad!" she moaned as his stiffness slid quickly in and out. "I love your big, fucking cock! My pussy can't get enough of it!" she whimpered and moved faster, ramming him as far in her as she could. "Oh baby! Cum in me!" April cried as her hips thrashed all around, up, down and in small circles, hoping she could please him.

Jimmy pushed up and drove his long and very hard cock as deep into April as he could. "You're so good," he moaned with need, praying he'd get some relief. He continued holding April's hips and thought of all the times he'd spent admiring her when he was a kid. Her big breasts swayed above his face with each move she made. He thought of all the times he'd seen them in one of her small bikini tops and how great she always looked. Her soft moaning and sweet words did their magic. "Oh fuck! Yes! Yes!" Jimmy yelled, grabbed April and pulled her down on his chest, but her slender hips kept right on moving, screwing Jimmy fast, with long, deep strokes.

"That's my baby." April smiled, as his hot seeds shot deep in her pussy. "I'm never going to leave you!" she moaned as another wonderful, mind-blowing orgasm swept over her so hard and fast she couldn't breathe. "Oh yes! Shit!" April cried out as her heart pounding out of control. "You can fuck me anytime, anyplace you want," she sobbed and collapsed on him, trying to catch her breath.

Jimmy held her in his arms and still wasn't sure if all of this was real or not. He'd dreamt this so many times in his life and he'd always end up waking up in pain. "I hope this is real," he whispered in her ear.

"If it is a dream, you best come and find me and I mean fast!" April said with a big smile and thought of being with this handsome young guy. "Do you really love me?" she asked, propped herself up on her elbows and looked to his face, hoping he really did. April would hate to imagine that she was only a quick piece of ass.

He just smiled at her and he knew it wasn't a dream, it was real. "Yes I do and if you're up for it," he stopped, gave her a deep and very loving kiss before going on. "Would you like to come to Dallas with me?" Jimmy asked and when she grabbed him and hugged, he knew the answer.

Hope you liked it and yes I know it was short. I wrote that for a small company. Remember to vote, Please!

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,038 Followers
12