April Cumming Home

Story Info
A daughter comes home from juvenile detention when she's 18.
19.8k words
4.6
168.3k
237
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From VanillaExtract: Hello readers! It's a rare treat to experience a story from two different perspectives, and I'm excited that DidIDoThat approached me with the idea to rewrite April Homecumming in the spirit of the original. If you've read April Homecumming and you enjoyed it, you'll love April Cumming Home. And if you haven't read the original, give it a try after you finish this one. Both DidIDoThat and I really enjoyed writing these, and we hope you enjoy reading them too.

From DidIDoThat: Dear Reader, Writing stories is an intensely personal experience, all of my stories become very precious to me. Vannilla Extract was brave enough to let me re write his story and I am so grateful for his generosity. I has so much fun working on this story, I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it, and don't forget to vote and, of course, read the original April Homecumming

Today is the day, finally I get to go home. Normally 18 signifies that you're going to spread your wings and head out, usually to some far away college. Not me, I just wanted to go home, a home I haven't seen for four years. I couldn't stand his visits, I refused to see him, but I knew where to stand and I'd peek out the barred window for just a glimpse of him. I'd cry and cry till no more tears would come. I did write, very occasionally, and he'd write to me, wonderful caring letters, the only bit of me I managed to keep alive. A daughter needs more.

"April Cummings," a correction officer called. I'd been waiting since last night to get to this final room, all the formalities final this and final that, normally a guard calling your name was bad, today it was heavenly.

I did what I had to do, anything, I didn't care, what ever I'll stand here, I'll jump, how high? Anything to get though the door, that final tiny door.

My heart was hammering. I was going to see my Daddy again. I was so nervous. I straightened my hair. I wanted to look as good as I could, not easy when you don't get to a mall for four years.

I stared at the white door in front of me waiting for it to open. I was prepared for the worst though. I'd been bad, I knew I'd caused so much trouble, sessions with the shrinks had helped, but the only thing I wanted to know would he, could he, forgive me? Could I ever make him understand. It would be enough if I could just see him again.

The door opened and he was there standing with his back to me.

"Daddy?" I asked nervously.

He hesitated for a second, was he deliberately standing with his back to me? He spun round to face me.

"April?"

"Hi," I said.

I was so excited, here he was as handsome as ever his big broad shoulders and solid chest. He'd even combed his hair, and the shirt and tie, had he done that for me I wondered?

"You're so tall!" He said

I smiled, I couldn't hold back, I felt like I was carried by angles I flew across the room to him, my arms reaching for him, crushing him to me. I just wanted to hold him close, closer just let everything else disappear.

I kissed him, properly, on the lips, I felt like I was on fire, any moment now I was going to burst into flame.

"I've missed you so much, Daddy." I said, I meant every word.

"I, I missed you too, April," He stammered. "Did you get my letters?"

"Of course, all of them," I said, taking a deep breath, staring at him and I couldn't keep the smile off my face. "Thanks. They really kept me going. I wanted to write back more, but postage is so expensive in here."

"Oh. I wish you would've told me. I would've sent money."

"That's okay. Girls have a way of losing money in here."

"I see. Well, are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, I think I've stayed long enough. You don't know how much I've been looking forward to getting out of here."

"Me too," He I said.

I had more papers to sign, mostly for my personal stuff. I had to sign all the papers on the low counter, which forced me to bend over at the waist. I glanced up at the mirror in the corner, was Dad checking out my ass? I shifted my weight, his eyes followed, he was totally checking me out!

"Yay, I'm free!" I cried as I stepped out of juvenile hall. I stuck my arms out Shawshank style and looked up at the blue sky, I'll bet every ex con does it. "Even the air smells better on this side of the fence."

Daddy chuckled and walked on. I ran after him and wrapped myself around his strong arm.

"Thanks for picking me up, Daddy."

"Well, of course. You didn't think I would?"

"I know you said you would in your letter, but I dunno... I wouldn't pick me up after what I did."

"I'll always pick you up, sweetheart." He opened the door for me, like a true gentleman.

"New truck?" I asked.

"Yeah, the old one got crushed by an earth mover."

"Wow, how did that happen, crazy driver?"

"Er, well, I was the one driving the earth mover. Long story. Get in."

I climbed in, the truck already smelt like Dad, strong coffee and earth, with a hint of machinery. The engine started and we pulled away, I was terrified, I didn't want to do anything to jinx it, this was way better than I'd even imagined it to be, better even than escaping. I sighed deeply as the distance increased and the tension faded.

"Phew," I said. "So what have I missed? Catch me up on your life, Daddy. Are you still working construction?"

"Yup. It pays the bills."

I grinned at him and reached for his bicep and then stroked across his chest. "I can tell. You're still in great shape."

He laughed. "Thanks, I guess."

I smiled some more, I couldn't stop smiling today, I unclipped the seat belt and slid over so I was pressed up beside him. I took his arm and wrapped myself tight round it. It felt so safe. I took his big paw between my two hands, I rested my head on his shoulder and tucked my feet up onto the seat.

"I've missed you so much, Daddy."

"I missed you too, baby."

I kissed the back of his hand, it was huge, as big and strong as I remember them. I tucked it between my knees, just feeling the warmth of the skin. It felt so good to be touched there and knowing it was in a good way. I moved his hand further up my thigh. His hand felt cool and firm on my thigh, even through the denim his hand felt like a steel vice. He squeezed my thigh and stroked my leg with his thumb, it was all I could do to stop myself moaning out loud.

"Mmm, my daddy," I whispered, I had to kiss him, I couldn't stop myself, I kissed his jaw, he'd shaved, there was slight stubble I could feel on my lips as I held there just feeling his skin with my lips. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, baby."

I took a breath. "So, um, can we get a few things out of the way?"

"Sure," He said, it was hard to think with his hand on my thigh, it felt so good, but I needed to know so I had to focus and ask.

"Item number one," I said, looking forward, hoping that by looking away I could focus and he wouldn't distract me. "How long can I stay at home until I have to move out?"

"Move out? You're welcome to stay as long as you want. But if you want to move out on your own, I understand."

Shocked I looked back at him, he meant it for real, he totally meant it! "I wanna stay forever. I never want to move out."

"Oh? I'm sure you'll meet a guy down the line, get married, all that. But until then, you're always welcome at home."

"Good. But about that meeting a guy thing..." I said, clearing my throat, I gotta tell him, but in the right way, my heart is hammering in my chest.

"You've already met a man? It's not a correction officer, is it?"

"No. Actually... I'm a lesbian now."

He swerved off the road. The whole car vibrated as we hit the shoulder he swerved back into the lane. "A carpet cleaner!?" He cried.

"The mud mat too," I said, biting my lip. "Are you grossed out? Did I just get disowned?"

"Uh, no, no, of course not," He said, as he put his hand back on the wheel, he sat there for a moment just staring out the windshield. His knuckles were white as he gripped the wheel. I waited for him to speak.

"It's just, I was raised conservative, but, uh, wow, that's your choice. I've already lost you for four years. I'm not going to throw away any more time by telling you how to live your life."

"Thanks, Daddy."

"Just... wow. Can I ask what made you switch teams? Why'd you decide to put down the bat and pick up the glove?"

"Well, I've never had a turn at bat, so to speak, but I had some cellmates that taught me a few new, um, plays."

"You're not attracted to men at all now?"

"I dunno. I haven't seen any men in a while."

"Right."

"But I still love you, Daddy!" I said, I was so relived he was cool with it, I'd fretted for days, easy to do on the inside. I couldn't help myself I had to kiss him. I lent round and kissed him on the lips again, I can't get enough of my Daddy's kisses. I felt the truck vibrate, we were on the shoulder again.

"C-careful, honey, I can't see the road."

"Aww," I said, and I kissed his cheek. He smelt so good, I just sat there inhaling his scent. "Mmm, you smell so nice, Daddy. I've missed your cologne."

I wrapped my arm around him again, holding myself close, with my free hand I stroked his strong leg from knee to thigh, it was like steel, he's such a man, all man. I couldn't help myself, I could feel my nipples get firm as I stroked the first man I've seen in four long years, and no, men on the inside don't count.

"So, ahem," Daddy said, "do you want to stop somewhere for anything, clothes, food, whatever?"

"Not right now. I just want to go home and be with my daddy. The rest can wait."

"Home it is," He said.

"Can we order a pizza when we get back?" I asked. "I haven't had pizza in so long."

"Sounds perfect," He said.

I hugged him the whole way home, my hand stroking his leg gently back and forth. I couldn't help but think how strong they were and what they'd do in the right position.

Daddy turned down the long dirt driveway to home. I sat up straight and stared at it, drinking it all in the way a shipwrecked sailor stairs at the image of a sail on the horizon. The barn was abandoned and the field was overgrown. It was just the way I remembered it, the way it was the last time I saw it, from the back of a squad car.

"It's just like I remember," I said.

"It hasn't changed much since I was a boy."

"Am I still forbidden from playing in the barn?"

"You're 18 now, so if you don't care about snakes and rats and rotten wood that could collapse at any moment, you can go anywhere you want."

I giggled and looked at Daddy, proud handsome Daddy. "I think I'll stick to the house. It's no fun if I'm allowed to do it."

"You always were a rebellious child," He said.

"I'm better now," I said. "You'll see." I meant it I want to be good, I've seen what my bad can do.

"You're my little girl, good or bad."

"Thanks, Daddy."

He parked next to another car already the driveway, a red Jetta. I climbed out and came around the truck, glancing at the car, was it mine?

"Whose car is this?"

"That's my weekend car."

"You bought a Jetta for yourself?"

"Yup. Great mileage."

"Hm, seems kinda girly."

"Hey, this car can pick up chicks."

I giggled, his silly jokes still make me laugh. "Maybe I can borrow it then."

"Oh yeah, we can cruise down to the beach and check out girls together."

I hugged him again. "I'm glad you're okay with it."

"Well, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hoping you'd come around, but... it's your life."

The house was just the same, like I'd never been away a day, it was perfect, just the way I wanted it. The old couch divided the room as it always had done, the dinning room and kitchen where they should be, through the arch.

It was the stairs, for a moment the panic flooded into me and I wanted to run, run far away. I'd had long chats with the shrink about this moment and I'd even done some of the silly visualisation techniques they had waffled on about. The very base of the stairs, the image was still clear in my mind, it always would be.

"The floor looks different."

"Yeah, I put in new hardwood."

"Couldn't get the stain out, huh?"

He didn't answer. I can't blame him, it's all on my head.

"No ghosts in the house, right?"

"No ghosts. You won't even think about it after a while. I don't."

"You're not the one who did it."

"It was an accident, April. Let's go upstairs."

I took a single step forward then I was away, up the stairs, past the moment that would haunt me for life and on forwards to my old room. I opened the door and stepped inside.

"Wow," I said. "It's exactly like I remember, like, everything." I looked around the room at the twin-sized bed, the white dresser against the wall, the CRT TV. I knocked my knuckles against the screen. "We didn't even have these old things in juvie."

"I wanted to preserve it for authenticity."

I opened her closet next, spreading open a 14-year-old's wardrobe. "Oh my god, you kept my clothes."

"It was like a shrine," He said, leaning against the wall watching me with obvious amusement.

I grinned at him. "Or you're still as lazy as ever."

"Or that."

I pulled out my old soccer jersey, number nine, with my name on the back. "Wow, remember how I used to wear this all the time, even when I didn't have games?"

"You were dedicated."

"I was. Always play to win, right, Daddy?"

He smiled. "I taught you well."

"I wonder if it still fits."

For some mad reason I really want to put the shirt on, maybe because I want to get all the horrid juvie clothes off or what, who cares, I just grabbed the t shirt and yanked it off. Daddy stood there and stared at my bra clad breasts, just the way all men do, including the correction officers.

"Jesus, April!" He cried covering his eyes with the palms of his hands. "I'm right here!"

He looked so silly, I just laughed. "Calm down, Daddy. It's no big deal."

"No big deal?" He shouted. "You're my daughter!"

I slipped off my bra, look at me! I shouted inside my head LOOK AT ME! I yelled silently again.

"Okay, okay, sorry. I'm used to undressing in front of other girls all the time."

"Do I look like a girl?"

I guess he wasn't going to look, reluctantly I sild the t-shirt on, wow, it was almost as good as being topless, it was so, so tight! I could see my nipples through the thin material.

"You can open your eyes now. I've changed."

"You took off your bra!" He said as soon as he opened his eyes, thank god! I was worried he wouldn't notice. I swear I could feel my nipples start to harden and my little pussy get a little warmer. It was like he admitted he was staring at my breasts.

"I hate wearing bras. They make you in juvie though." And some of the guards liked to check. I added silently, would you like to check Daddy? I wondered in my head.

I turned to face the mirror, looking at myself. I ran my hands up across my waist, ribs, and along the sides of my breasts. Would you like to do this Daddy? I asked silently.

"Doesn't fit like it used to, huh?" I said, pulling the shirt over my breasts.

"No," He said, he looked slightly hypnotized.

"Well, my tits weren't this big four years ago," I said, I cupped them giving them a nice squeeze, letting him see how firm and plump they were.

"Jesus, April," He said, turning away.

"What? What'd I do?" I said indignantly.

"It's just... nothing. I'm just, uh, I'm not used to having a girl around the house."

"Aw, I'm sorry. I guess I'm forgetting you're not just my daddy; you're a boy too." I said as sweetly as I could. But your not a boy are you Daddy? you're a big strong man. I whispered silently inside my head.

I couldn't help myself I had to hug him. I grabbed his strong arm , holding it between my breasts, I kissed his cheek, he smelt so good.

I kissed him again. Tracing up his jaw with my nose, kissing all the way, searching for his mouth.

"O-okay, honey," He said, pulling away, he looked down at my chest again, just like I wanted him too.

"Daddy, lighten up," I said. "You're gonna have to get used to me living here. You said I could stay forever."

"You're right," He said, looking bashfully down at the floor.

Turning I took a few large steps and then jumped onto my bed, I turned to face Daddy and bounced on the bed, I could feel my boobs bounce, Daddy's eyes followed every movement. I sat down and patted the mattress.

"Come sit with me for a minute."

"Uh, why?"

"I wanna talk to you. I wanna catch up."

"Well, we can do that downstairs on the sofa, can't we?"

"I do all my talking lying down. It's the only place when you live in a cell." I patted the bed again, jeez Daddy get the hint. "Come on, celly, let's gossip."

Reluctantly he came over and sat on the bed, leaning against the headboard. There wasn't much room on the twin-sized mattress. I crawled over him throwing one leg over his, pinning him down. I slid an arm round his waist and lay my head on his chest. He stiffened for a moment but then relaxed. He put his arm around me and stroked my back. It was wonderful to be home and have my Daddy so close.

"It's nice to have you home, baby," He said.

"It's nice to be home with you, Daddy," I said, I slid my hand across his stomach. "You're really hard."

"What? I am not!"

I giggled at him, silly Daddy. "I meant your stomach."

"Oh, er, it's the job."

"Lemme see your chest," I said.

"April..." He said protesting feebly.

I unbuttoned his shirt. Hungrily I ran my hands across my abdomen, my fingers feeling the contours of his firm muscles. Playfully I squeezed his pecs.

"Wow, my daddy is sexier than ever."

"So says the lesbian," He said.

"Well, just because I like pussy doesn't mean I can't appreciate an attractive guy, even if he is my Daddy," I said, winking at him.

"Thanks, sweetheart. You've really blossomed into a beautiful woman too."

"Thanks," I said, pinching his sides and tickling him.

He chuckled and squirmed. "Okay, no tickling."

"I'm not tickling," I said, tickling him around the ribs, where I knew he liked it.

He squirmed again. This was wonderful, free to run my hands all over his strong muscular body, I let my hands wander everywhere across his sides and even daring to touch his nipples. I could do this all day, I wonder if Daddy want's to tickle me?

"Okay, okay," He said, pulling away from me and climbing of the bed, I was crestfallen, didn't he like it? "We should order that pizza before we starve. I also have a birthday present for you, and cake too."

"Aw, really?" I said, sitting up. "What's my gift?"

"It's a surprise."

I was grinning. "It's the Jetta, isn't it?"

"I'm not telling."

I giggled. "You're such a nice daddy." I hugged him close, letting my hands creep under his shirt, touching his cool taught skin, gently I pressed my nails into his skin, the girls at juvie liked it when I did that. "Thank you. You're making this so much easier than I thought it would be."

"You deserve some easy in your life, April."

"You know I don't have a license, right?" I said grinning.

"I'll teach you. You can take the test when you're ready."

"You're the best daddy ever, you know that?"

"You're not so bad yourself, kiddo. I wanna get you back into the world, get you into college, keep you on the right track. You have your whole life ahead of you."

"As long as you're in my life," I said, stretching up on my tiptoes to kiss his beautiful lips, mouths parting for each other, oh please Daddy kiss my like any other girl I silently begged, his mouth opened slightly and he held my lower lip in his for just a moment, yes, yes I screamed inside my head. Gently my tongue came forward, hesitantly probing forward, just touching his top lip. Suddenly he pulled away leaving me teetering.

"Uh, yeah," He said, clearing his throat. "Well, uh, do you want to test drive your car while we wait for the pizza? Or have a slice of cake?"