April Gets a New Stud

Story Info
I find April some new meat.
1.6k words
3.97
34.7k
27
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 02/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cash0956
Cash0956
16 Followers

April knows I'm not gay. I've known her since high school and our sex has always been super hot. She's a horny woman and I love her that way.

Trouble is I like to watch April fuck big black cocks and sometimes I get carried away a little by rubbing these big black cocks.

All I'm supposed to do, according to April, is help her get the monsters in her wet pussy. She gets too excited thinking about it and moves around too much. My job is to hold her pussy still and guide the cock in.

Recently, I was in a local convenience store buying a soft drink when I noticed the attendant was a handsome black man. Not just handsome but apparently hung, or he had a couple of socks stuffed down his pants.

Once I was in the car, I called April and told her what I saw. She said to come home and we'd talk. April had recently broken up with Victor, as he was violently jealous of me fucking her when he was gone. That was too much for me and I broke it off.

We had also recently moved into a new home we had been remodeling, so it would be harder for him to find us. I had the presence of mind to install a two way mirror on one wall of our bedroom, which opened into a closet in the adjoining den.

This was done in anticipation of the need to replace Victor and "audition" a new stud. I think I may have found one, I told April when I got home that evening.

"Why do you say this" April said with a sly smile. "Is he hung and cute?"

I told her she needed to dress up sexy and go see for herself. I told her to call me and leave the voice recorder on her cell phone in the record position and play it for me when she got back. April has always known how to say just the right thing to make me and other men very horny!

Since it was summer in Dallas and very hot, April decided to wear a bikini bottom to show off her tanned legs and a white shirt without a bra. She ran the t-shirt under warm water to get it wet so her huge nipples would show.

My God, she looked awesome. She left to go to the convenience store, and when she returned, she played the recording for me. This is how it went:

April: "Do you sell Haagen-Dazs ice cream?"

Attendant: "no we don't; you been swimming?"

April: "How could you tell?" (laughs)

Attendant "well... your shirt is wet"

April:"Yea I got right out of the pool to come up here. What would you suggest to cool off on a day like today? What if walked into your walk-in cooler for a minute?"

Attendant: "Go ahead; you don't have anywhere to hide anything anyway."

April: "can you show me how get the door open to the cooler?"

Attendant: "sure."

April said once in the cooler, she pulled the attendant in and told him the story we had rehearsed; her husband was out of town and she was going to be home alone that night. Her nipples were by now like bb's in the cold air, and she put one his hands on her boob so he could feel. She also began to rub his crotch to get an idea of what had.

"He was huge and he wasn't too shy to tell me it is 12" long and very thick!!" she said.

I asked her if she wanted to invite him over tonight. "I already have" she confessed.

It was only two hours until he was due at the house ( I have left his name out and will not use a fake name, which I promised him.)

Now that Victor is out of the picture, we have quit the cocaine and gone to vodka to prepare for the "party."

As April soaked in the tub, I picked her lingerie out and made her a drink."What did you choose for me to wear?"

"Fishnet hose, garters black thong and see through black bra "I replied. I went in the bathroom and helped her shave her sexy legs, and get her pussy squeaky clean. I told her to really fix up tonight as we may be getting her a new stud. "Do I come out and let him know I am here?" I asked.

She asked to let her handle that.

Our prospect showed up right on time at 10:30. April answered the door with a robe on over her lingerie. He immediately cupped her breasts and she cupped his crotch. I went into the closet as the bell rang and prepared for the show. April always said it made her horny when I watched her have sex, and hornier when the man didn't know I was there.

She immediately laid on top of him on the bed and began to French kiss him. She was moaning low and obviously getting very horny. The prospect got up and took off his pants. His briefs couldn't hide his erect cock, obviously at least 12" and at least 5" thick. He was, like Victor uncircumcised, as April liked her black cocks to be. She said it looked more primitive that way.

April slowly kissed him as her stood by her as she sat on the bed. She kissed his stomach and slowly worked her way down to his crotch where she grabbed his briefs in her teeth began to to pull them down. He had his fingers stroking her pussy thru the throng.

April said "your dick is so big. I hope I can take it" I was truly worried about this. I remembered that she hard time with Victor's dick the first couple of times, but he was 10" not 12" like this son of a bitch.

He said he had never fucked a white chick before and couldn't believe he was getting ready to. I know this turned her on as she had never had a white pussy virgin like this.

"How old are you?" she asked?" He said he was 26. April is, let's say, in her mid 40's. The prospect had estimated April to be in her early 30's at the oldest. This actually turned April on as a young stud has always been her dream.

April asked him if she agreed to fuck him on a regular basis if her husband could watch. After a little coaxing from April, as only April can do, he relented. She called out and I walked in from the bedroom as if nothing was going on. I walked over and introduced myself.

The prospect recognized me from earlier in the store and laughed. " I can't believe you were checking me out for your wife. "

April asked me to stay on the other side of the bed as she and her new man got down to business. The poor guy was leaking cum everywhere as he obviously hadn't been getting much. April asked me if wanted to get any first and I told her to go ahead and help this guy out. He needed some relief.

April had this guy so excited; his dick was huge. April's new stud began to lick my wife's pussy and her leg's wrapped around his head. I crawled over behind him and felt his balls. They were solid and felt like the sack they were in was packed with sperm. He stooped licking my wife for a moment and turned to me.

"Do you want to suck my dick?" he asked. I said I would like to. I couldn't believe I was doing this again, but April moaned her approval.

April's new stud held his dick in his hand as I licked the foreskin and slowly pulled it back to expose the jet black head. I slowly licked all the precum off, and then put as much of the shaft that I could down by throat. He asked me to wait and said that he needed to fuck my wife before he came.

April spread her beautiful tanned legs and moaned for her stud to start fucking her dripping cunt. "Please don't hurt me" she whimpered. I watched closely as the head of his massive dick pushed against the lips of her pussy and slowly began to open her up. April cried for him to stop and go slower, and then, as if on cue, her lips parted and got about the first 7" in. A slow rhythm began with April putting her legs over his shoulders and slightly elevating her ass to meet his manhood.

April likes to feel balls slapping her ass, but his prick was way too long for that. I put my hands around his low hanging scrotum and slapped it against her ass so she could get that feeling anyway. While I was down there close to the sex action I felt his sack contract and he began to moan.

"I'm cumming," he moaned and I saw the white fluid oozing out around his shaft while it had my wife impaled upon it.

"I'm going to cum too" my wife cried and she exploded in the biggest orgasm I ever heard out of her.

After he was through, I slowly cleaned my wife out, sucking all of her cum and his sperm out of that swollen pussy. I also cleaned his big black dick. This made him hard again, so he had to fuck April again, which didn't bother her at all.

So, April had a good fuck with her new stud, which I will identify in the next chapter, and I indulged my fantasy. It was a good night, all in all.

Cash0956
Cash0956
16 Followers