April Goes to Senior Week

Story Info
College girl heads to the beach with a bunch of seniors.
3.3k words
4.41
95.2k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,152 Followers

I started dating my asshole boyfriend Brian at the beginning of our junior year in college, when I met him at a party thrown by my sorority and his fraternity. He's not the worst boyfriend I've had, but he thinking we're going to get married, so he's incredibly jealous. And for a college girl like me who just wants to have fun, he can be a real buzzkill and a jerk sometimes.

I tolerated him the whole year, even though I got back at his jealously by cheating on him a bunch of times with his friends and frat brothers. But I finally broke up with him the week before classes ended in the spring. It was during senior week, when all the seniors go down to Florida and drink and party on the beach.

Brian and I weren't seniors, but Brian was asked by one of his fraternity brothers who was a senior to join a few of them so they could have enough people to rent a townhouse on the beach. He agreed and then asked me to come along. I didn't want to, since I wanted to spend the last week before summer break with my own friends and sorority sisters, not a bunch of seniors I didn't know. But Brian begged me to go and told me it'd be good for our relationship, so I agreed to join him there for the weekend. A nice couple of days on the beach wouldn't be so bad, I thought.

I drove down to the beach that Friday morning and arrived at the townhouse that afternoon. As soon I as stepped inside, it was obvious that the place had been a party house for a whole week. Beer cans and liquor bottles were everywhere, and the house smelled like pot and booze.

"Hi guys!" I said I walked into the living room. Brian was sitting on the couch, looking stoned. A bunch of other guys were there, but the only ones I knew were Zach, Darren, and Josh, who were always at the parties I went to. Brian mumbled a "hey" at me, and immediately I was pissed. I drove all the way to be with him and he couldn't even get off the couch and kiss me hello?

The rest of the other guys were much more polite, especially Zach, whose eyes lit up. "Hey, April's here! This house just got way hotter!" I giggled at the corny line. Zach was a big joker and always was the comedian of the fraternity. He was also really cute, and someone I always wanted to date.

Darren was nice, too, but I was a little wary of Josh. My freshman year, when he was a sophomore, he let me get really drunk at a party and offered to take me back to my dorm. Of course, we took a brief "detour" to his dorm, where he started to kiss me. I was too drunk to resist, and I ended up topless giving him a blowjob in his living room while his roommates watched. He didn't even call me again after that, which I didn't mind so much, but it was always a little embarrassing seeing his roommates around campus after that.

"Are you guys going to the beach?" I asked.

"We're about ready to head out," Zach said. "You want to come?"

"No, she's staying here," Brian gruffly said.

"NO, actually, I didn't drive all day to sit on a couch," I said back. "Let me get into my suit and I'll be right out with you guys."

Brian just rolled his eyes. What a jerk, I thought.

"You can change right here!" Zach said. That brought a laugh and some "yeahs" from the other guys, which Brian cut off. "Come on, guys, she's my girlfriend," he said.

"Maybe next time," I giggled. Everyone split up to go change into their suits, and I walked upstairs and found Brian and my room. I was about to step inside when I heard Zach from across the hallway say, "hey, April, serious question, what do you think about this?"

I looked over and gasped. Zach was standing in his doorway, holding a big, thick cock that was sticking out of his pants. I burst into laughter. "Ew, put that away!" I shrieked. He laughed at my reaction. "Do you think I need to see a doctor?" he said, laughing.

"You need to see a shrink," I said, laughing, and went into my room. As soon as I shut the door, I took a second to collect myself. It was a funny joke, but I didn't know Zach had such a nice, big dick. Why was I dating Brian again? I wondered.

I changed into my bikini. It was nice purple one, a little modest for a bikini, but I thought it showed off my figure really nicely, especially my tits. Then I met up with the guys and headed out to the beach while Brian stayed home.

The beach was full of drunk and stoned seniors. I didn't realize our school even had this many students in it! I found a bunch of my sorority sisters that were graduating, and we all caught up while sunbathing.

I spent the rest of the day on the beach drinking and hanging out, and it was much more fun than I thought. The whole afternoon I was very aware of being stared at by a lot of guys, which wasn't surprising. Not to brag, but I can fill out a bikini pretty well! At one point I went into the water with Zach and Darren, and we played with a Frisbee that quickly became a game of tackling each other in the water. I'm not dumb, I know there was a reason they wanted the chance to grab me and "accidentally" grab my boobs, but guys are guys, and besides, it's a little fun to be the object of so much male attention. Sometimes I'd even encourage it a little, making sure to make my boobs bounce a little bit more than I usually would when walking around.

As it started getting dark, Brian finally stepped out onto the beach and I went to spend some time with him. He wasn't any less grumpy, and after dealing with his snorts and quiet sullenness I went back to hang out with the guys. Zach was eager to hang out, and it looked like he wasn't having much luck with other girls on the beach, so he just spent his time entertaining me and making me laugh.

At the end of the day, we headed back to the townhouse to get ready to go out to dinner. After we all walked up the stairs, I waited until Zach was just about going into his room, and I called out, "Hey, Zach, do you think this outfit matches?" and pulled away the cups of my bikini. Zach glanced over and his mouth dropped to the floor as he saw my bare tits. I burst into laughter and ran into my room. That'll show him who can be more surprising!

After dinner, we all headed out to the club and spent the night dancing. Brian never dances, so he spent the whole time in a booth checking his texts while I danced with Darren and Zach. I had a real fun time with the guys and they spent the whole night entertaining me. At one point Zach even said, "Man, what am I doing spending all my time entertaining my frat brother's girlfriend? I should be getting my own girl!"

I laughed. "I don't even know if I have a boyfriend anymore," I said, "judging by the way he's acting."

"Well, I'll be your backup," Zach said back.

"That sounds good to me," I flirted. "I like the goods."

We had more fun the rest of the night, but had to leave early when Brian complained that I wasn't spending alone time with him. When we got back to our room that night, we had awful sex, and honestly I spent the whole time thinking about Zach's big dick.

The next morning we woke up pretty late and headed out to the beach around noon. Brian joined us this time, but we all split up so I could spend some time with my sorority sisters and the guys could go looking for girls for Zach and Darren and Josh.

After a while I walked back to our spot, but none of the guys were back yet. I laid down on my blanket and untied my bikini top to get some sun on my back. I laid there, thinking about my fight with Brian and getting angrier and angrier at Brian, when I felt Zach and Darren sit on either side of me.

"Where's Brian?" I asked.

"He went back home, he complained of being sunsick," Darren said.

"How was the walk?" I asked.

"Not so fun!" Zach said. "We ran into Darren's ex-girlfriend. Very awkward."

"I don't want to talk about it," Darren replied, a little glumly.

"Aw, I'm sorry, Darren," I said.

Zach eyed the untied strings of my bikini top. "I think Darren would feel a little better if you sunbathed on your back, April," Zach teased.

I turned my head to Zach and gave him a snarky smile. "Oh, really?" I said. "Do you think that'd be a good idea for Darren?"

"Absolutely!" Zach said, grinning back.

I eyed Zach for a second, then turned around and lifted myself on my side toward Darren's direction. Darren's eyes popped open as he suddenly had an up-close view of my bare boobs. I angled it perfectly so that Daren could see everything and Zach couldn't see anything.

"Darren, do you think I should sunbathe on my stomach and let Zach see my boobs?" I innocently asked, letting him stare openly at my nipples as my tits bobbled softly from the movement.

"Aw, come on!" Zach laughed.

Darren recovered enough to smile and say, "No, I think that would be rewarding ungentlemanly behavior from Zach."

"I agree," I grinned, and laid back down.

The rest of the afternoon we spent getting more and more drunk on the beach. After a while, I staggered home to take a shower and change into a different bikini for that night's beach bonfire. On the final night of senior week, they all meet on the beach late at night and drink and have one last night of frantic hooking up.

Brian was sitting at home, sleeping on the couch. I shook him awake and told him to come down to the firepit with everyone, but he just complained and said it was too noisy and crowded.

I told him that he wasn't being any fun and that his behavior was really bumming me out, so he finally groaned and said, "Fine," and got up, but not before he got a disapproving look at my bikini.

"Are you sure you want me to come? You won't be able to flirt around like you want to, wearing that bikini," he said.

"Shut UP, Brian," I said. "I didn't even WANT to come but you made me."

We argued all the way over to the firepit, and I was in such a bad mood when we sat down next to the guys that I didn't even say a word for half an hour.

The whole beach was packed with seniors milling around and drinking in the dark. Some guy was strumming a guitar, and after a while the laid-back scene, and the beers I was drinking, made me more relaxed and talkative.

After an hour, one of the seniors stood up and shouted, "skinny dip!" and a huge cheer went up from the crowd. Guys and girls everywhere started stripping off their swimsuits and running into the ocean.

It seemed fun and relaxed, but there was also a strong sexual tension in the air. I could feel it, and it was even affecting me, when Zack turned to me and said, "Hey, April, you coming?"

I looked over. Zach and Darren were already naked. My eyes flitted back and forth to both of their half-hard cocks, which hung so deliciously from their fit bodies.

"Yes. Yes, I will," I said and stood up.

"No, you WON'T, April!" Brian shouted. "You're not getting naked like a slut in front of a bunch of guys."

"You're not my dad, Brian!" I shouted, and I started untying my bikini top. The crowd was now suddenly quiet, hearing our fight. Even some of the naked girls and guys were just standing on the beach, watching.

"April, STOP! If you do this, we're through!" Brian shouted. I briefly paused.

"Fuck you, Brian," I shot back, and let my bikini top fall off my shoulders. The crowd of seniors cheered at the sight of my tits. They were on my side! I grabbed the waistband of my bikini bottoms and pulled them off, and ran with everyone into the water.

All of us, some hundred naked people, splashed around and played grab-ass and danced in the water for a while. I had countless guys grope me in the dark, but I never could tell who was who, which made it a little thrilling. And all of them were seniors, so I was sure I'd never see them again, so what was the harm?

After a while, Zach and I found ourselves separating from the main group of people. We splashed around for a bit, but there wasn't any doubt about what we both wanted, so after a few minutes I stopped and the two of us stared at each other's naked bodies. I glanced down and saw that he had gotten a huge, hard erection.

I leaned in and starting kissing him. It was so thrilling, both of us naked in the water, making out. After a few minutes, he took my hand and we walked a few hundred feet down the beach to his blanket. Without saying a word, he laid me down on the blanket and kneeled over me.

I spread my legs and gasped softly as Zach pushed his thick cock into me. He started pumping into me slowly, almost romantically.

"April, I've been thinking about this all senior year," he said softly.

I giggled. "Happy Graduation!" I said. He laughed and reached down to kiss my nipples. I started to get lost in the pleasure, and for the next ten minutes Zach fucked me to two orgasms. Every now and then another couple would walk by and see us, but they were on their way to fuck too so they just kept walking and found another spot.

After a while he started pumping harder. "April, I'm about to cum," he panted.

"You can cum inside me if you want," I cooed at him. "I want you to." He groaned and a few seconds later I felt his hot cum shooting up inside me.

We laid there for a few minutes, panting silently, and then talked about the future and what we wanted to do. After twenty minutes, we decided to head back to the fire pit and get our clothes.

There were a few seniors left there when we got back. I could feel everyone ogling my freshly fucked body and my reddened tits. I might've cared earlier in the day, but I was so satisfied and drunk that I didn't care at all now. Let them look at a hot naked chick!

We searched around for my bikini but couldn't find it. Finally, one of the seniors at the fire said, "I saw that boyfriend you had leave with a bikini. He might have grabbed yours so you'd have to walk back naked."

"Well, looks like he got his wish," I said.

"Hey, that was awesome back there," another guy said. "That Brian guy is a huge asshole, you did the right thing dumping him in front of everybody."

The rest of them murmured agreement. It made me feel better, even though I now had one less bikini and all of these seniors had seen me completely naked. Zach grabbed his board shorts and the two of us ambled back to the townhouse.

Occasionally we'd walk by a guy who'd openly stare at my boobs or bush, but I had been naked for so long now I just didn't care.

We finally entered the townhouse. Darren was walking down the stairs with Kelly, one of the seniors in my sorority. Both their eyes shot open when they saw me standing bare naked in the living room.

"April, you're naked!" Kelly shrieked. Zach and I couldn't help laughing. We could tell immediately that she was way drunk.

"Yeah, of course I am, Kelly!" I said. "It's senior week!"

That confused her. "Oh," she slurred. "Should . . . should I be naked too?"

"I think it's only fair," Darren said and grinned at Zach and me.

Kelly was confused, but nodded and pulled off her bikini. Just like that, Darren and Zach had two naked sorority sisters right in their house. Lucky guys, huh?

"Brian left town," Darren said. "He was so angry that he packed up and drove back himself."

"Good!" I said. "I've got no plans for tonight, then."

The four of us spent the next hour sitting on the couch, Kelly and I naked and Zack and Darren in board shorts, smoking pot and getting high, and talking and joking around. After a while the pot started to get us horny, and Zach and I started to make out again. Darren and Kelly joined in, and before I knew it I was in my first four-way.

For the next while, Zach sat on a chair and he fucked me on his lap while we both watched Kelly ride Darren on the couch. Kelly and I made eye contact at one point and smiled at each other, and without saying anything we got up and switched places. I leaned over Darren and moaned as he took my nipple in his mouth and started sucking.

Darren was a bit smaller than Zach, and I was already so wet from all the sex that it was easy to take him in me. I started riding on him, and arched my back so that Zach could get a good view of my jiggling tits while he bounced Kelly on his lap.

We switched places back and forth like that for another half hour, constantly bringing the guys to the edge of cumming and then switching, until finally while I was on top of Darren he couldn't hold it any more and started spurting his cum into me. The rush sent me into another orgasm, and seeing us cumming together quickly brought Zach and Kelly to climax, too.

The four of us rested for a bit and then Kelly stood up and said she had to go back to her own townhouse. She wasn't going back to campus, so I stumbled up and put on Zach's board shorts and we said goodbye on the porch for the last time.

At this point, I was in a drunken and high haze, and was easily suggestible. And lo and behold, when I got back into the living room, Josh was sitting on the couch.

He took a look at me, standing there with just Zach's board shorts on, and said, "How about giving me a turn?" and unzipped his fly and pulled out his dick.

I shrugged and walked over and sucked his member into mouth. As I pumped my lips up and down his cock, he started moaning and groped and pinched my nipples. I glanced over and noticed Zach and Darren, half-passed out, watching the show.

Wow, I thought to myself. Two years later, and here I am again, topless and sucking Josh off while his roommates watch. Some things never change!

clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,152 Followers