April Homecumming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterward, I headed back out to the hall. April's door was open but she wasn't in her room. She wasn't downstairs either. Glancing out the window told me the Jetta was still there. I searched the rest of the house, opening the sliding glass door off the kitchen. When I stepped outside, I found her in the pool.

"Hi, Daddy!" she called from the water. "I was beginning to think you were gonna sleep all day."

"So was I," I said. "I see you found the pool."

"Right where I left it," she said. "Jump in with me."

"Sure. I'll have to go upstairs and grab my trunks," I said, trying to peer under the water. What was she wearing? She couldn't have a bathing suit that fit. All I could see were two white straps over her shoulders. "What are you wearing?"

"Panties and a bra. Same thing as a bikini, right? I didn't fit into my old suit. Tits got bigger."

Jesus, "tits?" I guess coarse language came with rehabilitation. "Well, I suppose we'll have to buy you a new one."

"Come on, strip down to your boxers and jump in."

"I've got trunks upstairs, give me ten minutes."

"No, now," she said. "It's an underwear pool party, jump in."

"April," I grumbled. I didn't want to jump into the pool with boxers. Wet cotton was not designed to hide things.

"Please, please, please," she whined, puffing out her lower lip.

I sighed. Oh, what was the harm? "Fine, have it your way."

She whistled as she watched me pull off my shirt. "Foxy, daddy."

"Stop teasing me," I said, unbuttoning my jeans and pushing them down. My boxers were light gray and very baggy. I could feel my cock swinging against the material. What was I thinking?

"Jump," April coaxed.

I grumbled and then jumped into the pool, the water splashing all around. I surfaced to hear her laughing. Before I wiped my eyes, her arms were around my neck and her body was pressing into mine, her breasts mashing into my chest, her thigh momentarily bumping between my legs. She gave me a quick kiss on the lips and grinned at me.

"Let's go to the deep end," she said.

"You mean the six-foot end?"

"When you're five-five, that is the deep end," she said.

She swam away from me and I had a chance to see her ass, covered by soaking wet white cotton panties. They were damn-near transparent. Fuck, what was I doing in this pool with her? I swam after her as she reached the other end, treading water with one hand against the wall.

"Remember what a good swimmer I used to be?" she asked.

"I do. I guess there wasn't a lot of swimming in the detention center."

"Only yard time in the rain," she said.

She pushed off to reach me, once again wrapping her arms around my neck. I nearly slipped and went under as I tried to keep my head above water. My senses were alive as all of this bare skin was touching, hers and mine.

"Whoa there," I said, holding her waist. My hands wanted to grip her ass, but my fatherly instincts kept my lust in check.

"Don't let me drown, Daddy," she said.

Then I felt her legs coil around my waist. She was holding onto me tight, her pelvis right against mine. The close contact jumpstarted my cock and I felt it start to grow between her legs. I was about to push her away when she crushed her lips into mine. It wasn't a peck either. Her lips were hot and wild, the cold water amplifying the sensation, her tongue stretching into my mouth.

I told myself she was just an innocent girl working out her affection for her father, but I couldn't excuse how much I liked it. I began sucking on her tongue and feeding her my own. If my cock wasn't hard before, it was throbbing under her now. I kept kissing her, pushing her back up against the wall. My hands were on her sides, sliding up and down from her hips to her ribs.

I wanted her to stop me, to just push me away and tell me I was taking it too far, but the harder I kissed her, the harder she kissed back. Her hands were running over my back, her nails digging into my shoulder as she held me close. She was sucking so hard on my lower lip it was starting to hurt. I nipped at her and she responded by nipping back. God, I liked it. What was wrong with me? I scraped my lip between her teeth to get away, looking into her eyes to see if I had gone too far, but she licked her lips as if she wanted more.

"Mmm, there you go, Daddy. Finally, you're showing me you love me."

"Honey, you know, it's really not normal to kiss like that."

"Don't start that again," she said, kissing my lips to shut me up.

Well, fine, if she didn't mind, I was going to kiss her how she wanted, and I did. I mashed my lips into hers, sucking on her lower lip. I nipped at her with my teeth and she squeaked and nipped back, moaning into my mouth. This was really getting out of control. I was kissing her like I would a girlfriend. Oh, shit, I had a girlfriend.

I pulled my lips away again, but April kept me close with her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. "Mmm, you're such a good daddy. I was worried you wouldn't love me when I came home."

"You should have known better than that," I said.

"The way you were just kissing me, I do now."

I exhaled. The poor girl really did use kissing as a gauge of affection, didn't she? I gave her a fatherly kiss on the forehead. "You'll always be my little girl."

She used the opportunity to kiss my neck and suck for a moment. "And you'll always be my daddy."

I untangled myself from her legs to try to get away, but she still had her arms around my neck and swung her whole body into mine. Her hip smashed into my cock, crushing it between us. I tried to swim away but she had a hold of me too tight. I could see her eyes start to spread open and she looked down at the water, as if she could see what she felt.

"Oh my god. Is that what I think it is?"

I pulled free of her arms and backstroked away. "I don't know what you're talking about."

She started to swim after me; she did not look rusty at all. "Come back here!"

I turned and tried to run through the water, reaching down and grabbing my cock while it was tenting in my soaking wet boxers, trying to flatten it out. April grabbed onto my back. She started to reach around but I shook her off.

"What the heck are you doing?" I said.

"Your cock is hard!"

"My what?" I shouted. "Are you crazy?"

She was laughing, standing on her own now in the three-foot shallow end. I was squatting in the water, but fortunately the blood was draining out of my dick, hiding my shame.

"You were hard, Daddy! I felt it."

"I was not! You're being very inappropriate, April."

"Daddy!" She laughed again. "You are such a pervert. Were you getting turned on from kissing me. You know I'm a lesbian, right?"

"Don't be disgusting, you're my daughter. I'm getting out of the pool."

I climbed the ladder, my cotton boxers, clinging to my butt, wrapping around my cock and balls and outlining them for anyone to see, the mushroom head nearly poking out at the bottom.

"Daddy, come back," April said, climbing out after me, grabbing my wrist.

I turned and my eyes were instantly busy. Her white bra clung to her breasts, making them sheer. I could see the color of her pink nipples, see how hard they were from the cold water. Her panties were worse... or better. They were invisible. I could see her pubic mound, shaved, and in between her legs, I could see the start of her pussy slit before her closed legs blocked my view. It took me a second to realize her eyes were on the outline of my cock.

"Whoa," she said.

"Jesus, April, look at yourself," I said, turning myself to the side. "This is why people don't swim in underwear."

She was laughing again. "What? It's no big deal, Daddy. I just can't believe you were hard!"

"Stop it, I wasn't."

"Yeah, right. Just because I'm a lesbian doesn't mean I don't know what a cock is."

"Look, I'm going inside."

"No," she said, holding my hand. "Sit down. Let the sun dry you. We can talk."

"April..."

"Daddy, relax, it's fine. I think it's cute that you liked kissing me so much."

I turned a glare at her. "You know, I am a man. If I kiss someone like that, even my daughter, there's a reaction. It's not something I can control, but it doesn't mean anything."

She was smiling. "I said it's fine. Sit down."

She sat down before I did, reclining in the beach chair. I looked at her body again, admiring the sheer quality of her panties and bra, trying to get a better peek between her legs. When I felt my cock twitch against my wet boxers, I knew I had to keep myself together. I sat down, reclining and sighing.

"Don't be so embarrassed, Daddy," she said, poking my ribs. "I'm used to showering naked with girls all the time."

"You're not in detention anymore, April, and I'm not one of the girls."

"I know, I just meant I'm not used to being modest. Honestly, the only reason I wore panties and a bra in the pool is so you wouldn't yell at me, but I don't care."

"Okay, okay, fine," I said.

She stretched across the chair and kissed my cheek. "Love you, Daddy."

"Yeah, me too," I said. I still felt embarrassed. I hoped she would drop the subject.

"You know, I can totally see the outline of your cock in your boxers," she said.

I growled at her. "Why are you looking?"

"It's pretty obvious, and it's so fucking big, it's hard to miss."

"Just stop looking or I'm going inside!"

She stuck her tongue out at me and then reclined her head, closing her eyes and soaking up the sun.

I grumbled to myself as I leaned back as well. The whole thing was humiliating. I needed to change the subject. "By the way, I need to talk about something."

"Yes, Daddy-dearest?" she said, her eyes still closed.

"I invited someone over tonight for dinner, a woman. I'd like you to meet her."

April opened her eyes and smirked at me. "Daddy, do you have a girlfriend?"

"Well...sort of."

"Really? That's so cute!" she said, chuckling. "I'm so happy for you! And here I thought you were all lonely and miserable by yourself! This is great news."

"Wait, you're happy?"

"Well of course I am!" she said, sitting up. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"I, I don't know. Well, that's great. So you'd like to meet her?"

"Of course I would!" April said. "What's her name? Tell me about her. How'd you meet?"

"Her name is June. We met while I was doing a construction job at her office building almost a year ago."

"Wow, that long? Have you had sex?"

I think I blushed. "Uh, haha, I'm not talking about that."

"Come on, tell me," she whined. "I'm curious."

"You're very casual when it comes to talking about sex, aren't you?"

"We talked about it all the time in detention. So have you fucked her?"

"April! Don't use that word. And it's really none of your business."

"If it's none of my business, why are you inviting her over to meet me?"

"I meant the sex part isn't your business. She's very... shy is all."

"Mmmhmm. Are you gonna marry her?"

"It's way too early to think about that. But whatever happens, I don't want you to think I'm trying to replace your mother."

"I know, Daddy. I'm sure June and I will become great friends."

April and I returned to basking in the sun. I closed my eyes and relaxed. Before I knew it, April climbed off her chair and crawled between my legs. She was on her knees as I looked down at her.

"What are you doing?"

She held up a bottle of sunscreen. "Save me from the sun, Daddy?"

Oh god, it was the sexy sunscreen scenario! I had seen how this turned out way too times before to fall for it. "Kiddo, maybe you'd better put on your own sunscreen."

"Why?" she pouted.

"It's just... I really don't... I'm a man."

She rolled her eyes. "You're a child is what you are. It's just sunscreen. It's not like I'm going to ask you to rub it all over my tits and my pussy or something." She turned around and sat firmly down between my legs, her ass grinding into my cock, pinching it between my thigh and her back. "Now, lotion me please."

"Fine," I said, "but can you please not use words like 'tits' and 'pussy' around me?"

I sat up, pulling myself away so my cock wouldn't touch her, even if a pair of wet boxer shorts protected me. I took the lotion and squirted it into in my hand. I started on her shoulders, working the lotion into her skin. She titled her neck to the side and moved her hair out of the way. I allowed my hands to explore her neck. I rubbed it, massaging her collarbone. She exhaled.

"Mmm, that feels good, Daddy..."

I knew it was wrong, but rubbing my daughter's skin with slippery lotion just made me think of sex. I let my mind wander, making imaginary excuses how I had to apply the lotion under her white bra, under her white panties, right inside her cunt, and only my cock could spread it evenly. In my mind, I was ramming my fat dick in and out of her little pussy, holding her down right here on this beach chair while she screamed in pleasure.

"Mmm, Daddy, more," she said.

April scooted back and once again pinched my hardening cock in place with her lower back.

"Careful!" I said, pushing her back.

"What?" she said, turning her neck. "Is your cock hard again? Jesus, Daddy!"

"Of course it's not!" I said. "And don't use that word."

"What word, cock? Well, I felt something back there."

"You're imagining things," I said. "And you must have a pretty filthy mind to be imagining that."

"Hey, I'm a lesbian," she reminded me. "That's the last thing I want to imagine."

I handed her the sunscreen. "Here, you're done."

She turned around on her knees between my legs. The length of my shaft was still outlined in my wet boxers, just lying there obscenely against my thigh, the fabric clinging to it. I saw her eyes jump to it for a moment. Me, I was trying to keep my eyes off her nipples poking against her white bra, the color of her areolas open to my eyes through the wet fabric.

"The front?" she said.

"What?" I said.

"Kidding!" she teased, squirting some sunscreen in her hands and lotioning her chest and neck. I watched her for a moment, those slippery fingers dipping into her cleavage to spread the sunscreen, her hands running up and down her tummy. "Here, put some on your chest too."

"I'm good."

"Come on, you'll burn."

"I like pain," I said.

"Daddy," she pouted. "If you're going to be stubborn, I'll do it myself."

She squirted some sunscreen into her hand, and before I could object, her hands came down on my chest. She began rubbing in large circles, her palms crossing my pectorals, slipping right across my nipples and under my arms, down my sides, rubbing my skin.

"April..."

"I'm not gonna let you get sunburn. Stop being silly."

She was humming while she worked. I had to admit, I liked it how it felt to have her touch me. My mind was back to making up scenarios, this time having her stroke my cock with slippery sunscreen, my cum exploding all over her face and chest. I kept glancing at her closed legs where those wet panties were drying and hiding her pubic mound. I wanted to see her cunt so bad, see her lying spread eagle. My own daughter! Fuck, what was wrong with me?

I blamed the system for this, for taking my daughter away from me for so long she came back a woman. I had no time to adjust to her while she was growing up, get used to not wanting this hot young girl who was rubbing lotion all over my body.

Her hands reached the waistline of my boxer shorts. I knew what she was looking at too, the outline of my cock. I didn't even realize it was growing longer and harder again, lifting up my shorts while my mind abused my daughter's virgin body.

"You know, Daddy," she said, her hands keeping busy on my stomach, going over the same area again and again, "I was kinda nervous to tell you I was a lesbian. I thought you might, I dunno, disown me or something."

"I'd never do that," I said, glancing down at my cock, trying to will it to soften. It throbbed and I knew my daughter must have seen it. God, what was I going to say?

"In detention," April continued as if my cock had not just flexed before her eyes, "this girl told me when she told her father she was a lesbian, he raped her. I guess he wanted to turn her straight or something. He kept at her for years. She killed him eventually."

"Oh my god. You know I'd never do something that, don't you?" I said, glancing down at my cock. It stopped growing as it guiltily listened to my daughter's story, but it began to harden again when April started to spread lotion over my knees and up my thighs.

"I know, Daddy," she said. "But sometimes I wonder if I'm really a lesbian. I mean, how do I know until I have sex with a real boy, right?"

"That's a good point," I said, watching my daughter's hands inch toward the bottom of my boxers.

April looked up at me, right in the eyes. "I really don't think it would matter, but I want to at least see a cock once, live-in-person, you know?"

"There's, um, clubs for that, I think," I said.

"Well, I don't mean just see," she said, looking back down. I knew her eyes were on it now. She wasn't even massaging the sunscreen in anymore. Her fingers were just waiting near my boxers, like she wanted to tear them of and feast her eyes on my fat cock meat. "I want to touch one, feel it in my hand, look straight at it, smell it."

"Honey, I don't think we should really talk about this."

"Daddy, I'm not blind, you know?"

My cock flexed as if to challenge her statement. I decided not to insult her intelligence. "Look, you're rubbing me with lotion. It's a reaction. I'm embarrassed enough already."

"I know," she said, glancing up. "But I wanna see it."

"Jesus, April..."

"I just want to see if it makes me feel anything. I mean, I didn't get turned on when you were rubbing me with lotion. So, maybe if I see a real cock, I'll know for certain."

What kind of daughter asks something like that of her father? "April, I can't. It's really inappropriate."

"Please, Daddy? Don't you want to fix me, if I can be fixed?"

I did want to fix her. Being a lesbian went against everything I was raised to believe in, and if flashing my cock for a couple of minutes made her rethink her life style, what harm was there? Besides, she could practically see the thing already in these wet boxers.

"Okay."

She perked up. "Seriously?"

"Just for a minute," I said. "And just looking, no touching."

"Okay," she said, nodding. "Show me."

I reached down, feeling very embarrassed as I unbuttoned the fly of my boxers. I couldn't believe I was really going to expose myself like this to my daughter, but I slid my hand inside, took a firm hold of my cock, and pulled it right out into the morning sun. It was long and getting longer over the excitement of a beautiful young girl looking at it, my daughter of all people. As I took my hand away, it flopped back onto my belly.

My daughter's eyes were wide while her mouth hung open. She had been holding her breath. When she said, "Wow," it came out as a pant. She gulped as she looked my cock up and down, the mushroom head fat and wide, the piss slit red. She began nibbling on her lower lip as it started to stand up straighter, the veins along the shaft pulsing.

"It's getting harder," she noted.

"It happens," I said.

"How big is it gonna get?" she asked.

"About nine inches."

"What about your balls?"

"They're at the bottom," I said.

"I can't see them with your boxers on."

"Do you want to see them?"

"Yeah. Can you show me those too?"

"All right," I said.

I reached for my boxers and pushed them down. My long, fat cock was bent downwards until it reached tension and snapped back as my boxers came off. I settled back in the chair, my cock sticking up like a steel pole and my fleshy ballsack hanging between my legs, shifting in their pouch.

"Okay, so, you've seen it..." I said.