April in Texas Ch. 01

Story Info
A happy couple rekindles romance in the bluebonnet state.
2.9k words
4.11
27.3k
9

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SLC-Ohio
SLC-Ohio
64 Followers

We batted it around, Louie and I did, as to where we wanted to go for our spring break. I know that term is overused, but a spring break from office and business stress can be a good thing. We are not kids, but we had been going every April to Naples, Florida, where my mother has a fine home. But Florida, at least Naples, is boring. Once past the beach, there's nothing there. They have no cuisine, no olive oil, no wine – everything is imported. The good restaurants are $100 a plate, you'll get a ticket at the beach if you have an out of state tag, and all in all, that sucks. For food pilgrims who are wine drinkers, Naples, Florida is a bust.

On the other hand, sleeping with Louie in the guestroom of my mom's house, with my mother's permission, was different. My previous husbands had been there with me. But Louie and I, we weren't ever....married.... never had the arrangement licensed...so he never married me, so what...we went to Catholic church together and everyone knew me as his wife, and he was my husband for ten years. Legal records didn't reflect it, that didn't matter. I had his gold cards in my purse. A few states, including Texas, still recognize common law marriage.

That was the longest I've lasted with anyone. Three licensed marriages, three long term live together unions, and my relationship with Louie was the longest ever. When we started out we were each married to other people, all the signs were against us lasting at all. He was a big guy, 6'2, muscular and toned, 190 pounds, with movie star good looks, broad shoulders and a square cut Italian American jaw. I'd wear heals whenever I could, so that he would not tower over my 5'5 thin frame. Louie had a physical presence about him, a personal magnetism, he would attract attention whenever he entered a room. And that means the attention of every good looking woman. He was charming, he had charisma, and as a lawyer he knew what to say and when to say it.

After some thought, we focused on visiting Texas. We could have gone wherever we wanted to go, Greek Isles, Argentina, hell we went to Europe eight times. Well...why Texas? It was my pick. I had work connections there, in San Antonio, and I could write part of the expenses off. If I had 'meetings' with our Texas associate, our company would pick up the cost. As we insurance people say, it became a win – win. I scheduled meetings with the Texas insurance guy, Lamar Scott, to discuss the Texas 'school pool'. Pooling means grouping and brokering, enough of that. Plus Texas is the beginning point of the southwest cuisine of America. Texas has excellent wine, and great unique food, food that blends its base on the variety of people who have settled there. To us, Texas offered a lot more than Florida. But before you read much further I need to add that Louie went online with Texas types, where to go, what to do sort of stuff. We were advised, in advance, that the Texas beaches were the absolute worst of the entire Caribbean gulf coast. That's what Texas people told us about their state, but we went anyway.

The plan was to fly from cold Ohio to hot San Antonio. For that to happen, three ups, three downs. All the hazards of flying multiplied. At the time, our no frills airline was advertising that passengers could carry on their own picnic food, which for us meant a few bottles of Chardonnay, some cheese, some French bread. They didn't throw us off the plane, but they had a whatever when we opened up our own wine. They wanted to sell us wine, at $$ per glass, not let us drink our own carry on.

Finally, after stops in bars at the St. Louis and the Houston airports, we made it to San Antonio. I had booked a fancy suite at an airport hotel, the kind of place that has its own airport taxi. It was late when we arrived, and the noisy aircraft were overhead, but we were there, finally there. It was after eleven when we checked in, over ten hours out of Ohio. After tossing our luggage down, we checked out the pool and the hot tub, which was right outside our room.

"Louie," I said, "let's get changed and enjoy this hot tub. It will help relax your back. Turn the jets on and the heater up. It's been along day."

"Sure," Louie said, as he cranked the timer up to the maximum half hour.

We went back into our hotel room. Never one to dispute my decisions, Louie slipped on his trunks as I slipped on a black bikini - one of the three suits that I had brought along. In a minute, we'd gathered big hotel towels, a bottle of Chardonnay and two glasses. Louie slid open the sliding glass door and we stepped toward the hot tub. That late, the pool was dark and technically it was closed, but we didn't care. That suite was expensive, one of those 'with kitchen' deals, and I paid. We each eased ourselves into the steaming, swirling water. Louie poured out glasses of wine, and we attempted to unwind after a long day.

Ten minutes or so later, another couple approached, and asked us if it was OK for them to join us. I looked at them, Louie looked at them. They were a very attractive couple, thin, slim. They had their hotel towels and they had their bathing suits on. I sipped on my wine as I checked them out.

"No one has bothered us yet," Louie said. "So, by the power of the Senate and the people of Texas, we are declaring this hot tub to be open for guests of this hotel. It's a little hot, be careful."

The guy was tall with blond hair, mid thirties, and the gal – younger than I am, no doubt - was an attractive brunette. She had a nice top, a firm waist, and long legs. Her long brown hair crossed her chest as she stood in the flickering light from the adjacent guest rooms. Those lights cast reflections across the water, lending a surreal air to the dark evening hour. The tub had reclining steps, which some people descend as they get used to the hot water. First the guy tossed his towel and slid right in, up to his neck, and sighed. But the lady, after tossing her towel, she chose the long slow descent. The water framed her legs like a pair of thigh highs as she stepped in; her tight bikini bottom was balanced a foot from my face.

This couple - no names - said that they were from somewhere in Oklahoma, that they had also just flown in, and they were in San Antonio on a business trip. Neither wore a wedding ring. We didn't make a lot of small talk, my hunch is that they were equally as tired as we were. Louie and I had another glass of wine. After a few minutes of sitting there, relaxing, the gal whispered something to the guy, and then she spoke.

"Do you guys care if we take our suits off? This will be more comfortable without this tight suit pinching on me."

There was no light in the hot tub, and we four were only bobbing heads at chest line above the water. It was dark outside, we couldn't see much anyway. I certainly didn't care if they wanted to shed their suits.

"Sure, no problem," Louie said back to them.

There's something about watching another couple, especially a couple that are complete strangers, take their bathing suits off. We leaned back and watched. They each did it under water, but the fact that they were doing it with us there was really exciting. The guy was naked in seconds, but the gal squirmed and tugged, all underwater, and managed to free herself of her suit without exposing so much as her nipples. Instead of flopping their suits on the concrete, they kept them in the water. In the dark, no one could see that they were nude.

Louie looked over at me, and he didn't need to say a thing. I started stripping. We each quickly removed our suits...but...I had to be better at being exciting...I had to better the younger woman...so I sat up a step....so that my boobs, my perfectly matched, childless, natural 36C boobs, were above the water line. I was challenging the younger woman, showing off my body rather than hiding myself under the water. Louie moved over and wrapped his arm around me, he thanked me for being me.

We still hadn't had much conversation with the other couple, even though we were all naked together. They stared at my boobs as if they didn't care, they really were relaxing. The scene was tranquil, much like a European nude beach where sexual tension is not an issue. With the warm jets circulating, I let my open legs float to the top of the water, hoping that the other couple would like looking at me. Louie slipped his hand over to my vagina, but I have never enjoyed being finger fucked in chlorinated hut tub water at a hotel. A private tub, maybe, a beach, OK, but I try to avoid Clorox on my clit. Then I thought that I noticed that the other gal was giving the guy a hand job under the water; she leaned that way, her arm was in motion, but his penis was not visible. Yes, I could see it. I could see it in his face and in his posture, she was working him under the water. Maybe she saw Louie cup my puss, she could have, I was visibly exposed for them. Then she looked our way and spoke.

"He finds this relaxing,' she said as she continued, announcing rather than hiding her efforts. "Sometimes it puts him to sleep, especially after a long day, and we've had a long day today. The effort is all mine, the pleasure his."

As she spoke, I noticed that she had a very pretty mouth. Her white teeth shone in the reflected light, and she pronounced her words succinctly. The long ends of her hair floated on the water as she stroked her male friend's shaft. His eyes were closed as he began to drift off.

That said, he rose up a step, and she did the same. Each were now showing their bare chests for us, in a sitting position. And an enjoyable sight it was. The gal had a perfect pair of boobs; full and round with small nipples. Her right leg was floating on the water as she leaned his way. The guy had his legs spread and was well built, though she was the more attractive member of the pair. Louie and I could now see the movements of her right hand jerking his shaft, most of which was just below the water line.

"He enjoys the hot water," she turned to us and said, " I can feel a hot jet shooting under his balls".

Soon enough, the guy started to twitch and moan, and when he arched his butt up, she rolled around to mouth his erection. Her back was facing us. She was sucking his dick, that much I guessed, her head was bobbing up and down. The guy ran his fingers through her hair and held her head as she went down on him. But her long hair floated across the water and screened any view we could have of his penis in her mouth. With her back to us, every view of her mouth being fucked was covered by her hair.

The guy finished his climax in less than a minute. She continued to suck him until he eased back into the water, eyes closed, like some air mattress that had punctured a leak. She eased back in the water too, then she dunked her head, and tossed her long wet hair back over her shoulders.

"He'll sleep well tonight," she said to us, boasting about her abilities.

What a show off, I thought to myself.

She was right about the guy sleeping. He was nearly passed out and ready for the sack. We thought that maybe we'd need to lift him out of the water. By then, Louie and I also had enough of the hot tub. Ironically, the timer on the tub rang, and the jets stopped flowing. The other couple stood up and somehow they climbed out of the hot tub, their wet suits in hand. Though it was still dark, it was a pleasure to see them climb. They were each very attractive, with the hotel room lights illuminating their nude wet bodies, a pleasure to see their legs stretch and their butts move in unison. Then Louie and I emerged, and the four of us stood on the concrete naked. Quickly we examined each other's bodies, I found myself staring at the guy's now shrunken penis. Cold air after the hot water, I thought. We each moved, we postured, the young gal moved toward us to center our attention. As Louie handed me a hotel towel, I glanced at him. His eyes were focused on the young gal, as she slowly toweled the water from her open legs, facing him, eyeing his long but soft penis.

Still game myself, I stretched my towel across my back, and I held it open in the front. Pretending to pick up my wet suit, I squatted, catcher's style, and I spread my knees, giving the other couple another full view of me, and, in a way, thanking them for showing off, for playing with us. Looking back now, they didn't care, they wanted sleep, and so did we.

"It's really late, Sheryl", Louie said. "Let's get back to our room".

As we walked back to the room, I asked Louie "Did we even get their names?"

"What difference would a name make," he said, "we'll never see them again."

"Right," I responded, "and I don't doubt for a second that you would love to fuck her. Once that guy is asleep...well....I'll make sure that you won't be taking any walks later tonight."

We had left the lights on, I noticed that I could see through the curtains, and see into the front area of the suite where the kitchen was. Once back in our suite, we tossed our towels and our wet bathing suits in the bathroom. Louie started a bath for me for me – he knows how I enjoy a fine hotel, and that I refuse to sleep coated with chlorine. He had one of those cheap throw away cameras, and we took a few nude photos of each other around our suite. And...well....OK.....he took photos of me on my knees in front of the window, with the lights on bright, sucking his penis. They were like poses. Yes, I posed in the framing of the window, imagining that I was a whore in a red light window in Amsterdam. And he took more photos of me leaning over the kitchen table as he cocked me from behind. But that was a charade, a fun charade, that we played for a few minutes. Sure, I knew that anyone who walked by could see us, I even heard voices and footsteps as I knelt, voices laughing, but I don't think anyone really watched us, it was all pretend.

The bath was fantastic, better than the hot tub escapade. Quiet, private and relaxing. I leaned back, closed my eyes, and allowed the tension of air flight to leave my body. From the edge of the tub, Louie rubbed my shoulders. He fed me all the Chardonnay, and all of his penis, that I cared to swallow. I would take a sip of wine, then suck, then another sip of wine, as he leaned over the tub. How long I stayed there soaking, I don't remember.

"The sheets feel great", Louie yelled from the bedroom, as he turned the bed down. There is nothing like fresh linens in a fine hotel. It's one of my favorite pleasures. Somebody else has to change them, it's all luxury, it's what you pay for. The scent of fresh washed cotton filled the air as I entered the bedroom, nude with my hair wrapped up in a towel. Louie was stretched out and waiting for me.

"What have you planned for tomorrow?" he said, as he flicked the channels on the remote TV. "The weather will be sunny and hot, near 90. And it's only April."

We lay together in the sheets, in the light of the television screen. I started massaging Louie's stomach, down to his dick. He's very much like an alligator, as if anyone ever really rubbed an alligator to sleep.

"I need to do some insurance stuff with Lamar. I'll call him on my cell, first thing, and he'll pick us up. I've reserved a rental car at Alamo, and he says he'll drive us there. Lamar wants to take us to a wine emporium near here that has a fantastic selection of wine, he says they have daily tastings. 'I'll buy you a case of wine, and we'll have a good time, like we used to'...Then we need to find the Menger hotel, which is in the heart of downtown. I suppose that we'll do the river walk, or see the Alamo. Who knows, we may like Texas and you may like Lamar, Louie.

SLC-Ohio
SLC-Ohio
64 Followers