April Showers

Story Info
A couple shares a dirty little shower.
1.6k words
3.81
15.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been working out in my yard that day, mowing, trimming the hedges, weeding. We were to be at my cousins for dinner that night, and we just headed out as soon as we were done. We had been together for about 10 months or so, and the sex was still fantastic. So we dragged our stinky butts in to her house. She promptly banished us to her bathroom.

A brief moment of awkwardness, and then I laughed. How silly we were, all this nervousness about a shower, considering all the naughty things we had done up to this point, and all the interesting places we had done them in. I pulled him against me, and kissed him.

"Let's go, might as well go together, right?"

I unbuckled his belt and shimmied his shorts down over his hips and tossed them in a pile on the floor. His boxers, which for once he was wearing, soon followed the same trajectory. He had already been shirtless, saving me a step. He was glowing, sweat pearling on his tanned body. I just wanted to devour him, bit by bit. I shucked my clothes, wanting to get them off as quickly as possible. I grabbed his hand and dragged him in to the shower. Taking a moment, and turning my back, I adjusted the faucet and aimed the shower spray. I felt him stroking my back, not being able to wait even a minute for the touch of my skin. I turned around, chuckling.

"Can't wait?"

"Nope."

"Don't have to anymore."

I slicked the water off over his hair, and behind his head, grasping a handful of curls, and dragging his mouth to mine. He thrust his tongue in my mouth, initiating what was by now a familiar dance. I let go of his head and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling his body up against mine. I lifted my leg and wrapped it around his hip, circling around his back. I have very long legs. He ground against me, but not pushing yet. I fell back against the wall and, broke our embrace.

"Not yet."

I grabbed the shampoo bottle and poured some in to my hand. I pulled his head to me and rubbed it in, pulling the slipperiness down through the curls to the ends of his hair. I rubbed his skull with my fingertips, lightly scraping my nails in. He loved this. He arched his back, giving me a better access I worked up a nice foamy lather and tipped his head in to the spray to rinse. I let the water run over his head, washing away the shampoo, slicking the bubbles over his neck, down the muscles of his back, and over the tight curves of his mighty fine ass. I couldn't resist the quickest of gropes, giving the firm mounds a tight squeeze.

With all the shampoo gone, I moved on to the washing of his great body. I grabbed one of those poofy scrubbies and and the soap. Rubbing them together, I looked at his face. He was smiling at me, nearly knocking the air out of my lungs. I kissed him as I replaced to soap in the dish. I ran my tongue all along his and made him moan in pleasure. I stepped away deftly, just as he grabbed me, trying to distract me from my task at hand. I ran the scrubbie all along his shoulders, sloping down his tight biceps, and around down to his wrists.

I picked up his hand, lightly kissed and nibbled the palm, and washed it very gently. His fingers had always seemed to have a direct route to his cock, so I rinsed his fingers, and sucked his index finger into my mouth, treating his digit to a world class blow job. I had his attention now, let me tell you. I danced out of his reach again, as he tried to grab me and pull me close, but this was such fun, I didn't want the torture to end. I ran the scrubbie down his stomach, swirled it around his half innie, half outtie bellybutton, and around his hips, thus bringing me to my favorite part of his tasty body.

No, not that! I love the groves at the bottom of a guys stomach, that lead in to their groin, those muscles that seem to form a vee, just pointing the way to my other favorite part. I dropped to my knees, letting the water course over my head and back, and nibbled those ridges, licking, and stroking with my tongue. His cock bobbed against my cheek, begging for some attention of it's own. I smirked at him, and stood back up. I grasped his shoulder, and turned him around. I started back at the top, stroking down over his shoulders, the strong muscles of his back, his firm ass. I washed each leg, from bottom up, teasing him as I came This close to his package, but never quite getting there. I stood back up, gazed at him. My very own personal Adonis. Hallelujah! I could tell he was trying so hard too be good, and not grab me, bend me over and have at me. Finally I touched him right where he wanted me to. All of his patience, and my hard work paid off. I rubbed the scrubbie over his dark pubes, stroking outward to the head. My hands were very soapy by now, and I smoothed soap over his balls, washing away what was remaining of his self control.

He took hold of my arm, and drew me up to face him. He brought my hand up and plucked the scrubbie out of my fingers.

"My turn."

I saw a very naughty glint in his eyes as he turned me away from him, giving himself full view of my ass. I heard the sponge hit the bottom of the shower with a squishy Plop. Oh, dear. He tilted my head back, rubbing shampoo in to my hair, just as I had done his earlier. I figured he thought that turnaround was fair play. Damnit. I felt his fingers stroking my head, and every touch went straight to my groin. He trailed his fingers over my neck, and rubbed behinds my ears. Moaning, I leaned against him, pressing my ass up against his throbbing cock. I wanted him, needed him. Oh, goodness. The way he knew my body, it should have been illegal. He began to rinse the soap out of my hair, tilting my head back, and slicking the suds over my back. His hands grabbed my ass tight, kneading and grinding himself up against me. I couldn't stand this awful torture any longer. I needed him now.

I turned in his arms, and pulled his face to mine. I kissed him long and hard, breathing raggedly, practically panting. I dipped my tongue in his mouth, tasting him, tasting my self. He sucked my tongue the way I sucked his cock. I could feel the moisture dripping out of my pussy, and down my legs. I wrapped my arms around him, and dug my fingernails in to his ass, pulling him tight against my aching body.

One of his hands slipped down in between our bodies, and found my swollen nub. He stroked it, flicking over and over, making me whimper. He stopped for a minute, and used his fingers, gathering my juices on his fingers before plunging all four in me. His thumb returned to my clit, picking up a rhythmic beat. Thrust, stroke. Thrust, stroke. I was coming apart at the seams. I lifted one of my legs and wrapped it around his waist, drawing his cock closer to where I wanted it. One moan from me, and he knew what I wanted. With a quick shift of position, he was in me, with fingers still on my clit. One hard thrust and I came, gushing over his cock, and dripping down both of our thighs. He thrust again, sending another wave of ecstasy through my shuddering body. I rested my head against his shoulder, and panted, trying to come back in to my body.

I dropped my leg from his hip, and fell back against the tiles of the shower. I looked up in to his laughing eyes. He wanted me from behind. He loved my ass, and the way his balls would slap against my pussy lips when he buried deep in me. I bent at the waist, and grinned at him over my shoulder.

"Fuck me, now," I demanded.

Thankfully, he obeyed. I don't think that I could have gone to much longer with out his huge cock in me again. He slammed in to me, rough and hard, and I loved it. I knew how worked up he was, and I that he wouldn't last too terribly wrong. He gripped my hips, yanking me up against him. I reached between my thighs, and spread my lips with one hand. I stroked my clit, fast and hard, just like his strokes.

I could feel his cock stretching me. I could feel it pulse. He was close. One of his hands reached up and wrapped my hair around one of his fists. Oh God. Yes. I had my head bent back, and came hard and long, tapping my index finger against my twitching clit. With another pounding thrust, he came, filling me with cum. He kept stroking, slowing the tempo bit by bit, letting our bodies recover from the sensual assault. We turned in each others arms, and met with our lips. What a Shower.