April's Anal Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,001 Followers

A pang of jealousy shot through my body as I watched my girlfriend close her eyes with pleasure as her pink lips slipped down over his fleshy helmet, taking his deeper into her mouth. Will grinned with satisfaction as he placed a hand on her head, urging her to go deeper. Blowjobs had never been a specialty of April's, and although she had recently begun to show increased interest in the subject, I was nonetheless surprised at her enthusiasm as she sank down on Will's cock before withdrawing, leaving his shaft wet with glistening wetness.

"Oh, fuck yeah," he groaned, feeling the tiny

metal tongue stud gliding up the underside of his dick.

April smiled briefly before sucking his cock head back into her mouth as her hand stroked his shaft with long slow pumps. My own dick started to swell as I sat back and settled in to watch the scene unfold before me.

"Suck my balls," Will suggested, gently pushing her head downward as he grasped his dick in his hand and pulled it free of her lips with a wet 'pop'.

Without any sign of reluctance, she pushed his thighs apart and lowered her face to part his hanging balls with her nimble little pink tongue before sucking them both into her mouth as he moaned in encouragement.

Will smiled as he looked over at Mark, who was standing there awkwardly watching his friend enjoying the oral talents of my girlfriend's lips and tongue.

"I think Mark's feeling a little left out," Will stated, slowly stroking his cock with long deliberate strokes as April continued teasing his balls with wriggling flicks of her pierced tongue.

"Oh yeah?" she asked turning her head slightly. "Well whip it out and let's get this party started."

Mark revealed half a smile as he calmly reached down to undo his pants. April looked on impatiently as he let them fall to the floor before removing his underwear, a tight-fitting pair of boxer briefs. As they too slipped down his legs, I saw her eyes widen with astonishment as she took in the close-up view of Mark's dangling cock. Although still half flaccid, it was already larger than Will's with an equally impressive girth as well. April eyed the monstrous dick with lust before she composed herself and motioned him to come closer.

"What's the matter?" she asked with a playful pout in reference to his lack of hardness. "Am I not turning you on?"

"It always takes me kind of a while to get going," he explained sheepishly as she pulled his shirt off and stepped closer, now standing fully naked before my kneeling girlfriend.

"Well, let's see what we can do about that," she retorted, leaning forward and tilting her head to take the tip of his hanging cock into her little wet mouth.

As Mark felt my girlfriend's lips envelope his bulging head he let out a gentle sigh and closed his eyes as she proceeded to stuff more of his flaccid dick into her hungry mouth. When half his length had disappeared inside April's stuffed cheeks, I could see his shaft twitching with life as it began to expand and grow. She let out an appreciative moan as she closed her eyes, reveling in the sensation of having him pulse to life within her lips. Relinquishing her oral embrace, she gently cradled his growing cock, holding it aloft as she dipped under and flicked her tongue over his tightening balls, before gliding up the underside of his shaft, coating his hardening pole with a smooth layer of lubricating saliva.

Mark's hand migrated to the back of April's head as he prompted her to take him back into her mouth. Submitting to his prompting, she allowed him to pull her head forward as he pushed his dick into the back of her throat, eliciting a slight gag as she tried to withdraw. Mark pulled back a little before cautiously guiding his cock through her widely stretched lips. Fighting her gag reflex as best she could, April knelt passively as he proceeded to fuck her mouth with short, deliberate thrusts.

Will smiled as he watched the sight with growing interest. Kneeling behind April, he took hold of her wrists, holding them firmly in his grip as he coached his friend on.

"Fuck her face," he ordered, with a deviously lustful grin.

April offered no resistance as Mark began pushing faster and deeper, his monstrously large dick sliding unfettered in and out of my girlfriend's mouth. She closed her eyes tightly as moisture began to build up, while a thin trickle of saliva dripped down her chin. As the wet cock withdrew from her gasping lips, she panted for air, coughing and sputtering as Mark released her head and lifted his dick.

April accepted his invitation with renewed enthusiasm and leaned back in to suck his balls into her mouth as Will reached down to grope her supple ass cheeks. Gradually his hand migrated down between her legs, causing her to moan softly as he explored with eager fingers.

"Whoa, what's this?" He exclaimed suddenly upon discovering the end of the butt plug protruding from her ass as he traced his fingers around the object through her black sheer panties.

April giggled as he frantically pulled her underwear down over her hips, exposing the flat round base snuggled firmly between her little round cheeks.

"April," Will beamed with admiration as he began wiggling the embedded toy inside her hole. "You've turned into quite the little anal whore I see."

"You made me that way," she returned with a smile, pulling her wet lips from Mark's spit soaked balls.

Will smiled with pride as he clawed at her butt with grasping hands.

"Damn, I miss this ass," he muttered. "I can't wait to get my dick inside you."

"Well then hurry up and do it!" she shot back, obviously aroused by his crude compliments.

As the guys scrambled to remove any remaining clothing, April looked over at me with a look of pure lust. I smiled back at her as she bent over to pick up her underwear. With one final glance she blew me a kiss and tossed them to me before turning back to her new companions. I adjusted my dick within my pants and say back as my heart raced with excitement. The feeling was indescribable. I just hoped that once the sexual frenzy had dissipated, neither April or I would come to regret it.

Will had obviously laid claim to my girlfriend's ass and Mark did little to object. Following his friend's directions, Mark climbed onto the bed, lying on his back. April soon joined him, crawling onto his naked body as Will located the bottle of lube.

"That's it," Will coaxed, his lecherous eyes glued to her naked ass as she straddled Mark's supine body. "Get on that dick."

April giggled as she reached down to lift Mark's cock which was still shimmering with wetness from the enthusiastic face-fucking she had provided him with. Holding it aloft, she descended cautiously, using two fingers to spread her dewy lips around his swollen head. His substantial girth stretched her wet, eager opening as she let out a subtle moan and allowed her tight little pussy to slide slowly down his upturned shaft. Gradually, his length disappeared into my girlfriend as she lowered herself to rest atop his hips with his cock buried deep inside her.

"How does that pussy feel?" Will asked as he climbed onto the bed, slathering his erect dick with lubricant.

"It's pretty fucking tight," Mark groaned as April began to gyrate her hips against his, leaning over and placing her hands on his chest.

"I bet it is," Will answered back, watching with increasing gratification as his fist slid up and down his slick shaft with wet, deliberate strokes.

April lowered her body deeper, and swept a few strands of hanging hair back from her face before dropping her face the extra few inches to plant her lips against Mark's. He seemed as surprised as I was and took a few seconds before closing his eyes and fully accepting her intimate gesture. For some reason, that kiss shook me more than the fact that his dick was inside my girlfriend.

Encouraged by her sensual kissing, Mark brought his hands to the back her head and clutched at her hair before exploring April's body. His fingers slid down the sheer back of her sexy outfit before grasping her perfectly round ass cheeks and guiding her back and forth on his oversized dick. Reaching back, she lightly caressed his balls before withdrawing her fingertips up the underside of his shaft and grazing over the base the plug protruding from her ass. As her pussy began gliding up and down his thick pole, he began thrusting back, meeting her repeated rhythmic descent with short, upward thrusts.

April turned her face to the side, portraying a look of profound ecstasy, as the supple flesh of her ass jiggled while she fucked him with increasingly eager gyrations. Will inched closer, eyeing her tempting ass with an expression of wanton desire as his cock pulsed in his hand. Reaching out, he took hold of the base of the plug, twisting it around in her ass before tugging carefully. As April felt the toy sliding out of her tight little hole, she stopped all movement and closed her eyes in anticipation. The plug easily slipped free and her tiny orifice quickly contracted as Will placed his thumb over her asshole, massaging it with firm, pressing movements.

"Ready to get filled?" he asked crudely, as he tossed the plug aside and moved into position.

"Yes," April answered, patiently looking back over her shoulder.

Will placed a knee on either side of Mark's leg and rested a hand on her back as he gripped his lubricated cock with avid anticipation. Butting his glistening, purple head up against her tight little star, he rubbed it up and down, coating her hole with slippery fluid.

"Oh yeah," she sighed, as Will's tip centered in on her opening, testing the tightness of her muscular ring. "Do it. Put your dick in my ass."

I swallowed hard and shifted in my seat as he complied with her request. April's mouth opened and her eyes closed, overcome by the inexplicable sensation of having her wanton asshole pried open by the increasing pressure of Will's probing cock. With her left hand, she reached back and clutched her ass cheek, pulling it aside and giving me a perfect view of the dick half buried in her tight little butt. Mark ceased all movement as Will continued pushing, his shimmering cock slowly disappearing into my girlfriend's parting asshole. Leaning forward, April rested her body against Mark's naked torso as she turned her head towards me and opened her mouth, letting out a prolonged, high pitched sigh. As her asshole expanded to fit the entire length of Will's shaft, her lips converted from a silent gasp into a blissful, contented smile as if some eternal longing had just been fulfilled.

At that moment I silently wished I had brought a camera. I had suggested the idea previously, but April had refused, not wanting any lingering evidence of the kinky encounter.

"How does it feel?" I asked, as she turned back towards me, her eye afire with savage, impassioned lust.

"So fucking good!" she exclaimed with an emphatic, forceful gasp.

As Will increased the speed of his thrusting, Mark complimented his friend's enhanced activity with slow, upward strokes of his own. The feeling of having two cocks pistoning in and out of her holes caused April to freeze, overcome by the sensation of elated, carnal bliss. Placing her hands on Mark's chest, she lifted her body up and tossed her head back as Will began fucking her with increasingly spirited thrusts.

"Oh my god!" she gasped as her fingers clutched in futility at the bed sheets.

Will lifted his leg, placing a foot on the left side of Mark's body, giving me a full view of April's backside with each one of her holes plugged with thrusting cock. Mark's upward thrusting remained short and slow, his fat cock splaying her flushed, dewy lips as his friend continued to assault her asshole with deep, plunging strokes. Her body lurched with every thrust as her bouncing ponytail was snatched up by Will's grasping hand. As he pulled her head back, her eyes closed tightly and her lips parted, her mouth agape in breathless gasping.

"Do you like being our slutty little cock whore?" he asked, hissing into her ear as he impaled himself deep in her hungry hole.

"Fuck yes," she answered with a strenuous squeal as her ravaged asshole distended with each plunge of his throbbing dick. "I love being your dirty fucking whore."

As April's filthy words left her lips, my cock pulsed, sending aching vibrations through my swollen balls. I had never been so turned on in my entire life. Will was obviously pleasantly surprised by my girlfriend's dirty exclamation as well, smiling widely as he continued treating her tiny hole to a savage series of frenzied stabs.

"Where do you want me to cum?" he asked, slowing his rhythm under the threat of impending orgasm.

"I don't care," she gasped, her body shuddering from the relentless assault. "Anywhere you want."

Will's eye sparkled with exhilaration as a filthy thought had obviously crept into his crude, salacious mind. Unsheathing his dick with one fluid movement, he stood up and pulled her head back by her hair. April titled her head back and to the side, opening her mouth obediently as Will pushed his cockhead against her cheek, his pumping fist pointing the tip across her open lips.

"Fucccckkkkk," he growled, sending a shot of creamy white cum across her gasping face.

With an outstretched tongue, she struggled to catch the spurting fluid as her body jostled from Mark's upward thrusting. As Will's load spattered her open mouth, he pushed his cock past her lips to drizzle the remaining liquid onto her wriggling tongue.

As he stepped down off the bed, April once again cast her gaze my way, staring at me with an animalistic expression, her fiery green eyes glazed with lust and her lips shimmering with the remnants of Will's cum. Bringing her hand to her face, she wiped a long streak of sticky fluid from her cheek, pushing it into her panting mouth.

Will shot me a look of thankfulness as he walked over and grabbed himself a beer. He opened the can and took a long, thirsty drink, standing back to watch as April continued riding Mark's cock, her wet pussy sliding up and down, coating his thick shaft with a glistening, wet sheen.

"Can I fuck your ass too?" Mark asked, staring up at my girlfriend's flushed, cum covered face.

"Yes," she answered promptly as both Will and I, widened our eyes with surprise.

"Are you sure you can take that thing in your ass?" Will asked in a teasing tone before finishing his drink and setting the empty can on the table.

"I can sure try," she answered with a sly smile as she pulled her dripping pussy off his dick and dismounted his lying body. "How do you want me?"

"Whatever is easiest for you," Mark answered, sitting up as he absently stroked his cock with expectation.

April lay down on her back at the edge of the bed, smiling at me from between her spread legs as she stroked her fingers over her engorged pussy lips. Raising her knees up towards her chest, she reached down with each hand and pulled her cheeks apart, giving me a lewdly provocative view of her abused, reddened asshole. As Mark stood and stepped up before my girlfriend's waiting body, he blocked my view and I was forced to stand up in order to see. As he lubed his cock, April smiled up him lightly running her fingertip over her asshole, massaging it with gentle, circular rubs.

"Okay, "she said softly, moving one hand back to her clit. "Do it."

Mark stepped forward and pressed his engorged cock head against April's waiting asshole as she closed her eyes in concentration. He proceeded cautiously, butting up against her tightly closed star as we watched with skepticism. At first it looked as though there would be no way Mark's monster cock would fit inside my girl's tight little ass.

"Push harder," she suggested, wiggling her hips in assistance. "Don't worry. If you hurt me I'll let you know."

Mark nodded and immediately complied, increasing the pressure until her tiny pink knot slowly gave way before his unrelenting pressure. Distracted by her own finger dancing on her clit, April sighed as she relaxed her asshole enough for the head to slip inside, the tiny aperture stretching to accommodate his impressive girth. As her clenching ring clamped down, trapping his bulbous pink helmet, she moaned with encouragement while he began pushing deeper. A few minutes later and most of Mark's length became firmly ensconced within the confines of my girlfriend's insatiable ass.

April was breathing hard with deep, labored gasps as he began moving his hips back and forth, inching his impressive cock in and out with short, leisurely jabs. With one hand busy at work on her pussy, she reached under between her legs tracing her fingertip around the perimeter of her tightly stretched asshole as Mark's dick slid deeper with each tender stroke.

"Do you like fucking my ass?" she asked, watching his face with determined interest.

"I love it," he moaned in response, reaching out to take hold of April's fishnet-covered legs around each ankle.

"Oh yeah," she muttered in encouragement as he pushed her legs up towards her head, allowing a longer, deeper stroke. "Fuck me just like that. Nice and deep."

Unable to allow his friend to have all the fun, Will soon felt drawn back into the action as he crawled back onto the bed. His dick was still half limp, but he nonetheless intended to insert himself back into the sexy situation. April's asshole had now accommodated to the size and thickness of Mark's cock and he was now sliding and out with relative ease as she buried two of her fingers deep in her dripping wet pussy.

"Suck my balls," Will ordered, as he inched his way closer to April's head, holding his half-hard dick aloft with his slowly stroking hand.

April turned her face to accept his balls, letting them drop into her open mouth as he leaned over her. Sucking hungrily, she let out a muffled moan, still reveling in the sensation of her tiny asshole stretched around Mark's invading shaft. Gradually, Will's dick soon resumed its former hardness in my girlfriend's mouth, her tongue bathing his balls as they jostled between her lips due to his frantic jerking.

Overcome with lust, Will flipped a leg over April's head, straddling her face as he stared down into her eyes with cocky smile. Again his balls found her accepting mouth as she continued sucking frantically, moaning under the relentless anal assault from Mark's enthusiastic thrusts.

"Put your finger in my ass," he ordered, pumping his cock with increasingly eager strokes of his fist.

Will's request caught me by surprise, but April apparently remained unbothered, immediately pulling her fingers from her soaking wet pussy and bringing them to his ass. After a few seconds of awkward exploring, her wet fingers found his asshole and began worming their way inside.

"Oh fuck yes," he moaned as my girlfriend's slick, slender middle finger probed his ass with wriggling thrusts. "Deeper. Move it in and out."

I was a little surprised at Will's penchant for anal play, but Mark seemed unfazed as he repeatedly pushed the length of his pulsing cock into April's accepting anus. Reaching around, Will grabbed her small hand, forcing her finger deeper into his ass as he continued prodding her on with his crude, verbal assault.

"Yeah, that's it. Make me cum, slut. Finger my ass and make me cum all over your slutty little face."

Will's words only increased April's arousal and she attacked his ass with brazenly aggressive stabs of her tiny finger. His body began to shudder atop her face as his stroking increased to a franticly rapid pace. Suddenly he growled and tensed as a fountain of white cum erupted from the end of his dick, arcing into the air before flowing down over his knuckles onto April's face. As his strokes diminished in frequency, the creamy fluid pulsed out of his swollen head, trickling down over his pumping fist and dripping in small white droplets onto her cheeks and forehead. With one last contented smile, Will removed himself from April's cum-covered face, sitting back on the bed to watch the rest of the show.

damonX
damonX
3,001 Followers