April's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,895 Followers

While I licked his cum off of my fingers Danny looked around for his pants. When he found them he took out his handkerchief and gently wiped my breasts clean. As soon as he was done he took me in his arms and gave me a long slow kiss. Danny was a gentleman and a lover.

After a moment we reluctantly broke off our kiss and gathered our clothes together. Just as we finished getting dressed the weight room door opened and a student walked in.

"Well, well, well what do we have here? It looks like April Hansen is having a little fun on the side. I'll bet Brad Stewart's going to be pretty mad when he hears about this."

I recognized the student. It was Lyle Cummings. Lyle was one of Brad's fraternity brothers. I looked at him. "Lyle I really don't care what Brad thinks, so you can tell him anything you want."

Danny looked at Lyle. "Lyle, that's your name right?"

He nodded. "Damn right it is."

"Well Lyle I'm going to count to one and if you're still in this room when I'm done counting I'm going to beat the shit out of you."

Lyle stared at Danny.

Danny said, "One."

Lyle turned and ran out of the room.

I smiled at Danny. "I think I just broke up with my boyfriend."

Danny looked at me. "Are you upset about it?"

I shook my head.. "Not at all, Brad was an asshole." I leaned over and kissed Danny on the cheek. "And you're a much better lover than he is."

As we were walking out of the room I stopped. "There is one thing that's kind of odd."

"Whats that April?"

"This is the first time in years that I haven't had a boyfriend." I turned to Danny. "Would you and Ponce be willing to act as my boyfriends?"

Danny laughed and then he bowed. "April Hansen we would be honored." He paused for a moment. "One thing though."

"Whats that?"

"I'm pretty sure that Ponce is still a virgin."

I laughed. "Don't worry, I'll take care of that problem the next time we get together."

Danny smiled. "I think Ponce is going to be very happy when he hears that."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,895 Followers
12