April's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

I laughed. "Danny you don't have to worry about that. I like Ponce a lot. He's going to get as many chances as he wants."

Danny smiled. "Good, now let's get down to some serious bareback fucking."

Danny got behind me. While he was getting into position I had an interesting thought. Sex with both Danny and Ponce was fun, but very different. When I was with Danny, he was in control. When I was with Ponce I was in control. I wasn't sure which one I preferred. I smiled. I liked it both ways. The variety was fun.

Suddenly I felt Danny enter me. I gasped. This was the first time I'd ever been fucked from behind. It felt good. When Danny started pushing his cock in and out of me, all other thoughts left my mind. My attention was completely focused on the pleasure he was giving me.

I don't know how long Danny fucked me in this position. It could have been two minutes, it could have been an hour. I lost track of the time.

Suddenly Danny pulled his cock out of my cunt. He picked me up, turned me around and gently laid me on my back on the couch. He got on top of me and pushed his cock back into my cunt. He was more forceful now. He fucked me with long slow powerful thrusts. The sensation was divine. He rode me to two orgasms. I cried with pleasure during both of them. Danny just fucked me harder.

Suddenly I felt the tension building in his muscles. This was what I was waiting for. This was what I wanted. I wrapped my legs around him. I wasn't going to let him escape. I wasn't going to let him pull his cock out of me until he was done ejaculating all of his semen into my cunt.

I gasped when I felt the first spurt of Danny's cum hit the back of my womb. This was wonderful. I tightened my leg hold on him. I wanted him to be as deep inside me as possible. Thrills of pleasure rippled through me each time I felt his cock squirt more of his semen into me.

Finally it stopped. Danny relaxed and lay on top of me for several minutes. I felt his cock soften and slip from my cunt.

Danny smiled at me. "April that was really a lot of fun."

I giggled. "Yes it certainly was."

Danny looked at the clock and jumped up. "April I'm sorry to do this to you, but I have to go to work."

While he was getting dressed I asked, "Where do you work?"

"I work for a furniture mover. We have a three hour job this afternoon. I'll have to meet you and Ponce at the gym."

He picked up my hand and held it. "April I really like you." He paused. "Ponce and I both really like you. I don't know if we can make this work, but I sure want to try." He smiled at me. "Promise me you'll take care of Ponce before you leave this afternoon."

I smiled back at Danny. "Don't worry I will. I like Ponce, I like him very much.." I stared at Danny. "I like you to, I want to try to make this work just as much as you do."

Danny leaned over and kissed me. "April I have to run. I'll see you at the gym at 5:00."

As soon as Danny was gone I turned to Ponce's bedroom door and called, "Ponce you can come out now. Danny and I are all done."

Ponce's bedroom door opened. When he walked into the living room he said, "It sounded like you and Danny were having a pretty good time

"I'm sorry Ponce. I should have tried to be quieter." I shook my head. "I wasn't trying to make you feel bad."

Ponce sat down next to me. "It's okay." He shrugged. "I can't really explain this, but it didn't make me feel bad." He smiled at me. "You really liked it when Danny fucked you didn't you."

"Yes I did." I laughed. "I don't have much experience, but Danny seems to be pretty good at sex."

Ponce looked at me. "April why did you tell me to go to my room when you were sucking Danny's cock? It was almost like you were treating me like a little kid."

I took his hand. "I'm sorry Ponce. I don't know why I did it." I stared at him. "I like you. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"It was embarrassing April."

"Ponce I am so sorry."

Ponce put his arm around me and hugged me. "Want to hear something weird?"

"What?"

"Promise you won't laugh?"

"I promise."

"I got excited when you did it."

I stared at Ponce for long time. Finally I said, "Would you like to hear something else that's weird?"

Ponce nodded. "Okay."

"It got me excited to." I shook my head. "Ponce I'm not exactly sure I know where this leaves us. Sex between you and me might end up being a little different than the sex that Danny and I have. Is that what you want?"

He shrugged. "Maybe, I'm not exactly sure either. This is all very new to me." He laughed. "April you're the first girl who ever touched my cock."

I laughed. "Your cock is only the third one I've ever touched." I took Ponce's hand. "I think you and I will have to spend some time talking about how we have sex." I looked at him. "We're both smart, well educated people. Even though were novices at sex I think we can still be sophisticated about this."

I took a deep breath. "I think you're telling me that you'd like me to be a little dominant with you, is that right?"

Ponce laughed. "April you're putting it right out there aren't you."

"I'm sorry Ponce. I'm not trying to embarrass you. It's just that," I hesitated for a moment and then I said, "It's just that I think I might like doing that."

Ponce smiled at me. "April do you know what I enjoyed most today."

"No What?"

"Licking your pussy."

I laughed. "Ponce do you know what I enjoyed the most today?" I paused. "And I think this includes my being with Danny."

"What?"

"You licking my pussy." I grinned at Ponce. "Want to do it again?"

Ponce looked at my cunt. Danny's cum was still leaking out of me. He stared into my eyes and said, "Make me do it."

I shivered. "Ponce a little thrill just shot threw me when you said that. Are you sure?"

He nodded. "Oh yes I'm very sure."

"I'm going to be just a little mean to you. Is that okay?'

Ponce didn't say a word. He just smiled and nodded yes.

"Take your clothes off. I want you naked."

Ponce quickly undressed. As soon as he was naked he stood in front of me like a soldier at attention. Ponce had a great big cock. It was sticking straight out in front of him.

"Baby, my lover just left." I looked at my cunt. "He left a big mess inside me. Get down on your knees and lick me clean!"

I know it wasn't being very smooth. It was my first time doing this. A week ago I was a virgin. All of the sudden I was trying to be a dominatrix. I was in way over my head.

Ponce didn't care. It was just as much his fantasy as mine. He got down on his knees and licked all of Danny's cum out of my cunt. I got very excited while he was doing it. I had my fifth orgasm of the day. Sex was turning into more rigorous exercise than basketball.

When we were done, I pulled Ponce up on the couch next to me and kissed him. "Sweetheart, that was wonderful."

Ponce grinned at me. "Yes it was."

Suddenly he got very quiet and stared at the floor.

"Ponce, what's the matter?"

He looked at me. "You called me sweetheart."

"Is that okay?"

He face broke into a huge smile. "Oh yes."

I kissed him and then I said, "Ponce take me up to your bedroom."

"Why?"

"I think that you and I are going to end up playing some very kinky sex games with each other. They're going to be our little secret."

He nodded. "I'd like that."

"But I don't want you to be a virgin anymore. Ponce take me to your bedroom and fuck me. I want you to cum in my pussy just like Danny did." I paused. "Ponce we're going to play some different games, but I want you to always know that you can have me the same way Danny has me any time you want." I stared at him. "Do you understand that?"

He stared at back at me. "Yes April I understand."

"Promise me that you won't ever forget it."

He smiled at me. "I promise."

Ponce took me to his bedroom and fucked me. He didn't last very long. That didn't matter to either of us. We'd already had plenty of fun. This was just about Ponce losing his virginity

When we were done we cuddled together in Ponce's bed, After awhile I sat up. "Ponce we have several hours before the basketball game at 5:00. I'd love to spend the rest of the afternoon with you." I shook my head. "I hope you're not becoming a bad influence on me. I never cut class, but I'll cut my political science class this afternoon. I want to be with you."

Ponce sat up. "In the future I won't let you cut class, but I'd love to spend the afternoon with you today." He laughed. "April this is a special day for me. I just lost my virginity."

I hugged Ponce. I was already falling in love with him.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers
12