April's Story Ch. 07

Story Info
April & Ponce play while Danny's out with Mandy.
3.8k words
4.35
30.5k
5
0

Part 7 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,904 Followers

Note: This story is the seventh episode in a series entitled "April's Story". If you have not read the previous six episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

At 5:00 am we finally got tired. Danny went to his room and Ponce and I retired to his room. I loved sleeping with Ponce. His arms were so big and so strong. I felt safe when I was in his bed.

When I awoke the next morning I was alone. I looked at the clock. It was 11:00 am. I had to pee. I got up and made my way to the bathroom. I didn't bother to put on any clothes. When I passed through the living room I saw my two boys.

They both called to me. "Good morning April."

I just nodded to them. I was in a hurry.

I relieved myself, brushed my teeth, washed my face and combed my hair. When I came out of the bathroom Ponce was waiting with one of his tee shirts.

He tossed it to me. "You liked wearing one of these yesterday morning. I thought you might like another one today."

My baby was so sweet. I smiled at him as I pulled it on. "Thank you." I giggled. "I think your tee shirts might become my favorite outfits."

Danny was setting the table. "April we have breakfast."

My boys had been to MacDonald's. Danny was putting three deluxe breakfasts and three cups of coffee on the table.

I sat down. I was kind of overwhelmed. I was used to dating guys like Brad Stewart. Danny and Ponce actually cared about me.

All three of us were hungry. For a few minutes we ate voraciously. When our appetites were finally sated we relaxed, sipped our coffee and talked. At first we made small talk. The magic of the previous night was still in all of our minds, but we had to find a way to recapture it.

Suddenly Danny got very serious. "April we both really like you. We really like you a lot." He smiled. "My shy buddy here is madly in love with you." He turned to Ponce. "Sorry Ponce, but you've told me how you feel. I'm not going to let you keep it a secret because you're too shy to tell her."

I smiled at both of them. "I like both of you very very much." I turned to Ponce. "Baby I'm falling in love with you to, so you don't have to be shy."

Ponce grinned. "April I want to be the one to ask you this." He paused. "Danny and I have been talking this morning. We were wondering if you'd like to live with us. You wouldn't have to pay rent or anything, we'll take care of that. We'd both just really liked it if you lived here. If you want, you could sleep in my room with me." He looked at the floor. "Or I could sleep in the living room and you could have my room."

I broke out laughing. I couldn't help it, he was so cute. I got up, walked over and sat on his lap. "Ponce baby, I won't even consider living here if you and I can't sleep together." I kissed him. "Sweetheart I loved last night. I love sleeping in your arms."

Ponce blushed.

I turned to Danny. "You're cool with this?"

He nodded. "I brought it up to Ponce."

I smiled at him. "Thank you."

I turned back to Ponce. "I would love to live with you guys." I stopped to think. "I have to keep my dorm room." I shrugged. "It doesn't really matter, It's part of my scholarship." I thought some more. "I am sure it will be okay with Mandy. She'll have the equivalent of a single room. I'll also need to keep the room to keep my parents happy. I'm not sure how they would feel if they knew their daughter was moving in with two guys." I laughed. "Actually I am pretty sure I know how they'd feel."

Ponce smiled at me. "Can we go get your clothes today?"

I nodded. "Yes, I'd love that." I paused. "I still have to go to work today. Can we do this before I go to work?

Ponce nodded, "Of course we can."

I looked at my boys. "One other thing. If I move in here, there are going to be some changes."

They both looked at me.

"First of all, we're going to go to the grocery store. We're going to stock the refrigerator. All three of us are going to start cooking. We're going to eat real meals."

They both smiled and nodded. This was fine with them.

My facial expression got very serious. "You two are also going to start going to class. I want a copy of both of your class schedules. If you're not in class, I'll want to know the reason why."

Danny and Ponce looked at each other.

I laughed. "You got it boys. I am not hanging around with dead beats. If I move in with the two of you, you're going to be students and you're going to graduate."

I waited for a moment to let this sink in and then I continued. "We're also going to have some regularly scheduled study times." I looked at them. "Are there any questions?"

They both shook their heads and said in unison, "No maam."

After breakfast Ponce and I went to my dorm room. Mandy was there. I explained what was happening. She was excited, I was moving in with the two hottest guys on the campus.

I packed up some clothes and my makeup kit. When I was ready to leave, I turned to her. "Mandy would you like to go out on a date with Danny Gerard?"

Mandy looked at me and screamed. "Shut up."

I laughed. "No Mandy I'm serious. Would you like to go out with Danny?" I looked at her. "Mandy he already told me he thinks you're cute."

"Danny Gerard knows who I am!"

"Yes, he knows who you are. Now do you want to go out with him?'"

"Hell yes!"

"All right, I'll have him call you. The two of you can double date with Ponce and me"

Ponce and I grabbed my stuff and took it to his truck. When we got back to the apartment Danny was there. After we put my things in Ponce's room we joined him in the living room. He was trying to watch an NFL football game. Trying was the key word. The boys television was old and decrepit. The primary color was rose pink and it only got 3 channels.

Ponce and I sat down on the couch. "I told Mandy you wanted to go out with her."

Danny nodded. "Good, when are we going out?"

I picked up a copy of Penthouse from the coffee table and threw it at him.

"You still have to call her and ask her out. I'm not going to do everything for you."

"Yeah okay, I'll call her this afternoon." He picked up the Penthouse. "You could be more careful with our literature."

I laughed. "I think I'm going to throw out all your dirty magazines. You shouldn't need them anymore. The two of you have me to look at."

Danny started laughing. "Can we expect you to walk around the apartment naked all the time?"

"Why? Am I living with a couple of satyrs. Is sex all you guys ever think about?"

Ponce and Danny looked at each other and started laughing again. Ponce kissed my cheek and said, "Once in a while we think about basketball and football, otherwise sex is pretty much it."

I threw up my arms. "I'm living with two perverts."

Danny grinned at me. "You're a lucky girl aren't you."

I nodded. "Yes, I most certainly am."

Ponce dropped me off at The Silly Squirrel at 3:00. He picked me up at 9:05.

I had two pizzas with me. The pizzas from The Squirrel weren't very good. They put lots of sugar in their sauce, they want kids to like them. Still, I thought my big baby would love some pizza tonight. The price was also right, they were free.

My suspicion was correct. Ponce's eyes lit up when he saw me carrying them. When I got into his truck he asked, "Are those for us?"

I shook my head. My baby was the most insecure guy in the western hemisphere. "Yes, sweetheart." I paused. "Actually I ate at work, these are for you and Danny."

He smiled. "Thanks April, I love pizza."

"Ponce these aren't very good pizzas."

Ponce smiled. "April there is no such thing as bad pizza. How much did they cost you?"

"They were free."

Ponce looked at me like I was an idiot. "April free pizza is the best kind."

I chuckled. I was slowly learning about living with boys.

As we pulled away from the curb Ponce said, "Danny called Mandy. He's out with her right now. They went down to Murphy's Bar to watch Sunday Night Football."

"Ponce do you want to go down there and watch the game with them?"

He smiled at me. "Not when the alternative is spending an evening alone with you."

I cuddled up next to Ponce. He might have been shy and unsophisticated about women, but he always seemed to say exactly the right thing to me. I smiled to myself, honesty and kindness were two qualities that were worth a lot in a guy.

When we pulled up in front of the apartment I looked at Ponce and said, "So we have the place to ourselves right?'

Ponce grinned at me. "We're all alone."

"We could do anything we want tonight, correct?"

Ponce nodded. "That's right."

"Got any thoughts about how we might spend the evening?"

After he put the truck in park Ponce winked at me and said, "Yes I do Mistress."

I giggled. "Sweetie I think we're going to have a very fun evening."

When we got into the apartment Ponce said, "I made some space in my dresser and my closet so you can put some of your things away. This week we can go to the used furniture store and get you a dresser of your own. You'll have to tell me what other furniture you want."

I put my arms around Ponce's neck and kissed him. "Thank you." I paused "Ponce why don't you eat some pizza while I unpack. When you're done eating we can play for a little while."

Ponce disappeared into the kitchen. I unpacked my underwear and put it into one of the empty dresser drawers. I was putting my tee shirts away when Ponce came back into the bedroom.

I turned to him. "Are you filled up?"

He smiled. "Yes I am. Thank you for bringing that home April. I put the rest in the refrigerator for Danny."

"You're welcome sweetheart." I put my arms around my boy. "I think it's time for my slave to undress me and give me a bath."

Ponce smiled. "I'll go start running the water in the tub."

He disappeared into the bathroom. When he came back he started helping me get undressed. Ponce was a good slave and obediently assisted me as I removed each article of clothing I was wearing. Every time we took something off, he carefully folded it and put it away.

Once we'd removed everything except for my panties Ponce got on his knees in front of me and slowly pulled them down. After he exposed my pussy he kissed me. His kisses were soft and gentle. I sighed when I felt his tongue probe the space between my cunt lips.

After a moment he turned me around and pulled my panties away from my ass. I took a deep breath when I felt him spread my cheeks and start to kiss and lick my asshole.

I could have let him do that for the rest of the evening, but we had games to play. The fun was just beginning. I turned around and faced Ponce. "Slave, stand up and take your clothes off. I want you naked when you serve me."

Ponce grinned at me, stood up and quickly removed his clothing. When he was naked I made him stand in front of me so I could inspect him. I loved his huge muscular body. It was an incredible thrill to know that I could dominate this large, powerful man.

I grabbed Ponce's hand and led him into the bathroom . He got on his knees and tested the water temperature with his hand.

"Goddess April, your bath is ready."

We were both giggling as I stepped into the bathtub and sat down. I lay back in the hot soapy water and closed my eyes. I was always a shower girl, baths were a luxury for me. Having a boy wash me was an experience that I'd never even dreamed about.

When Ponce picked up a wash cloth. I made a mental note that we were going to have to buy some bath sponges.

My slave tried to start by washing my pussy. I stopped him. That privilege would only be granted after he'd given me a proper bath.

After that, Ponce hesitated, it was obvious that he wasn't sure about how he should begin. I gave him some quick instructions. He was a good student. He started by washing my face and then he moved on to my neck and shoulders. He methodically worked his way down my body. We both enjoyed the time he spent washing my breasts. I made him bathe my legs and feet before I let him wash my pussy and ass.

Ponce spent a long time washing my feet. It was becoming very clear to me that he had a special appreciation for this part of my body. I decided that after my bath I needed to explore this fascination of his much more thoroughly.

Once he'd finished washing the rest of me I allowed Ponce to wash my pussy and my ass. I very nearly had an orgasm when I felt the wash cloth rubbing against my clitoris.

After my bath was complete, I got out of the tub. Ponce covered me with a clean bath towel and dried me off. This was the pinnacle of decadent pleasure. Once I was dry I led my baby to the bedroom.

As soon as we got into the bedroom I sat down on Ponce's bed. Ponce stood in front of me waiting for my command.

I nodded to him and said, "Get down on you knees."

Ponce started to kneel on the bed next to me. I stopped him. "Not on the bed wimp! Get down on the floor. I only allow real men to share my bed. Cuckold pussies like you have to grovel on the floor."

The Internet stories were a wonderful source of inspiration for us in our early attempts at game playing. I frequently found my self quoting them. Ponce loved every minute of it.

Once he was on his knees next to the bed. I spread my legs for him and pointed at my cunt. "Would you like to kiss this pussy?" I leered at him. "You would wouldn't you." I started to play with myself. "It's a beautiful pussy isn't it. It's just waiting for your tongue. I wish I could let you lick it right now." I sighed. It was a pretend sigh. "But I'm not sure you're worthy. Tonight you're going to have to earn the right to kiss my cunt."

I lay back on the bed, raised my legs and extended my feet so that they were nearly touching his nose. "Look at my feet Ponce. They're also beautiful." I frowned. "I think you've been neglecting them. They need your attention."

My voice got very quiet. "Kiss them Ponce, kiss the soles of my feet." I paused. "After you've properly kissed the soles of my feet I want you to kiss my toes. I want you to make love to each of my toes for me."

Ponce solemnly took one of my feet in his hands. At first he caressed it and then he placed a gentle kiss on the ball of my foot.

The air was filled with erotic tension. We were both wildly excited.

Ponce started to make love to my feet. His eyes were closed. It almost seemed like he was worshiping me. The feeling of power was magnificent. Every nerve in my body was tingling. It was almost as good as having my ass licked.

I started playing with my cunt while my slave continued kissing and licking each of my toes. It wasn't long before I had an orgasm. Ponce waited obediently while I recovered and then he started worshiping my feet again. My second orgasm came almost immediately.

After I recovered from my second orgasm I rolled over onto my stomach and stared into my kneeling baby's eyes. "This game is wonderful. Ponce I want you to be my love slave forever."

Ponce laughed. "April there is nothing in the world that would make me happier."

I giggled, "Prove it." I turned around. "Lick my ass."

My heart started to race when I felt Ponce's big hands pull my cheeks apart. I closed my eyes and sighed as I felt his tongue push its way into my asshole.

I don't know how long Ponce kissed and licked my ass. I didn't care, I was having too much fun to worry about time. It was the onset of fatigue that finally caused me to stop him and roll over.

I sat up and stared at Ponce. He was still kneeling on the floor next to the bed. I lasciviously spread my legs and started rubbing my clit. As I rubbed myself I remembered the story that Ponce and I read yesterday afternoon. I thought of the words that the dominant wife said to her submissive husband after her lover left.

I grinned at Ponce and repeated them. "Cucky, you've been a very attentive slave this evening. You've earned your reward." I pulled the lips of my pussy apart. "I'm going to grant you the privilege of licking my cunt."

Ponce smiled at me. He also remembered the story. He knew exactly what to do. He crawled closer to me and tried to kiss my cunt.

I reached out and slapped him. I didn't hurt him, he was ready for the slap. He knew I was going to do it. We were both following the story line.

"NO! No! No! Cucky, where are your manners? You are well aware of the fact that a good slave thanks his mistress whenever she generously grants him a privilege."

Ponce bowed his head. "Goddess April, thank you for allowing me to pleasure you by kissing and licking your cunt."

"That's very good cucky, but you shouldn't have to be reminded about good manners. You need to beg me to forgive you."

Ponce kept his head bowed. "Mistress April I apologize for my insolent behavior. I beg you to pardon me. I fully acknowledge that I should be eternally grateful anytime you grant me the privilege of touching your divine body. I understand that it was an unforgivable error to attempt to touch you without first properly expressing my gratitude. I fervently hope that you will be charitable and find it in your heart to forgive me."

Ponce was good. He remembered the submissive husband's response with incredible accuracy.

I wanted to continue to be serious, but I started to giggle. Once he saw me giggling Ponce also started giggling. Suddenly we both burst into laughter. We were young. We just couldn't be that serious for very long.

I looked at Ponce. I was laughing so hard that I could barely talk. I was just barely able to utter the words "Fuck it, just eat me."

Ponce was still laughing as he went down on me.

The pleasant feel of his tongue sobered my mood immediately. It didn't take long for Ponce to bring me to my third orgasm of the evening.

I pulled Ponce up off the floor so he was next to me. We cuddled on the bed together for a few minutes while I recovered from my orgasm.

As we lay together I kissed him and said. "You're really a fun playmate."

Ponce laughed. "The feeling is mutual."

"Are you ready for your real reward?"

Ponce smiled. "Yes, I can't wait."

"I want to give you a blow job tonight. Would that be okay with you?"

Ponce nodded. "I'd love that."

"Sweetheart, I want you to start working on your ability to keep from cumming right away. Tonight I want you to concentrate on maintaining control, Okay?"

"I'll try April."

As I went down on Ponce I glanced at the clock and noted the time.

I looked at his cock. It was standing straight up. I stared at it for a moment and then I gingerly picked it up. Ponce sighed when I put it into my mouth. I smiled. It was fun to dominate my big boy, but I also enjoyed giving him pleasure.

I watched the clock out of the corner of my eye while I gave him his blow job. Ponce did very well. After two minutes I said, "Very good, you've lasted for a full two minutes. Relax now sweetheart. Let yourself go." I started stroking Ponce while I sucked him. It was a matter of seconds before I felt the familiar tension building in his muscles.

Just before Ponce was about to cum I pulled his cock out of my mouth. I wanted to watch him ejaculate. I pointed his erection straight up and pumped it vigorously. I was amazed to see the first spurt of semen shoot a foot into the air. Each succeeding spurt was just a little less powerful. After the fourth spurt his ejaculation turned into a dribble. I kept pumping his cock with my hand until the dribble stopped.

I looked at my baby, He was grinning at me. There was a pool of semen on his chest and stomach. I scooped some up with my fingers and stared at Ponce while I licked my fingers clean.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,904 Followers
12