April's Story Ch. 12

Story Info
April & Ponce meet a very exotic middle-aged woman.
3.5k words
4.33
29k
3
0

Part 12 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Note: This story is the twelfth episode in a series entitled "April's Story". If you have not read the previous eleven episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

Kelroy College, First Settler's National Bank and The Roger Carr Auto Group are creations of my imagination. If by chance one of them does happen to exist, it is an unfortunate coincidence and unintended by me.

Thursday morning everyone met in the grill after our 8:00 classes. When I walked in Jamal, Darbs, Big Julius, Ponce, Danny, Adam, Jake, Tony and Mandy were already seated at our favorite table. I walked straight over to Ponce, kissed his cheek, climbed onto his lap and put my arms around his neck.

As soon as I was seated, Darbs looked at me and said, "The big talk this morning is the three on three basketball tournament tonight. All the frat boys are saying that the three of you are going to get your asses kicked. They think last week was a fluke.

Jamal laughed. "They didn't see April at the Tomb last Monday night."

Mandy looked up. "What's the Tomb?"

I shook my head, "Mandy you wouldn't believe it."

"Try me."

Jake sat up. "I want to hear to."

I looked around.

Big Julius smiled at me. "April, tell the story. I think we all want to hear it."

I nodded, "All right."

I started by describing the scene at the Tomb. There was a quiet murmur of amazement when I told the group about the women in Big Reggie Diamond's entourage. Everyone listened quietly while I recounted the highlights of the basketball games and explained how we beat the Northside Boyz and won all the money. By the time I was finishing the story with a detailed description of our escape from the gym everyone was staring at me in rapt silence.

When I was done Mandy looked at Darb's and asked, "Were there really bullet holes in your back window?"

Darbs nodded. "Yes, I just got the window repaired yesterday."

Mandy shook her head. "That's just amazing." She looked at me. "April right now you're leading the most exciting life on this campus. I can't wait until this evening. Every girl in the dorm is going die with envy when they hear this story."

Suddenly I remembered my promise to Big Julius. I touched Mandy's arm. "Mandy I need to talk to you alone for a minute."

"Sure April."

"Let's go over to that other table."

Jake started laughing. "Secrets are no fair if you're sitting at this table."

I looked at Jake. "Well then, maybe Mandy and I won't come back."

Big Julius shook his head. "We want you to come back. If Jake objects we'll make him leave the table. You two are a lot more pleasant to look at than Jake is."

Jamal started laughing. "Julius, you sure got that right."

Jake threw his hands up. "Okay, I was wrong; secrets are permitted at this table."

Everyone was laughing as Mandy and I walked over to the next table.

As soon as we sat down Mandy asked. "What's the big secret April?"

"I let Big Julius fuck me last night."

Mandy's mouth dropped open. "No Way!"

I smiled. "Oh yes, and he was great."

"April you're totally out of control." She stopped, thought for a moment and then she started giggling. "I want to fuck him to."

"I'm sure you can, but Mandy what Big Julius really wants is a girlfriend."

"Why doesn't he just go get one. He's a very hot guy?"

"Because he's just as shy as Ponce. We have to find him a girlfriend."

"That's easy, Cynthia Parker has been in love with him since the first day of school in September."

"Does he know her?"

"He should, they have two classes together. She talks about him all the time."

I looked back at our table. "Julius, come over here and join us."

Julius walked over. As soon as he sat down I said, "I was just telling Mandy about our discussion last night."

Julius got embarrassed and started to stare at the floor. "April it's okay. Let's just forget..."

"Mandy do you see what I mean. He's really shy."

Julius looked up at me. "Hey!"

Mandy giggled. "It's okay Julius. Being shy makes you very attractive to lots of girls."

He turned to me. "Really?"

I nodded. "Yes, really."

I patted his knee. "Julius, I told Mandy that we did it last night. She wants to do it with you to."

"April!"

"Mandy I'm learning that life is a lot more fun when you're direct about what you want."

Mandy's face was bright red. Julius smiled at her.

I laughed. "I'll let the two of you work that out, but there's something else we have to talk about. Julius do you know Cynthia Parker?"

"Sure, she's in two of my classes."

"Have you ever talked to her?"

"I'd like to, but she seems kind of stuck up."

I shook my head. "Julius, she's not stuck up. She's shy. She's just as shy as you are and she has a big crush on you."

Julius stared at me for a moment. "She does?" He paused, "She's really pretty."

"How about if after you fuck Mandy..."

"April!"

"Mandy you know you want to do it. Let's be honest about it."

I started over. "How about if after you fuck Mandy you get her to set you up with a date with Cynthia Parker."

Julius looked at Mandy. "Would you do that?"

I laughed, "Which one Julius, let you fuck her or get you a date with Cynthia Parker?"

Julius smiled. "How about both."

Mandy was blushing, but she was still able to smile at Big Julius and say, "Okay."

Thursday night we played another frat team in the three on three basketball tournament.

The gym was full. All of the fraternities turned out in big numbers to cheer for the team we were playing. It seemed like everyone wanted to see us lose. Two guys were even carrying a sign that said, "Clobber the two hayseeds and their slut."

The frat team got the ball first. Their guard brought it up the floor and made a quick pass. One of their players threw up an off balance jump shot that miraculously went though the hoop.

The crowed went wild. The frat boys started chanting "No mercy! No mercy! No mercy!"

As I dribbled the ball to our end of the court, Ponce ran by me and said, "April you heard them, no mercy."

All three of us played as hard as we could. The frat boys never made another basket. The final score of the game was 30 to 2. By the time the game ended the gym was empty. The rich kids had all deserted their team.

Friday morning everyone met in the grill again. When Jamal walked in he sat down and looked at all of us. "I just heard that some of the frat boys have have talked their rich daddies into going to the board of Trustees this morning. They want to get April kicked out of the tournament. They can't handle getting beat by a girl. They have Dean Munson on their side."

Danny laughed. "That's no surprise. That wormy little shithead is always sucking up to the rich kids and their parents."

Albert Munson was the Dean of Students. He wasn't well liked by either Ponce or Danny. I gathered that the feeling was mutual. Apparently my boys had gotten into some kind of trouble with him last year.

We talked about this news for a few minutes and finally decided to ignore it. The board of Trustees and Dean Munson were going to do whatever they wanted. There really didn't seem to be much of anything that we could do about it.

We all went to class and agreed to meet in the grill again at three o'clock. Jamal promised to find out as much as he could about what was happening.

When Ponce and I walked in at three our table was jammed. Everyone had heard the gossip about the meeting with the board of Trustees. They all wanted to know what was happening.

Jamal came in at 3:05. He seemed excited.

As he was sitting down Danny looked at him and said, "Okay, what have you heard?"

Jamal shook his head. "It's absolutely amazing." He looked around. "Dean Munson's secretary, Janice is fucking Coach Rawlins."

We all looked at each other. Everyone knew Coach Rawlins. He was the new black assistant men's basketball coach. He was well liked by all of the students. I was amazed to hear that he was fucking Janice. Dean Munson's secretary was a very attractive middle aged married woman. I was pretty sure that Jamal was not supposed to have let that rather large piece of gossip out of the bag.

Jamal continued. "Janice was at the Board of Trustees meeting. She told Coach Rawlins all about it."

He looked around the table. Everyone was staring at him.

"Dean Munson was there with several students and their parents." Jamal tuned to me. "Your old boyfriend Brad Stewart was there with his father. His father is the President of the First Settlers National Bank."

We all knew what that meant. First Settlers was the largest Bank in the city. Brad Stewart's dad was a very powerful man.

"Anyway, Dean Munson spoke for the parents. Apparently he said some really nasty things about you, Ponce and Danny."

I looked up at Jamal. "Dean Munson doesn't even know who I am!"

Jamal laughed. "That's certainly not true anymore." He continued. "Roger Carr, he's that guy on television that owns the Roger Carr Auto Group."

Jake laughed. "You mean the guy who comes on television and says, Buy a Car from Carr."

Jamal nodded. "Yes, that's the guy. He's on the Kelroy Board of Trustees. Well anyway, he asked for April's student file. After he read it he wanted to know why you weren't playing for the Kelroy women's basketball team."

Jamal chuckled. "Apparently Dean Munson had no idea that you were a high school basketball star."

He shook his head. "After that another of the trustees, some guy named Avery Patterson, pointed out that last year the Kelroy Trustees had drafted some big statement about being committed to gender equity. He suggested that if they kicked April out of the basketball tournament they would be directly contradicting the intent of that statement."

Jamal sat back in his chair. "That observation pretty much ended the discussion. They told Dean Munson that next year they might try offering a comparable women's tournament, but for this year any female Kelroy student including April is welcome to play in this tournament."

Jamal leaned forward again. He was grinning. "Dean Munson and Brad Stewart's old man stormed out of the meeting. I guess they both threw a real tantrum in the hallway. Janice said that President Walters called Dean Munson into his office and read him the riot act for being rude to the Board of Trustees."

Danny laughed. "It's about time that sneaky little shit got in some hot water."

I looked at Jamal. "So we're not in any trouble?"

Jamal smiled. "No April, you're not in any trouble. This whole campaign against you seems to have backfired."

I stood up. "Jamal, thank you for telling us what happened." I turned to Ponce. "Come on baby, we have some errands to run."

As soon as we got out onto the Commons, Ponce stopped me. "Okay April, what errands do we have to run?"

I looked at Ponce. "Did you forget baby? I have a date tonight. You promised to help me get ready."

"But it's only four o'clock. I'm not supposed to drop you at Adam's apartment until nine."

"I know, but first we have some shopping to do. You also have a lot of work to do when we get home."

"Shopping?"

"Yes, you're taking me to a little shop I know about. Were going lingerie shopping. You're going to help me pick out something really sexy to wear for Adam tonight."

Ponce smiled, he was suddenly enthusiastic. "Yes Mistress April, let's go get my truck."

I had Ponce drive me to The Exotica Boutique on East fifth Street. It was a little shop that specialized in sexy lingerie.

When we walked in we were greeted by a very attractive middle aged woman. "Hello, my name is Helen. Welcome to the Exotica Boutique. How may I help you?"

"Helen I have a date tonight with a very handsome man. I'd like some lingerie that will help get him in the mood."

Helen laughed. "Honey you're so young and sexy that you could show up in overalls and most men would be in the mood."

She glanced over at Ponce. "Who is this handsome young man."

I smiled. "He's my husband."

"I assume that he's your hot date for the evening."

"No not at all. My date is with a really cute guy named Adam. My husband will be at home doing housework."

Helen took a very long look at both Ponce and myself and then she said, "Really? My how progressive."

She turned to Ponce. "You don't seem to be very upset about the fact that your wife is going to be playing with another man this evening."

Ponce was just forming an answer when I interrupted. "He has no say in the matter. My baby is very big, but he's also very submissive."

Helen took a deep breath. It was obvious that our conversation was starting to arouse her. "Really? How very exciting. I happen to have a real fondness for submissive men."

She walked over to Ponce and started to examine him. "Oh you are such a handsome young man." She looked at me. "Do you mind if I touch him?"

I smiled. "Please feel free."

Helen placed the palm of her hand on Ponce's chest and started to feel his muscles.

He looked at me.

"Ponce behave yourself. Let Helen examine you."

Helen started rubbing Ponce's nipples. "He is so muscular. It must be very exciting to control a man as powerful as this one."

"Yes, I find it very exciting. Would you like to make a more intimate examination of him?"

Helen turned to me. "That would be very interesting. Let me lock the front door."

Helen turned the latch on the shop door and pulled the shade in the window.

As soon as the shade was down I turned to Ponce. "Take your clothes off. Helen wants to look at you." It wasn't a request. It was an order."

Ponce looked at me. This was new territory for him. He was obviously a little unsure about how he should react.

I glared at him. "Slave do not dare to embarrass me. I told you to undress for Helen. Do it and Do it now!"

I smiled as Ponce pulled his tee shirt over his head.

Helen took a deep breath and started gently running her fingers across Ponce's bare chest.

"Ponce take your pants off."

My baby obediently unbuckled his belt and opened his jeans. As he slid them off I noticed the huge tent that his erect penis was making in the front of his boxer shorts. Ponce was clearly enjoying this.

Helen also noticed it.

I smiled at her and said to Ponce. "Take your boxer shorts off. Helen would like to see your cock."

Helen gasped when Ponce dropped his underwear and exposed his huge erection. She turned to me. "My, but he is very well equipped."

"Yes, but he's just learning how to use it. He tends to cum quickly. I have preference for more experienced men with better control."

Helen nodded. "Yes, I can understand that." She took hold of Ponce's cock. "Still it is a magnificent piece of equipment."

"Yes it is and I hope with the proper training he might eventually become a quality fuck." I paused. "He has already become very adept with his tongue."

Helen turned to me. "Indeed? What a marvelous skill to have taught him."

"Would you like to use him for a few minutes."

"Yes I would. That would be very generous of you."

Helen took her dress off. She was wearing a red corset and a pair of black nylons. She wasn't wearing panties.

Just as she was about to sit down she stopped and looked at me. "I'm sorry, but I don't know your name."

I smiled. "I'm April Hansen. This is my husband Marion Hansen."

Helen raised her eyebrows. "Marion, how appropriate." Helen started to smile. "April your husband is kind of a big sissy isn't he?"

I laughed. "Yes Helen, he most certainly is."

"I think that when he eats a woman's pussy, he should be appropriately dressed."

Helen walked over to one of her shelves and picked out a very large pair of pink lace panties. "I think that these should fit Marion very nicely."

I started to giggle. "Oh yes, those are perfect."

Ponce turned beet red.

Helen handed him the panties. "Marion, put these on."

Ponce looked at me.

"Do as your told Ponce. You don't want me to have to spank you in front of Helen."

Ponce put the panties on. I hadn't realized that they were crotchless. They were indeed perfect. His big cock was able to stick out through the hole in the crotch.

Helen looked at Ponce and nodded her approval. "That is much better." And then she sat down on a chair and spread her legs.

"Ponce I want you to get on your knees and pleasure Helen."

Ponce looked at me. He appeared to be totally humiliated as he stood in front of this strange woman wearing a pair of pink lace panties.

His rigid erection told me that he was also wildly aroused.

"Ponce, do as your told!"

Ponce got on his knees and pressed his lips against Helen's bare cunt. She moaned when she felt him make contact.

For a moment I watched Ponce pleasure this older woman and then I said, "He's also very skilled at licking your ass if you happen to indulge in that particular pleasure."

Helen stood up and turned around. As she bent over the chair she said, "It happens to be my favorite."

Ponce brought Helen to two orgasms. After the second one she slumped in her chair and said, "Enough, that was wonderful."

I took several minutes and shopped for some lingerie while Ponce got dressed and Helen recovered from her last orgasm.

I picked out a pair of thong panties and a tiny matching bra. When I brought them to the counter Helen had recovered enough to stand and ring up the sale.

While she was doing it she noticed that Ponce had taken the panties off when he got dressed. She looked at him and said, "Marion honey, those panties were a gift for you."

As she put them in the bag with my new panties and bra I started to giggle and said, "Marion thank Helen for the wonderful present."

Ponce hung his head and quietly said, "Thank you for the panties Helen."

Helen laughed. "Marion, you're very welcome. Sweetheart, they look very cute on you."

Ponce shook his head in embarrassment.

I paid Helen for my lingerie. As she was making change she asked. "April some evening when you're out on a date, would you mind if I borrowed Marion?"

I thought for a moment. "No Helen, I wouldn't mind at all. I think it might be fun for both of you. Will you promise to be kind to him."

"April I would never dream of hurting him. He's wonderful."

"I'll call you. I am sure we can set something up."

"I'll look forward to hearing from you." She paused and looked at Ponce. "And Marion Dear, I can't wait to play with you again."

When we got into the truck I turned to Ponce. "Sweetheart did you enjoy that?"

Ponce turned. There was a huge grin on his face. "April that was the hottest thing we've ever done."

"Would you like me to loan you to Helen for an evening."

Ponce thought for a moment. "Wouldn't that be cheating on you?"

I laughed. "No honey, you would be going to her as a slave, not a lover."

He smiled. "Then yes, I'd like that very much."

Ponce put the truck into gear. As he pulled away from the curb he said, "April please don't ever tell Danny or anyone else about the panties."

I smiled. "Don't worry baby, they'll be our little secret."

As we drove down the street Ponce got very quiet. He was obviously thinking. Finally he looked at me and said, "April, Helen tasted different than you do."

"I imagine that everyone tastes a little different. We've talked about how your cum tastes different than Danny's. I guess women are the same."

Ponce nodded. "Yeah, I guess so."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers