April's Story Ch. 13

Story Info
April has her date with Adam.
3.3k words
4.36
30.6k
6
0

Part 13 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Note: This story is the thirteenth episode in a series entitled "April's Story". If you have not read the previous twelve episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

On the way home from the Exotica Boutique we stopped at the grocery store. I bought two sirloin steaks, several potatoes and the ingredients for a good salad.

It was true, I was going out for dinner with another guy and Ponce was my cuckold slave; but he was also my baby. He was going to have a good dinner before he went to work.

It was 6:30 by the time we got home. Danny was already there. He'd spent the afternoon moving furniture. He looked beat.

I washed the potatoes. After putting them in the oven I grabbed Ponce. "Come on sweetheart, you can give me my bath while the potatoes are baking."

Being bathed was a luxury that I was quickly learning to appreciate. I lay in the hot soapy water and relaxed while my slave carefully washed every inch of my body. When he was done I stepped out of the tub so that he could cover me with a huge beach towel and dry me off.

After my bath, we went into our bedroom. I put on a clean pair of panties and nothing else. I wanted to torment Ponce a little bit with my naked body.

When we walked into the living room Danny was watching television. He took one look at me and laughed. "You guys are playing your domination game again aren't you?"

Ponce smiled at him and nodded yes.

Danny shook his head. "You know it's not easy being an innocent bystander in this game. April if you're going to run around the apartment in your thong panties all evening, I'm going to be pretty agitated by the time you leave for your date."

I turned and looked at him for a moment. "Agitated? That's an interesting way to put it."

I walked over to Danny and kissed his cheek. "Just sit here and enjoy the show. I promise I'll give you a nice blow job just before I leave for my date with Adam. My little cuckboy over there is the only one who's going to be agitated tonight."

Danny smiled and said, "I can live with that."

Ponce and I went into the kitchen. We cooked dinner together. Ponce pan fried the steaks and set the kitchen table while I made three salads.

Just before we sat down to eat, I went into the bedroom and put on a tee shirt. I really can't explain why. I guess it was just my conservative up bringing. It didn't seem right to sit at the table half naked and eat dinner.

As soon as I came back from the bedroom, the three of us sat down to eat. Ponce and Danny had the steaks and the baked potatoes. I just had a small salad. I was going to be eating a late dinner with Adam.

After we were done eating I stood up. "Slave, bring Danny a beer and then clean up the kitchen. I'm going into the bedroom. It's time for me to put on my makeup. When you're done cleaning up in here come into our room. You can help me dress me for my date."

I went into the bedroom. Ten minutes later Ponce came in, I was putting on my eye makeup.

"Take off your clothes. A slave should be naked when he attends to his Mistress."

I put my lipstick on while Ponce took his clothes off. When he was naked I picked up two bottles of perfume and turned to him. "Hold out your hands."

I sprayed a little perfume from one bottle onto his right wrist and a little from the other bottle onto his left wrist. "Which perfume do you think Adam will like better?"

Ponce sniffed both of his wrists and held out his left hand. "This one."

"Very good." I handed the bottle to Ponce. "Spray just a tiny bit on my neck below each of my ears. Be very careful not to put too much on me."

Ponce did a good job. He was very careful to put on just a very light amount of perfume.

After he was done I handed him my hair brush. "Brush my hair for me. I want to look very sexy for Adam."

As Ponce brushed my hair I said, "Adam is so handsome." I sighed. "I really am looking forward to sucking his cock tonight. I don't know why, but I absolutely adore giving blow jobs."

I turned around. Ponce's cock was sticking straight out. "I'll bet you'd love to have your cock sucked right now." I giggled. "Too bad for you. Little cuckboys don't get blow jobs. Little cuckboys have to go to work all agitated."

I stood up. "Bring me my new lingerie."

Ponce brought me the bag from Helen's shop.

I opened it up. When I looked in I saw Ponce's panties. I pulled them out. "Put these in my dresser. We'll save them for an evening when Danny is out."

Ponce smiled. It was an obvious expression of relief.

As soon as he came back I handed him my new panties. "Hold these so I can step into them."

Ponce kneeled down and held my panties. As I stepped into them he pulled them up. When they were on I took the brassiere out of the bag and handed it to him.

"Put this on me."

Ponce carefully put the bra in place. This was something he'd never done before so he went very slowly. He had a little trouble with the clasp, but he finally got it fastened.

When he was done I stepped back and did a little twirl. "How do I look? Will Adam will think I'm sexy?"

Ponce grinned at me and said, "I'm absolutely certain he will."

I smiled at Ponce and patted his head. "You're sweet. Now put your clothes back on, it's almost time for us to go. Come into the living room when you're dressed.

I went into the living room. Danny was sitting in a chair watching television. When I walked in, he looked up at me.

I did a little twirl for him. "Do you like my new panties and bra set?"

He nodded. "Very nice."

"It's almost time for me to go. If I remember correctly, we have a little business to attend to before I leave."

"I was hoping you wouldn't forget."

I kneeled on the floor between Danny's legs and unzipped his pants.

While I was taking Danny's cock out Ponce walked into the room. I turned to him and said, "Go sit on the couch and watch carefully. I want you to know exactly how much pleasure I can give to a man."

As I started sucking Danny's cock I thought to myself that I was becoming what the frat guys called a BJ queen. I knew that they didn't use it as a flattering term, but I didn't care what those assholes thought. I kind of liked the title. I really did love giving blow jobs.

Danny came quickly. He was tired and I had a big evening in front of me. Neither of us needed to prolong the pleasure.

I let him cum in my mouth. When he was done ejaculating I stood up, walked over to Ponce, pulled him out of his chair and kissed him. As I kissed him I passed all of Danny's cum into his mouth. "Remember how that tastes cuckboy. When you get home from work in the morning you can lick my pussy and compare the flavor of Danny's cum to the flavor of Adams."

I pulled Ponce back into the bedroom. "It's almost time for us to leave. I think it would be nice if you gave me a little kiss before we go."

I pulled down my panties and bent over. I let Ponce lick my asshole for a few minutes. We both enjoyed it. I could have let him go on for hours, but we were running short on time.

I reluctantly stood up. "I'm sorry baby it's time to go. Bring me my jeans skirt and my top."

Ponce brought me my clothes. I put them on quickly. As soon as I was dressed we both went back into the living room.

I stood in front of Danny and Ponce and posed. "Well what do you think?"

Danny laughed. "I think Adam is a lucky guy."

Ponce dropped me at Adam's apartment at nine o'clock sharp.

Adam was a whole new experience. He seduced me. He didn't need to do it. We both knew I was coming to his apartment so he could fuck me. He could have just ripped my clothes off and dragged me into the bedroom.

He didn't. Instead, he took the time for a little romance. It was wonderful. It was the first time that a guy bothered to go through the motions.

Brad Stewart was a dork. He took me to his room, fed me some booze and expected me to put out.

The first time Danny fucked me was in the college weight room. It was fun, but it could hardly have been called a romantic evening.

I dragged Ponce to his apartment and fucked him. I love my baby Ponce, but he is not a romantic lover.

Darb's took me to his place, but he didn't seduce me, he used me as a sex toy. It was hot. It was very hot, but it wasn't a seduction.

Jerome? He was the cable guy. He fucked me after he installed our cable television box. What else do I have to say.

Big Julius was like Ponce. I was in control from the beginning. He didn't seduce me, I pushed him onto the bed and fucked him.

Adam was different, he seduced me. He was the first boy who ever seduced me. It was wonderfully romantic.

When Adam opened the door to his apartment I was nearly bowled over by the atmosphere. The room was lit by several candles. Aretha Franklin was playing on his stereo. There was a small table in the living room. It was set up for dinner for two.

As I walked in Adam greeted me. He seemed so sophisticated. "Hello April, I'm glad you could come for dinner."

I was a nineteen year old girl. I was overwhelmed. This was right out of a romance novel.

He opened a bottle of red wine. It was from Spain. He had to use a corkscrew. It made me feel very cosmopolitan. Before dinner we sat on his couch, sipped our wine, listened to Aretha Franklin and talked.

Dinner was salad and spaghetti. It was simple, but he'd prepared it. It was the first time that a boy ever cooked dinner for me.

After dinner Adam put on a Barry White CD and we danced. As we danced he held me closer and closer. A handsome prince was treating me like I was a beautiful princess. This was a young girl's dream coming true. I was excited and burning with passion.

While we were dancing, my prince gently lifted my face and softly kissed my lips. I melted. He led me to the couch where we sat down and continued our kiss. Soon we were fondling each other. It wasn't long before Adam had his hand under my blouse and I was unzipping his pants.

I pulled Adam's jeans off and sucked his cock, but my prince wasn't satisfied with that, he wanted more, he wanted me. Adam gently pushed me down on the couch. I lay on my back with my eyes closed and passively let him undress me. He was in complete control. After I was naked he spread my legs apart and mounted me.

I gasped as I felt his hard cock enter my wet cunt. I knew that I should have made him stop and put on a condom, but I was beyond reason. I could only think of one thing. I wanted to feel my prince's cock inside of me.

Adam was a considerate, gentle lover. He worked hard to please me. We fucked until the wee hours of the morning. We each had several orgasms. Once we were both satisfied we quietly lay in each others arms. Cuddling with Adam was almost as much fun as cuddling with Ponce.

Eventually the evening had to end and we got up and put on our clothes. After we were dressed Adam walked me home. He was true to his word. When we got to the door of Ponce and Danny's apartment he took me in his arms and kissed me. It was a long slow passionate kiss.

Once we broke off our kiss I looked at Adam and said, "I want you to tell everybody about this evening."

Adam stared at me for a moment. "I don't understand. I was always taught that it was rude to kiss and tell."

I kissed his cheek. "You're sweet, but that's your motto. Mine is, it pays to advertise."

Adam started laughing. "April, you're terrible." He paused for a moment. "What does Ponce think of your motto."

I smiled. "My baby doll gets off on the fact that his girlfriend's a slut."

"I'm not sure I understand."

"Sweetheart, you don't have to understand, just do me a favor and kiss and tell. I can think of wonderfully naughty ways to express my appreciation."

Adam laughed. I kissed him one more time and went inside.

I looked at the clock as I got ready for bed. It was just after 2:00 am. Ponce would be home in less than two hours. I couldn't wait to torture him with the details of my erotic evening with Adam.

I didn't put my pajamas on. I wanted to be lying on the bed naked with my legs spread apart when Ponce walked in the bedroom door. I wanted my cuckboy to get a good look at the pussy that Adam had been enjoying all evening long.

I tried to read for a little while. I thought that might help me stay awake. It didn't. I quickly dozed off.

The next thing I knew, I was feeling a very gentle kiss on my forehead. I opened my eyes. Ponce was looking down at me. I smiled up at him. "Hi baby, I'm glad you're home."

"Did you have a good time with Adam."

I nodded

"I'm going to go take a quick shower and then maybe you'll tell me all about it."

When Ponce stepped out to the shower I was waiting with our big beach towel.

He grinned at me. "Isn't this a little role reversal?"

I laughed. "You've been working all night long. You deserve a little pampering." As I dried him off I whispered into his ear, "I had a really fun time with Adam, would you like to hear about it?'

Ponce looked at me. "I want to hear every detail. Where would you like to sit when you tell me about it?"

I started to giggle. "In my favorite place." I took Ponce's hand and led him into our bedroom. "Lie down on our bed baby."

Ponce lay on his back and I climbed onto his face and sat so that I was looking at his cock. This way I could play with him while I was telling him about my evening.

I sighed when I felt Ponce's tongue start moving in my pussy. "Baby that feels so good." I grabbed his cock, "If you can keep from cumming until I'm done telling you about my evening, I'll give you a nice blow job."

I felt Ponce's tongue flick my clit. He was telling me that he liked the idea.

"I'd let you fuck me, but a real man already did that tonight. I don't think it would be right to give a little cuckboy like you the same privileges that a real man gets."

I suddenly started to feel nasty. I leaned forward and slapped Ponce's balls. He grunted. I giggled and did it again. "Baby, does that hurt?" I slapped him again. "If you want me to stop you need to get your tongue into my asshole."

Ponce pulled my ass to his face. My breath caught when I felt him push his tongue into me. I reached down and started rubbing my clit while my slaveboy tongue fucked my asshole.

"Adam fucked me three times tonight. I know I was supposed to make him use a condom, but he got me so turned on that I lost control and forgot." I squeezed Ponce's cock. "Baby was it okay that I did that? Was it okay that I let your friend Adam shoot his stuff right into my unprotected pussy?"

I felt Ponce push his tongue deeper into my ass. He was telling me that he was enjoying this.

"I asked Adam to tell everybody that he fucked me. I hope you don't mind. I want to fuck all of your friends. Will that be okay with you sweetheart? Will you be upset if I let all of your friends fuck me?"

I leaned forward and put my cunt back over Ponce's mouth. He immediately started licking my clit. He was definitely having a good time.

"Adam asked me how you felt about everybody knowing that he'd fucked me. I told him that you really get off on the idea that everyone knows your girlfriend is a slut. Is that okay with you baby? Does it get you off to have all your friends know I'm a slut."

A thrill rippled up my spine as Ponce started sucking on my clit.

Suddenly I knew exactly what I wanted. "Ponce baby, do you remember what you did to me the day we got the cable television installed? It was when you were licking my pussy after Jerome got done fucking me." I could feel Ponce nodding his head yes. "Good sweetheart. I want you to do it again."

I shivered as I felt Ponce lift me up for a second so he could put his middle finger into his mouth. He remembered. He knew exactly what I wanted.

I was suddenly so excited that I could barely talk. "That's right baby, you remember. Now push your wet finger into my asshole."

Every muscle in my body tightened when I felt Ponce push his finger into me.

"Deeper baby, push it in all the way."

Ponce pushed the entire length of his finger into my ass.

"Oh yes, that feels so good. Now fuck my ass with your finger while you suck on my clit."

Ponce did exactly as he was told and it took less than a minute for him to bring me to an earth shattering orgasm.

Once the convulsions of intense pleasure finally subsided I rolled off of my baby and collapsed onto the bed. Ponce held me in his arms while I slowly recovered from my climax.

It took several minutes, but I finally did regain my strength. When I was ready I kissed my baby and told him, "That was wonderful. You were a very good boy. You deserve a nice reward."

I leered at Ponce. "You're a little cuckboy, and I don't let little cuckboys fuck me, so you can't do that." I smiled at him, "but you can have one of your special blow jobs."

Ponce grinned and lay back on the pillows.

It didn't take long before he came. When he started to ejaculate, I kept his cock in my mouth and swallowed all of his semen.

This time I didn't have to explain why I didn't share his cum with him. He knew. His semen was my favorite. I was greedy, I wanted all of it for myself.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers