April's Story Ch. 17

Story Info
Danny, Ponce and April get jobs at an unusual restaurant.
5.3k words
4.34
31k
4
0

Part 17 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Note: This story is the seventeenth episode in a series entitled "April's Story". If you have not read the previous sixteen episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

Tuesday afternoon Danny had a furniture moving job. Ponce and I had stopped at the grocery store on our way home from school. We'd decided that all three of us deserved a nice dinner. We bought three sirloin steaks.

Danny got home just after six o'clock. Usually he looked drawn and worn out after a session of moving furniture, but this time something was different. This evening he looked almost giddy when he walked through the door.

Ponce got him a beer.

He took a huge swallow and looked at us. "I have some great news."

I smiled at him. "Wonderful, I think we could use some good news right now."

As soon as we were all seated Ponce said, "Okay, tell us."

Danny leaned forward in his chair. "All three of us hate our jobs right now, correct?"

Ponce laughed. "You got that right."

"One of the problems is that we all work at different times, so our jobs keep us apart."

I nodded. "That's true."

"Today, I moved some bar stools and tables into a new restaurant that's opening up downtown next week. It's going to be called the Goldenrod Supper Club. The owner liked me. He's a huge black man. His name is Percy Ballantine, He thought I was a hard worker. He told me to come back and see him tomorrow about a job in his supper club.

Ponce shrugged. "Okay, that's wonderful for you, but how does it affect April and me."

Danny shook his head in mock disgust. "Ponce you know me better than that. I would never forget my family. I asked Mr. Ballantine if he needed anymore people. He said he does. I told him about the two of you. He wants to meet with all three of us tomorrow after our classes are over."

I looked at Danny, "What do you think we'd be doing?"

"I'm just guessing, but I suspect that Ponce and I will be offered jobs as bus boys."

Ponce smiled. "That sounds a whole lot easier than washing and waxing floors in the middle of the night at the Exeter Building."

Danny turned to me. "I told Mr. Ballantine how pretty you are. I think he might want to hire you as a cocktail waitress."

I blushed at the compliment but gave Danny a questioning look. "I can't serve liquor. I'm only nineteen."

"Yeah, That's what I thought, so I asked him about it. He explained that in this state you have to be twenty-one to buy alcohol, but you only have to be eighteen to serve it."

"Really?"

Danny nodded. "Really."

Ponce thought for a moment and then he asked, "Could we still make enough money to get by?"

"The base wage isn't that great, but this is going to be a very fancy restaurant. The tips are going to be huge. Bus boys and waitresses share the tips."

Danny looked at me. "There is one little catch you should know about. Mr. Ballantine said he's catering to the convention and business trade. His waitresses are going to be wearing some pretty skimpy outfits."

I laughed. "That might be fun. I'm not opposed to exposing a little skin if it will get us some better tips."

Ponce leaned back on the couch. "This sounds like a good opportunity. What time does he want to meet with us?"

"Five o'clock tomorrow at the restaurant."

I smiled. "I think I'll have to try to make myself look very sexy for this interview."

Danny grinned at me. "If you do that, you'll knock Mr. Ballantine off his feet."

On Wednesday afternoon Ponce, Danny and I all got back to the apartment by 3:00. The boys let me have the shower first because I needed extra time to do my hair and put on my makeup. The three of us were dressed and ready to go by 4:15. I wore a short skirt and a very low cut blouse. I wanted to leave Mr. Ballantine with no doubt about my willingness to wear a skimpy waitress outfit.

Mr. Ballantine's office was in the back of the Goldenrod Supper Club. As we walked through the restaurant I noticed that the interior decorators were hard at work. The Goldenrod was going to be elegant and gaudy, but no one was going to call the decor tasteful.

Mr. Ballantine was waiting for us in the bar. He was a handsome and distinguished looking black man in his mid fifties. He was at least six feet six inches tall with a powerful athletic build that gave you the impression that he was not a man to be trifled with. His head was shaved and he was wearing a dark blue pinstripe suit. He was very sexy.

As soon as he saw us he stood up and walked straight to Danny. "Hello Danny, I'm so glad that you were able to find the time to meet with me."

He turned to Ponce. "You must be Ponce. Danny said you were a big man." Mr. Ballantine laughed. "Danny didn't lie. You're even bigger than I am."

Mr. Ballantine shifted his gaze to me. He didn't just look at me, he studied me. I have often heard the phrase, He undressed me with his eyes, but this is the first time I fully appreciated it's meaning.

After a moment he said, "You must be April. Danny said you were attractive." He shook his head. "He was wrong. Sweetheart, you're not just attractive, you are gorgeous."

I blushed and politely said, "Thank you."

Mr. Ballantine threw his head back and roared with laughter. "April my dear, every business man that comes into this restaurant is going to fall madly in love with you."

He turned so he could look at all of us. "The three of you are just the kind of young people I've been trying to find. You're smart, aggressive and good looking."

He walked over to a table. "Let's sit down and talk."

As soon as we were all seated Mr. Ballantine started explaining his ideas. "This town has two decent restaurants, the Kensington Grill and the dining room in the Calvert Hotel. They're both morgues. We have a lot of business and convention trade in this city. I want to give those business men a place to go that has little spicier atmosphere, especially in the bar."

He looked at Ponce and Danny. "You're both smart guys right? You go to Kelroy. Well, I'm going to take a chance. I'm going to hire both of you as bartenders."

Ponce shook his head. "I'm sorry sir, I'm not sure I'm qualified."

Mr. Ballantine smiled. "Ponce I want guys behind my bar who are young and attractive. I want my bartenders to be able to carry on a constant banter about sports and current events. I can't teach you to talk about sports. I can teach you to be bartenders. I just hired George Thomas. He's been the head bartender at The Black Knight for the past fourteen years."

He looked at us, "You know The Black Knight don't you? It's that big strip club on the edge of downtown."

All three of us nodded our heads.

"George knows the business trade and what they like to drink. He'll be running my bar. He can teach you everything you need to know. By the end of next week, you boys could be standing behind my bar mixing drinks and talking about the NFL. Do the two of you see yourselves doing that?"

Ponce and Danny both started to grin. Danny said, "Yes sir we would love to do that."

He grinned "I thought you would and I think both of you will be excellent bartenders.

He turned to me. "Sweetheart, come over here and stand next to me."

I got up, walked over and stood next to Mr. Ballantine.

He looked up at me, "April can you flirt? You know what I mean, can you make me feel like there's a little electricity between us?" He laughed. "I maybe old, but I'm not dead. There's nothing in this world I want more than a little attention from a sweet young thing like you. Are you willing to give it to me?

I put my left arm around his shoulder and rubbed my body against him. "You mean like this?"

He smiled at me and put his hand around my waist. "Yes, just like this."

I leaned over, put my right arm around his neck and gently and kissed his forehead. "I think older men are very attractive."

He smiled and moved his hand to the small of my back. "We can be excellent teachers for sweet young girls like you."

I started to massage his chest. "I can be a very attentive student."

He let his hand slide down to my ass. He waited for a moment to see if I would protest. When I didn't he moved his hand to the inside of my thigh.

As this handsome middle aged black man rubbed the inside of my thigh I looked at him and said, "I like a man who sees what he wants and takes it."

Mr. Ballantine smiled at me, put his hand on my crotch and pulled my panties aside. I shuddered when I felt his huge fingers slip between the lips of my already moist pussy.

As he started to massage my cunt Mr. Ballantine said, "Why don't we continue your interview in the privacy of my office."

I took a deep breath and said, "At this moment I can't think of anything that would make me happier."

He turned to Ponce and Danny. "I think that the two of you should wait here while April and I get to know each other a little better."

As soon as we got inside his office Mr. Ballantine grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. I thought he was going to kiss me, but he didn't. Instead he stared into my eyes and unbuttoned my blouse. His powerful gaze was nearly hypnotic. I melted. Suddenly I was his. This powerful black man was free to use me anyway he wanted.

He opened my blouse and started to play with my nipples. His large black fingers were rough. I realized as he fondled me that he wasn't going to be a gentle lover. I didn't care. I was already his sex toy.

He took my blouse off and tossed it on his desk. I stood in front of him naked from the waist up. He looked at me. I didn't try to cover myself. I wanted him to look at me.

"April, you're very beautiful. I want to see the rest of you."

I unbuttoned the waistband of my skirt and let it fall to the floor.

He smiled. "Take your panties off. I want to see your cute little white pussy."

Now it was my turn to be aggressive. I looked him in the eyes while I slowly pulled my panties down. When I got them to my knees I stopped and lasciviously licked my lips.

Mr. Ballantine took a deep breath. "You're shaved. I love women who are shaved."

I smiled and slipped two fingers between the lips of my cunt. Once they were nice and wet I placed them against his lips. As he kissed my fingertips I dropped to my knees and unzipped his pants.

I pulled Mr. Ballantine's large black cock out of his trousers. It was magnificent. I was aroused. I didn't have the control to be coy. I rubbed the head of that beautiful erect penis against my lips for a moment and then I put it into my mouth and started sucking it.

I sucked Mr. Ballantine's cock for almost fifteen minutes before he finally came. When I felt him getting ready to cum I pulled his cock out of my mouth and stroked him while he ejaculated all over my tits.

Once he was finished ejaculating, I gently milked his softening cock until the last drop of semen oozed out and then I put it back into my mouth and licked it clean. When it was nice and clean, I put Mr. Ballantine's penis back into his trousers, zipped up his fly and stood up.

Like a true gentleman, Mr. Ballantine took out his handkerchief and wiped his cum off of my breasts and neck. As soon as he was done I pulled my panties up and put my skirt and blouse back on.

As I buttoned my blouse I smiled at him and said, "How's that for flirting?"

He laughed. "We might get into trouble if you do that with every customer."

I giggled. "I'll bet I'd get a lot of really good tips."

As we walked back out to the bar Mr. Ballantine explained, "I've hired Alice Rand from the Kensington Grill. She's been a cocktail waitress for eleven years. She'll teach you the tricks of the trade, but sweetheart you're going to be our star attraction."

He looked at me. "I want you to pick out an outfit to wear while you're working. I don't want you to wear a waitress uniform. I want you in something very sexy. I want you wearing clothes that are even more revealing than the little skirt and blouse you're wearing right now. I want our patrons to get a pretty good peek every time you bend over. Are you okay with that?"

I smiled at him. "I'm just fine with that."

Mr. Ballantine gave me a little hug and roared with laughter. "Wonderful! April you're going to have every middle aged businessman in this city lining up to get into our bar."

We rejoined Ponce and Danny. As soon as we were seated Mr. Ballantine looked at all three of us and said, "Okay let's talk turkey. This is a restaurant catering to business men. Weeknights are our big nights. I want all three of you here Monday through Friday from 5:00 until 10:30. It's a short shift. You won't get any breaks. If you get here by 4:30, you can eat in the dining room and have anything on the menu." He paused. "You can have all the soft drinks you want, but absolutely no booze. You're here to work."

He looked at us. "Are you guys still in?"

All three of us nodded and said, "Yes".

He smiled. "Good, here's the best part. I'll pay each of you ten dollars an hour plus your share of the tips. The way we work tips is that all money is combined and everyone; cooks, busboys, waitresses and bartenders get an equal share. The house will not be taking a cut. I want it to pay off for you guys if you work hard and I want all of you encouraging each other to work hard."

He studied each of us. "Are you still in?"

All three of us again said, "Yes".

He sat back and smiled. "Good, we open next Monday. I want you here early for the first day. Can you be here by three?"

Danny looked at Ponce and me. I nodded to Mr. Ballantine. "Yes, we can be here. It means we'll have to cut a class, but if it's important we can do it this one time."

He shrugged. "I understand. Please be assured that the last thing I want to do is interfere with your success in school, but on Monday it would be helpful if you were here by three."

"We'll be here."

Mr. Ballantine opened his wallet and took out three one hundred dollar bills. He handed them to me and said, "April I want you to go shopping. Buy a very sexy outfit. I want you in nylons, garter belt and spike heeled shoes with a black skirt short enough to show it all off. I also want you wearing a black brassiere under a flimsy white, low cut blouse. Can you put that outfit together?"

I smiled at Mr. Ballantine. "Absolutely." I turned to Ponce. "It appears that you and I are going to be paying Helen another visit."

Ponce grinned.

Mr. Ballantine stood up. "Very good. We all know what we have to do. Now if you will excuse me, opening a new restaurant is very time consuming. I have a number of pressing issues that require my attention." He smiled at all three of us. "I'm glad that I found the three of you. I think that together we're going to be very successful."

He turned and went back to his office.

As soon as he was gone Danny looked at Ponce and me and said, "Yes!"

We all laughed. It seemed that life had just given us a very big break.

We got into Ponce's pickup truck. As I sat on the seat wedged between Ponce and Danny I realized that my little session of fun with Mr. Ballantine had done very little to satisfy my own desires. Now that I found myself pressed in between my two favorite sex playmates I started feeling like I was in heat.

When we pulled away from the curb Ponce asked, "What happened when you and Mr. Ballantine went into his office?"

That was all the opening I needed. It was playtime.

I reached over and started to massage Ponce's crotch, He already had an erection. He knew exactly what happened. He just wanted to hear me tell him about it.

I giggled and said, "Baby I think I should really be sitting on your face when I answer that question."

Danny laughed. "Hell and damn, here we go again. It must be game time."

Suddenly I got an urge to be really naughty. I reached over and started to massage Danny's crotch. He also had an erection.

"Feels to me like you want to play just as much as Ponce does."

Danny nodded. "Yeah, I want to play. I kind of like the role I have in your game." He stopped for a minute. "Ponce you're my best friend. I only play if you tell me you want me to play. You know I'd never do anything to hurt you."

Ponce laughed. "Danny I know that. Listen it's just a game. You're my best friend and April loves me. I know that neither of you would ever do anything to hurt me. We're just having fun."

I leaned over and kissed Ponce. "You've got that right sweetheart." I turned to Danny. "I love Ponce more than anything in the world. We're playing this game because both of us love it. We'd both like it if you played with us. Are you In?"

Danny grinned. "Yes, I'd love to play."

I reached over and unzipped Danny's pants. As I was doing it I said, "Ponce baby you're my little cuckboy. I'm not sure that what I was doing with Mr. Ballantine is any of your business."

I pulled Danny's cock out of his pants. "Why don't you just concentrate on your driving while I play with my big stud over here."

I started to stroke Danny's cock. As I stroked it I said, "Danny honey, Mr. Ballantine got me really worked up. I sucked his cock, but he didn't do anything to get me off. I need a man right now. If I give you blow job, will you promise to fuck me when we get back to the apartment."

"What about your boyfriend over there. Won't he get upset?"

Danny was getting into the game. We were all new at this. Our dialogue sounded like something from an old porno movie, We were trying to role play. It was the best we could do.

I continued the game. I started laughing. "That big pussy? Who cares what he thinks. I party with any man I want. Cuckboy over there waits faithfully on his knees for me to come home."

"Okay, but tell the wimp to keep his eyes on the road. I don't want him watching while you give me a blow job."

I took a quick glance at Ponce to see how he took the "wimp" comment. He was quietly laughing. Things were moving along just fine.

"You heard the man pussy boy, keep your eyes on the road while my lover and I enjoy ourselves."

Just then we arrived at our apartment. Ponce pulled into a parking space and shut the truck off.

I was disappointed that we didn't live farther away. All three of us were having fun.

I tried to put Danny's cock back into his pants, but he was hard. I couldn't make it fit. I was afraid to bend it. I guess I was worried I might break it.

"Help me put this thing away so we can go inside. The games are just beginning."

Danny slipped his erection back into his trousers. When we got out of the truck, both of my boys had huge tents in the front of their pants.

I started laughing. "I hope we don't run into old Mrs. Saunders on our way upstairs."

Danny smiled. "I hope we do. It'll give her something to dream about for the next week."

I punched him on the arm. "Don't flatter yourself."

As soon as we got into the apartment I grabbed Danny, pulled him to me and gave him a passionate kiss.

After we broke off our kiss I turned. Ponce was standing a few feet away watching us.

"Cuckboy, don't just stand there gawking, go get my lover a beer."

Ponce bowed. "Yes Mistress."

I reached down. Danny's cock was rigid. "Being dominant gets you excited doesn't it."

Danny thought for a moment and then he nodded. "Yes I think it does."

"It gets me really hot. I never would have guessed it until I started playing with Ponce. I think he likes being submissive even more than I like being dominant and I really like being dominant. He makes a wonderful playmate.

"So what should I do? I'm still not really sure how to play this game."

I smiled. "I think all three of us are still figuring that out. There are Internet sites that you can look at. Ponce and I got some of our best ideas from those. For this evening, just follow my lead. When we're done all three of us can talk about what was fun and what wasn't fun.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers
12