April's Story Ch. 25

Story Info
April's first evening at the Black Knight continues.
2.6k words
4.39
30.9k
3
0

Part 25 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Note: This story is the twenty-fifth episode in a series entitled "April's Story". If you have not read the previous twenty-four episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

I spotted all of my friends as soon as I walked into the night club. Ponce, Traci, Lorraine, Danny and Morris were sitting together at one table. Darbs, Jamal, Jake, Adam, Jessica and Helen were sitting at the table to their right. Big Julius, Cynthia Parker, Mandy and Tony were sitting together at the table to their left.

I smiled, Ponce had Lorraine well protected.

When they saw me walking towards them everyone stood up and started to applaud.

Helen walked over and kissed my cheek. "April honey," She stopped and smiled. "Maybe I should call you Venus. Anyway honey you were magnificent."

I looked around. Everyone was nodding in agreement.

I grinned. "Thank you so much for being here. This has become a wonderful night."

I walked over to Ponce, sat down on his lap and hugged him. "Did you enjoy the show."

He slowly nodded. "Very much."

I had my tip money from the stage in my hand. I slipped it to Ponce. "Here baby, I made $87.00 during that set. Keep it for us would you."

Ponce took the money. As he put it in his pocket I leaned over and whispered into his ear, "Now you're a kept man."

Danny turned. "I heard that. I want to be a kept man to."

Helen laughed and called to Lorraine. "Honey give Danny five dollars. He can be my kept man."

Lorraine opened her purse and made a show of giving Danny a five dollar bill.

As she was doing this Ponce said, "Everyone knows about Lorraine now."

I shrugged. "It's probably just as well, what happened?"

Ponce smiled. "Adam was putting the moves on her."

I looked over at Adam. He was blushing."

Ponce continued. "Traci, Danny and I all decided that it would be better if Adam found out sooner rather than later. Traci told him."

I turned to Traci. "What did you say?"

"I told him that Lorraine was Helen's husband." Traci smiled. "Adam thought I was telling him that Lorraine and Helen were lesbians."

Lorraine looked at the next table. "Cynthia and Big Julius made everything work out."

I turned to them.

Cynthia shrugged. "I just said that I thought Traci was telling us that Lorraine was really a guy." She giggled. "Everybody got very quiet. Nobody knew what to say next." She turned and kissed Big Julius. "My baby settled everything."

I looked at Julius. "What did you say?"

Cynthia hugged Julius. "My baby said that it didn't matter to him what Lorraine was. Any friend of Ponce and April's was also his friend."

I walked over and kissed Julius on the cheek, "Thank you sweetheart, that was a very nice thing to say."

Julius just smiled.

I looked around. "So is everyone having a good time?"

Danny laughed. "April were having a wonderful time. Helen and Jessica have been buying lap dances for everyone."

I raised my eyebrow in surprise. "For everyone?"

Mandy giggled. "That's right, Cynthia and I even had one."

"You didn't!"

Cynthia blushed. "Mandy and Lorraine made me do it."

I looked at Big Julius. "You were okay with this?"

He laughed. "I encouraged her."

"You guys are so bad."

Just then a waitress walked up to me. "Venus, the gentleman at that table over there would love to buy a lap dance from you."

I turned to look. A man in his mid fifties was smiling at me.

I waved at him and turned to Ponce. "Baby I'll see you later, I have to go to work."

The middle aged man bought three dances. He was my first customer. At the Black Knight lap dances are done totally nude. Rubbing my bare pussy against the tent in this strange man's trousers felt deliciously naughty.

For the next half hour I went from one lap dance customer to another one. The waitresses kept track of who I was going to see next. The men were tipping them generously to see that they kept their turn.

I had just finished with my fifth lap dance customer when Julie, one of the waitresses came over. She pointed at a man seated at a table near the stage. "Venus, that older gentleman over there would like to go to the VIP room with you."

I looked. It was a very handsome gray haired man in his mid to late fifties.

I thanked Julie, walked over to his table and said, "Hi I'm Venus."

He smiled. "I'm Robert, Venus I would you like to take me to the VIP room for a half hour."

I sat down at his table. "Robert honey it's one hundred and fifty dollars and you have to pay me right now."

He nodded, "I understand. I've done this before."

As he handed me the money I laughed. "Well you're way ahead of me then, because this is my first time."

He took a deep breath. "Venus that makes this even more enticing."

I patted his hand and said, "Don't go away."

I went to the man next to the Disc Jockey. "Here's $50.00 for the VIP room."

He took the money and said, "Use room number three." He pointed to a door on the other side of the night club. "It's right over there."

I thanked him and walked back to my customer. As I walked back, I made a point of passing Ponce.

When I walked by him I leaned over, pointed to my gentleman and whispered, "That's Robert. I'm going to take him to the VIP room."

He looked at me.

"I hope that Robert and I can be very naughty while were in there."

I kissed his cheek and handed him the $100.00. "I'll see you a little later cuckboy." I giggled. "Hold Robert's money for me."

I walked over to my gentleman, reached out and took his hand. "Honey let's go have some fun."

When he stood up he put his arm around my waist. "Venus, I'm all yours."

As we walked to room number 3 I reached back and pushed his hand down to my panty covered ass. There were a lot of guys watching us, including my big cuckboy. I wanted all of them to know that Robert was going to have a very good time.

The VIP room was about the size of a small bedroom. In the middle of the room there was a large couch. At one end of the couch, there was a small end table.

Staci had told me that the drawer in the end table held a good supply of condoms. She was very emphatic about the fact that no one had unprotected sex at the Knight.

There was a tiny window in the wall behind the couch. A man in his early thirties was sitting in a small cubicle on the other side of the window. He studied Robert for a moment and then he got up and left his cubicle.

As he closed the door behind him, I sat down on the couch and pulled Robert down next to me. I picked his hand up and put it on my brassiere covered breast.

"It looks like our chaperon just left. I guess were on our own." I leaned over and kissed Robert's cheek. "If you're a generous man, I can be a very naughty girl."

Robert smiled. "How generous do I have to be to get a blow job?"

I put my finger to my cheek and pretended that I was thinking. "I think a two hundred dollar tip would do very nicely."

Robert smiled, opened his wallet, counted out ten twenty dollar bills and handed them to me. I stood up, put the money in the drawer in the end table, grabbed a condom and took my panties and bra off.

Once I was naked I twirled around one time for Robert and kneeled on the couch next to him. I pressed my naked body against him and started slowly massaging his crotch. He had a big cock, this was going to be fun.

I unzipped his pants and took his erect penis out. I just stared at it for a moment. Cocks were still strange and mysterious things to me. I never got tired of looking at them.

I apologized as I rolled the condom onto him. "Sorry about having to make you wear a raincoat, it's a house rule."

Robert shrugged. "I understand, it's a necessity of the times."

As soon as the condom was in place I kissed his cheek and said, "Feel free to explore my body while I make you happy."

Robert closed his eyes and lay back. As I put his cock into my mouth I felt him slip his fingers between my legs.

I was mildly disappointed when I put Robert's condom covered penis into my mouth. The taste of a man's cock was one of the nice things about giving a blow job.

For the next few minutes we pleasured each other. I could have gotten Robert off very quickly, but he'd paid me $200.00. I wanted him to get his money's worth. The first two times I felt him moving close to orgasm, I slowed my pace, backed off and let him regain control.

The third time I quickened my pace and massaged his balls. Robert ejaculated immediately.

I milked him until his penis began to get soft. Once he was limp I slipped the used condom off his cock, kissed his cheek and got dressed.

Robert stood up and unbuckled his pants. As he was tucking his shirt in and straightening himself he smiled and said, "Thank you Venus. You're very good at that. I enjoyed myself."

I blushed and said, "Thank you kind sir, I tried."

He nodded, "I could tell."

Robert and I left the VIP room together. When we were back out in the club I kissed his cheek and thanked him again.

As I kissed him I glanced over and saw Ponce staring at us. I got a little tingle in my loins, pulled Robert to me and kissed him hard on the lips. That was for Ponce's benefit.

After I went to the ladies room and disposed of the used condom, I walked over to Ponce, sat down on his lap and kissed him. While I was kissing him I slipped the $200.00 into his hand.

He looked at me and asked, "what did you have to do for this?"

I giggled and said, "I gave him a blow job."

Shortly after I finished with Robert it was time for my next dance set. My costume was a short denim skirt and a crop top tee shirt that had, "Spoiled Rotten" written across the front.

I came out and acted like a snotty little rich kid. Everybody loved it. After my number was over I had an hour of nonstop lap dances.

My third costume was an ornate prom dress. I did a real strip tease. I think I enjoyed that number the most. I felt like an old time burlesque queen.

My last number was by far the most popular with the crowd. I wore a black leather skirt, a black lace brassiere, thigh high black nylons and my black spike heeled pumps. The Disc Jockey introduced me as Mistress Venus. The guys went wild when I strutted onto the stage waving my horsewhip. I was beginning to learn that sexual domination was a very popular fetish with many men.

My pudgy little bald headed man was still in his seat by the rail. During my third song I pulled my panties down, got on my hands and knees and wiggled my naked ass in front of his nose. He surprised the entire crowd by standing up, burying his face between my ass cheeks and licking my asshole in front of everyone.

The room went silent. Every person in the club was amazed. No one knew exactly how to react.

I turned around, leaned forward, gave him a big hug, kissed his forehead and said, "Now that's how to show proper respect to a woman." Everybody in the room started cheering."

After my last number I did another hour of lap dances.

My shift ended at 1:00 am. I went to the man next to the disc Jockey. I had done thirty-two lap dances. He counted out six hundred sixty dollars. That was my share after the Black Knight took their three hundred dollar cut.

I walked back to Ponce and kissed his cheek. "Baby I'm going to go to the dressing room and collect my stuff. Why don't you get everyone together so we can go back to Helen's house.

I quickly gathered my things in the dressing room.

As I was preparing to leave, one of the other dancers stopped me. "Venus, Mr. Diamond and Staci want you to stop by their office before you go."

We walked out into the hall together. "Their office is that door over there."

I thanked her, walked over to the door she'd pointed to and knocked.

A big voice on the other side boomed out. "Yes?"

"It's April, Jasmine said you wanted to see me."

"Come in."

I opened the door and immediately stopped.

Mr. Diamond was lying back on the couch smoking a cigar. His pants were around his ankles. Staci was on her knees between his legs sucking his huge black cock. She was completely naked. Georgie was on his knees next to Mr. Diamond. He was holding a large glass ashtray. Mr. Diamond was holding on to Georgie's leash."

Mr. Diamond took a drag on his cigar and exhaled the smoke. "April, come in."

I timidly stepped into the room.

"Sweetheart, you were wonderful tonight. I loved that last number with the whip." He looked at me. "Will you come back next Saturday night? We're prepared to give you top billing on the neon sign in front of the club."

I smiled at Mr. Diamond. "Yes please, I would like that very much."

He took another drag on his cigar. "Well it's done then. We'll see you next Saturday night at the same time. Venus you are going to be a star at the Knight."

"Thank you sir."

I turned to leave. Just as I was about to open the door Staci took Mr. Diamond's cock out of her mouth and said, "April I understand that you and my husband got along quite well tonight."

I stopped and turned back around. For a moment I just looked at Staci. I wasn't quite sure what to say.

Staci noticed my discomfort and smiled. "Don't worry April. I'm happy that you and Georgie Porgie had a good time together. He was disappointed that we couldn't have a little session with your whip before you left."

She licked her stud's cock, "Reggie wanted some attention. His needs come before Georgie's." She sighed. "Maybe you could bring your whip back next week. Georgie would really like that."

I smiled at Georgie. "I would be happy to bring my whip back. You still need to learn how to properly respect a woman and I would love to teach you."

Staci chuckled. "Georgie's not allowed to speak right now, but I am quite certain that he will look forward to that." Staci gave me a little wink and said, "Good night April. We'll all look forward to seeing you next Saturday".

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers