Arab Femdom at Carleton University

Story Info
Saudi dominatrix handles Somali stud at university.
1.7k words
2.05
20k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/27/2017
Created 06/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

My name is Subhiyah Karim-Adul. A young woman of Saudi Arabian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I attend the legendary Carleton University, where I study Criminal Justice. I recently became a Canadian citizen by process of naturalization and I want to work in Provincial Law Enforcement someday. That's if the bigots of the Conservative Party let me, of course. Canada is far from the bastion of racial and cultural tolerance that it claims to be. I've met people in the capital who would give the worst bigots of the Southern United States a run for their money. As Canada heads into the twenty-first century, and more and more immigrants from outside Europe move in, many Canadians of European descent are starting to feel threatened. And they're really not in love with us Muslims. But by the grace of Allah, we shall persevere.

Anyone looking at me sees a five-foot-eleven, slim ( yet curvy and big-bottomed ) young woman with dark bronze skin, long black hair and pale brown eyes. I dress conservatively and wear the hijab. A lot of people think they've got me figured out just because I am an Arab woman. What they can't figure out is that all of us are surprisingly multidimensional characters. No one is just one thing. There are cops out there with the souls of artists. There are artists with the hearts of soldiers. And there are athletes who are really great big nerds at heart. The truth is that the narrow-minded folks of this world can gawk at me all they want but they really have no idea what I am. For you see, I am also the first and only Persian Dominatrix operating in the Continent of North America. You've been warned. I am a proud Saudi Arabian woman and a devoted Muslim, by the way. I don't feel that they conflict with my sexual identity as a bisexual woman and as a Dominatrix.

Presently, I'm dominating the hell out of a handsome Somali stud named Youssef Kader. He's six feet three inches tall, with dark brown skin and long, curly black hair. I have a thing for Black Muslim men, especially the ones from Somaliland and the Republic of Djibouti. Youssef is married to a Somali gal named Atifah and she's got no idea about his sexual proclivities. Youssef is kneeling before me, and he is obediently sucking on my toes while I lash him with his own black leather belt. He is so damn good at sucking my toes with his beautiful, full lips. A lot of women from the Arab world are curious about Black men but are afraid to explore their hidden fascination with these gorgeous studs. Not me. I live my life the way I see fit.

Youssef looks up at me after polishing my toes with his agile tongue. I smile at him and then spread my legs. Time for the Somali stud to get a taste of my delicious Arab pussy. Youssef plants his lips against my pussy and his agile tongue darts inside my pussy lips. He teases my clitoris and I moan in pleasure. So very few men out there are gifted in the ancient Art of Pussy Licking. And that is a damn shame. If more men out there learned to properly eat pussy instead of shooting guns, the world would be a better place. At least, that's how I feel. I rub my tits together as dear Youssef continues to lick my pussy. Hot damn. He is so good at it. I've had many lovers, both male and female, since I moved to the Confederation of Canada from my homeland of Saudi Arabia with my family seven years ago. I've met men who loved eating pussy and women who sucked at eating pussy...and not in a good way. People can definitely surprise you. I am thankful to Allah that I am a bisexual Arab woman living in a liberal country where I can explore my previously undisclosed desires.

After Youssef thoroughly licked, teased and sucked my pussy, I decided to reward him. I grabbed his eight-inch cock and his hairy balls. I squeezed them real hard. Youssef moaned in surprise. I laughed, then began sucking his cock. I love sucking on Somali guys dicks. They've been blessed with long Black cocks just like so many men of African descent. Somali guys dicks tend to be long and lean, just like the Somali men themselves. And that works just fine for me, ladies and gentlemen. You see, I am the kind of gal who fancies herself as a sexual explorer. I have explored masculine bodies and minds the world over. And I must say, I'm eternally fascinated by them.

Youssef groaned in pleasure as I sucked his dick. I looked up at him as I sucked him off. Hot damn. Somali men are so beautiful. I've hooked up with Black guys from all over the world. Haitian guys from Haitian-dominated North American cities like Miami in the U.S. State of Florida and Montreal in the Canadian Province of Quebec. Afro-Arabian guys from the realms of the Berbers. And of course, sexy African-American guys from Detroit and New York City. Michigan is not too far from Canada and I go there regularly to sex up some authentic African-American men. I love Black American guys with their swagger and unapologetic manliness. I feel sorry for Arab women who limit themselves to Arab men or Caucasian men. In my experience, any heterosexual or bisexual woman who hasn't tried a Black man at least once hasn't truly lived.

I sucked Youssef's cock until the Somali stud was hard as a rock. I knew he was mine for the taking the moment I first laid eyes on him. Call it a woman's intuition if you want. Youssef is a newcomer to Ottawa's very own Carleton University. He just transferred from Algonquin College in the town of Nepean. I found him seriously hot and just had to have him. There are lots of Black women at Carleton University and they chase good-looking, educated and well-spoken Black guys such as Youssef with an urgency bordering on desperation. If I wanted Youssef, I had to act fast. And so I did. I approached the tall and handsome Somali stud, and let him know in no uncertain terms that I wanted some of his Somali dick. Black guys from the Horn of Africa got the best dicks in the world. In the City of Ottawa, legions of women and gay men can't wait to hop on a great big Black dick and ride till kingdom come. And I am immensely proud to say that I belong to that category of International Black Cock Addicts.

After polishing Youssef's cock, I put a condom on it and pushed the handsome Somali stud on the softly carpeted floor of my Nepean apartment. Then I slowly climbed on top of him. Nothing I love more than riding on a great big Black dick. I took Youssef's cock and inserted it into my pussy. And just like that, I began fucking myself with his dick. Yes, I fucked myself with his cock. He wasn't fucking me. Not really. I controlled every part of the action. And we both knew it. That's what makes this so damn special. I'm a woman doing a Muslim guy and I am totally in control.

I rode Youssef's cock, loving the feel of it throbbing deep inside of me. It was an awesome feeling. Soon, I wanted to experience that cock of his in yet another part of my body which craved him. I got on all fours and shook my big ass at him. Youssef looked at me, smiling. I tossed him a small bottle of hand lotion and winked at him. A few moments later, Youssef and I started going at it like never before. Youssef pressed his hard dick against my well-lubricated asshole and gently pushed it inside of me. Oh, man. By Allah, I absolutely love anal sex! Nothing quite like it in this world. I love to get my ass filled with dick, and Youssef was definitely the right man for the job. Holding my hips tightly, he fucked my ass real good. I rubbed my pussy as he fucked me, and the feel of his dick in my ass while my fingers teased my clitoris sent me in frigging heaven. I shrieked in pleasure as I came, squirting hot girly cum all over the bed.

To reward Youssef for fucking my ass so damn well, I returned the favour with my strap-on dildo. Yep, I bent the sexy Somali stud over and admired his sexy ass. Then I greased him up with the hand lotion, and pressed my strap-on dildo against his asshole. Youssef seemed nervous. He'd never been fucked in the ass before. I told him to relax, and promised him I'd be gentle. And I kept my promise for the most part. I held his narrow hips tightly as I worked the strap-on dildo into his asshole. Youssef seemed tense at first, and he groaned as I initially penetrated him but after a while, he seemed to get over it. My sexy Somali stud relaxed and enjoyed himself as I fucked his ass with my strap-on dildo.

Man, if there is anything I enjoy more than getting a big dick in my pussy or asshole, it's strapping on a dildo and banging a guy with it. And I thoroughly enjoyed myself as I fucked Youssef in the ass with my strap-on dildo. I put him on his back and raised his legs in the air as I worked the dildo even deeper inside of him. I looked into the sexy Somali stud's handsome brown eyes as I fucked him. I drank the delicious look of sweet surrender in his eyes as I totally transported him into another realm with the power of my fucking. Youssef screamed, howled and moaned as I fucked him good. So good that he had tears of joy ( and perhaps pain) in his eyes by the time it was over. I planted a deep, passionate kiss on his full, sweet lips. Hmmm. I think I've found the perfect lover, ladies and gentlemen. Youssef and I are going to be amazing together. I am certain of it. What a pair we'll make. A Saudi Arabian Dominatrix/Carleton University and her handsome, studious, East African Muslim lover. Living together and doing naughty things that would stun our respective communities if they ever caught wind of it. Hmm. You gotta love life in North America.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers