Arab Femdom in Canada

Story Info
A young Arab man meets unforgettable Canadian women.
1.1k words
2.19
21k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/27/2017
Created 06/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

For those of you who ever wonder about what really goes on inside a Mosque, I got some enticing news for you. My name is Ahmed Hassan, and I'm a young man of Saudi Arabian descent living in the City of Orleans, Province of Ontario. I am openly bisexual, and the Imam of my Mosque is okay with it because he embraces a radical new form of Islam. Relax, folks. I know I just made some of you nervous. Don't worry. We're all about fun in the changing Muslim community of North America. The more open, woman-friendly, gay-supportive and western-loving brand of Islam which the world has never seen. There are progressive men and women in the Muslim community, you know. Many of us believe in a life of pleasure and fulfillment, not just prayer and self-denial. And I will introduce you to some of our best and brightest toot sweet.

The honourable Abdullah Al-Fazir is the Imam of my Mosque right here in the Capital region of Canada. At five-foot-eight, he's not exactly an imposing man. However, he is a really friendly, open-minded guy. Dark-haired, bronze-skinned and dark-eyed, he is roughly handsome. Abdullah hails from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia but has spent most of his life living in the Confederation of Canada. He teaches computer science at the University of Ottawa. How about that? I recently introduced my Imam to my boyfriend Dahir Yousef. The tall, handsome young Black man from Somaliland who stole my heart the first time I met him at Carleton University. Dahir is simply amazing. Tall, roughly handsome, and simply too cute for words. He studies criminology at Carleton University and like me, he's bisexual.

Presently, we at the Mosque are having one of our special gatherings. My girlfriend Aamina Al-Yasser is currently kneeling before me, sucking on my thick cock. At the same time, my boyfriend Dahir is slamming his big Black dick deep into my asshole. I love Dahir and I love Aamina. I never want to choose between them. To me, it would be like choosing between your right hand and your left hand. There was a time when my dear Aamina had a big problem with male bisexuality. Not anymore. Thanks to the sacred and mind-opening teachers of the honourable Imam Abdullah, she now understands that sexuality is part of human nature and that homosexuality and lesbianism are as natural as heterosexuality. I can't thank Abdullah enough for all he has done for me, for us all.

My lovely girlfriend Aamina is simply amazing. Standing five feet eleven inches, she weighs around two hundred and forty pounds. There was a time she hated herself because of her great height and imposing weight. A time when this lovely woman born and raised in the Republic of Libya subscribed to the western world's standards of beauty. If you ask me, that's totally unhealthy. The western world worships skinny blonde women. I find my Aamina simply beautiful with her long black hair, curvaceous body, wide hips, big round butt and thick legs. I love big women. Especially the ones from the Arab world. As I mentioned before, Aamina is sucking my cock with gusto while Dahir slams his dick into my asshole like there's no tomorrow. I scream in pleasure as I climax, exploding inside Aamina's mouth. My sexy plump Libyan goddess sucks me dry, draining me of my manly seed. And she didn't spill a single drop. Is she cool or what?

While the three of us are doing our thing, other members of the Mosque are also having some wicked fun. All of which is sanctioned by the honourable Abdullah, our Imam and the representative of Allah in this world. Dahir's ex-girlfriend, a lovely Somali gal named Atifah Suleiman is also getting busy with two members of our Mosque. Atifah has really come around. She got really mad when Dahir told her that he was bisexual and wanted to be with me. Coming from the deeply conservative Somali community of Ottawa's East End, Atifah hadn't been particularly understanding of Dahir's emerging bisexuality. In time, she came to accept it. Although they're no longer dating, they're still friends. They get along okay these days, and even attend the same Mosque. How cool is that?

Right now, Atifah Suleiman is sandwiched between Omar Khaled and Ben Hussein. Omar Khaled is a good friend of mine who goes to Algonquin College in the town of Nepean, Province of Ontario. He's really good-looking so it's too bad that he's totally heterosexual. He's slamming his thick cock into Atifah's pussy while Ben Hussein fucks her in the ass. Omar is half Black and half Persian. His mother is one of those rare Saudi Arabian women who married a Jamaican man. Wow. He's a good-looking guy and a devout Muslim. I like Black men and biracial guys. Ben Hussein is from Tunisia, and he kinds of looks like a Latin stud with his tall, dark-haired, bronze-skinned self. Ben is taking up Police Foundations at La Cite Collegiale, a French school located in the town of Orleans. These two sexy guys are slamming their dicks into Atifah's holes like there's no tomorrow and the gorgeous Somalian slut is screaming like a madwoman. Atifah is naked save for the hijab, which she never takes off unless she's in bed or in the shower.

They switch things up a bit. Now the hunky Omar Khaled is thrusting his big cock into Atifah's asshole while Ben Hussein has a go with her pussy. Atifah's screams of contentment and delicious pain filled the Mosque as she got fucked. Next, I switched things up with Aamina and Dahir. Now Aamina knelt before Dahir and sucked his big Black cock with my approval. At the same time, I lubricated Dahir's sexy Somali male ass and slid my cock inside of him. And just like that, I began fucking my sexy Somalian boyfriend while my gorgeous Libyan girlfriend sucked his cock and balls. Dahir screamed, both from the feel of Aamina's eager mouth on his genitals and my cock tickling his prostate. Oh, yeah. Let the Black stud know what it's like to get topped for a change. We fucked and sucked the evening away, folks.

When all was said and done, all of us knelt and said our prayers before leaving the Mosque. Our activities had taken place under the watchful gaze of Imam Abdullah, the greatest leader any Muslim community ever had since the Prophet himself. I think we are going to go far under his irresistible leadership. Ever since he took the helm of our sacred Mosque, membership has increased tenfold. Many young women from the European and Caribbean communities are joining us because we embrace a kind of Islam they've never heard of. We respect women's rights and women's power. We believe in sharing of power and responsibility between the sexes. We don't believe in forcing women to wear anything they don't want to wear. Are we progressive or what? Join us, and find the true way, ladies and gentlemen. May Allah bless you!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers