Arabian Adventure

Story Info
He discovers his submissive side.
4.7k words
4.56
82.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steviet
steviet
668 Followers

Having lost both my parents shortly before finishing university and having no other family to speak of I decided to take a year off before starting work. I decided I would use this time to sort out their affairs, sell the house they owned and move to the city. I would get a place of my own while I looked for some casual work to keep me going for the year.

The house sold quickly and for much more than I expected meaning I could afford a nice apartment in a great part of the city and not have to worry about rent ever again. Before I knew it I was settling into my new apartment and in no rush to look for work I bummed around for a weeks.

When boredom finally set in I started looking for work on the internet. While I was procrastinating one, day surfing for porn instead of looking for work, I stumbled across a lady-boy porn site. I had never really had any interest in transsexual porn, considering myself to be too straight, but the pictures just amazed me. They just looked so feminine, I was shocked that I found myself being turned on by this sort of thing. But before long I had my pants down and was beating off like mad.

As soon as I had reached the moment of high enjoyment I found myself doing something equally as strange, I didn't leave the site. I stayed on that site and a few other similar ones all night, beating off more times over the course of the night than ever before. I was hooked.

Over the next few days I didn't even leave the house, I was glued to the computer. Soon I had joined half a dozen of the better sites, a few of the chat rooms and beaten off to countless orgasms.

Within a few weeks I was a frequent visitor to the chat rooms and even plucked up the courage to visit a nearby bar frequented by transsexuals.

It was early in the evening when I arrived at the bar and apart from the bartender there was only one other patron. I was a little disappointed that there were no 'ladies' present but assumed they would arrive later on in the night so I settled in at the bar. The other patron sitting opposite me at the bar was definitely not what I expected to find in this place, he was about 35, extremely well dressed and of middle eastern appearance. He also looked very athletic, about 6'3" and 250 lbs, he obviously spent a lot of time in the gym.

A few minutes after I got my drink the man came over and took the stool next to mine, introducing himself with a very slight accent, as Hassan. After a few minutes of idle banter Hassan had told me that he was Saudi Arabian and in the country on business. Not long after and he was talking like we were old friends, telling me that he had been fascinated by transsexuals since his youth and came to this bar when he was in town and by his familiarity with the barman I got the impression it was often. I was impressed by his frankness and was both excited and a little nervous to be having my first open discussion about my new passion.

By this time a few 'girls' had started to arrive. I was excited to just be in the same room as some of these girls, the effort most had gone too was amazing, their make up and outfits put most born women to shame. I was caught staring by almost all of the girls but they all seemed to enjoy the attention. When one stunningly beautiful girl entered wearing a super short school girl outfit black lace up knee high boots and her long blonde hair in pig tails I almost fell off my chair. Hassan saw the look of excitement on my face and quickly called the girl over.

"Karla meet Tom, he's new in town and this is first time here".

"Hey Tom, pleased to meet you" she whispered huskily as she kissed me on both cheeks. The erection in my pants was barely concealable.

"You look more pleased to meet her" Hassan said looking directly at my crotch.

"Um yeah" I mumbled as I sat down quickly.

"You are really new to this aren't you Tom?" he enquired.

"Yeah, is it that obvious?"

"Yes my friend. If you don't mind me asking, what excites you about these girls?"

For the first time since I had discovered my new fetish I was forced to really think about what it was specifically that excited me. After a few moments of deep thought I replied,

"I guess its two things, the fact that it is not 'normal' and the outfits they wear, why? What excites you Hassan?"

"For me Tom it is much different, I get excited by the fact that I am dominating another man. In my culture the women are very submissive, but the men are not. I get great satisfaction by possessing a man like he was my woman, it makes me feel very powerful and masculine" he stated.

I was a quite shocked by Hassan's statement and spent the rest of night thinking his explanation. I was introduced to most of the girls by Hassan, who it appeared new them all well. I didn't have to buy another drink all night as every time I offered Hassan refused, infact he was buying drinks for just about everyone in the bar. At around 2am I had had enough and needed to go home to let the experience sink in and masturbate furiously over thoughts of all the beautiful girls. When I told Hassan of my plan to go he insisted that I meet him at the bar tomorrow night at the same time saying he had a ball talking to me tonight. I promised I would as I to had had a great night too.

I arrived home thinking of Karla and nursing a massive erection which I quickly relieved before falling asleep. I awoke around 10 and quickly got on the net to surf my favourite tranny sites and whack off. Time flew and before I realised it was time to go and meet Hassan at the bar.

When I arrived, just like the night before, Hassan and the bar man were the only ones present. I sat down next to Hassan and ordered a drink. As soon as it was poured the barman disappeared out the back leaving Hassan and I alone at the bar. As soon as he was gone Hassan walked behind the bar, and with a mysterious grin, a pulled out a large package. It was wrapped in pink paper with a huge pink ribbon.

"I took the liberty of getting you a present, I'm fairly sure you will like it. I hope you don't mind" he explained.

"But why? It's not my birthday or anything and we only just met?" I asked.

"Just open it and see, please" he pleaded.

"Okay, okay"

The shocked look on my face must have told Hassan that he had guessed wrong. Inside the box was the exact outfit Karla had worn the night before, the boots, skirt, top and a matching set of lacy red underwear all neatly arranged inside the box.

"Um, yeah thanks Hassan, what is this for? I asked, a little embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry, I just thought from what you said last night that you were into dressing up. I'm sorry Tom I just assumed you were excited by the thought of dressing like a woman. I mean you have beautiful features and an amazing figure for it".

I was a little shocked that Hassan thought I wanted to be one of the girls, instead of fucking them. But I was also shocked that he thought I had the right features. I'm very slim for a man but I'm also 6'feet tall, which I assumed would be too tall.

We both sat there in silence for a few minutes, Hassan embarrassed, and me digesting the surprise. I spoke first.

"Well thank you for the present, it was a little surprising though. I take it as a compliment that you think I would look attractive in this but it's something I have never ever thought about"

"Tom" Hassan interrupted, "Again I'm sorry about misreading you, but I think you would be more than just attractive. I think you would be gorgeous in it. Even some of the girls last night thought you would look great in it".

"You mean everyone from last night thinks I'm a tranny?" I yelled quite angrily.

"No, they just think you want to be one, and they all think you would be amazing" he explained calmly.

"Look I'm going home. This is all just too much". With that I stood up and walked out.

At the door Hassan grabbed me, he was carrying my present.

"Look Tom, I'm so sorry. Just take this, it's yours and you may be able to give it someone else. Maybe it can make up for the embarrassment I caused you".

And with that he turned and walked back inside.

When I got home I put my present down on the coffee table and sat down on the lounge staring at it for god knows how long. I I had many things to think about. I'd never even thought about dressing up but the more I thought about it the more excited I became. I decided to sleep on it and see how I felt in the morning.

I awoke with 6 inch cock at full attention, it had been a restless night and I had decided that I would try the outfit on just to see what I looked like. I had to answer two very big questions which had kept me awake all night, could I be a gorgeous girl and how much I would be excited by wearing woman's clothes.

I opened the box and got out all the contents, aside from the garments there was a long light brown wig, very similar to my own hair colour, a set of C size silicon breast forms and a small make up kit. Hassan sure was thorough.

I decided I was going to try this properly so I headed to the shower and gave myself my first full body shave. I actually got much more into it than I had expected and shaved off all the hair below my neck, I was only going to do my legs. It felt great having the water running over my bare skin and I just couldn't stop. Once I was dry I headed into the bedroom to find some answers I already thought I knew.

I started with the underwear, it was the first time I had ever put a bra on, but it fitted fine and the forms filled out the cups well. Next came the red thong, as soon as I felt the lace slide between my cheeks my cock was at attention. It looked very out of place in the front of the thong and was a definite give away that I was enjoying this much more than I had expected to. The pleated skirt fitted snugly around my waist and the little white shirt I tied in a not exposing my bra, copying Karla. I then slid me feet into the long boots and laced them both up whilst my hard on strained at the lace. When I put the wig on and looked in the mirror I was dumbfounded. I did look like a girl, and a really hot one at that, I would definitely have wanted to fuck me. I was so excited that I looked great and it was at that moment that I realised I was scared that I wouldn't look good, not that I would like it. I had known the answer to that deep down the whole time.

I went into the bath room and tentatively applied the make up from the package. It was bright red lipstick, like the underwear, and some blue eye shadow. I didn't do a very good job but I didn't care, I already had my skirt up and was rubbing my cock through my panties. Looking at myself in the mirror had me coming with an intensity I never knew existed. I sat there on the edge of the tub, dressed as a school girl, covered in my own cum and I'd never felt happier or more excited. I cleaned myself up, reapplied my make up and began practising walking in the high heeled boots.

After an hour or so I felt I had the walking down pat. Every time I walked past a mirror I would stare at myself, so excited and proud that I looked so hot, I never new I could be this turned on. All I wanted now was to go down to the bar dressed like this so Hassan and all the other girls could see the new me.

As it neared the time to go I put my hair into two piggy tails on either side of my head, fixed my make up, and put on some bright red nail polish I had missed in my excitement earlier. When I examined myself in the mirror all I saw was a slutty schoolgirl looking back at me. My excitement was showing and I realised I would have to do something with it. I remembered hearing some girls tucked it back so I tried that and it seemed to work, it also gave me a sexy wiggle when I walked. On my way out to my car I was amazed at my transformation, 24hrs earlier I was offended when people thought I might want to dress up in woman's clothes, now I was about to go out dressed as a school girl slut. But even more frightening and exciting was that I was looking forward to Hassan seeing me dressed like this. I felt some strange kind of desire to please him and I knew he would be pleased to see me now.

When I finally arrived at the bar it was later then the two previous visits, I was actually hoping that everyone would be there to see me. As I approached the door I could see quite a few people inside, I knew Hassan would be there and my stomach was filling with butterflies. I gave myself one final check at the door and strutted in like I owned the place, I walked straight over to one of the corner booths. Purposely avoiding eye contact and letting everyone stare at me, I loved it, all those eyes on me. As soon as I looked up I made eye contact with Hassan who was dressed in another immaculate suit, sitting alone at his usual spot along the bar. He was staring at me with his mouth slightly open, so were most of the other people in the bar. I signalled for him to come over and sit with me, he quickly regained his composure and made his way over, sitting so close we were touching.

"You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, please tell me your name?" he enquired with a smile.

I hadn't even thought about what I would call myself, infact there were a lot of things I hadn't thought about. Like the fact that Hassan was clearly going to want more than a kiss and I had never even thought about being with a man before and had no idea how far I wanted to take this. I was thinking s quick as I could.

"Tammy" I whispered in my best husky voice.

"Well Tammy you look more gorgeous than I ever imagined possible and you certainly made an entrance. I think we should dance" he said as he pulled me to my feet.

Hassan dragged me out into the middle of the dance floor where there were already a few other people dancing. He pulled me close to his muscular chest and with my boots on we stood eye to eye. I was surprised to find that I enjoyed the feeling of being led around by a big strong man. After a few minutes of slow dancing I put my arms up around his neck and gazed into his deep brown eyes.

"You really are a special girl Tammy, I have never wanted a girl more than I want you right now" he whispered into my ear while his hands drifted down to my arse. He had turned me around so that my back was to the rest of the room and they could see him squeezing my cheeks. I knew every other girl in the bar wanted to be me right now and I never wanted it to stop. I just nuzzled into his shoulder while he continued to out on a show, slowly pulling up my skirt to show my red thong. I was also aware of his growing cock pressing into my belly, I could tell it was already much bigger than mine and was holding my breath till it stopped growing.

When he had had enough of showing me off he pulled his head back and kissed me. I was waiting for it, not quite knowing if I would enjoy it, but the feeling of his stubble against my smooth face and the feeling of submitting to his will overcame me. I found myself kissing him back with more passion than I can ever remember mustering in the past.

When he broke the kiss he looked into my eyes and said, "I want you to be exclusively mine now, If you want this to continue it will be on my terms. Do you agree Tammy?"

The feelings I had inside of me I had never felt before but I knew I wanted them to never stop. So agreed readily, "Yes Hassan, on you terms".

"Excellent, go around the back now, my driver is out there waiting in my car. Just get in and wait for me" he ordered.

"Ok" I murmured before scurrying out. His car was a navy current model BMW, the driver saw me approaching, and quickly got out and opened the door for me with a courteous "mam".

I waited in silence in the back of Hassan's car and after about a quarter of an hour he appeared and joined me in the back. He instructed the driver, Ahmed, who more a more than passing resemblance to his employer, to driving to my house. I told him the address and we were on our way and Hassan's hands were as well. I now had an understanding of what I must of put some girls thought while growing up, his hands were everywhere and I didn't even pretend to not enjoy it. Hassan was all over me in the back seat of the car, in full few of Ahmed and anyone else we past, kissing me with a passion and intensity I had never experienced. when we arrived at my house I was expecting him to want to come in, but instead he told me to get a good nights sleep and be ready in the same outfit at 9am.

I did as I was told and was standing ready at my door with 5 minutes to spare. Ahmed arrived and I scurried down and jumped in the back. During the trip I caught Ahmed staring at me a few times and got quite excited by it. After about 15 minutes we stopped outside an office building in the CBD and a woman jumped in beside me. At first I was a little concerned thinking she may have gotten into the wrong car, she was wearing a black Muslim head scarf and a superb navy business suit. She introduced herself to me as Zahra, Hassan's PA, and explained she would be helping me today. On closer examination I guessed her age to be about 35 and I could tell a good figure was hidden underneath the business suit.

Our first stop was a beauty parlour where I was given the full treatment. Zahra explained that tonight was going to be a big night and I needed to look my best. It was then off to the hair dressers were I had super long platinum blonde extensions put in my hair, which coupled with the outfit I was wearing made me look like a hooker, I loved it. Even Zahra who I feared might be quite conservative said I looked great and would definitely be getting some attention tonight. Our last stop for the day was at a one of the better known local designers shop to get a dress and some lingerie. Zahra picked out a few and insisted I model them for her, we finally settled on a tight low cut emerald green gown with past the elbow gloves and a matching strapless bra and thong set. I looked so stunning in it I was having trouble keeping my erection contained despite it being tucked back. We got some strapy black high heels and left.

When we got back to my house Zahra came in to help me get ready, she even applied my make up and did my hair for me, when she was finished I was amazed. If I thought I was sexy last night I was amazing now, I looked like a model from a magazine. Zahra had done an amazing job and I thanked her profusely. I didn't even have time to finish thanking her when there was a knock at the door. I ran to the door to see Hassan standing there in an immaculate suit, as per usual, and holding a bunch of roses. He just stood there speechless.

"Wow" was his eventual greeting.

"Why thank you" I replied. "What are we doing this evening" I asked as I reached forward to kiss him, for the first time instigating the kiss.

"I was thinking dinner than........ well who knows"

"Sounds good, especially the who knows bit" I replied in my huskiest voice.

And with that he escorted me to the car and we drove straight to the most expensive hotel in town where Hassan had the penthouse suite. We took a private lift from the garage to the penthouse, my stomach had been turning over the whole trip. I was going to go the whole way, I was sure of that, but I was so scared and excited. I was revelling in my new found feminine self, unsure why I had never realised my true desires before this.

As soon as the lift door opened to reveal the palatial suite we were all over each other, within minutes I was lying on my back on the bed with my new lover grinding his rock hard cock into my stomach as we kissed. When I began trying to undress him he made me stand before him at the end of the bed. I obediently stood at my lover's feet awaiting his instruction.

"If we go on you have to promise to submit to me unconditionally and for as long as I desire. Never questioning my instruction, are we clear?" he asked somewhat coldly.

steviet
steviet
668 Followers
12