Arabian Nightmare Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,241 Followers

How was it possible that licking a man's asshole was turning me on? I wondered.

"Tongue fuck," I heard Oka say above me.

I couldn't believe I was going to do this but I knew the pain I would suffer if I refused. I curled my tongue and pushed it past his anus and into his asshole—my face pressed tightly on his crack. Breathing became difficult—I had to gulp for air when I had the chance.

I licked the walls of his asshole. My tongue was in his hole for a long time. When his hips began to move he pulled my head up by my hair and pointed at his cock and said, "Suck-Suck."

I was so relieved that my tongue was finally out of his asshole that I worked furiously with all the skill I had acquired at giving him a great blow-job.

I sneaked a glance at his face and saw a wide smile of satisfaction at his complete control over me. It was then that I admitted to myself that 'Yes—I was now his qybah (Bitch)'.

This time I was able to swallow every last drop of his massive load of cum.

Oka saw my hard cock and laughed. "Little boner," he said.

He took hold of my cock and stroked it until I shot the biggest load of my life. I was so grateful I kissed him throughout the hand-job.

The next day I had my first experience with 'outside' work. It was heavy labor at its worst. By the afternoon I really thought I would die. I almost welcomed death. Every muscle I had screamed in agony and sweat poured out of me like running water.

I seriously considered the Emir's proposal.

Oka had to hold me up as we walked back to our cell. He had to help me to the shower room before dinner.

After dinner I thought he might take pity on me, but no, he had me kneel between his legs for a long time. Tongue-fucking his asshole became a daily ritual prior to sucking his cock. To my great satisfaction, he now stroked my cock every night before we fell asleep. He was amused by my 'little boner'.

Time was irrelevant. I had no idea how many days I'd been there—it didn't matter. The only way I knew it was Friday is because we didn't have to work.

I serviced Oka many times that day before dinner. I was amazed at his recuperative powers. The better I got at sucking his cock the more often his cock became hard. It seemed like an endless cycle.

After dinner the guard removed the butt-plug and I emptied my bowels. When I was finished I automatically bent over and opened my cheeks to help him reinsert it.

"The Emir has a message for you," said the guard. "If you wish to re-consider your decision you will now be required to become his white slave boy—you will become his 'property' to do with as he sees fit."

"I'm an American—I'm a free man," I proudly announced.

"Very well..." he said, "...in that case the Emir has decided to give you to Oka since you seemed to have grown so fond of his big cock..."

The guard walked out of the cell taking the butt-plug with him. The meaning of that hit me like a ton of bricks. I went to the cell door and called out for the guard. Nothing—he had walked away. I looked at Oka, he had a huge smile on his face as he stripped off his shorts.

He walked towards me stroking his monster cock.

"GUARD," I screamed. "GUARD—GUARD—GUARD—PLEASE—PLLEEEEEZZZZZZZZ..."

I shouted at the top of my lungs. I cringed with absolute terror when I felt Oka massaging my bottom-cheeks. When his finger pushed against my anus I shouted even louder....

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,241 Followers
12