Arbor Side Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of Arbor Side Part 1.
7.7k words
2.87
17.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 11/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davechop
davechop
14 Followers

Things had moved rapidly after Jo Ann had tacitly agreed to become Marco's mistress. On the next date she had been treated much better, she had felt the whip and she had been shared with Danny Moreli, Marco's aide/driver/body guard.

She was still recovering from the stretching and excitement of having taken another man inside her when Marco called the next day.

"Hi sweetheart, how you doing."

"Fine." Jo Ann laughed. " I'm still a little sore but I wasn't broken. You should have warned me about Danny."

Marco only laughed.

After a few more minutes of small talk Marco got to the point of his call.

"What say we go shopping this afternoon."

Jo Ann was anticipating that Conner would want to make love as was usual after one of her dates so the invitation caught her a off guard but after a moment of hesitation she agreed. She even offered to take the bus uptown to meet Marco in a more convenient location for him.

When Marco picked Jo Ann up he was alone and Jo Ann slid into the front seat beside him. Marco pointed the vehicle north and announced their destination was a shopping mall in the north located in the most upscale part of the city.

On entering the first store Jo Ann realized that the shopping trip was for her and that Marco was looking for the sexiest outfits available. Jo Ann realized this must have been where some of the filmy, almost negligee outfits came from that Mariana wore on the night she seduced Conner.

Jo Ann and Marco moved from store to store and in each they usually found at least one that suited Marco. In addition to the filmy dresses there were mini skirts and low cut blouses. And finally a full length negligee. While they were ostensibly shopping for clothes Jo Ann realized that she was also showing her body to Marco and whatever sales assistants was helping at the time.

In most of the stores Jo Ann would take the selected garment into a changing room and then reemerge for the inspection and critique of Marco and the sales person. In one intimate store however the change room was a larger room with mirrors on three walls. Both Marco and the young sales lady went in with Jo Ann. She quickly realized she was expected to change in front of them.

Jo Ann sized the petite sales lady up and wondered how many times she had stripped for admiring eyes in this same room. Whatever, without protesting and only a moments hesitation Jo Ann began peeling off her own clothes.

When she was down to her panties and bra her inclination was to leave them on. The sales helper quickly pointed out that the clothes she would be trying on were designed to be worn without any under garments and to not worry because Jo Ann certainly had the build for it. Jo Ann's B cups didn't require a bra for uplift but natural ingrained modesty made it difficult to shed the last two garments but eventually off they came and Jo Ann stood naked in the room.

The next garment she tried did little to cover her nakedness. The skirt was a very brief and simple mini skirt while the blouse of the same light material only came a couple of inches below her breasts, leaving a large expanse of midriff showing. The sales lady adjusted the skirt lower exposing still more midsection while doing little to cover what was below. Jo Ann wondered if Marco expected her to go out in public in such an outfit.

The light material did little to hide the outline of Jo Ann's breasts and her nipples were showing prominently. Jo Ann was startled and taken by surprise when the sales lady moved in front of her and ran her hands under the blouse and rolled her nipples between her fingers. When she removed them the nipples were standing out even more. The sales lady stepped back, smoothed the material over the protrusions and smilingly admired her handy work. "Breath taking." she exclaimed and she looked towards Marco for his reaction. Marco smiled and nodded in agreement. .

While the outfits were all embarrassingly revealing Jo Ann was pleased with the way she looked in them. She did indeed have the figure for them.

Jo Ann had been with Marco long enough to know when he was being turned on and it continued to build through the afternoon. Each time she changed an outfit Jo Ann wiping herself off such was her own arousal.

When they finished their shopping dusk had already started to fall. As they approached the car Marco said, "Get in the back seat, Sweetheart, I need some relief."

Without replying Jo Ann open the car door and slid into the back seat. She immediately hiked her skirt to her waist and had her panties off before Marco entered the car. Marco only saw a pair of naked legs gleaming in the darkness, spread out and waiting for him. He slid in and dropped his own trousers and shorts and slid his cock easily into Jo Ann's ready slot.

No foreplay had been necessary for either. That had been taking place all afternoon. Jo Ann pulled Marco to her and sought her own release knowing that Marco wouldn't be able to hold back long. Both seemed to pull the trigger at the same time as Marco exploded into Jo Ann.

As the after shocks slowly subsided Marco grunted, "Damn that was good."

"Same her Jo Ann muttered." as she stroked his hair affectionately.

They were still locked together when Jo Ann started looking at the surrounding parking lot. It was only then that Jo Ann realized the area was not as dark as she had first thought and that people were moving to and from their cars. Just as Marco had rolled off and was slipping his trousers on a police car pulled to a stop in front of their vehicle.

An officer got out of the car and approached them with his flashlight shining in their startled eyes. Marco stepped out the door to meet the officer while still fastening his belt.

"Sir, do you realize that there is a law against public indecency. We received a report that you two were putting on a real show down here."

"Sorry officer, we got a little carried away."

"Well, there is a law against getting carried away like that. I need to see some identification please."

Marco produced his drivers license and presented it to the policeman. The officer took it an returned to his car to run the ID check. Marco got back in the car and put his arm around Jo Ann and pulled her to him.

"Don't worry it's going to be okay." he smiled at her. Jo Ann for her part was terrified. She could already imagine reading her name in the paper for indecent exposure in a mall parking lot. What would she tell Conner. What would she tell Kendall.

Marco got out of the car to meet the returning policeman.

"Sorry to bother you Mr. Napoleono. Here is you drivers license. Please give my apologies to your lady friend for the intrusion. Have a good evening sir." And with that he returned to the police car, got in and drove away.

Jo Ann was already waiting for Marco in the front passenger seat. It took just a minute to sink in what had just happened. Mr. Marco Napoleono was someone the police didn't want to become involved with. Jo Ann wondered if she should be involved with him either but like the moth she was drawn to the flame.

By now it was already dark and Jo Ann knew she had been expected home hours ago. Sensing her unease Marco said, " Why don't you drive my car home this evening. That way you will have a way to meet me tomorrow and I won't need to send a car for you."

That she was going to meet Marco again tomorrow came as news to her but it was the start of a new phase for the relationship that was to be full of surprises.

When Jo Ann returned home Conner was not there. She was both relieved and disturbed by his absence. She was still flush from the sex and now she would be able to bring the new outfits in and put them away without doing any explaining to Conner. On the other hand she was seeing less and less of Conner and that bothered her.

When they had started the relationship with Marco and Mariana Jo Ann had thought it was something they had decided on together and and she thought that in a sense they would do it together. But it wasn't working out that way. After the first few weeks of the affair they had not discussed what was happening in their respective lives.

Jo Ann didn't know even if Conner was still seeing Mariana and she certainly hadn't told Conner about being stripped naked and displayed in window for all the city to observe nor the whippings and the fact that she had allowed still another man into her body. And now she was hiding revealing outfits suitable for whores and sluts and driving Marco's expensive car like it was her own.

When Conner returned that evening Jo Ann explained that Marco had loaned her his car rather than driving her home and other than that very little was said. Jo Ann put off yet again reaching out to Conner and trying to reestablish their relationship. Actually she didn't know how she could do it. She knew there was no way she could explain how she was allowing Marco to use her nor make Conner understand how much she was enjoying it yet still convince him of her continuing love for him.

Marco's World

The next morning Jo Ann put all those thoughts behind her and left to meet Marco. When she joined him at a coffee shop up town and tried to return the keys to his car Marco declined to accept them.

"You use it for a while. I have some activities planned and you will need transportation." Marco explained without really explaining anything. Jo Ann shrugged and returned the keys to her purse. She enjoyed driving the practically new BMW 531i and certainly wouldn't mind having access to it for a few more days.

Marco and Jo Ann left the coffee shop in a Mercedes Marco seemed to have as a second car and drove to a shopping center very near the center of the city. Towards one end of the shopping center was the entrance to Club Leon. Marco produced a key and let them in. Jo Ann wondered if this was going to be a repeat of the session with Marco and Moose where she endured and enjoyed a thorough lashing and fucking. She was aware the her body was beginning to vibrate in anticipation.

But today was a work day and Marco had other things on his mind. This club was not as large as the first one but it was still quite spacious and the atmosphere was fresh. This was obviously an operating club. Jo Ann could hear someone else was in another part part of the building moving around.

"Make yourself comfortable," Marco instructed. "I need to check on something in the back," and with that he left Jo Ann standing alone on the club floor.

Jo Ann slowly strolled around the large dance floor. There were two bars and halls wandered off to where she imagined would be the usual offices, change rooms and restrooms. But the thing that interested her most was the low stage standing about a foot above the dance floor with a piano and several music stands.

Jo Ann went to the piano, took her seat, raised the key cover and generally gave the instrument a good inspection. It wasn't the best she had ever seen but it was certainly high grade. Moreover, it was several cuts above what she had been accustomed to at the various churches she played in her days when she performed with Leonard Woodstock.

While she was still inspecting the piano a man came out of the shadows that Marco had previously disappeared in. At first she thought it was Marco returning but she quickly realized this was someone else. While she was still adjusting to his being in the room and without introducing himself he slid on the piano bench beside her and started strumming the keys.

"What will it be?" he asked.

"What do you mean?"

"What do you want me to play?"

"Anything. I like all types of music."

"But what do you want to sing. You sing. Tonto play along. What's a good number for you?"

"I haven't sang in a long time." Jo Ann demurred.

"Makes no difference. What will it be? Church songs, a Patsy Cline number. You name it."

Jo Ann looked at him sharply. He obviously knew her background. "Church songs don't seem appropriate for here. Make it something from Patsy Cline."

With that the piano player started a lead into "After Midnight". Marco emerged from the shadows and said. "Go ahead."

Jo Ann spent the rest of the morning at the club with Marco. Marco had heard her sing before so although she acted surprised she actually wasn't when he proposed that she work with Tonto, whose correct name was Lewis Drenen and together prepare a singing act to use at the club.

The session continued well past the lunch hour. Finally Marco ordered one more song and they would be off for lunch. When it was finished however Marco let her know he had something else in mind that wouldn't take but just a moment. Tonto was instructed to wait.

Marco took Jo Ann by the hand and led her down a dim hall to a room in the back which probably served as somebody's office but also had a couch. After closing the door Marco lay her back on the couch and without any preliminaries reached under her skirt and stripped her panties off. Marco quickly dropped his own trousers down to his knees and uncovered an already hard cock Without so much as a peck on the cheek he easily slid it up into Jo Ann's pussy.

The couple immediately started pumping each other and in moments Marco announced, "I'm cumming." Jo Ann squeezed him tight and was able to squeeze out her own orgasm just as Marco was spurting his own load into her belly.

"Singing has an erotic effect on you doesn't it?" Marco said.

"Watching me sing seems to have the same on you." Jo Ann replied.

"Come on, let's go eat before we decide to strip off and stay the rest of the afternoon."

After being gone less than ten minutes they rejoined Tonto and left for the restaurant where they spent over two hours planning Jo Ann's future singing career.

When Jo Ann finally parted with them she was breathless and excited. It was like her life had suddenly been attached to a rocket and she was now streaking into the heavens. Since leaving Curly, Louisiana

to come to the city Jo Ann had more than just missed the opportunities to sing and play music. It was more like she had a hole in her life. Many times she had made tentative moves to reconnect with a church somewhere with hopes of recreating what she had had in Curly but in the end she realized that her reputation would follow her and she would never be able to do it. Besides, singing in the church now really didn't appeal to her.

For the next ten days Jo Ann arrived at the club promptly at 10 AM and went to work with Tonto practicing the sets that would become her signature repertoire .

As the time for her debut approached Jo Ann became aware of the plans Marco had for the outfits they had previously purchased on their shopping spree. Those revealing outfits were not intended for Marco's eyes alone. Jo Ann knew she should be appalled at the thought of being so scantily dressed in front of a room full of people but she wasn't.

Before Marco, Jo Ann was aware that displaying herself in an embarrassing way was a turn on for her but she felt guilty about it. Now Marco was taking away the guilt by making her do it.

Before moving to Arbor Side Jo Ann would have rushed home and shared the good news with Conner that she had a job singing in a club. Now now she knew that was not possible considering their increasingly strained relationship. She also knew that Conner would not be as happy as she.

In the end she merely mentioned to him that she had decided to work part time at one of Marco's clubs. As usual Conner took the information and only responded with a quizzical look when she didn't volunteer any more information. He knew that under the circumstances Jo Ann was not going to give him the full story.

Opening Night

While practicing for her opening Jo Ann had visited the club often to get the feel of it. Club 32 had had few popular acts during the past year and attendance had dwindle considerable since the opening over two years ago. That was fine with Jo Ann however since with no experience singing in a cabaret she thought she would be more comfortable with a smaller more intimate audience.

During the dress rehearsal Jo Ann at first resisted Marco's insistence that she wear her most revealing outfit on opening night. It was the harem outfit which was was made from the sheerest kind of see through material and to make matters worse Marco wanted her naked underneath. In the end she caved in to him and when shed stepped onto the stage the first night the audience gasped in one breath.

Jo Ann had been nervous before the opening but once on the stage almost naked the excitement charged her so that her performance was stunning . When she ended her show and stepped from the stage what had been a lethargic audience was now electrified. No one left during her break and thirty minutes later when she returned for the second set the small audience sounded like a houseful.

The second night the audience was up by twenty percent and attendance continued to increase until after less than a month Marco reported the first sold out weekend ever.

With a singing career that was sky rocketing, Jo Ann was spending less and less time at home. Marco had made a condo located near the club available for her use and most nights she was staying there rather than returning home.

So it wasn't a surprise to her when on one of her infrequent returns to Arbor Side Conner had asked to speak with her. Jo Ann's heart froze.

Without any preamble Conner announced that he was returning to Curly, Louisiana and that shortly he would be starting divorce proceedings. The blood drained from Jo Ann's face as she received the news. She had always realized that Conner would eventually not be willing to accept things the way they were and that a divorce was the probably outcome. She was puzzled however by his decision to return to Curly.

"What about Mariana?" Jo Ann queried, still ashen faced.

"She took the children an went back to Italy over four months ago."

For the second time Jo Ann was stunned. Marco had made no mention of Mariana leaving. Jo Ann didn't need to tell Conner that she didn't know. The look on her face said it all.

Jo Ann suddenly felt alone. She had always known that she and Marco were not in love with each other and had thought she could always go back to Conner and things would be like they were before. But she had crossed the Rubicon without even realizing it. There would be no going back. And Marco was not Conner. Jo Ann had always had someone to lean on. First her parents and then Conner. Now there was nothing.

After a few moments Jo Ann broke down and started sobbing quietly. The warm gentle Conner, as always, put his arm around her and comforted her.

"You will be alright." He said warmly and reassuringly.

While Jo Ann was distraught at loosing Conner she knew she was not willing to give up her new singing career and the excitement of her new life. The couple held each other and cried for a long time before breaking and going their own way.

As the club prospered Marco was generous and Jo Ann prospered along with it. Later there was another club added which quickly enjoyed the same success as the first Jo Ann was the draw that made each of the clubs work. The original Club 32 was experiencing many sold out nights and Club Panther a competitor only three blocks away was suffering because of it.

After a while the owner of Club Panther offered the club to Marco for a very small price if he would take over the lease. Marco accepted the offer and immediately made Jo Ann fifty percent owner. This piece of good fortune was greatly appreciated by Jo Ann since she had been apprehensive about her financial condition after Conner left.

With new funds available to make the payments Jo Ann was able to buy the condo she was using from Marco. With that she was finally cut the last tie to Conner when she sold the house in Arbor Side and divided the proceeds from their equity with him.

davechop
davechop
14 Followers