Are We Even Now? Pt. 04

Story Info
What do you think?
2.1k words
2.77
54.1k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlBones
BlBones
543 Followers

This is one of four endings posed for "ARE WE EVEN NOW?"

In case you haven't read the original recently, here's a quick synopsis,

Burt, Tad and Sandy's friend, has come to town. They take him to The Club where, without warning, Sandy goes on stage, starts a strip dance, and then pulls friend Burt on stage, completes her strip, and fucks him in front of Tad and the customers.

Needless to say, Tad is pissed off royally. At home he lights into his friend and his wife. She produces pictures of him fucking two other women and lets him know she is going to get even.

The evening ends when Sandy informs Tad that she is going to sleep with Burt tonight and he can have the guest room. She will be his, Tad's, again after Burt leaves, if he wants her

Sandy has gone to bed with Burt and they fuck twice before going to sleep. We now continue:

* * * * * *

I woke up about nine in the morning and I could hear Tad moving about in the kitchen. My movements woke Burt and he looked over at me, smiled, and said, "Good morning beautiful." I detected movement under the sheet and when I reached over, sure enough, there was a very hard piece of meat rising. I didn't ask for an invitation. I took hold and pumped him to full hardness. Then I straddled him and lowered myself onto his rock hard cock. He fucked me hard before we dressed and went to the kitchen. You know what? He's damned good in bed, or on stage for that matter. A lot of ladies have been missing something, but I sure wasn't.

Tad made some remark to the effect, "Are you two through fucking around?" I asked if he would like for us to be through and he gave a strong affirmative reply.

I went to him and sat in his lap and I immediately could feel a stirring between his legs. I said, "It seems like 'junior' is not mad at me any more," and wriggled my butt in his lap. Burt took his coffee and made the excuse that he needed to pack and left the kitchen.

I turned and planted a big wet kiss on Tad and his hands went inside my robe feeling for my breast. He broke the kiss and told me how sorry he was for having cheated and that after what I had done he really understood how much it hurt. I started to cry and he held me tight. After a minute or two, he said let's reclaim our bedroom for a while.

I jumped up and started to lead him to the bedroom. Then I remembered and crumpled; sobbing uncontrollably. Tad held me and asked what was wrong. I told him as best I could through my blubbering that I wasn't clean, that I still had some of Burt in me. I could hardly get my breath and I felt sick, sick for what I had done. Tad comforted me and then told me to go get a long hot bath and then he would come to me.

I broke down crying again as I headed for the bathroom and remembered that the sheets were soiled from my time with Burt last night.

Tad told me to go on, we could change the sheets later. For now we could use the guest room. Then it occurred to both of us that Burt was in the guest room. Tad told me to get the clean sheet and he would change the bed while I got my bath.

It took more than forty-five minutes for me to get my bath and settle down. Just as I would think I had my composure back, a wave of regret for what I had done would sweep over me and I would totally break down again I knew that I needed to get moving. It was not quite noon, but Burt's flight was at four o'clock and we needed to get some lunch and leave no later than two in order to get him there on time.

As I stood in front of the mirror dressing for Tad, Burt knocked on the door.

He said, "You don't need to come to the door. I would love to stay and visit, but it is time for me to get a cab and let you two put your lives back together. I'll never forget this weekend and I hope our friendship is still intact. I love you both and hope to see you soon. Again, thanks and see you later." Moments later I heard a taxi toot and he was gone.

Shortly, Tad knocked on the door and asked if I was alright and that Burt had left. I told him that I knew, and that yes, I was alright, and for him to come on in. I was standing in a sexy night gown and he gathered me in his arms and carried me to our bed. We didn't fuck; we made beautiful love for the next three hours.

During our love making, I would come unglued at times. Mentally I was a mess. I would think about Burt having been in this bed a few hours ago and felt bad about what I had done on the one hand and yet, on the other hand, I would get a warm feeling when I thought of him in me. Also, during our love making intervals we talked and reaffirmed our love for each other and we both forgave each other for the hurt inflicted.

Don't leave yet. There is more to the story.

In the days that followed, we both admitted that sex with another partner had been very enjoyable. We agreed that the way we did it was wrong and that we should consider sex from a different light. Most importantly, we both agreed that sex with another person did not equate to love. While we had both enjoyed our escapades, there had been no loss or breach in the love we had for one another. All said and done though, we could not reconcile ourselves to becoming swingers.

A few weeks later we agreed to return to The Club. In reaching our agreement, I told Tad that although I was sorry for what I did, I had really gotten on a sexual high performing with Burt on stage. Tad admitted that even though he had gotten hurt and mad, he had never been so turned on either.

I told him that honestly, I would like to go on stage again.

He took a deep breath and asked if I truly wanted to fuck a stranger on stage.

I told him no., but that I would get a real charge out of just performing solo. My experience with Burt had brought out the exhibitionism in me. Then I added that I didn't want to do a stranger but I would certainly love to perform with him.

We discussed the implications and he finally told me that if I really wanted to do it and I really meant solo, he would go along with it. He also made it very clear that he had no intentions of getting on that stage.

Over the next months I performed solo on five occasions. Following each performance we had intense sex when we got home. Tad was enjoying the escalation that my exhibitionism produced in bed.

I had been wheedling Tad to perform with me all this time. After the fifth time he caved in. Our performance brought the house down and we continued to perform from time-to-time over the next few months. We both were having a ball and we were having fantastic sex on the stage.

Almost a year after my performance with Burt, he let us know he was coming to town.

When I learned he was coming, I went to work on Tad. I had concocted a hot performance. When I first suggested it to Tad he gave an immediate and flat, "NO."

With almost two weeks to work with, I kept pressing Tad. I had developed the ability, through sex, to get him to submit to almost anything. He finally crumbled and agreed to my plan.

When Burt arrived, I explained my plan to him. He wasn't sure how to respond and looked at Tad.

Tad shrugged his shoulders and told Burt that he had been beaten into submission and that it was alright with him.

Saturday night at The Club, Paul was heard to announce, "And now ladies and gentlemen, a very special treat. You know Sandy and Tad. But now let's put our hands together for S-A-A-N-D-E-E and T-A-Y-U-D and their very special friend B-U-R-R-T."

With that we three stepped through the curtain. We didn't dance and we didn't strip. Wearing nothing but thin robes, we merely dropped our robes as soon as we got to center stage. A large covered pad was there and I immediately lay down on my back. Tad positioned himself between my legs and drove his cock into me. At the same time Burt crawled over my face and I took his big cock in my mouth.

It was fantastic. This was my first time with two men and I experienced my first orgasm of the evening in just moments. Next I got on my hands and knees while Burt entered me from the rear and I sucked Tad as he lay under me. The audience was going wild. FFM threesomes were not uncommon, but this was the first MMF threesome to appear at the club. I could see both men and women in the audience masturbating themselves or their partners.

Tad and I had indulged in some anal sex and for our finale, we put it to use. Burt lay on his back and I mounted him while sucking Tad. After a short while, Tad moved behind me, I lay down on Burt and Tad inserted his cock in my ass. This was totally orgasmic and we all blew our loads almost simultaneously. Cum was dripping everywhere. We not only received the $100 best act prize, but someone in the audience passed a hat and we were rewarded with another $439.

When we got home we sat and talked and relived our activity. All three of us could not believe what we had done. At bedtime I felt bad about leaving Burt by himself but I went with Tad. In the morning I woke before Tad and asked if it was alright for me to go wake Burt.

He pulled me to him and asked if I meant wake him or did I mean get him up?

I smiled and told him probably it would be more correct if I said I wanted to arouse him.

He said, "Go ahead honey. He's definitely part of the family now.

I went to the guest room. Burt was sound asleep and I dropped my night gown and slipped into bed with him. He was sleeping in the raw and he woke quickly as I began to stroke his cock. He almost jumped up and said, in a strickened voice, "Does Tad know you are here?

As I slipped under the covers, I replied, "Yes dear, he knows," as I slipped his almost hard love stick into my mouth.

He moaned, "Oh shit," as he wriggled around and began to eat my pussy.

For me it was pure ecstasy; a wonderful husband plus a lover-friend to fulfill all my sexual fantasies and desires. It was almost an hour later before Burt and I got to the kitchen.

Tad quipped that he had already eaten breakfast and was wondering if we were going to join him for lunch.

I punched him and told him it was just ten o'clock and that if he wouldn't be such a wise ass, I would fix breakfast for us all.

After Burt went home, Tad and I reveled in the experience we had at The Club and we both agreed that our private threesome was a real turner-oner.

In the end we became regulars at the club. We perform on stage with each other about every six weeks and even with different safe partners on occasion. When Burt visits, with Tad's blessing, I often sleep with him on one of the nights.

I know it sounds strange, but it works and we are happy. It's been seven years now since that night and there are no longer any regrets.

Last week Burt was here and I slept with him one night. This was about the tenth time I slept with him. I'm still wondering why some lucky girl hasn't latched on to Burt. I sure have, as a sex partner, that is.

On Sunday while we were taking Burt to the airport; Tad, from out of the blue, asked, "Are we even now?"

I smiled, gave his arm a squeeze, kissed his cheek and said, "What do you think?"

BlBones
BlBones
543 Followers