Are You Game? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2ndAlias
2ndAlias
152 Followers

Ben drew in a full breath and exhaled deeply. "Man, your hand feels really good on my dick," he confessed in a near-whisper.

I looked at him and gave his dick a light tug, eliciting another expansive sigh from him. I switched to a pronated grip with my palm on top and lightly began to stroke his cock, feeling an increase in its warmth against my palm and fingertips. He regarded me for a moment with a look of slowly consuming ardor before bending forward and reaching toward the front of my pants. He placed his hand on top of my covered erection and squeezed it through the fabric. I spread my legs and pushed my hips forward, allowing him unrestricted access to my hard cock. He gripped the outline of my swollen dick with his thumb and fingertips and began stroking me through my pants.

"Stand up," he ordered gently and I rose in quiet acquiescence. I turned to face him and he quickly began undoing my pants. "Let me return the favor." He pushed my pants down from my hips, then did the same to my underwear, exposing my rock hard erection. He took hold of it with his soft, warm palm and his touch instantly sent a radiating wave of pleasure throughout my entire body.

Slowly, we began to jack each other simultaneously without a word, alternately switching hands and grips on each other's cocks, experimenting with what gave the other pleasure while incrementally taking possession of one another.

With his free hand, Ben pushed his shorts down his thighs and let them drop to his feet. I did the same to my pants and underwear with his assistance until they were down around my knees.

He released my dick for a brief second to spit in his hand and then used his saliva to grease my cock. My legs trembled slightly as he increased the speed of his strokes.

"That feels real good, buddy," I said in a low voice. Ben silently and adamantly nodded his agreement. I returned the favor by spitting into my own hand and generously lathering his dick, lubing it up and pulling on it firmly. Ben voiced his pleasure with a heavy exhalation.

Soon, our rhythm started to pick up simultaneously and our breathing became more visible and audible. We glanced at each other briefly, acknowledging with a look the clear intensity of pleasure we were experiencing at each other's hand. I was aware that we were crossing a line in our friendship but all of the previous activities we had indulged in had made this moment logical and inevitable. As we looked straight into each other's eyes, we continued jacking each other's cocks with a mounting enthusiasm.

Ben gripped me by the back of my head and pulled our foreheads together; I grabbed him by the arm, feeling his taught muscles flex as he jerked my cock even faster.

"Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum," I groaned to him, feeling the familiar buildup in my balls.

"Aw, yeah, buddy, come on," he encouraged. "Shoot your load. I want to see it."

I gulped for air as my balls tingled and my whole body convulsed, shooting my first volley of cum straight out and into his stomach. Ben's dick pulsed in my hand as he then blew the first blast of his own repository, splattering my hip with a generous portion of his ejaculate.

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" Ben exclaimed breathlessly. "Look at that!"

We fervently continued to pull out each other's loads, alternately showering one another with our semen. I found myself completely in awe of the fact that not only had we brought each other to orgasm at the same time, but that I was witnessing my very first, remarkably ample ejaculation that wasn't my own.

Eventually, we relaxed a little, foreheads pressed together and dripping sweat, our hand movements slowing as the remainder of our semen oozed out of our throbbing cocks and into each other's fingers, our labored breathing eventually giving way to laughter.

Ben pulled away and flashed his wide grin, still holding on to my dick. "That was awesome, man!" he said enthusiastically. "I've never done that before ... but, wow, I really needed that. Thank you."

"My pleasure," I replied, feeling a flush of warmth throughout my entire body.

He released my cock and stepped back, looking down at himself. "Man, you shoot a healthy load," he remarked, watching my semen trickle down into his groin and down his thighs.

"You, too," I responded with a laugh, surveying the patterns of spunk that he had splattered on me.

Ben turned and started to head for the bathroom. "Let me get you a towel."

"No, I'm good," I told him as I pulled my underwear and pants back up, allowing his cum to soak into my clothes and skin.

He stopped and turned back toward me, regarding me for a moment with a smile.

I finished dressing and then picked up my bottle of beer. "Alright, well, I'll see you tomorrow at the gym, right?"

"Right," he replied as he came towards me and then abruptly stopped. "I'd give you a hug, but, I'm kind of mess."

"Sorry about that."

"No, no, don't be sorry," he quickly replied. "I love it." We instead gave each other a high-five and clasped hands in a sort of celebratory handshake.

I left his apartment with a buzzing in my chest that didn't fade until I drifted off to sleep.

Next week ... the AFC-NFC Pro Bowl!

2ndAlias
2ndAlias
152 Followers
12