Are You Game? Set and Match

Story Info
Carrie shows her prowess and body playing tennis.
9.4k words
4.48
32.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nemlep
Nemlep
49 Followers

This is a story I wrote in recognition of Carrie1, her stories inspired me to write something myself using her sports persona from the volleyball series she wrote. I let her see it long before I finally decided to post it and I hope you all enjoy it. Be sure to check out her range of stories as well which are truly amazing.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Carrie was sitting in the change rooms pondering her situation and trying to work out just how she managed to once again get herself into one of these situations that she didn't have much control over. She had thought that she would have been able to outsmart Tanya after she threw up the challenge but had been soundly beaten leaving Carrie to believe Tanya had set it up like that just so she could put forward a new challenge for Carrie to do, and what a challenge.

Tanya had simply said "I want to play a game of tennis with you" which seemed harmless enough until she said that she would be choosing Carrie's outfit and also that nothing could be worn underneath, no bra and no panties. This had terrified Carrie as she knew just how small those tennis outfits could be and Tanya would surely choose the smallest one possible. Thankfully Tanya had allowed her to choose when it would take place, with it being at the local tennis club, so Carrie chose 10am on a Tuesday morning knowing that there was very little chance of anyone else being around knowing that Tanya would have chosen a Saturday afternoon when the main competition was on. Sighing she got to her feet and almost hesitantly removed her singlet top and bra then dropped her shorts and g-string before slipping the rather small skirt on and then the top that matched.

Moving to where there was a mirror Carrie looked at herself and was more shocked now once she realised just how short the skirt was and knew it wouldn't take much to be showing off from under it. She decided to test her outfit a little and began bouncing on the balls of her feet all the time watching in the mirror and could see that the skirt lifted every time she bounced which was a worry, but more concerning was the way her breasts moved around under the top causing her nipples to rub against the fabric which felt almost silky smooth.

This caused an immediate reaction and her nipples began to harden showing easily through the fabric almost like they were trying to break out, while she enjoyed the sensation of the fabric on her nipples she knew this meant the whole match would be played with her nipples pointing straight out at Tanya who would obviously be watching closely. As Carrie was checking herself out in the mirror she suddenly hears a voice behind her and she stops and turns to see Tanya leaning against the doorway "Oh don't stop on my behalf," she giggles "I have been enjoying the little show."

Carrie turns a little red as she realises Tanya must have been watching while she was checking to see how the outfit moved and must have gotten a pretty good show. "Oh ... err ... damn you Tanya," Carrie stammers "I was just trying to get used to wearing this before we played. Now let's go and get this over and done with," and she rushes past Tanya heading outside. As she passes outside she is momentarily blinded by the bright summer sun but her ears are assaulted by cheers, cat calls and whistling and she freezes on the spot waiting on her sight to adjust as she starts to look around. Her knees go weak as she notices there are people everywhere around the outside of the fence around the court and she hears Tanya coming up behind her giggling with glee "Tanya!" Carrie hollers "What is going on?"

"Oh you mean these people here? I didn't think it was fair for you to not have an audience to show off your ... prowess," and Tanya laughs even harder "I just phoned a few friends to let them know about today and I guess they must have let others know." Carrie turns to run back inside but Tanya grabs her arm and stops her "Oh no you don't, you agreed to this game and you can't chicken out now or I get to choose something else and I can guarantee that it won't involve clothes at all."

Carrie stops in her tracks and looks at Tanya as if pleading to not make her do it but she can tell by the look in Tanya's eyes that there is no way this is going to go anywhere but out on the court, with that her shoulders drop and her resistance falls away as Tanya starts to pull her out from the doorway and into the middle of the court. As they move out into the middle of the court Carrie can hear all sorts of calls from the crowd about her attire or lack thereof, but due to the constant movement of her breasts under her top her nipples are still growing harder even as she is feeling more embarrassed. "What say I start with service?" Tanya snickers as she lets go of Carrie and heads down to her end of the court.

Carrie just stands there breathing heavily and trying to control her urge to run as a ball lands near her feet "Come on Carrie," Tanya calls from the other end "Are we going to play or are you just gonna stand there as target practice for me?" Carrie turns and looks at Tanya wondering how quickly she could get this game over with and moves to the back edge of the court getting ready to start playing.

Without thinking, since her brain is a bit muddled right now, she automatically drops into her normal stance for waiting on a serve and is suddenly brought back to her senses as a range of whistles and cheers break out behind her due to the fact her skirt has ridden up from her bending and she is showing off her butt to those behind her. "That's the spirit," Tanya calls from the other end and sends down her first serve which Carrie barely moves towards knowing how much she will show off chasing the ball. "Come on now Carrie, you have to at least make an effort, after all what will all your supporters here think if you just stand there?" Tanya giggles.

"Easy for you to say," Carrie calls back "You aren't showing everything off each time you move." Even as she speaks though Carrie moves across the court slowly to await the next serve and this time Tanya actually aims it at Carrie who manages to send it back over the net, eliciting more cheers, but Tanya slams it back to fast for her to get to again.

"See they want you to play, they are cheering just because you hit it over the net," Tanya taunts.

"Or more likely because my butt perhaps puts on a show or my breasts started dancing around under this flimsy top you got me." Carrie calls back with a tinge of anger in her voice even though she must admit the constant rubbing of the top across her nipples was certainly enjoyable and was keeping her nipples constantly erect, which she was sure everyone could see. She did notice that there were also a fair number of females in the crowd that seemed to be paying very close attention to her every move. Before long the first game is over without Carrie scoring a point but she did return the ball a couple of times and now it was her turn to serve, which had her worried. She was normally a very active server and would leap high before slamming the ball across the net, scoring many aces this way, but today she knew leaping about like that would show everything front and back as her skirt would lift completely above her butt and pussy plus her breasts would certainly take on a life of their own. So without so much as even lifting a foot she simply lobs the ball over the net to Tanya who slams it back straight away which Carrie actually tries to reach for stepping wide in a vain attempt and feels a cool breeze between her legs that blows across her pussy lips, which she realises are actually a touch damp. This whole situation was actually turning her on quite a bit and she knew she would have to be careful to not show off to much or people would see how excited if they caught a glimpse of her moist glistening lips. Next serve she tried to put more effort into it, but without the leap and serious swing of her arm there was no way it would be any more than an easy lob over the net for Tanya to return. She could see Tanya was getting a bit annoyed with her lack of enthusiasm but she wasn't to caring right now how Tanya felt. Here she was in the middle of a tennis court with at least a hundred people doing nothing but staring at her waiting for her skirt to lift or breasts to move hoping to see something that they normally wouldn't at a game of tennis, although the more she thought about all the watchers the more it seemed to excite her and she was pretty sure her nipples were straining against her top not just from the fabric but also from her arousal.

Carrie was getting a little worried about just how excite she might get if this match went for too long but also knew Tanya would not let her out of this easily and would try to stretch the game for as long as possible. Needless to say Tanya won that game as well and shortly the score was four games to nothing and Tanya moved up to the net calling Carrie to come over to her "Carrie, I am not sure about you but this is the most one sided game of tennis I have played so before."

"Once again Tanya I have to say that it is easy for you to say. I am the one playing almost naked," Carrie answered getting a little irritated with her friend, especially since she noticed that Tanya's eyes were firmly fixed on her nipples "Hey Tanya, my face is up here."

"Oh I know that Carrie," Tanya giggled "But the view at chest height is ever so delicious."

Carrie crosses her arms over her breasts so Tanya's view is suddenly hidden "Did you call me here to just perv on my tits or did you want something?"

"Well I do certainly want something but that may have to wait till later," Tanya says with a wanting look in her eyes "But I did want to tell you that you had better start playing this game a bit more seriously because if you just give it up and let me win you will be back here on Saturday afternoon with nothing on at all." Carrie was stunned and couldn't speak for a minute then managed to stammer "You ... you ... can't be serious? I couldn't do that!"

"Well then get back down the end of the court and start playing a bit more serious or that is exactly what will happen," Tanya demanded.

Still in a bit of shock Carrie answers "Okay, I will play and I will try but don't go expecting my absolute best," and with that Carrie spins on her heels to head back and hears a whistle come from Tanya. "Looking good sexy, thanks for the nice butt flash Carrie," Carrie looks back over her shoulder at Tanya looking a little flushed from embarrassment but also from a little excitement as well that she just couldn't stop from happening since walking out of the change rooms. While walking Carrie can feel her pussy lips rubbing together and all it does is increase her arousal and with her nipples still straining against her top the crowd at the end of the court she is heading to begin cheering at her again and she actually gets a little spring in her step knowing she has to go through with this and she may as well try and enjoy herself, although it was still going to be difficult unless she could really get herself into her tennis playing groove. Carrie turns to face Tanya again and takes a deep breath trying to focus on the game at hand while shutting out all the noise coming from the crowd which seems to be growing even bigger as the game progresses. With an amazing strength of will Carrie drops into her normal playing stance blocking out the cat calls from behind her at the sight of her butt coming in to view and readies herself for Tanya's serve.

As the ball flies toward her she finds that she is actually focusing on it and is able to return it with some force catching Tanya off guard and wins that point, she feels happy and jumps a little to cheer but is suddenly brought back to earth with louder cheers as she does due to her skirt once again lifting up. Carrie stops still for a moment and says to herself "Focus Carrie, you need to play well or this is just going to get much worse," and with that she moves across to await Tanya's next serve and once again tries to push the sounds around her to the back of her mind.

The next few points Carrie actually starts to give Tanya something to work for and even though she is obviously giving the crowd around her quite a show Carrie manages to keep her mind on the game, even though she does notice that her arousal doesn't seem to be subsiding, rather if anything, it is growing with each cheer and whistle that gets through her concentration. By the time the first set is over Carrie has made a decent showing of herself both physically to the crowd but also in the game itself with the final score being six games to two in Tanya's favour. She is sweating quite heavily now and not just from her exertion in the game as she feels so excited by all that is happening even though she has tried to shut it down, the more she tries the more it seems to keep building.

"Not bad Carrie," Tanya says as the pass to swap ends "You seemed to finally get into the game there towards the end, maybe this next set will be a little more competitive."

"You haven't given me much choice now have you Tanya? I don't really have a choice, and no being naked on Saturday is not something I would even call a choice," Carrie tells her.

"Well take a five minute break and cool down, have a drink, show off some more ... whatever you feel like sexy," Tanya teases her.

"I bet you would love me to show off more you perv, don't tell me you aren't getting your thrills watching me in and out of this outfit as I move around," Carrie adds.

"Of course not," Tanya exclaims "Why do you think I decided on this? To check out your backhand? As if ... of course I want to perv, you are after all a very hot and sexy woman. Don't tell me you haven't noticed that it isn't just the guys in the crowd checking you out?" Carrie turns and heads to a courtside seat with her face turning red once again without admitting to Tanya that the thought of other women checking her out along with the guys was adding to her excitement. As she sits down to relax she thinks about what has gone on during the game so far but also at what she just saw when talking to Tanya, her nipples had been straining against her top even though she has a bra on underneath, which tells Carrie that Tanya is obviously getting rather excited herself while watching her.

This gives Carrie some ideas about what she could possibly do to distract Tanya from her game since she was thinking that unless she actually won the whole match Tanya would find a way to make it out that she had lost on purpose and have to do something else to make up for it. There was a little shade at the side where she was sitting and the water she was drinking was certainly helping to cool her down and her nipples actually started to relax a little along with her overall arousal. She looked around the court and noticed that there was not much noise at the moment as people seemed to be waiting for her to come back on to court before they were going to start cheering again. A wild idea came to Carrie as she was drinking her water and looked over to Tanya who was basically doing the same as her just trying to cool down and at that point she knew what she was going to do. As if going to have another drink Carrie tilted the bottle to her mouth, but at the last moment just tipped the rest of the bottle down the front of her top, sending shivers over her from the sudden coolness and bringing her nipples back to life. The water also ran on to her skirt causing it to cling to her like a second skin while she was still sitting down, she then stood and the crowd suddenly returned to life with a roar causing her to look down and realising way to late that the top was now almost transparent and her areola were also now clearly visible.

Tanya, on hearing the crowd, turns to look at Carrie and lets out her own cheer and whistle before yelling out "Looking hot there sexy," and as Carrie turns to look at her she can see, that even though her idea went further than she had planned, it was definitely having an effect on Tanya as she was staring at Carrie's chest, then her eyes suddenly moved down south. "Good thing you are a true blonde Carrie," Tanya laughs making Carrie look down and can see that the skirt is still clinging to her and would certainly have been showing her neatly trimmed patch of hair if she had dark hair, so she quickly grabs the skirt and peels it away from herself hoping it will dry pretty quick and not stay clinging for too long.

Carrie quickly moves to her new end and turns to face Tanya knowing she is rather focused on her breasts and how they are now almost completely on display through the almost transparent fabric of her wet top and when she is sure Tanya has nothing but her nipples in her thoughts sends her serve down this time actually leaping a little, very thankful for the water on her skirt as it tends to stop it from flying up. Tanya doesn't even move as the ball flies by her then suddenly snaps back from her thoughts of Carrie's nipples and what she wants to do to them "Hey I wasn't ready," she exclaims.

"Well if you would focus on the game and not on my breasts then maybe you would have seen it," laughs Carrie, happy now that she knows there is a way to take control of this match and possibly turn the tables on Tanya, of course as long as she could keep the noise of the crowd from overwhelming her. Without giving Tanya too much time to recover Carrie quickly moves across and sends her next serve down, this time Tanya sees it coming but still isn't quick enough since she is still focusing mostly on Carrie's nipples struggling against her top. Carrie starts to get into her groove and is clearly staying aroused with her breasts working overtime under her top, she seems to be slowly becoming detached from her situation, as she knows the crowd is getting rowdier as she starts to move and jump more with every shot and is giving them a show they would be lucky to find at a strip joint, but it no longer appears to be worrying her.

On the other hand it is certainly causing her arousal to build past simple excitement and she begins to wonder what Tanya would think if she could get a close view of her moist and now swollen pussy, in fact she reckons if Tanya got close enough she would probably be able to smell her scent. Soon enough Carrie is actually leading three games to nothing and starts to think she may have Tanya on the ropes and starts to push even harder, knowing without a doubt that some of the views she must be giving the crowd must be bordering on obscene, but it would be worth it in the end if she could really take Tanya down. As the next game gets under way Tanya fires down a powerful serve and Carrie lunges sideways for it but loses her footing in the process and while still hoping to hit the ball she knows she is about to get up close and personal with the court surface. When she lands hard on the ground her breasts are squashed under her body weight and with her nipples being rock hard she winces as they are pushed back into her breasts, but even though it is painful she also feels a rush of pleasure from the suddenness of the impact. She lays still for a moment trying to catch her breath after all the air was forced from her lungs due to the impact and as she thinks about getting up sounds of cheering and whistling come to her ears.

Did she actually return the ball? Is the cheer just from the effort she put in? Just then she feels a breeze between her legs that sends a shiver over her body as it caresses her pussy lips, which at first she revels in the feeling then suddenly realises what she it is she is actually feeling and looks back over her shoulder. Carrie is shocked for a moment as she notices that from the way she landed her skirt has ridden completely up over her butt exposing it to everyone, but worse still was that her legs were apart giving everyone behind her a clear view at her wet and swollen pussy.

Nemlep
Nemlep
49 Followers