Are You Gay Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

Once I had my outfit off and on hangers I went into the bathroom to clean off my makeup. Before I had it all washed off JoJo came in with a plastic bag that had a long hose attached to the bottom of it.

When I asked what that was for she said, "You know how us real girls have to douche to keep ourselves clean and free of infections. I think you should have to do the same thing. Only your pussy is different than mine, so you have to use a different type of douche. Here I'll show you how it works."

As JoJo started to fill the bag I took a good look at it. I realized right off that it was an enema bag. I had seen once before when I was younger and I had a problem going to the bathroom. I remembered that event and I also remembered I didn't like it so I said, "I really don't think I need that."

JoJo smiled and said, "Maybe not tonight but someday your lover may want to make love to you and you have to be clean for him. You don't want his cock getting nasty, do you? Besides it very healthy lots of people do it every day. Now please do this for me and I may give you something special."

Just the thought of getting another blowjob from JoJo was enough to overcome my trepidation. After I agreed to the enema JoJo told me to bend over the counter top so she could insert the nozzle. At first the warm fluid felt oddly comforting as it started to fill my anal cavity, but that didn't last long as I started feeling my insides start to cramp up. The cramps lasted until I had taken in the entire enema and I was allowed to remove the nozzle to expel the fluid. My discomfort didn't stop there, as I had to endure three more enemas before JoJo said I was clean.

JoJo put the enema bag away and told me to get into the shower. I was only in there a minute or two before the shower curtain was moved aside as JoJo and Fran stepped into the shower with me. "I hope you don't mind but we shouldn't waste the water." JoJo told me as she took the washcloth from my hand and started washing my chest. At the same time Fran took another washcloth and started washing JoJo's back.

The shower lasted longer than I would have normally showered but in the end all three of us were squeaky clean and my hands had been on each of their bodies in their most intimate places. Toward the end JoJo started sucking my right nipple as she took my cock in hand and stroked it while Fran sucked my left nipple and massaged my anus. I never had my anus massaged like that before but I found it delightful.

Just before I was ready to cum again both girls pulled away and JoJo said. "Mm that was nice but I'm starting to wrinkle I think its time to get out."

Reluctantly I followed JoJo and Fran out of the shower where we dried each other off before we started applying moisturizer to each other. JoJo made sure she got every inch of my body covered in moisturizer including my cock and my asshole. I did the same to Fran while she did her best doing JoJo.

When we left the bathroom JoJo took my hand and pulled me into the living room where she said, "Put on your nightie and then some light make up. Just mascara and some lip-gloss before bedtime this will remind you, you are girl." JoJo started putting on makeup as well before she said, "Fran loves it when I wear makeup to bed. It reminds her she's the masculine lesbian where I am the feminine one. Now when you're dressed and your makeup is on come into the bedroom so I can see."

JoJo went back to the bedroom while I did my makeup. It took me a while for my cock to become soft enough so I could get it into the panties of the nightie. Once I was dressed I went back to the bedroom to show JoJo.

I found JoJo and Fran on my bed kissing. Fran had her hand between JoJo's legs and I could tell she was playing with JoJo's clit. JoJo meanwhile was playing with Fran's tits and she had Fran's nipples red and swollen.

JoJo must have felt my presence as she pulled her lips from Fran's and looked at me, "Oh that very nice honey. Doesn't she look sexy like that Fran?"

Fran smiled at me and said, "Yes she does almost good enough to eat."

"Thank you." I told then before I said, "I don't want to disturb you two any longer so I'll grab a pillow and a blanket and I'll sleep on the sofa."

JoJo shimmied over on the bead and said, "There's plenty of room for all three of us isn't that right Fran."

Fran smiled and said, "Yes there is so why don't you join us Teddie."

I wanted nothing better than to be in bed with both those beautiful girls but I said, "I could see you two were going to make love and I don't want to intrude. I'll just get a pillow and blanket."

JoJo looked at Fran and some sort of signal past between them. Fran got up off the bed came to me and said, "We would really like it if you would join us. We want to teach you how girls make love to each other."

Fran started pulling my hand as she steered me over to the bed. I really couldn't believe my luck. Not only did I have one beautiful girl in my bed but I had two. This was better that any wet dream I ever had.

Fran pushed me down on the bed so I was in the middle with JoJo on my right and Fran on my left. I soon had JoJo kissing me while Fran ran her hands over my chest and legs. When JoJo released my lips Fran started kissing me. Their kisses were very sweet but they were also forceful. Each time I tried to force my tongue into one of their mouths my tongue was pushed back out.

While Fran was kissing me I felt JoJo lift my nightie so she could suck on my nipples. I learned in the shower that I really like this and soon felt my cock becoming harder and trying to push it's way from between my legs. It was JoJo's hand that pulled off my panties so my cock could be freed. I did my best to bring them both pleasure with my hands but I'm sure I failed miserably.

After a few minutes of this JoJo pulled her head out from under my nightie and asked Fran, "Well lover what will it be heads or tails?"

Fran pulled her lips from mine and said, "Oh definitely heads. I'll do tails later."

Both girls pulled away from me before JoJo straddled my waist and eased my cock into her pussy. I would like to say it was tight but I would be lying as it wasn't really tight and I'm only average in size. Her pussy was wet and oh so hot. I could tell she had been looking forward to this. Once JoJo was settled on my cock Fran straddled my head and brought her pussy down onto my mouth.

My tongue went straight to her hole as I started licking her fragrant bush. Fran had other ideas as she said, "No Teddie lick my clit don't worry about my hole. The hole's only for peeing and fucking. My clit is where you should devote your talents."

Fran settled down again and I started licking her clit. I was surprised that it was so big and I found it easily. At the same time I could feel JoJo started to ride up and down on my cock. Her pussy muscles squeezed my cock each time she pulled off and I was sure it wouldn't take long for me to fill her pussy with cum if I concentrated on what her pussy was doing. So I kept my mind on what I was doing to Fran's clit.

While I licked and sucked Fran's clit I'm sure she came a few times. Every once in awhile I could hear her start to gasp and then her legs would tense up as moisture would pour out of her cunt and on to my face. It wasn't long before my face was completely drenched in her juices. Each time she came I could feel her lean over toward JoJo. At the same time JoJo would slow her up and down motion. I could only imagine that they were kissing at that time.

All this helped, as I lasted longer that I had hoped. It didn't stop the my orgasm from rising and I was soon filling JoJo's pussy with cum. I'm almost sure JoJo and I came at the same time as she slowed to a stop and I could feel her tremble. A few seconds later Fran rolled off me to my left as JoJo rolled of me to my right. The three of us lay there panting for breath.

Once our breathing returned to normal I felt JoJo's thumb and fore finger surround my limp cock. I then felt her drag her fingers up till they came off my cock. JoJo brought her fingers to my mouth and said, "Here baby lick my finger clean."

When I looked at them I could see they were covered in cum. At first I didn't want to touch them but JoJo told me not to disappoint her. It was the last thing I wanted to do so I opened my mouth as she pushed her finger in side. My cum tasted different this time. This time it had her flavor as well. It tasted better than it did when she feed it to me earlier and I quickly cleaned her finger till there was nothing left. JoJo watched me the whole time I had cleaned her fingers and I could see she was quite pleased with me.

When I was done she pulled her finger from my mouth and said to Fran, "I think it's time you introduced Teddie to Freddie."

Fran ran her hand over my tummy and said, "You think she's ready for that?"

JoJo looked down at me and said, "I think our little girl is ready for anything."

"Who's Freddie," I asked and I'm sure they both heard the fear in my voice. I really thought it was a boyfriend of theirs.

JoJo pulled my face toward hers and said, "He's not a who but a what. Now don't fret yourself just kiss me.

Fran rolled out of bed and went to her suitcase. Mean while JoJo started kissing me and at the same time she started pinching one of my nipples.

I never knew my nipples were sensitive until today, but after all the sucking and all the pinching of my nipples I learned I like it and I melted into JoJo's kisses.

It only took Fran a few minutes to come back to the bed and when she did I was shocked. Fran had an eight-inch dildo projecting from her pelvis. I could see it was held in place by a triangular piece of leather. It also had several straps that went around her waist and between her legs.

When Fran stepped close to the bed JoJo grasped the dildo in her hand and said, "Teddie honey I want you to meet Freddie. Freddie makes me feel like a woman. I'm sure he will make you feel like one too. Here take him in your hand and feel him. He feels almost real."

I didn't want to touch it, I didn't want to have anything to do with it. I stayed frozen in place until JoJo took my hand and brought it to the dildo. Subconsciously my finger wrapped around the cock as if I was going to jerk it off.

I looked at JoJo and I could see she was quite pleased that I didn't pull away so she said, "Doesn't it feel good in your hand, jerk it off a little. I know Fran loves it when I do that."

I slid my hand up and down the dildo and I could see it had some effect on Fran. Her eyes closed slightly and a smile played on her lips. JoJo then said to me, "I'll tell you a secret. There is a six-inch dildo inside Fran's pussy that is attached to the strap on. When you pull on Freddie you're also pulling on hers. Go ahead and jerk Fran off some more." My hand pushed and pulled on the dildo and I could see Fran's smile become bigger.

Just when Fran started to moan JoJo said, "Let me show you what I like to do, Fran really loves this."

JoJo slid off the bed and pulled on my hand for me to follow. She knelt in front of Fran and pulled me down to my knees with her. She grasped the dildo in her hand and started to lick the head. After getting the head really wet she slid it into her mouth. I watched as her mouth moved up and down Fran's dildo and I could see this had some effect on Fran as she started to rock her hips and moan at the same time.

This was really amazing to watch, but what amazed me even more was when JoJo took more of the cock into her mouth. I watched as JoJo's mouth slid down the dildo till there was only an inch or two left out side her mouth. I knew she had to have at least two or three inch of dildo in her throat. I was impressed by her talent and even more impressed when she didn't gag or choke as she pulled it back out. Her head bobbed up and down a few more times, till she went down on it again. This time she took it all in till her lips pressed against the leather triangular piece.

JoJo continued to suck on the dildo for a few minutes till she pulled it out of the mouth and said slightly out of breath, "You should try it. I'm sure you'll really like it like I do."

I chuckled self-consciously and said, "I could never do that it would choke me."

JoJo grind and said. "No don't worry you don't have to deep throat it right away. Get use to it first."

I really didn't want to do it but for some reason I didn't want to disappoint JoJo. So reluctantly I knelt up and took the dildo in my hand. It did feel real though it was a lot bigger than I was. To get things started I stuck my tongue out and licked the head just a little. I'm not sure what effect it had on Fran but I heard her groan slightly as she watched me. So I lick it some more and again Fran moaned.

After I licked the dildo for a few minutes I heard JoJo say from behind me. "Now wrap your lips around it and suck it."

I realized that it wasn't so bad and it really wasn't a real cock so I followed JoJo's instruction and took the dildo in my mouth. My mouth felt quite full and I didn't think I could take anymore of it but I slowly became use to it. In less that a minute, I was moving my lips up and down the dildo as if I was really sucking it. Surprisingly it didn't feel that strange and when I heard Fran moan I started to enjoy it.

With JoJo telling me how pretty I looked with a hard cock sticking out of my mouth I got into it and before I knew it I was sucking on it like I had been doing it all my life. But when it hit the back of my throat I gagged and pulled it out of my mouth.


I gasped for breath as JoJo said, "That was wonderful. You really enjoyed sucking Fran off like that didn't you." I nodded my head with out thinking so JoJo said, "Do it again and I'll teach you how to deep throat." I was really leery about this as I dam near puked just touching my throat. But JoJo persisted and soon I had the dildo in my mouth one more time.

I was soon sliding my lips up and down the dildo once more. I felt JoJo press her tits in to my back and say, "Now relax your throat and will yourself to stay calm. When you're ready slid your sweet lips down the cock and let it ease into your throat. I know you can do it sweetie."

I did what JoJo told me but at the last second I panicked and gagged again. I tried again and this time I felt the head of the dildo opened my throat and force it's way in. It only lasted a second but I didn't gag. When I pulled back I felt extraordinarily proud of myself.

JoJo was proud of me too and she said excitedly, "That's it love you did it didn't you. Do it some more honey so you get use to it. Once you realize that your not going to gag you can suck anyone's cock."

Deep down inside I knew this was wrong, as a man shouldn't be sucking on a cock or even a dildo for that matter. For some reason I didn't care I just wanted JoJo and Fran to be happy. I took me a while but soon I was sucking the whole thing down my throat and I could feel that JoJo was very pleased with me.

After I had demonstrated I could suck cock JoJo pulled me off the cock and started kissing me. After a few minutes of this she said, "God honey you made me so hot watching you suck my lover's cock. I need you to lick my pussy now."

JoJo jumped onto the bed and rested her back against the headboard. She had me lie on my tummy between her spread legs before she let me start to lick her clit. But JoJo wanted more so she said, "No Honey lick my hole first, lick me clean."

I notice when I started licking her hole that there was a strange flavor. I could easy make out her secretion but there was something else there. It tasted familiar but I couldn't place it. It took me a few minutes but it finally hit me that it was my sperm I tasted. JoJo was still leaking the load I had injected into her when she road me earlier. By this time I really didn't care, as I had eaten so much of it.

I licked JoJo sweet pussy for a while before she asked me to concentrate on her clit. When I had turned my attention to JoJo's clit I felt someone touch my ass. I had to assume it was Fran as she was the only one in the room besides JoJo and I. I knew it wasn't JoJo as she held my head with both her hands as if to guide me in my oral attention to her.

Since Fran had played with my asshole earlier in the shower I didn't worry, as I had liked what she did. As I licked JoJo's clit I felt Fran's finger on my asshole. I could feel it was slick as if she had wet it with her mouth. When I felt her pushed the tip of her finger into my hole I stopped licking JoJo but JoJo noticed and said, "Don't stop sweetie I'm almost there.

Just when JoJo started cuming and she squeezed my head between her legs I felt Fran's finger slide into me. I gasped at the sudden intrusion but it surprisingly felt good so I didn't stop licking JoJo. Fran must have figured I was okay with her finger so she slid in a second. Initially it was uncomfortable but that feeling quickly left and I started to enjoy it.

When JoJo was on her second orgasm I felt Fran slid in another finger. As Fran worked her fingers in and out of me I could barely concentrate on what I was doing with JoJo. When Fran slid in the third finger I groaned deeply as I started sucking JoJo's clit, this drove JoJo into orgasm again. Fran finger fucked me till JoJo came again but this time Fran pulled her fingers out of me.

I groaned out in frustration, as I felt empty without Fran's fingers. I wanted to tell her to put them back but JoJo held my head tightly to her wet pussy. I thought relief would come when I felt my legs being spread apart. I really thought Fran was just changing positions.

I felt Fran settle on the bed between my spread legs and I waited for her fingers once more, but what I felt was not her fingers. I felt the cheeks of my ass being spread apart before I felt something wide and rubbery being pushed into my ass hole.

I really didn't know what it was until I felt my asshole being forced open. When I realized it was Fran's dildo I tried to pull away but JoJo was ready for me. She clamped my head between her legs and said, "Go with it honey I promise you'll love it once you get use to it. Don't fight it you'll only cause yourself pain."

I had heard anal sex hurt a lot and I was terrified Fran was going to rip me open. But I really couldn't do anything as JoJo had my head between her vise like legs and Fran was pushing down on my back to hold me in place. As the head of her dildo forced my hole open I tried to stop it by clamping my asshole shut. That only caused me severe pain and I cried out into JoJo's pussy.

"Just relax and it'll stop hurting baby. Believe me when I say you love getting fucked once you get use to it." JoJo told me soothingly.

Once I realized that it was going to happen I tried to relax. I tried to will my asshole to open. As I did so, I felt the pain subside slightly as the head of Fran's dildo slid into me with a pop. As soon as she was in me Fran stopped moving so I could get use to her being in me. When JoJo felt the tension leave my body she released her grip on my head and allowed her legs to open. The fight had been drained out of me so I laid my head on JoJo's thigh and asked why.

"Why did we do this. We did it because we knew you would love it and we knew you would eventually want to try it." JoJo told me.

"So you think I'm a fag too," I asked though not to anyone in particular.

"A fag no sweet heart. I think you're a sissy boy that just wants to please those around him. That's really not a bad thing as long as those you are around want that sort of person. I also know you are submissive and you want to please everyone. I think that's what your Ms. Brant wants. So you should be quite happy with each other. Now if you really don't want to try anal sex say so and Fran will pull out. If you do just start licking my clit again."

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers