Are You In? Ch. 03

Story Info
They make music together.
1.4k words
4.36
24.1k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brandon, don't stop!" she choked, tearing his mouth from hers.

Brandon's breath steamed against the skin of Leslie's neck as he ran his tongue towards her collarbone. The finger still buried in her pussy hooked, and hit Leslie in a spot she'd never felt before. She screamed, feeling juices gush between her legs, and her hips jerked up hard against those skillful fingers. Brandon lifted himself on one arm to look down at her with a mischievous grin, "You like that, huh?"

“No shit, Sherlock,” Leslie whimpered in response, grinding her hips against his hand and raking her nails down his back. Brandon pulled his hand from her pussy, and before Leslie could make a noise in protest, he moved between her legs. His tongue rasped over her clit, the dipped delicately to taste the juice still trickling out of the swollen red lips. Leslie flung her head back, tossing her sweaty black hair across the pillows piled at the head of the bed. Her legs were beginning to tremble from the pleasure of Brandon’s mouth. One more scrape of his tongue over her clit, and Leslie exploded.

“Oh, GOOOOOOOD!” Leslie hurt from the intensity of her orgasm. She rolled away from Brandon, breathing hard and clutching her stomach. Brandon scooted over and started massaging her flat belly gently, easing the tension in muscles that had not had a sexual workout in a long time. He propped himself up on one elbow, curious, and began to trace the pattern on Leslie’s stomach. “What is this?”

“What is what?” Leslie looked at her stomach, “Oh, that’s my henna tattoo. I’m too scared of needles to get a real tattoo, so I use henna instead. I was bored the other day, so I doodled that. Cool, huh?” The pattern looked like a flower whose center was her bellybutton. Brandon, who had not received more than a little oral action, grinned wolfishly, and moved to trace the pattern with his tongue. Leslie gasped, the he positioned himself between her legs.

He moved the head of his cock against her clit, causing her thighs to tremble and jerk with the sensation. Sliding his head down from her neck, Brandon took one dusky brown nipple into his mouth, and scraped it with his teeth. Panting loudly, Leslie climaxed again.

The head of Brandon’s cock slid into the opening of Leslie’s pussy, and she moaned. Then, for no apparent reason, Brandon stopped. Leslie opened her eyes, glaring, and hissed, “If you don’t get moving in two seconds, Lorena Bobbit’s gonna look tame compared to me.”

Brandon laughed, and rocked his hips back and forth, making him penetrate Leslie even more. His arms slid under her lower back, and without warning, he pulled himself into a kneeling position, and dragged Leslie up into his lap, forcing his cock all the way into her. Gasping, Leslie wrapped her arms around Brandon’s neck, lowered her mouth to it, and sucked on the skin. The juices leaking from her stretched-tight pussy lubricated Brandon even more, and he started grinding his cock into Leslie. Brandon’s cock felt huge as it pistoned in and out of Leslie. She swore she could actually feel the ridge of the head of it rasping against the walls of her pussy.

“Oh, God, I’m gonna come again!” Leslie shrieked. Her inner muscles clamped down on Brandon’s cock, and she started grinding her clitoris against the hair surrounding it. She flung her head back with a moan, and raked her nails down his back again. Leslie’s whole body started shaking as her pussy exploded with ecstacy.

Brandon groaned, and Leslie felt his cock throb and spurt a huge load of hot, sticky cum into her belly. He slowly collapsed backwards, pulling Leslie on top of him. Legs wrapped around his hips, arms around his neck, Leslie shivered. The air-conditioning was going hard, and the room felt chilly against her sweaty skin. Lifting her head, she smiled at Brandon, who was breathing hard still. “I guess the shower was wasted, hmm? Here we are, all sweaty again.”

“Yeah, but this time we’re sweaty for a good reason,” he laughed, “although I think a hike is still a good reason to be sweaty.” Brandon gently moved Leslie off of him, sliding out of her. She rolled onto her back, and stretched, arching herself up. Her foot kicked something off the end of the bed. When it hit the floor, it started playing music. Brandon quickly rolled off the bed and scooped up the tiny tape player.

“What song is that?” Leslie asked, moving to the foot of the bed, “I really like it.”

“It’s a song me and my buddies are working on,” he said, an uncomfortable look crossing his face, “I’m in a band. I just haven’t thought of any lyrics yet.”

“It reminds me of the weekend I spent at the beach with a bunch of my girlfriends. One of them, poor girl, needed time to get away because she’d just slept with her boyfriend for the first time, and she slipped and asked him if he was in yet. She was so embarrassed.” Leslie shook her head, smiling.

“Really? I feel sorry for the guy. There’s no question more embarrassing than ‘Are you in?’” Brandon, more relaxed now, flopped down next to Leslie.

“Yeah. We teased her all weekend. We came up with this phrase we said she could use next time. It went ‘It’s so much better when everyone is in. Are you in?’” Leslie jumped back as Brandon sat bolt upright, “That’s it! Perfect!”

He scooped up his boxers and slid them on, them picked up a pencil and notebook that had also fallen off the bed while they were going at it. He started scribbling on it, and Leslie, sensing that he would be completely absorbed in that for a long time, went to the bathroom and cleaned herself, put on the clean clothing she had in her backpack, and put on her Birks. Finding one of the little notepads that hotels always left in the rooms, and a pen, she wrote down her cell number.

She sat on the bed in front of Brandon, and put her hand on his to still his pencil. When he looked up, Leslie felt her heart start pounding again, just looking into his eyes. She wrapped his free hand around the paper, and said, “I’ve got to get going. My dad lives a few blocks away from here, and I promised I would come and visit him while I was out here. Give me a call. Please.”

“You can bet on it.” Brandon dropped the pencil and slid his hand into Leslie’s hair. He leaned forward and kissed her, sliding his tongue over her lower lip. Leslie wanted to stay longer, kiss him even more, heck, neck with him for a couple of hours, and they’d just had sex not even five minutes ago. She pulled back, and squeaked, “I really do have to go.”

She bolted out the door, leaving Brandon alone on the bed, holding the paper she had given him.

* * * * *

Leslie pulled her car into a space at her doctor’s office, and rolled down the window to let the breeze blowing outside circulate some air. She turned the engine off, but left the radio on. She had at least five minutes before she had to go in, and Leslie just felt like listening to the radio. The station she was on was playing a really annoying commercial for a car dealer, so she flipped it to another station.

Hey there, Incubus fans! Premiering right now, on KDUM, 107.2 is Brandon and company’s latest single off their smash album, Morning View. Let’s hear it for Are You In?” Leslie jerked forward, and stared at her radio as it played the intro to the song. The last time she’d heard that music was about four months ago.

Brandon had called her to say he was in town, and he’d played her the song he’d written the day they’d met. He’d spent the night with her, and the sex had been better than she remembered. When he’d left the next morning, he gave her his cell number, and told her to call if she needed anything. Leslie had left a couple messages on his cell phone in the past two weeks, asking him to call her back. Her attention turned back to the radio, and the song that had been sung to her.

It’s so much better when everyone is in. Are you in? It’s so much better when everyone is in. Are you in? Ah-oo-hoo, ah-oo-hooooo. Are you in?

Leslie turned off the radio, sweating. She put her hand over the slight bulge in her stomach, the only visible sign that she was four months pregnant. “Oh, my God. I slept with...OH MY GOD!!!!”