Are You My Dominatrix?

Story Info
A girl gets chosen to be a dominatrix sex slave.
2.1k words
4.13
39k
5

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Before reading this story you should know that is very sexual. I thought I should start up my short series with a big spark. The storyline will broaden within every story though*

*

I live in a world of only women, and I absolutely love it. Today was judgment day for everyone that turned 18 in the past month. I went to the room and they questioned me to find out if I am submissive or a dominatrix. I have heard stories about this before. If you turn out to be the submissive one, they have you become the sex slave to a dominatrix and do all of the basic house work during the day while they are all out working.

I got my results back. I was submissive. As I was being sent to the next room, I saw another girl that got dominatrix. They gave her a blue pill to take and all of a sudden, she fell to her knees and looked like she was in extreme agony and pain. All of a sudden she took off her pants and in her panties I saw a bulge expanding. I wanted to see further but I was pushed into the next room by one of the office workers.

She gave me a pink pill and told me to take it and closed the door. From what it looked like, I was in a metal room with a mirror on the other side of me. Afraid as to what happened to the last girl, I dreaded putting the pill in my mouth, but I was afraid as to what would have happened to me if I didn't. I put the pill on my tongue, and swallowed.

Seconds later I felt a tingling sensation between my legs, then it started burning, I fell to my knees. I felt like something was growing inside of me, and another part was being taken out. I took of my pants and panties and saw a slit in between my legs. I touched it and it burned again. From what I could tell, I had a hole drilled in between my legs with 2 coverings. I was astonished. I all of a sudden had a deep desire for it to be filled. I craved something, I crave anything.

I started rubbing it with my fingers, it started producing some sort of liquid. I stayed in that room for what seemed like hours pumping myself with my fingers and starting to moan very loud every now and then when an excess amount of goo would flow out of me. I finally got tired and released myself to laying flat on the ground. There was a big puddle were my juices had all gone and my fingers pruned up that I have been using to fill my hole.

All of the sudden the door opened and the office person came for me and picked me up. I tried to get my clothes and she told me no, that I would not be needing them. All of a sudden I was craving something to fill me again. I wondered what this feeling was.

They took me to another room and sat me down.

"A dominatrix spotted you and liked the looks of you and decided to make you her slave."

"How'd she see me?"

"The room was a showcase, were the mirror was, was actually a window for the newly made, or undecided dominatrixes to look at you. You caught the eyes of a dominatrix of 3 months that hasn't decided on a slave. Until now. My job is to fill you in with specifics. You are probably confused as to what transformation you just went through," she touched my hole, "this is a pussy. All submissive slaves have them, they will be filled by what there dominatrix grew, which is called a cock. You will do as your dominatrix tells you to do and you will love it." The lady left the room and all of a sudden another girl came in.

"Hello," she said.

I was still confused as to what is going on. "Hi?"

"I am Alisa. But you may call me master or mistress."

"Are you my dominatrix?"

She came over to me and started feeling my chest.

"Take this pill." If this was indeed my dominatrix, I did not want to disappoint her so early in our relationship. I took the pill and swallowed. All of a sudden my chest and pussy started burning. I felt as if my pussies hole was shrinking inside of me and my breasts started growing larger and larger until they were almost four times in size.

She giggle, "I love a nice tight pussy and big, sensitive breasts." She lifted up my shirt and started tweaking my nipples. It hurt yet felt so good and had my pussy burning with desire. Next she put a collar and leash on me and had me follow her out of the room and main room and onto the street on my hands and knees. She allowed me to get off the floor here and had me follow her to her car and had me sit in the back. "Take off all of your clothes," she directed. I did as she said.

The excitement of the situation had my nipples fully erect and my pussy as wet as ever. I realized that this is the happiest I have ever been.

We got to her house that all dominatrixes were distributed after leaving there parents house and ushered me inside. There were 3 rooms. The kitchen, her room, and my room/play room. At my old house, there was a kitchen, my parents master room, the room were they played with each other, and my room. I assumed our house would also be upgraded if my dominatrix decided we would have a kid.

My parents taught me about this a few years back when I turned 16. If the dominatrix so desired, she would send her slave to the clinic to be impregnated but they never went into much detail after that. Whatever/however it is done, it sounds like it hurts.

"Welcome to your new home. You are not allowed out of this house for no reason at all unless I give you permission or for whatever reason you think I am hurt. You are not allowed to leave the play room unless you are cooking, cleaning, or am doing something I asked you to do around the house or outside of the house, is that understood?"

"Yes master."

"If I catch you not following these rules, you will be punished, is that understood?"

"Yes master."

"Good, now I am not sure if you were properly trained in cooking or not so I have something already whipped up for supper, but I expect you to make breakfast for us tomorrow morning and lunch to bring to me at the office. I will bring dinner home, do you understand?"

"Yes master."

"Ok, you learn really fast," she smiled and gave my breast a squeeze, "your homework for tonight is to read the two cook books on the counter. I like everything in them except for the things crossed out so you can cook whatever you think you would be best at and that you would also like tomorrow and for lunch."

"Yes master."

She giggled, "To be honest, I am not to sure what makes me a dominatrix, I have been pondering the past 3 months whether I should retake the test or not, but I came to the conclusion that I just like to boss people around and that's what divides the line," she stepped closer to me and starting rubbing the upper part of my pussy which had my head spinning, "plus I do like to take advantage of little girls such as yourself. You like it when I play with your clit like that don't you?"

"Yes mistress."

She laughed. "Go into the play room." Her hand left my pussy and I was instantly saddened but I did what she asked me to do.

I saw a bed and some machines around the sides of the room that I saw in my old house whenever the door was cracked open. I only dared to go in once and then my dominatrix parent spanked the spunk out of me and I never dared to do it again. My submissive parent just stood there. Now I could actually explore a little bit but didn't have much time because my master came in shortly after me.

"On the bed," she said. I got on and waited for more instruction. She started to take off her clothes and I was surprised to what was on her, I am guessing it was a cock that the other lady was telling my about. It looked about 9 inches long and an inch and a half thick all around. All of a sudden my pussy burned in desire for it, she saw and giggled again. All of a sudden it started twitching and was straight up and seemed as if it grew taller!

She walks towards me and pushes me on my back and gets on top of me.

"I know this is going to be your first time with a dick shoved up your pussy, so I am going to take the loss of your virginity nice and carefully. Just know that from now on, I am going to be a little rougher.

She spread my legs and put the head of your cock up against my pussy and rubbed it in. I started moaning and trying to hump it and get it in. Finally I felt it approach my hole and realized that there is no way she could possibly fit it in me. I look at her with big eyes, she smiled at me, kissed my forehead, and all of a sudden shoved it in my pussy. I screamed, arched my back and moaned and she just kept it there until I finally calmed down.

It was in there a moment longer and then she started to take it out, I was happy and depressed at the same time until she started going further inside of me again. I felt like she was tricking me.

"You like it when I slow fuck you don't you?"

I just realized what she was doing was called fucking. I nodded my head yes and all of a sudden she started picking up the pace a little.

"You can't get enough of my cock can you?"

"No mistress." All of a sudden she was ramming me with super strength like when she first shoved it into me except it was a continuous fucking movement.

"I'm going to cum inside of your little cunt." Next thing I know a thick and gooey liquid spurts from the tip of her cock into my pussy, this must be cum.

She withdrew her cock that was now back to normal size from my pussy.

"How'd you like your first fuck?"

"I loved it mistress!" The fire burning sensation was gone from my pussy and for the first time in hours I felt normal.

"The pill I gave you will have you craving my cock every couple of hours and the longer you go without it, the more you will want it. Which means you'll be craving a fuck the most in the morning and at night. But you haven't felt the best feeling yet."

All of a sudden her face was in between my legs, her tongue on my pussy, more specifically on the spot she called clit. It felt even more amazing then when she was fucking my pussy. I soon had a burning feeling in my tummy and started squirming.

"I give you permission to cum." As soon as she said that the liquid that came out of me earlier in the room came out again and I started moaning like crazy.

"Your clit stimulates an amazing orgasm," she said. I'm guessing that moaning like crazy stuff is called an orgasm, "that will be good for future information. With that she left the room and came back with an outfit. "Go shower and then put this on."

I took the outfit and went to shower, I got out and put the outfit on which turned out to be a lather suit with an opening were my pussy is and a tail were my but is. There was also a headband with cat ears. I walked to the kitchen and as soon as she saw me she smiled and said, "My little pussy, oh what fun we will have together."

***

Well guys, I hope you enjoyed the story, it's my first and I plan on making more. :D