Are You My Dominatrix? Ch. 05

Story Info
A girl frinds out even more and needs to think about a lot.
1k words
4.15
12.1k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*I hope you enjoy this part. Only two more until this series comes to an end. But make sure you read the seventh part carefully when time comes because it sure isn't the end for some people!*

Two Weeks Later

John came into my room. I soon became used to his nightly visits. I had a feeling he was becoming fond of me as well because he seemed to be a lot more sensual instead of just fuck and leave. We started having a lot of fun with foreplay and whatnot and I had a feeling I would miss him more than anything. I would be sad to forget him.

He came onto my bed and started cuddling me, removing my blouse and pants, and rubbed my pussy through my panties. I moaned and we kissed. I wondered what my master would think if she saw this. For some reason, I didn't really care.

"You know, you are really different from the other girls who have come here," he said.

"How so?" I asked.

"Well, for one you aren't completely disgusted by me."

I turned around to look at him, "I would never be disgusted in you. If anything, you should be disgusted in the girls you have sex with. You are all natural, we have to take pills to get the body parts we have."

"Well, since you are going to get your mind erased anyways, I might as well let you in on another little secret."

"Ok?"

"The reason you girls are born without a natural vagina is because the doctor gives pregnant girls a pill to take before the baby starts to develop in them, that doesn't allow the sex part of the baby to grow. Then, when they turn 18, they take the test and take the pill to either become a slave or a dominatrix. In other words, to either have a vagina (what girls are supposed to have) or a penis (which is the replacement for what guys have.)"

"Wow." There were a few moments of silence. "Why has it come to all of this?"

"It's a long boring story that you probably don't want to hear about."

"Can I have a summary?"

He laughed, "Basically, about a century ago, there was a big technological boom, like the Industrial Revolution except with Technology. The men of the country started to abuse the technology and went barbaric. The strong women, who would be ancestors of today's hardcore dominatrices, decided to overpower the men, throw them out into the forest, and have them be barbarians elsewhere. These ideas became worldwide and soon men became scarce, only a few were kept around like me to help serve as basic sperm donors to people who wanted to start families. This whole system that you and I are currently living in was made up by these powerful women. At first it was hard for everyone to get used to the ideas, especially women who had husbands that were thrown out. After that generation died out and a new generation came in, in which all they knew was what you see, they thought it was perfectly normal. I presume you think how you live is perfectly normal?"

"That's what I thought anyways... So are there men still in the forest?"

"Yes but there can't be too many left. If there are, they must be over 100 years old, so there may be none left out there."

"How were you made?"

"There's a 50% chance a baby will be a boy or a girl. Women who work in the clinic have to have sex with one of the men once every two to three years and hope they have a boy. If it is a girl, she must be terminated because they are naturally born with a vagina, which is not allowed. It's a very cruel system, I see plenty of girl babies die a month because they just happened to be brought into the world by the wrong parent at the wrong time."

"Where do the baby boys go?"

"Into one of the rooms of the clinic where they grow up together as brothers and learn by a special teacher about more detailed stuff than I am telling you."

"Wow..."

"Well, enough History 101 for tonight. We better get our lovemaking started before the doctor realizes I actually have feelings for you and gives you a new partner."

"Sigh, I suppose." We laughed together. He continued to take off my clothes and I took off his. I gave him a blow job as he ate out my pussy. We both came in each other's mouths and I swallowed his cum hungrily. I noticed his cum tasted better than my master's. Although it didn't have a flavor to it, and it was saltier, it had a nice natural taste to it that made me hungry for more.

He picked me up and put me on my back and, fingering my pussy, put one of his fingers up against my g-spot and circled my clit with the other. It had an amazing feeling to it. I am guessing he mastered his skills by the countless women he has done this with. I soon orgasmed on his fingers.

I sucked on his cock for a short period of time until it was fully erect and then he had me get on my hands and knees. He penetrated me and started fucking me to a point where his cock was perfectly rubbing up against my g-spot. He soon made me orgasm one more time as he shot a huge load of cum into my pussy. We laid there for a period of time until he had to go. He kissed me goodbye and I watched him as he walked out of my room.

I had many sweet dreams about him and I was sad that my time with him would soon come to an end.

*Thanks to my proofreader April Showers who makes these stories readable! Also guys, if you down rate, can you post some feedback as to why you down rate? I'd like to improve. Actually because of someone's ideas, I have got a lot in store for the second series. More on that later.*