Are You Ready For Some Football

Story Info
Wife finds Monday Nights are good nights.
1k words
3.91
135.7k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A regular Monday night during the fall was always spent at my home with about four or five on my friends. My wife of nine years was so nice about Mondays, never complaining and always making sure the fridge was stocked and a good spread of food was prepared. Now my wife, Sherry, didn't need to put up with us. She is a pretty 5' 7" 135 lbs. blonde which any guy would like to have around, but she always stayed with us and made sure we had a great time watching the game. Well the game was set for a Monday night and already Robert and John were going to a play with their wives. They knew we always had Monday nights for games, but John's wife got the tickets for free and the guys had no choice. Well that would still leave Mark, Randy and me, three would have to be a party this night. When Monday morning came and Mark called in sick for work and told me he was out for tonight I couldn't believe it. I phoned home and asked Sherry if she would like to do something else tonight because I was going to call Randy and skip the game too. Sherry said "You just can't do that to poor Randy, he's your only single friend and you know how much he looks forward to Monday Night Football" I knew she was right, and she assured me it was ok even if it was just Randy and me.

Randy arrived at seven and we started eating and drinking, even Sherry sat with us while the pre game was going on which she had never done before. We just sat around talking and joking until kick off. Sherry asked if she could go ahead and watch the game with us tonight since it was only the three of us I said of course she was more than welcome and Randy readily agreed. My wife sat next to me and Randy was sitting on the chair across from us.

By half time the game was a blow out and my wife was already bored and started to fool around with me. She was giving me deep tongue kisses and rubbing my cock through my pants. She decided to tell us she was going to go change because it was getting late. As she went upstairs Randy started in on me. "Sherry is hot for your ass tonight buddy." he said. "I know what your getting as soon as the games over and I leave." he joked. I couldn't help but laugh and told him she was giving me a hard-on. He then shocked me a little by saying he started getting one too by watching us.

The next thing I knew Sherry was coming down the stairs wearing a green teddy that she only wore a few other times when we made love. I started to say something about her dress and she just said "We are all friends and adults I don't think Randy cares what I wear." I didn't believe what I heard my mostly conservative wife was strutting around almost naked. I had to admit she looked great, her long legs nice and tan and her breast almost exposed. She sat again next to me and gave me a kiss.

As we broke the kiss she said to Randy why don't you come sit next to me? He looked at me I looked at her I looked at him and just shrugged. He got up and sat next to Sherry so she was in the middle. She resumed our kiss and I just sat back and was getting a big hard-on. I noticed her hand now was on Randy's pants and she was rubbing his cock and I was so hot I didn't even care.

Sherry now stood up and asked us to remove our cloths what could we do we started taking off our shirts and when Randy pulled off his pants I saw the biggest dick in my life a full 10 inches. Sherry saw that and just moaned softly, she then unsnapped the crotch of her teddy and lifted over her head. She looked so good her 36" C breast were erect and waiting for attention. I told Randy we gotta treat her right for taking care of us all those Mondays, he couldn't agree more.

Sherry got down and started sucking his cock her ass was toward me and I started rubbing her ass and pussy. She was so wet I got two fingers in easy she was moaning and sucking while moving her ass up and down. She said she wanted to taste Randy cum and just kept fingering away until he said he was cumming. Sherry swallowed all of it and the came toward me. She took my cock in her throat with ease while she reached a hand back and started stoking our friend.

I knew I was in for a long blowjob because as she would bring me close she would stop for a little bit and start sucking Randy. She then said "I want to feel both of you together inside me." Randy and I didn't know what to do but she was in charge and told me to lay on my back on the floor. Sherry crawled on top of me and eased my cock in her pussy. She then told Randy to get behind her and put that monster in her ass. He got behind her and I felt him put a finger then two in her tight ass. He removed them and slid down as I felt the tip of his cock though her pussy. She let out a muffled scream as he put the whole length of himself in her. In a minute we had the strokes down and she was having the biggest orgasm of our married life. I then shot in her pussy as she was kissing me Randy then let out a yell and came in her ass.

We were totally in another world when Randy started getting dressed and said goodnight. Sherry and I fell asleep their and even the next morning didn't know who won the game. But we didn't care either.