Are You Sure?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, that sent me into complete euphoria. Our cocks twitched, knowing we wouldn't last much longer. Our breathing sped up and we were moaning loud enough for the whole campus to hear. Finally, he plunged into me really deep and let out a long groan. I yelled his name and we both came.

My load shot all over my torso and chest. His filled my, no longer virgin, ass and some even dripped onto the sheets. He pulled out and bent down to clean my hole by sucking and licking his seed out of my ass. He lay down next to me and kissed me. We dressed ourselves in our underwear and drifted off to sleep in my bed, tangled together.

Based on the events of that night I knew I was at least bi. Adam and I stayed together the rest of my sophomore year and all of junior year. But we decided to part before senior year began. We remained good friends instead. After graduating we kept in touch as often as we could. One night after we met up for drinks at a gay bar, we accidently made love. We both agreed it was an accident and forgot it.

But I couldn't. My feelings for him resurfaced but I couldn't go back to him. It would've been a big hassle. After all, he lived in Ohio and I lived in New York. Whenever I got feelings for Adam I'd bury them in a pussy I sought out at bars. After a while of doing that I just couldn't be with women anymore. I couldn't kiss or be with them without being sad or feeling sick. Then I knew I was gay.

I regained contact with Adam. I no longer had impulses to be with him. I think we were both relieved. Adam gave me some excellent news about 2 years ago. His company was going to move him to their other headquarters in the northern part of New York. Where I lived! We became roommates.

We went to gay bars a lot and I became a predator. I would look for a nervous guy off to the side of the bustling bar. I'd scoop him up, buy him drinks, calm his nerves, make him feel nice, and then I would take him somewhere to make love.

I didn't do this all the time but was nice for me and they man I picked up. Adam did this too, as well as a few of our friends. I made a few rules that Ialwaysfollow.

#1- I didn't do anything that the guy didn't want. I'd always ask.

#2- I wouldn't rush the situation; it wouldn't be just a quick fuck then I was gone.

#3- I would keep them with me all night, until I left.

I respected those men and gave them an awesome night. That was the main goal.

So here I am at a gay bar, MASH, with my partner in crime: Adam. This is our favorite bar.

** (I will narrate from here on) **

Adam and Jerry are standing at the bar with drinks in hand. Its 11pm on a Friday night, at a gay bar called MASH... that could only mean one thing: Rave Time! MASH is known for their awesome raves. Dim lighting, pumping music, a spinning rainbow disco ball illuminating the dance floor, and loads of sexy gay men! Some shirtless, bumping, grinding, and all moving to the beat.

MASH was the most popular gay bar in this area and the most convenient. So naturally most curious men came here for this type of experience. The owner of the club was well aware as he was prepared for this fact. There were multiple rooms in the back where some people got "Freaky". Condoms and a bottle of lubricant were handy in each of these rooms.

But back to the situation at hand! So Jerry and Adam observed the rave in full swing, from the bar. They were looking for anyone who was sitting or standing off to the side. Adam found a cutie over near the bathrooms. Upon telling Jerry, he sauntered over to his newly-found victim. Jerry turned his attention back to his own search.

Finally, he spotted a cute nervous boy sitting on a bench against the wall opposite to him. Weaving his way through the dancing men, he reached the one he picked out. Jerry looked him over, taking him in. He looked to be in his early 20's...22 probably. He had black hair, spiked, had a lip piercing, and a nose ring. He had a nice slender body but filled out in all the right places. His body was showed off with the tight red shirt, black skinny jeans, and red converses he was wearing.

Taking a step closer to the prey, he got a better look. The boy had bluish-grey eyes, a perfect little nose, and tantalizing full lips. Jerry thought it was too good to be true.

He approached the boy and leaned into his ear, "Hey, I saw you over here lookin' a little lonely. Want some company sweety?"

The boy blushed and said sure in a shaky voice. "My name's Jerry. How about you?"

"Fletcher."

"Would you like a drink my sweet Fletcher?" He asked in a seductive tone.

"S-sure." He stuttered, while blushing a deeper shade of red.

"Then come with me my dear." Jerry whispered in his ear as he grabbed hold of his hand guiding him through the sea of men to the bar.

They sat down. "So what would you like, Fletcher?"

"Uh, just a beer please."

"Oh, I'll join you!" The bartender handed them their beers. "So do you live around here?"

"Two towns over, Milton."

"Ah, did you come here with anyone?"

"No did you?"

"Yes, but he is amongst the crowd with, someone. So what would bring you over here to a gay bar like this?"

"I was curious of the night life. I came here just a few months ago."

"Why the sudden move?"

"I came out to my parents last year. They weren't very accepting, if you catch my drift, so I moved. Ha, sucks right?"

He was loosening up now. "I know what you mean, my parents weren't all accepting much either. May I ask a personal question?"

"Uh, sure. Shoot."

"Have you ever been with another man?"

"Well, if you mean sex, then no. But I have only sucked off another guy. I feel pretty embarrassed."

"No one has ever done anything for you though?"

"No." Fletcher stared down at his feet, looking embarrassed.

Jerry lifted his chin. "Hey, nothing to be ashamed of."

Fletcher managed to smile. "I call myself gay, but I've never, err...," Fletcher leaned into Jerry's ear and whispered, "Never got my- my cherry popped." Fletcher blushed again pulling away.

Jerry chuckled and ran his hand through his hair. "I was confused when I first found out I was gay. I can relate."

Jerry threw his arm around Fletcher's shoulders and turned him to look over at Adam. "See him, with the blonde?"

"Yeah."

"He is the guy I came here tonight with, he is my best friend," He turned them back to the bar. "He was also the first man I was with. My first serious gay relationship. He helped me when I was confused."

"Now you guys are just friends?"

"Yup."

"When did you find out you were gay?"

"During college. After I slept with him. When did you find out?"

"In high school."

Jerry took a long swig of his beer, finishing it. He leaned in close to Fletcher. "Want me to show you the rest of what you've been missing?" He whispered into his ear. Fletcher hesitated a moment but slowly nodded. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I trust you." Jerry held out his hand, Fletcher took it. Jerry guided him to the back rooms. They heard soft moaning echoing off the walls. The picked a room and Fletcher sat on the bed.

They stripped their shirts and pants. Jerry gave him a deep kiss that lasted for long minutes. He kissed down his neck, chest, and torso to the hem of his boxers. He felt Fletcher's boner on his chin. Jerry pulled off his boxers and then Fletchers' and began sucking him slowly then getting more rapid. Fletcher moaned and placed his hands on the sides of Jerry's head.

It didn't take much of Jerry's skilled tongue treatment for him to cum. Jerry sucked every drop. He pushed Fletcher down on the bed and kissed him roughly. "Like it so far?"

"Yes, let me return the f-favor."

"No, this is your night honey. Anything else?"

"Yes, Pl-please don't stop." He struggled to say, still dealing with his intense orgasm.

"No problem."

Jerry grabbed the lube and poured some onto his fingers; he spread Fletcher's legs then poured some on his hole. His tight virgin hole. Jerry got even more excited when that thought of taking this beautiful boy's virginity. He probed two fingers into Fletcher. He gasped at the sudden feeling of pain.

As he got used to the fingers he started moaning. Jerry knew it was time. He grabbed a condom and rolled it on. He gave Fletcher a deathly kiss on his lips then pushed the head of his cock up to Fletcher's puckered anal ring.

"Relax, the pain will subside faster. I promise."

"Okay."

Jerry pushed the head in letting Fletcher get used to it. Then he slowly eased the rest of his 7 inches in. After a few slow pumps Fletcher started moaning softly. Jerry screwed him faster.

He knew he wouldn't last long and, at this rate, Fletcher wouldn't either.

"Ah, oh god...oh! Oh Jerry! I'm gonna blow."

Jerry drove into him deeper hitting his prostate. That sent Fletcher over the edge. He was gone in oblivion. Fletcher blew his load with great force leaving him panting under Jerry as he tried to climax himself. With one final thrust, Jerry filled the condom with a big wad of his juices. He fell onto Fletcher, now they were both panting.

"That was...better than I could imagine."

"I'm glad I could help baby."

They cleaned themselves off and got dressed then walked to the bar. Adam and his boy toy for the night greeted them.

"Hey Adam, this is my friend Fletcher. And Fletcher this is my best friend Adam."

"Very pleased to meet you." Fletcher said giving a smile.

"Likewise." Adam said flashing his own smile. "Well Jerry and Fletcher this is my friend Spencer."

They all smiled and nodded.

The night led into the early morning hours around 3 am. The rave ended. But those hours spent by Jerry, Fletcher, Adam, and Spencer chatting, drinking, and dancing turned out to be a wonderful night. But it all sadly came to an end when they all parted ways. Unfortunately Adam and Spencer never crossed paths again. Jerry never saw Fletcher again. But they didn't mind. There were plenty more fun nights to enjoy and men to explore for Jerry and Adam. They were sure of that.

12