Are You the One?

Story Info
Are you her soul mate?
1.5k words
4.12
43.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icebaby
icebaby
12 Followers

Hi, ice baby here. Yes that's me; or so everyone thinks but inside this cold exterior is a hot blooded woman, waiting for someone to defrost her, could you be the one? I think you might well be but you need to see into my mind, share my thoughts to see if you really are the one.

So welcome my love, let me begin. My aim is to bring you complete fulfillment

Do you know that the eyes are the windows to the soul? Look deep into mine; is your soul reflecting back at you? I hope it is very much. Our two souls need to be one for us to complete our journey to the summit of total love and satisfaction.

I see you are looking at my mouth. Are you enjoying the way I run my tongue over my lips, parting them, inviting you in? Give me your hand. Does it feel good as I trace your finger my lips, licking it and sucking it deep into my mouth, in and out? Feel the warmth, the wetness?

No, you are not allowed to touch me, soon, but not yet. The journey is long but the rewards are great if you are the one!

Do you like the way I am stroking the outline of your mouth, with my tongue forcing it through your lips, sliding it in and out, our tongues entwined?

I need to taste you, feel you, and smell the passion in your body. Touch alone can not tell me if you are the one. I have to have control of your mind, body and soul.

Hear my breathing as I blow softly into your ear, nibbling at the lobe. Oh you taste so good!

You feel hot? Maybe I should remove your shirt for you, my fingers lightly touching your chest as they unbutton it. That's better, you really do have a nice body but maybe it needs a thorough wash – with my tongue. Pretend that I am a cat and you are my kitten and I will lick you clean. Your nipples like being washed, don't they? Does my tongue feel nice as it flicks lightly over them, moving down, licking kissing, sucking?

I'm licking your stomach, pushing the tip of my tongue under your waistband, fingers running over the growing hardness hidden beneath, my teeth pulling down the zipper. You lift your hips so I can remove your trousers; I need to see what you hide in them. Oh! You like the feel of a gentle touch on your balls, a tongue running up and down, round and around your throbbing cock, my mouth moving down your leg, kissing, licking back up the inside.

I hear your moans as my tongue passes over your balls on its journey to the other side, back down your other leg; and then moving slowly up again, licking your balls drawing them into the warmth of my mouth. You want release? NO, not yet!

Moving away from you, I unbutton my blouse and you watch as it falls to the floor. Do you like my breasts; see my nipples straining against the sheerness of my black lacy bra? Do you want to suck them like a hungry baby? Soon, my love, soon!

My skirt slowly slides down my legs. Now I am sitting in a chair. Are you watching? See my nipples growing under the touch of my fingers. Parting my legs, I give you a small glance of the pleasures between. My hands move over my stomach, down between my legs; my fingers stroke the creamy whiteness between my stocking tops and my womanhood, up and down, massaging the hidden place. Can you see the wetness forming on my panties? Do you want to bury your face in there and drink the juice of my love?

Your cock is throbbing, your whole mind and body screaming for release, is it? My hand is wrapped around your cock, moving up and down. I can feel it pulsating as your orgasm builds, smell the lust oozing from your body. You need release; your body's ready but have I reached your soul, have I took control of your mind? NOT YET MY LOVE, NOT YET!

I am no longer touching you but now you may kiss me. That's right, push your tongue in and let me suck on it. Take my bra off, that's it. Now play with my breasts; use your hands, use your mouth, move your mouth down my body licking and sucking as you go, massage my cunt.

No, don't put your hand inside my panties, do it over them. Rub my clit with your thumb. Oh baby, that feels real good. Can you feel the heat, feel the wetness leaking through to your fingers, do you want to smell it, taste it and bury your mouth into it?

I take my panties off. Now you can see your reward! I leave the stockings on and you run your hands up them. Do you like the silky smoothness? Put your finger in me, that's it, move it in and out. Is it hot in there? I want more in me! That's it, finger fuck me good baby.

Push them in harder babe. Good, now the juices are flowing, take them out. I want to feel your mouth on me, feel my clit growing under your tongue. Lick it; put your tongue inside me. That's it, love me with your tongue; suck my clit. My legs are wrapped around your neck, forcing your mouth into my cunt. Lick it, suck it, fuck it babe, you cannot escape till you finish the job. My cunt is throbbing, oh God, I am Cumming! Did you enjoy your drink from the fountain of love?

Do you want your release? Your balls are so full, do they need emptying now? Are you ready for the final stage of our journey? Lay on the bed, my love, so my mouth can do its work. My tongue is flicking over the head, licking down your shaft. Do you like that? Sucking your balls into my mouth, licking them over and over, my tongue moving up the shaft sucking; licking around the ridge, licking away the first droplets of your cum.

I can feel your cock throbbing in my hand and your balls contracting in the other one. My mouth closes over your cock, sucking it deep into my throat, my head moving up and down, up and down, sucking and licking. You are thrusting into my mouth - your breathing gets heavier and I can feel your cock pulsating.

Do you want your release? Have I got your soul yet, my love, have I taken over your mind? Are you begging for release, do you want to love me, are you ready to plant your seed into my body to allow your life giving juices to mix with mine? Can your body stand anymore - can your mind? Have I got you yet, my love? Do my kisses excite you, is my love warming you, is my mouth teasing you, do you want me, do you need me? YES, I think now we are ready to carry on with this journey.

I'm lowering my body on to you. Your cock is probing the entrance to happiness. Feel the heat as it finds its way home. Take it baby, it belongs to you.

I'm riding you now, up and down, round and round, forcing you in deep. I move backwards and forwards, on your cock, rubbing my clit against your body. Hold back, my love, it is not your time yet. Now you are on top of me, my legs wrapped around your body, pulling you in. My body rises up to meet yours; feel me grinding against you, mouth on mouth, tongue on tongue, two bodies, one heart, one soul, riding the waves of passion.

Can you feel my insides throbbing? The heat and the wetness of volcanic juices flows as you slide in and out. Hear the breathing, the moans of pleasure as you drive your cock home. Harder baby, faster, fuck me, hurt me, with all you got. I want you, need you. I am cumming over and over. It feels so good. Cum with me, my love, cum with me. I can feel your cock pulsating, your breathing deepening, your thrusts getting harder, faster, pushing deeper into me. Feel me babe, love me.

OH GOD! I feel the eruptions as two volcanoes explode together, the hot creamy juices hitting each other. Feel the tremors rushing through our bodies, can you feel my love nest gripping and releasing your cock, milking every last drop of your seed?

So, tell me have I stolen your heart? Gained control of your mind? Has the power of my love reached out to touch you, are you ready to join soul to soul, mind to mind, body to body, for all eternity? Do I lay down with you or do I walk away and never look back? Do I complete this journey with you or with another? Have you took my thoughts, used my emotions, shattered my dreams? Have I smothered the flames of your passions or did I light the fire in the man?

SO, PLEASE TELL ME - ARE YOU THE ONE, ARE YOU THE KEEPER OF MY HEART?

* * * * *

icebaby
icebaby
12 Followers