Area 69: 'Code Pink'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers

Observation Bay 3 was a circular laboratory with a vast array of screens, knobs, dials and various switches in workstations set up at desk-level. Above them were the ubiquitous monitors that kept the Agents appraised of every salacious incident involving their indecent prisoners. But at the center of the room, there Dick's attention was riveted. A thick tube of reinforced plexiglass that extended from floor to ceiling contained a nude beauty that should have triggered an instant stiffy; if not for the Libidinex innoculation.

"Deed you inject yourself, mi amore? You need de drug eef you want ta reseest Yvette Leroux!" Her perfect, athletic body was a rich, mocha-brown complexion, and her loose cascade of auburn-bronze hair was similar in color. Vivid green eyes stared hungrily from an alluring face of high cheekbones and plump lips. The sweeping, soft curves of her exotic features reminded Dick of a butterfly in flight. The nubile lushness of her healthy, youthful form had the grace of a runway model, but the firmness of a fitness model. Yet the experienced eye would detect an odd imbalance between her toned body, and the outrageous splendour of her breasts. Wide and dark aureolas capped jostling juggs that were easily large enough for the she-devil's own head. Ordinarily, a woman of such athelticism could not maintain breasts so large, so plump and tender, but if everything they'd been saying was correct, this was not a woman at all; but some unwholesome creature trying to capitalize on men's love of boobs. Those breasts pressed luridly into the glass; as the sex-fiend postured her assets for the latest male brought before her.

"...an unprecedented Strain; preliminary analysis indicates it to be a Class 1 Paranatural Infector." droned a man in a labcoat turned away from the cylindrical container in the center of the lab. In fact, all the men here, all in labcoats seemed to be pointedly refusing to look upon the naked vision of femininity strutting and posturing behind them. Many of the men were speaking into recording devices:

"The subject's nervous system emits an invisible radiation field that increases in magnitude upon contact with subjects in a heightened state of arousal;" began one scientist.

"In essence; Subject L-21 literally feeds upon the energy of lust in a manner consistent with prior observations of Class 1 Nymphoids." continued another. Talia leaned over and began to whisper to Dick:

"This is a Class 1, an emotion-feeder. Like they said; it consumes energy from male sexual arousal. But it's not supernatural; its just of an alien biology unfamaliar to us."

"And de mens begged for it! Yvette made dem happier dan dere wives ever could!" Those green, vivid eyes bored into Dick's own icy blues. "You too will be beggin' Yvette soon eenough! De brainy men in de lab coats tink dey kin reseest! Tonight, you each be comin' back ta get some o' dis pussy!" The cajun creature was supremely confident in its powers of seduction; and Dick had little doubt that its feeding was notoriously easy.

"Upon completion of the feeding process; the male victim experiences profound paranoia, possessiveness, enhanced libido, and increased aggression from the alterations in brain chemistry following exposure to Subject L-21's feeding aura. Final outcome of exposure unknown at this point." said another scientist into his recorder. Yvette laughed;

"De outcome will be your leeps suckin' dees teets o' mine! And den your hard cocks be comin' back for dis pussy!" The Predator caressed her inner thighs, with a throaty moan, at the same time trying her best to jiggle her enormous boobs while in the tight confines of the reinforced cylinder.

"This one is a recent acquisition from Louisiana," Inez explained. "The paranoia and pathological lust caused in her victims after her feeding cycle is responsible for many reports of violence from the area. After the Hurricane, this creature and others of its Strain have emerged from hiding and had begun to feed with impunity after the breakdown of Law and Order. One of our advance reconnaissance teams captured this one before it could spread its madness out of the State."

"HAH! Yvette likes it when de men go crazee over her, it be fun to watch dem fightin' over me pussy! But why fight? De mens can take turns wit' me! You! De new boy! Yes you! Do not lie and preetend you don't wanna suck Yvette's ginormous teets! You want your meaty cock eenside de pussy! Your rough hands will be movin' up and down Yvette's nekkid body! You be lyin' eef you say you don't wanta blow your juice eenside Yvette's pussy! All ye needs ta do is touch em'! Touch Yvette's great-big titties! Lick dis pussy dat be wet wit' girly juice! Wet for you an yer meaty cock!"

Her body swayed with tantalizing grace, wide breeding hips bumping against the walls of her glassy prison as she began a slow, sinuous mating dance. Indeed, her glistening thighs were quite moist with her own feminine arousal; arousal directed at Dick? She bent forward, pressing her tempting teats against the glass. Though imprisoned, the creature that called itself Yvette spoke with a bold, mocking condescension as it challenged its audience.

"De young man be wantin' only de sex! But de girls you go after ees confused, wantin' proposals and commeetments. But Yvette ees a total slut! You can stick it een any hole you want! Stick your hard rod into Yvette's ass! You not get an argument! Lick de pussy clean eef you like! Stick your cock between dees great big, warm boobs just waitin' for your touch! You got a total slut een front o' you! Cum! Cum for Yvette! Cum een de pussy! Cum een de ass! Cum een de mouth! Stick your rod wherever you likes!" Those green eyes riveted him with the manic intensity of an inhuman sexual craving beyond all reason or propriety.

"W-well, that's a very generous offer, miss...but...Ive gotta get -"

"You come back. You be comin' back ta stick your meat into Yvette's pussy. And when you shoot your load into de cunt; Yvette will laugh. Laughin' at de mens tryin' ta pretend dey ain't ruled by da penis! Your beefy cock will be welcome when ya shoot off yer cream inside Yvette! Look at de breasts! Look at de pussy! And tell Yvette ye don't want some?" But strangely enough, it was those green, green eyes that concerned Dick the most. Somehow, those brilliant, emerald orbs were more mesmerizing even than the perverse spectacle of the nymphoid slut masturbating her own much-lauded pussy with a few curled fingers. Brazenly, sluttily she stared at him; a grunt of lust on her curled, plump lips, Boobs larger than gallon-jugs twitching with each obscene slurp her hand made as she fondled her own arousal-drenched netherlips. But those eyes....those emerald eyes.....

**********

It was a warm, moist day in the Bayou. And Dick wore only a pair of cut-off blue-jean shorts as he strode down to the water's edge to...to...what was he doing here? What was going on? Something didn't feel right....it was her; he was looking for her. Yvette slid out of the swampy waters; her soft, rich, wood-brown skin slick with dripping moisture. She let out a low, throaty growl as she raised herself to the bank. Raising her toned arms, she strutted and paraded the supple curves of her naked splendour before him. He was rushing towards her then.....mmm....she knew his secret; Dick liked the really big tits. He craved women with vast armfuls of boob too large to get his hands around. With each step closer, Yvette's bulging bazookas seemed larger yet; as if they were swelling with ripe fecundity in response to his furtive yearnings.

The pair collapsed into a warm, slick patch of slippery mud. Hungrily, the green-eyed monster caressed him. In his younger days, Dick had indeed been a classic nerd. But into his twenties, he'd developed a taller stature that bordered on intimidating; and he had started to get just enough muscle to be taken seriously, in addition to his unusual height. But that mattered little, sprawled in the mud as he was; Yvette's whoppers sandwiching his face in a valley of achingly soft cleavage as dark as her lusty heart.

But he was lost when those hot, lower lips slithered around the rigid length of his man-meat; he felt a tingling jolt that seared his every nerve ending as the inevitable mating began with manic, muddy fervor. Their two bodies entwined, coupling, he was held firm not only by her surprisingly strong arms, but by bonds of mutual lust that could never be released until that perfect climax, until he fulfilled his destiny by jetting his hot seed into her eager womanhood, until the white gas began to spray from the ceiling, as her soft, bulging breasts were.....

....pressing against the reinforced glass of her container as the paralytic gas from up above sprayed her; the contact between them broken.

"Level 4 Telepathic Intrusion! She....eh...the...the Subject was imposing an erotic scenario upon her...its intended prey to assist in the feeding cycle with no physical contact!" One of the lab-coats replied to a microphone at his workstation recording the incident.

"That level of power is unprecedented in a Class 1; prepare another round of probes!" another scientist added.

"De only probing Yvette needs ees a hard cock blastin' off in de pussy!" The Nymphoid insisted bitterly. Talia grasped Dick by the arms and hauled him out of the lab, while he tried with panting gasps to catch his breath. It had taken longer, but the erotic attack by the creature that called itself Yvette had indeed raised him to erection; the drug was only of modest help.

The wanton, slutty bitch named Yvette continued to stimulate her own sex with curled fingers, yet there was something that disturbed Talia, a vicious, low cunning was reflected in those green, green eyes; and in their brief contact, Talia feared that the Class 1 had yet more plans for young agent Bigswallow.

"Wow....*gasp* that was...awesome....Louisiana is doomed..."

**********

Eventually, the other agent/scientists seemed to agree that, if Dick could keep his guard up around the Nymphoids, he should be permitted to tour the complex, while under close scrutiny by Security of course; hoping that an odd sight or sound would jar his memory. And with agents around every corner, breaches and accidents could be quickly contained. The black vinyl chaps he now wore, complete with beret, and cowboy boots made him seem look like....well, either the male lead in a dime-store romance novel, or some sort of gay porn actor. Of course, he wasn't alone in that. At least half of the workers here were dressed in similarly scandalous outfits; and his reluctance faded quickly; perhaps a part of his mind did remember working here. Talia said he looked good in his 'uniform', and it would be expedient, since his shift in the sex-market above would begin in just a few hours.

So far, All Dick could remember was his years of expertise with computers, his time in college earning a degree in Networking, and a brush with the law after he'd spied on some Department of Defense sites; mainly as a gag to impress a hottie Senior chick. Was that how he'd come to work here? The Feds were probably holding a felony conviction over his head, if he screwed this up.

So....Multiple races of sexual predators had been manipulating mankind for millenia, obscuring the truth of their activities with a variety of legends and myths. All the while corrupting civilizations with their irresistable sex-appeal when their numbers grew too powerful: And it was his job to keep them bottled up; and see if their incredible abilities could be adapted to benefit mankind.

But his mind easily accepted this information with little anxiety or trepidation. It felt.....right somehow, to spend his days in black vinyl chaps, working the cash-register in a Strip-club/Porn Emporium, when he wasn't baby-sitting captive succubi.

A massive, titanium portal looking like an armored garage door raised open before him; and he strode boldly into his assigned section: The Supernatural Wing.

**********

The actual containment wings were constructed primarily of thick panels of hardened plexiglass; both the cells and the floor. It was a dizzying sight to behold this corridor, and the two others below him at the same time. Such transparency made it all the easier to notice a security breach. Between each cell and floor there were also boxes within the plexiglass that contained obscure machinery of a function not immediately apparent.

Dick raised an eyebrow at a sign he passed proclaiming: SEXUAL CONTACT WITH NYMPHOIDS OF ANY STRAIN IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. That was the whole point wasn't it? Keeping these randy little sex-fiends from getting laid? Do they need to remind the Staff? But when he passed the first cell, he understood.

At the sight of him, impossibly gorgeous women tore off white, hospital smocks and thrust buoyant boobs of impossible pertness into the light. Shivers went down his spine as he beheld the shockingly refined beauty of the sex demons.

Many seemed of almost indeterminate age; with all the supple ripeness of a jailbait seductress, yet blossoming with the fecund curves of a woman in the summer of her child-bearing potential. He almost leaped at the sight of a tanned, blond nymphoid of especially statuesque legs, her facial features were naturally pronounced as if she'd been given a Salon makeover; but confined as she was that would never happen. These beings naturally assumed shapes as pleasing as possible to their prey.

A collective moan arose through the first corridor; the Nymphoids had enough experience to note when a male was awed by their beauty. They leapt to the plexiglass walls that sealed them away, snarling in triumph at the anticipated victory.

Bright eyes glared from the cells with consuming hunger; their urge to feast upon his manhood was an insane passion that easily crushed any semblance of modesty, as the naked sluts paraded their fabulous juggs in twin rows on either side of him. Did all Supernaturals act this way? Dick wondered what...ah....there; the sign above the cells that ran lengthwise on the upper wall.... These were Class 3's, Flesh-feeders - specifically semen-eaters, the sign warned.

He gulped, and tried not to stare too hard; better not to stare at all at them. The Cajun monster that called itself Yvette Leroux merely enjoyed having men cum inside her pussy; (she fed upon the emotional arousal of sexual lust) but these demons would be craving semen with a ferocity beyond reason; they needed cum itself to survive!

"THE BEST....BLOW-JOB....EVER...DAMNIT!" snarled a buxom brunette writhing naked near the level of Dick's pelvis. He had no doubt. As a Class 3, blow-jobs were her meal-ticket; sperm her true sustenance. Under the gentle caress of a creature like her, he'd probably cum before he had a chance to get his underwear off all the way! She licked the glass at his crotch level with palpable hunger.

Dick was far more uncomfortable than aroused; being surrounded by people (well they looked like people) that wanted something from him with such maddening intensity, and being forbidden from providing it.

Perhaps it was fortunate he couldn't see the face of the red-head in cell 6; with her ripe ass-cheeks and moist cunt displayed before him as she hunched doggy-style on hands and knees. She grunted, posturing herself; as if through force of will, and lust, she could compel him to open her cage, ream her pussy, and ejaculate the divine elixir that she craved more fervently than a crack whore wished for her next fix. But then, after the incident with the Class 1, Dick wasn't at all certain that she couldn't!

The cells he passed also had smaller, italicized names above each door: one read 'Lamia', another 'Mara'....a second 'Mara', then, in cell 12, there was a gorgeous, pert-breasted asian woman of pale and haunting elegance who was labeled 'Yuki-Onna'. Dick suspected that these were the legendary names of these beings of pure lust, all grouped together according to their scientific classification as Class 3 Supernaturals.

Some of them began to drop their charades, perhaps losing confidence that they could seduce Dick, and mascara-laden eyes began to glow red, on one raven-haired, eastern-european beauty, small red horns started to sprout. A dark-skinned she-devil sprouted black, feathery wings, roaring in equal parts rage and lust. These bitches would tear him to shreds should they somehow be released! But he wasn't that worried; each cell had an Evangelon on the front, and there were vents that could spray holy water foam that could be activated with a mere switch into each cell, further weakening the supernatural sluts jiggling and masturbating within.

But Dick couldn't help but wonder; since these Class 3's fed exclusively on human, male semen, how did Area 69 sustain them if they were to be prevented from feeding amongst the general public?

As if on cue, a small panel slid open inside of each cell, and a thick, plastic, white dildo slid outwards, angling upwards as the sound of mechanical pumps thrummed from within the walls. With beastial hunger, the sluts attacked the plastic cocks, as a rich, semen-like pudding jetted outwards.

"NOT...THE SAME.. *MM-SLURP*" complained a brown-haired succubi with a spiny tail flickering around her ass. "POOR...IMITATION OF...*SLUK* REAL SEED..." Yet still she consumed the concoction greedily. The sex-toys were all molded to be as anatomically life-like as possible; shaped to resemble a 9-inch long, circumsized penis.

"COCK! NEED REAL COCK!!!" added the Yuki-Onna.

"REAL-COCK!"

"REAL-COCK!" came the chant, all eyes still riveted upon the only living manly member that was trying not to harden within a covering of black vinyl. Hmm....so the Agents provided some sort of chemical substitute semen?

"NOT ENOUGH....THE CRAVING....STILL STRONG!!" shrieked a red-eyed little minx with an exceptionally large ass, and blonde-highlighted hair down to her navel. As this demoness turned to regard Dick, the machine jetted the creamy, pearly, semen-substitute upon her ample, coconut-sized, breasts. The pudding leaving streaks down her vast cleavage like the tell-tale tracks of an orgy that never was. It sure looked real enough.

Hurriedly, Dick fled this section of the Class 3 holding chambers; trying to blot out of his mind the images; vast, naked boobs wobbling with fertile vitality as they became speckled with cum. None of the Nymphoids had tits smaller than grapefruits, but no two were alike. And the images...the jutting, jiggling bonanza of boobs in many different shades and shapes with rivulets of mock-semen trailing down upon nipple and cleavage alike was an image that would haunt him. Most of course, wasted not a drop of even this imitation ejaculate, their impassioned fellatio upon the plastic penises reminders of the pleasure that could be his; should he be willing to take the risk.

"NEED...LIVE SEMEN! REAL SEMEN! REAL COCK! NOT....FAKES!!" roared a naked, black-haired succubus with cum-streaked breasts near to bowling-ball size.

"Yeah, sorry girls. I feel the same way about Low-Carb foods."

**********

"Nahahahah!...... Dat is de sound of Yvette laughing; Laughing at de man dat can't stay away from de pussy. You come back! Dey all come back for de cunt, and de boobs!"

"Yes....closer mi amore....let Yvette out of de cramped little tube.......mmmm...much better....de legs need to be stretched.....de boobs need room....room to hang loose....Oh! No...no...keep going! Yvette likes de breast play first.... it gets da right juices flowing...."

"Rub de nipple....suck on it....yes....*mmph* *slurp* Yvette....should not have to remind, but deed you remember to turn off de camera, and de alarm?"

"Yes! Yes! but still.....keep your voice down!"

"You are too tense, mi amore. Yvette not tell anyone about de way you suck upon de nipples; or de way your hands glide over de ass.....or de kisses...mmmm....de kisses upon de troat....down to Yvette's cleavage....no one is to be told of de way...mmmmph....de way you squeeze each boob in hand, leeking and nuzzling into Yvette's great-big teets."

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers