Arena Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaxxon
zaxxon
2,239 Followers

Her quivering pussy was like nothing he had ever felt before. Her entire vaginal walls rippled and massaged his prick up and down. It felt like a thousand fingers running up and down, stroking his cock.

It was too much to bear, he started cumming again too. Jax’s cock exploded inside her, shooting a second load of his fuckjuice into her. Her pussy absolutely exploded with jizz shooting out of her once he filled her up completely! Jax kept spurting blasts of cum into her, but the cream just overflowed out of her swollen, bald little cunt.

When Jax finished cumming for the second time, he stood up, taking a handful of her hair in his hand and used it to wipe his sloppy prick off. The slave looked satisfied too. She was leaning up against the wall, panting heavily, arms pinned above her. Her head was leaned to the side, resting on her shoulder. Her cum-covered tits were dripping with milk, and her young, swollen cunt dripped with an excess amount of his balljuice. The white semen contrasted with her tan skin.

“Awww, why do I always get sloppy seconds?” Came a voice from behind Jax.

It was Peej, another one of the dungeon guards. Peej was a pathetic, small man. He stood only a few inches taller than 5 feet, and weighed less than 90 pounds probably. He was a complete pussy, and incompetent at his job. The only reason he got this job was because he was Mick’s nephew. If Peej didn’t work down here in the dungeon, he would probably still be a virgin. The only way he could get laid is by raping the slaves.

“She’s all yours.” Jax said, tucking his dick back into his pants and picking up the sack of bread, tossing an extra half loaf to Slave 34 since she had been such a good girl.

“Oh goody,” Peej said, pulling his cock out of his trousers as he walked toward Slave 34. “A real live horan. This is my lucky day!”

Jax was gone now, as Peej came closer to her. At first, the slave thought the scrawny guard wasn’t erect yet, but she soon realized as he came closer, that his cock was fully hard, sticking out only about 2 inches long. It was the smallest penis she had ever seen.

Peej was practically dancing with excitement as he squatted over Slave 34. There was a huge grin on his face as he rubbed his diminutive cock along her slick lips, then pushed into her mouth.

The slave considered biting off his prick and swallowing it whole, but instead she decided to humor the pathetic man. She started sucking the tiny cock, and Peej immediately started moaning.

His cock twitched in her mouth and she felt the taste of jizz on her tongue. After only about 5 seconds of sucking, Peej had shot his load. Peej’s premature ejaculate landed on her tongue (only a couple drops of sperm).

Moaning deeply, Peej pulled his rapidly shrinking cock out of her mouth and pulled his pants back up. He walked away, giggling happily.

Slave 34 was left lying against the cold dungeon wall, her body dripping with semen, her cunt filled to the point of overflowing with the Jax’s ball juice.

*****

The next morning, she awoke to the sound of two men talking over her. She opened her eyes, seeing two boys standing over her, their cocks tented in their pants as they looked down at her.

The slave’s body had been washed clean during the night, and her pussy shaved bald once again, all part of her daily grooming.

The two boys standing over her were Mick’s two 18 year old sons. They had heard the rumors that their father had purchased a horan slave for the Arena, and wanted to come take a look for themselves.

The two boys, Bif and Jif, were identical; both were a bit on the skinny side, with shaggy black hair.

“Oh my God, look at the size of those tits!” Jif exclaimed to his brother.

“They’re gigantic.” Bif replied, unashamed at his blatantly stiff cock which tented the front of his trousers.

“And those thighs, that pussy. She looks absolutely delicious.” Jif said.

“Lets have some fun with her, Jif.” Bif suggested.

“Yeah, lets take her into the back room.” Jif added.

Bif took out a set of keys from his pocket and started undoing the locks around Slave 34’s wrists. He unlocked both of her wrist shackles, and her arms fell down limply. Her wrists were red and irritated, and felt so good to be released.

Next, Bif unlocked her ankles, and he and his brother picked up her limp, weak body and started carrying her into the back room of the dungeon.

The two boys carried the tired, feeble slave into a small room, which contained only a stool and a table. They sat her down on the stool, and the slave rubbed her wrists achingly. She sat there on the stool, her thighs spread apart, as the two boys stripped down completely naked.

She looked up at the two boys. At first she thought she might be seeing double, afterall she was very weak from days without proper nourishment. The two boys were identical, and both sported identical hardons as they prepared to have some fun with their new found toy.

Jif ran his fingers through the slave’s silky, white hair and admired her pretty face, while Bif was squatting down now, caressing her toned, smooth calves. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone as gorgeous as this.” One of them said. She didn’t know which, or even understood what they said for that matter.

The two boys each sat down on one of her thighs, straddling her leg, both of them facing her. With the two boys sitting in her lap, their stiff cocks pointed right at her, they each leaned forward, holding one of her enormous tits in both hands.

She felt both mouths press up against each of her nipples, and the two boys began sucking each of her swollen nipples. Her breasts tingled slightly, and as they nursed her, her nipples filled their mouths with warm, sweet milk.

Bif and Jif nursed her tits, holding them in both their hands. They drank down her sweet milk as they pressed their faces into her gorgeous tits, and their cocks only swelled up further, aching and dripping clear precum down onto her thighs.

“Oh my God, she is absolutely delicious!” One of the boys exclaimed.

She reached down, and in each hand, she grabbed ahold of a cock. The slave wrapped her fingers around each of their stiff, horny fuckrods, giving each a firm squeeze.

Bif and Jif both moaned deeply into her tits as their cocks got squeezed, and she felt some of her milk dripping down her tits while they squeezed her jugs, milking her. Their tongues lapped against her breasts, slurping up some of the drips.

She started stroking her hands up and down each of their stiff pricks, jerking each of the two boys off at the same time. Her thighs were spread apart with each boy sitting on one leg, which also opened her pussy up to be exposed. As a slight breeze blew by, it tingled her cunt and she realized just how dripping wet she was becoming.

“Ohhh mommy, you taste so good!” Jif moaned into the slave’s tit as he sucked and nursed her, rubbing his hips back and forth, fucking his dick in her hand.

Bif was also whimpering with joy as he nursed on her other tit like a little baby. His hips also rubbed back and forth, pushing his aching cock into her hand while she jerked him off.

Slave 34 arched her back, pressing both of her huge, bulging melons against each of the boy’s faces. Their constant nursing had really turned her on, and her pussy was dripping down onto the stool like a faucet. The thought of escaping lingered in the back of her mind, but all she could think about was getting one of those stiff pricks inside of cunt… or both!

Her hands were pumping up and down each rock-hard prick quickly, when she heard each of the boys moan in unison, and each of the cocks exploded, splattering her tight stomach with jizz.

The boys each pumped out their load, streaking her stomach with cum blasts, and dribbling the last of their loads down onto her thighs.

“Oh my God, that felt sooo good!” They both said in stereo.

But they wanted more, too.

“I want to fuck her.” Jif said.

“Ok, I’ll have her blow me.” Bif said in return.

The slave was surprised as the two boys picked her up quickly, lifting her onto her feet. Jif bent her over as she stood up, and Bif was right in front of her, guiding her face down to meet his still-stiff prick. At the same time, she felt Jif’s cock entering her from behind.

She opened her mouth, letting Bif’s cock into her mouth, and Jif started pumping her from behind, using her as he wanted to. The slave started sucking on Bif’s dick, just like the boy had been nursing on her nipple just a bit earlier.

The cock pounding in and out of her cunt from behind felt so good. Her pussy was now dripping down her inner thighs, she felt the trickles. She was also surely dripping down his stiff prick and over his balls as well. She did her best to suck the hard, veiny cock in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down. Bif reached down under her, squeezing her fat milkjugs as she blew him. He squeezed each of her tits, sending shots of milk squirting down onto the floor.

The slave’s big jugs jiggled in Bif’s hands as Jif beat her pussy from behind, fucking his young, eager cock in and out of the busty vixen. Slave 34 didn’t have to bob her head too much on Bif’s cock, since Jif’s pounding caused most of her body to rock back and forth anyway.

“Lets switch, Jif, I want to fuck her now!” Bif groaned.

Jif agreed and they both pulled their stiff, young pricks out of her holes, and spun her around. She was now facing the opposite direction, her face pressed up against Jif’s hard dick. She slipped it into her mouth, tasting her own pussy juices, while she felt Bif’s identical cock enter her from behind.

After a couple seconds, it felt the same as it did before. She sucked Jif’s veiny prick while the other one humped her from behind, slapping his hips up against her ass over and over, burying himself deep inside her.

Jif reached down under her, taking his turn at squeezing her massive, perfectly shaped, balloon tits.

After getting fucked like this for a while, the two of them switched again, and she went back to sucking on Bif’s cock, while Jif slid his prick back into her dripping, eager cunt, resuming his fucking from earlier.

The two of them switched at least half a dozen more times again, and she had lost track of who was who by the time her orgasm hit. She squealed loudly as she came hard, her tits spurting with milk and her pussy quivering!

As her cunt quivered and shivered, she felt the boy inside her cum as well, his dick twitching as he emptied a second load of jizz into her body.

“AAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!” She screamed loudly, her voice muffled by the cock in her mouth, in the midst of her orgasm, while she felt the boy behind her pumping her body full of fuckjizz.

The orgasm was too intense, and used the last of her energy. By the time she finished orgasm, the slave felt faint, and the room started to go black. She slumped forward onto the ground as she lost consciousness.

“Oh shit! What happened!?” Jif exclaimed as Slave 34 suddenly passed out, dropping to the ground. His cock had been in her mouth, and he was right on the verge of cumming, if she hadn’t fainted.

“I don’t know! Is she dead?” Bif asked.

“Let’s get her up off the floor.”

The two boys lifted the limp, exhausted slave up off the floor and slumped her onto the desk on her front. They laid her upper body on the desk, with her legs dangling off the edge. Bif checked her pulse, “She’s still alive. She must have just passed out.”

“Oh, thank God!” Jif sighed, “Dad would kill us if we fucked one of his slaves to death!”

“What’s going on in here? I heard a scream.” Peej was now standing in the doorway, his hands on his hips. The scrawny, short man stared down the two boys as he saw the horan slave laying motionless on the desk.

The two boys gulped.

“What happened to her?” Peej demanded.

“She just passed out, I don’t know why!” Jif and Bif both said in unison.

“Get the hell out of here before I tell your dad about this.” Peej threatened them, and the two boys were quickly running out the door.

Peej watched, making sure they were both gone, then closed the door, leaving just him and the slave inside the room. He walked up to the motionless slave, jiggling her shoulder to see if she would wake.

Slave 34 remained unconscious on the desk and Peej grinned, unbuttoning the front of his pants, pulling out his stiff, 2 inch cock. He ran the tip of his cock along the crack of her ass, running it up and down between her gorgeous, tight little buns.

Peej pressed the tip of his cock up against her puckered asshole and pushed forward, sliding his small dick into her ass. He gasped in joy as he felt how tight she was around his cock! He rarely felt anyone this tight, since his cock was so fucking small.

He started pumping back and forth, raping her ass as she layed unconscious. In no time, Peej was cumming, sending his load, which consisted of two squirts, up into her bowels.

“Ohhhh fuck yes!” He gasped.

After he was done basking in the afterglow of his orgasm, Peej pulled his shriveled cock out of the slave’s ass. He spanked his hand across her firm, tight ass cheek, leaving a red hand print. Now, time to get her chained up again before anyone found out…

*****

When Slave 34 awoke, she was dizzy and barely coherent. She tried to move, but realized she was chained up again. Her arms were pinned to the wall above her, and her feet were shackled and spread apart as they were before.

Mick, Jax, and Peej were all standing around here, discussing something.

“She’s weak now.” Jax said.

“Yes, she’s lost quite a bit of strength. She’s ready for the Arena tomorrow.” Mick added.

“Why again, is it better if she’s weak, uncle?” Peej asked.

“Because then she won’t be able to resist as easily, you idiot!” Mick scolded him, knocking him on the back of the head.

“Who do you have planned for her, sir? Something special?” Jax asked.

“You’ll see. It’ll be a great show, indeed.” Mick said, rubbing his hands together. “People will pack the stands, wanting to see this whore get fucked. I’m going to make a fortune off her.”

*****

The next morning, Jax unchained unchained Slave 34 and brought her to the bathhouse to be cleaned and prepared for the day.

The bath house was a large building which contained a pool of fresh, hot water. The window shades were always closed, for privacy. Inside the pool, the two bathing maids were resting, waiting for the slave to be brought to them.

The two bath maids, Joiye and Anne, were slaves as well. Although they weren’t bought to be fucktoys; their purpose was to clean and scrub people in the bath house. Their status was slightly (only slightly) higher than Slave 34’s, so they were allowed to have names, in addition to their slave numbers. Jax brought Slave 34 into the room and lead her to the stairs leading down into the 20 by 20 foot bath tub. He pushed her forward slightly, and she stepped down into the tub of hot water.

Joiye and Anne waded across the pool to come beside her. Joiye was a pretty woman with short, spikey blonde hair. Her skin was creamy white, and she had small, but perky breasts, with long nipples. There were freckles across her nose and some on her chest as well. On her arm, she had the number 23 tattooed, just like the other slaves.

Anne was slightly older than Joiye. Her long, dark hair was tied up in a bun, with a few strands dangling down her gorgeous face. She had full, pouty lips, and her green eyes sparkled. Anne had full, heavy breasts which were large by human standards, but nowhere near the massive proportions of Slave 34’s. Anne’s nipples were large too, and stiff in the water. Her body was slender, but not skinny, and underneath the water, her belly button was pierced. The number 88 was tattooed on her arm.

Anne and Joiye both had sponges and soap, and went to work at lathering up Slave 34’s body. Joiye stood behind her, lathering up her back and shoulders, while Anne soaped up the slave’s stomach and ran the bar of soap over her large, milk-laden tits.

Jax was standing outside the pool. His pants were now undone, and he was stroking his stiff cock while he watched the three women in the pool. His gigantic balls were also hanging out of his shorts, jiggling slightly while he pumped his rod.

Anne soaped up all of Slave 34’s huge melons, running the soap over them, then rubbing the lather around, getting them nice and slick with soap to clean them. Joiye slipped underneath the water, and she felt the bath maid running the soap along her thighs and ass.

A little bit of milk started to ooze from the slave’s nipples as the cleaning turned her on, and she found herself hoping for her pussy to get cleaned next.

Joiye came up for air after cleaning the slave’s bottom half. She pressed her body up against Slave 34’s back, and reached around, squeezing each of her huge jugs. The slave’s nipples squirted with milk, splashing onto Anne’s breasts.

Slave 34 leaned down, licking at Anne’s chest, slurping up the milk from the other woman’s ample busom. Anne purred, her hands along with Joiye’s continued clutching the slave’s tits. They both squeezed, and shots of milk squirted out of her nipples under water, mixing with the bath water.

Suddenly there was a splash, and the three of them looked over to see Jax entering the bath pool. He had stripped off his clothes completely, and he was fully erect, his stiff prick sticking straight out as he waded toward them.

Jax came up behind Anne and turned her around. He pushed her down underneath the water and guided her head toward his stiff prick. Anne obeyed his lead by slipping her mouth around his swollen cock, and began giving him a blowjob while submerged under water. Next, Jax scooped up the other two slaves in each of his arms, and slid his hands down, sliding two fingers up into each of their tight little cunts.

Anne sucked on Jax’s cock tenderly underneath the water for a while until she needed air. When her head came up to the surface, Jax pushed Joiye’s shoulders down, making her take a turn sucking his rod. Joiye slipped underwater and started sucking Jax’s stiff, veiny cock where Anne had left off.

When Joiye needed to come up for air, Slave 34 slipped under water, taking her turn at sucking the only dick in the room.

The three girls were now taking turns blowing Jax. When one of them was about ready to come up for air, another one would go down underneath, immediately taking over, sliding her mouth around his swollen shaft as soon as the other woman’s lips left it.

Jax groaned and closed his eyes. The constant underwater blowjobs from the three slaves went on for quite a few minutes, until Jax decided he wanted something more.

He picked up Slave 34 and leaned her over the side of the pool on her front. Her front side was pressed against the floor, with her feet dangling over the edge into the water. Her ass stuck out, and he could see her hairless little pussy peeking out between her cheeks.

Jax took the other two girls and leaned them over the edge of the pool as well. All three of their asses were pressed together side by side as he lined them up. The water was shallow enough in the pool here for him to stand behind them, his cock level with their rear-ends.

Jax went down the line, running his bare, veiny cock over each of the three slave’s firm ass cheeks until he came to the end, to Joiye. He held his cock in his hand, and nuzzled his swollen cockhead between the folds of her pussy, then pushed forward, burying his prick inside her.

Jax pumped his cock in and out of her wet, hairless pussy for a few strokes, then pulled out. He moved over a step and lined his prick up with Slave 34’s cunt. He wasted no time in pushing into her, drilling his cock deep up into the next girl’s pussy. Jax pounded like a jackhammer, drilling Slave 34’s pussy just like he had with Joiye a second earlier.

zaxxon
zaxxon
2,239 Followers